Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Rappan Athuk


Compatible Products from Other Publishers

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,187 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
silverhair2008 wrote:
You might try clearing your cookies cache. I had a similar problem.

yeah, that was the first thing I tried. Still no good. Not sure what the problem is.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

It's more of a big deal if you're running a game online using a Virtual Table Top (VTT) like d20pro. Once you've got the .por or .hl file loaded into HL you can export out a ready made d20Pro file. Import that into d20Pro as a token and, badda boom badda bing, you're ready to go. Now, without the Hero Lab files it becomes a MUCH more time intensive effort. If you're gaming face to face they probably aren't as big a deal.


Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:
It's more of a big deal if you're running a game online using a Virtual Table Top (VTT) like d20pro. Once you've got the .por or .hl file loaded into HL you can export out a ready made d20Pro file. Import that into d20Pro as a token and, badda boom badda bing, you're ready to go. Now, without the Hero Lab files it becomes a MUCH more time intensive effort. If you're gaming face to face they probably aren't as big a deal.

Since there are also D20Pro maps pre-populated with Tokens (as I understand it) to be released soon, that's less of a bonus than:

regardless of what VTT you may be using (and how bare-bones the rule set support may be), or even if you are not using any VTT, you can use HeroLab's Tactical Console to manage initiative and focus on each creature in the battle in turn. With this, you can add or remove buffs, curses, and other effects, as well as switch weapons or other gear, and apply situational modifiers like Cover and Higher Ground. HeroLab will quickly re-calculate all affected stats of the creature right there, and present the updated values in the program.

Now, as a Combat Tracker, the Tactical Console has some weaknesses, but with some practice, you can get some mileage out of it. Having the portfolio files available with the encounters set up ahead of time greatly simplifies that... although you can also just import as many of each monster as you need into your "main" portfolio as you go along.

It is not going to suit everyone, but for those who use it that way, it can be a big deal.


Steve Geddes wrote:

I own hero lab, I just don't see the use for it if you're running an adventure where the monsters are already generated.

In case that appears dismissive, my presumption is I'm missing something, not that there's no value. :)

That sounds like you're mostly using it to prepare custom creatures, or something like that? If you're not using the Tactical Console I mentioned, or exporting to a VTT like Dr. Johnny Fever mentioned, then there would be less value to you.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Urath DM wrote:
regardless of what VTT you may be using (and how bare-bones the rule set support may be), or even if you are not using any VTT, you can use HeroLab's Tactical Console to manage initiative and focus on each creature in the battle in turn. With this, you can add or remove buffs, curses, and other effects, as well as switch weapons or other gear, and apply situational modifiers like Cover and Higher Ground. HeroLab will quickly re-calculate all affected stats of the creature right there, and present the updated values in the program.

Because my gaming is currently so focused on online sessions through a VTT, I sometimes forget that there is a large number of people who use HL exactly as you mentioned. In fact, that's how I originally started to use it. It really is a powerful tool, once you've spent a little time with it.

As far as the RA d20Pro tokens, I hope you are right and the maps will have tokens already placed or at least importable into the library. That would save me from adding an image for the creatures onto each token that I import from the HL files (which don't come with image, no biggie). But I'll take what I can get and just be thankful for that much!


Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber
Urath DM wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:

I own hero lab, I just don't see the use for it if you're running an adventure where the monsters are already generated.

In case that appears dismissive, my presumption is I'm missing something, not that there's no value. :)

That sounds like you're mostly using it to prepare custom creatures, or something like that? If you're not using the Tactical Console I mentioned, or exporting to a VTT like Dr. Johnny Fever mentioned, then there would be less value to you.

Cheers. I'd sometimes use it for monsters but predominantly for creating characters. I dont use a computer at the table. Appreciate the explanation.


Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber

Just got done stripping out the various maps of all the levels into a word document and printing myself an 89 page map folio.

It's going to take a while to get my head around how it all fits together... :/


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As for the D20Pro files, we are creating the Tokens for you and placing the encounters as well. Hence why it is taking much longer. We believe you should be happy with the results once they are available.

@Wolfthulhu if you are still having problems, please email me at kickstarter@talesofthefroggod.com


Haven't received a shipping notice yet after some issue with my invoice that was straightened out. For my peace of mind, would it be possible to check if the shipping notice for order #12080535 has been sent?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Tales Subscriber

Had a little trouble with my hero lab import, getting bootstrap errors for one of the Things.

Specifically, "Thing 'rRARakSamr' - Boostrap thing 'fUncanConc' does not exist" is preventing me from loading Hero Lab in anything but safe mode, so I have to remove the RA third party update to start up Hero Lab with all my other options.

Additionally, text description and the file name are "Rappen Athuk" as well -- this seems to be entirely cosmetic but figured I'd point it out.

Going to try and import again, but if that fails, is there a good place to go for help collecting errors and squashing them?

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Blonde Frog wrote:

As for the D20Pro files, we are creating the Tokens for you and placing the encounters as well. Hence why it is taking much longer. We believe you should be happy with the results once they are available.

@Wolfthulhu if you are still having problems, please email me at kickstarter@talesofthefroggod.com

Thanks, but Bill posted on the kickstarter update to try actually, you know, typing in the password. :-/

That did the trick.

Thanks again. You guys rock. You're awesome. Yadda yadda yadda. ;-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The postman thrust a large box into my hands as I was leaving this morning - I cannot WAIT to get home and open it! As an added bonus I'm working from home tomorrow; the likelihood of there being any actual work done is minimal :)

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Squeatus wrote:

Had a little trouble with my hero lab import, getting bootstrap errors for one of the Things.

Specifically, "Thing 'rRARakSamr' - Boostrap thing 'fUncanConc' does not exist" is preventing me from loading Hero Lab in anything but safe mode, so I have to remove the RA third party update to start up Hero Lab with all my other options.

Additionally, text description and the file name are "Rappen Athuk" as well -- this seems to be entirely cosmetic but figured I'd point it out.

Going to try and import again, but if that fails, is there a good place to go for help collecting errors and squashing them?

The bootstrap errors seem to creep up, even after multiple tests. All the same we want the data set to be clean and error free.

If you have errors with the Herolab files feel free to email me.

rodoubleb@hotmail.com

I only deal with the Herolab stuff, so for any other problems you can email Bill.


I also own Herolab, plus just about all of the expansions, I have not seen the benefit of using it to run games, but I play in person, not online. However, IT IS AWESOME, to create PCs and NPCs. I could never go back now that I have it. Great tool. Helps to keep everything straight, no matter how many expansions etc.

I place a very high value on having these files, and I have upped my pledge before to get them.

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

Robb Lukasik wrote:
Squeatus wrote:

Had a little trouble with my hero lab import, getting bootstrap errors for one of the Things.

Specifically, "Thing 'rRARakSamr' - Boostrap thing 'fUncanConc' does not exist" is preventing me from loading Hero Lab in anything but safe mode, so I have to remove the RA third party update to start up Hero Lab with all my other options.

Additionally, text description and the file name are "Rappen Athuk" as well -- this seems to be entirely cosmetic but figured I'd point it out.

Going to try and import again, but if that fails, is there a good place to go for help collecting errors and squashing them?

The bootstrap errors seem to creep up, even after multiple tests. All the same we want the data set to be clean and error free.

If you have errors with the Herolab files feel free to email me.

rodoubleb@hotmail.com

I only deal with the Herolab stuff, so for any other problems you can email Bill.

Robb, thanks for offering this, Im sure it'll be a big help.

I have created a thread just for these concerns, with one tip that might help some people.

Rappan Athuk error reports


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pawns Subscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:

I own hero lab, I just don't see the use for it if you're running an adventure where the monsters are already generated.

In case that appears dismissive, my presumption is I'm missing something, not that there's no value. :)

I've been playing with Hero Lab and DM's familiar - Hero Lab is so much nicer in terms of information and presentation - while DM's familiar has a few features that make it a ton nicer than hero labs for running combat.

If you output a stat block in text format from hero labs you can get an *almost* perfect import into DM's familiar.

Dm's familiar lets you setup a 'module tree' - I find that I can make trees based on AP's/encounters and cut/paste right from the PDF into the 'notes' area and tie the names to the room numbers - you can also setup the encounters and drag the entire thing to the combat area to setup the fight.

I think Hero Lab could add this functionality pretty easy if they wanted to - basically a small 'node' window that let you build your module and add portfolio's to the nodes (encounters in other words) and the ability for the tactical console to do a bit more (roll skills/saves/attacks) with some possible 'use two portfolio's in the tactical window at one time' tweaks and you'd be able to run quite a bit of the game from the program.

As is the two mesh nicely - DM's familiar on the surface looks very plain but once you start setting things up you realize it's far and above a better combat runner than HL - HL on the other hand is far and above a better character manager.


For those with password problems: are you using cut 'n' paste to enter them? I was, and didn't realize the cut section added an extra space at the end of the character string. Pasting and then hitting backspace once fixed it.

For those asking about the use of HeroLab files: if no one uses a computer at the table, yeah, it's not as useful. If you do, then the ability to one-click buffs and conditions is incredible, especially at high levels with tons of status effects and spell buffs. It speeds things up tremendously!

Shadow Lodge

Assuming the Hero Lab iPad app ever comes out, I think that it will have just become incredibly useful at the table as well. Perhaps even to the point where some people stop using paper sheets altogether.

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

So how do I access the Herolab RA info? I am a HL n00b.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
mach1.9pants wrote:
So how do I access the Herolab RA info? I am a HL n00b.

If you want a single creature, create a new character. Choose background -> race and type Rappan Athuk in the search field. This will show you a list of all the new races/creature types included in RA.

Otherwise there is a separate file for each level that includes all NPCs and Critters (Not including standard Bestiary entries.) The installer puts these in your data set root folder. I've got mine set to a custom path, but the files are named like this.

FGG Rappan Athuk Level 1.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2b.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3a.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3b.stock
ect...

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
TwoWolves wrote:


For those asking about the use of HeroLab files: if no one uses a computer at the table, yeah, it's not as useful. If you do, then the ability to one-click buffs and conditions is incredible, especially at high levels with tons of status effects and spell buffs. It speeds things up tremendously!

When I GM I like to print out my NPCs and critters so I can mark off Hit Points, cross off spells, and otherwise avoid writing in the book.

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Robb Lukasik wrote:
mach1.9pants wrote:
So how do I access the Herolab RA info? I am a HL n00b.
If you want a single creature, create a new character. Choose background -> race and type Rappan Athuk in the search field. This will show you a list of all the new races/creature types included in RA.
I tried this and got no results? Ah figured as I typed, configure hero to include RA.
Quote:

Otherwise there is a separate file for each level that includes all NPCs and Critters (Not including standard Bestiary entries.) The installer puts these in your data set root folder. I've got mine set to a custom path, but the files are named like this.

FGG Rappan Athuk Level 1.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2b.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3a.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3b.stock
ect...

Where would I find access to those files? <EDIT> More relevantly, what do those files give me too. I use HL for making PCs, what are these files going to give me and how do I get them 'up on the screen'?</EDIT>

Thanks very much for your help


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
mach1.9pants wrote:
Robb Lukasik wrote:
mach1.9pants wrote:
So how do I access the Herolab RA info? I am a HL n00b.
If you want a single creature, create a new character. Choose background -> race and type Rappan Athuk in the search field. This will show you a list of all the new races/creature types included in RA.
I tried this and got no results? Ah figured as I typed, configure hero to include RA.
Quote:

Otherwise there is a separate file for each level that includes all NPCs and Critters (Not including standard Bestiary entries.) The installer puts these in your data set root folder. I've got mine set to a custom path, but the files are named like this.

FGG Rappan Athuk Level 1.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 2b.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3a.stock
FGG Rappan Athuk Level 3b.stock
ect...

Where would I find access to those files? <EDIT> More relevantly, what do those files give me too. I use HL for making PCs, what are these files going to give me and how do I get them 'up on the screen'?</EDIT>

Thanks very much for your help

Go to portfolio, then select import stock hero. From there a window will pop up. Scroll until you come to the RA stock portfolios.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
mach1.9pants wrote:

I use HL for making PCs, what are these files going to give me and how do I get them 'up on the screen'?</EDIT>

The stock files give you one of each npc and creature on the corresponding level.

If you just want new options for making PCs, just make sure Rappan Athuk is checked in your source list. (appears when you create a new hero) That will give you access to all the custom feats from the book, items, and I think you'll also be able to access a few custom prestige classes. (Disciple of Orcus) and such.

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

Skeeter Green wrote:
Elorebaen wrote:
Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:
Robb Lukasik wrote:
In case anyone missed the email Herolab files have been released!

Of course, now I have to start asking pretty, pretty, pretty please for someone(s) to go back and create these for that honkin big Slumbering Tsar. I'd definitely pay for them as a separate purchase if they were made available as such; I'm not expecting something for nothing and I know from personal experience that, while using HeroLab is a fun and rewarding activity, it is still a very significant effort to stat up a large number of encounters like the mega-sized Slumbering Tsar.

Again, hats off to you, FGG, and thanks for going the extra mile on RA for us VTT-using GMs.

What he said =)

heh, dont hold your breath...lol

SG

That would make a pretty cool fan project, though!

Shadow Lodge

Of course, the big FGG Hero Lab project would be the Tome of Horrors Complete. When comes it?


Kthulhu wrote:
Assuming the Hero Lab iPad app ever comes out, I think that it will have just become incredibly useful at the table as well. Perhaps even to the point where some people stop using paper sheets altogether.

I'm just going to wait until January and pick up a Surface Pro. No more waiting for ports or custom apps.

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thanks guys,
Surface Pro for me too, especially if handwriting is good!


Kthulhu wrote:
Of course, the big FGG Hero Lab project would be the Tome of Horrors Complete. When comes it?

Most of the monsters in Tome of Horrors Complete are in the d20pfsrd Community Bestiary. It is still WIP but it looking good.

On the d20pfsrd website, it is under Extras - HeroLab Community Repository; also at this specific site.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/hero-lab

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kthulhu wrote:
Of course, the big FGG Hero Lab project would be the Tome of Horrors Complete. When comes it?

Hmmm, how about Xmas?

I kid, I kid.

No i dont.

No, I guess thats mean of me to say.

Im serious.

Huh?

Ask me again Dec 1.

SG


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber

Bill, I know you've been working all the FGG guys hard, but it looks like you might have broken Skeeter.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Just wanted to say that I am over joyed that you guys did the HL files

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Steve Geddes wrote:
Bill, I know you've been working all the FGG guys hard, but it looks like you might have broken Skeeter.

heheheheheehhahahahahah

hahahahahah

hahaha

ha ha

.....ha


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Skeeter Green wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Bill, I know you've been working all the FGG guys hard, but it looks like you might have broken Skeeter.

heheheheheehhahahahahah

hahahahahah

hahaha

ha ha

.....ha

Skeeter is going to get in trouble for saying too much... You know how we frogs like to be sneaky...


lol!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards, Maps Subscriber

Bad Skeeter...

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Can I get confirmation that my KS and webstore orders have shipped? The tracking numbers still show nothing.

Or are they still in the back of the van? ;-)


Mine seem to be sitting in KINGSTON, WA for a couple of days. The RA shipments going out at once probably caused the early retirement of a few USPS delivery trucks (any mention in the RA obituary page yet?)


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

One of mine still hasn't done more than acknowledge the receipt of the shipping data, and doesn't seem to have moved at all. The other one's been here for a week.


Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber

Are you sure you're still missing something? I have a couple still listed as "electronic notification" or some such - everything has arrived though. They were phantom packages.


Mine is now being held at the post office because I have to pay charges??!!! Books are exempt from VAT in the UK. What the hell are these charges? Not happy at all. Waiting to see what is going on...

Dark Archive

I finally got my package yesterday. The customs officer knew about kickstarter and I could explain him that the USD 300 were also for electronic products and and upcoming subscription. So he declared the Books as "Books" and the non Books as "Gifts". End of Story: I had to pay 7% Tax on 250 USd instead of 19% on 300 USD.

The package itself: All good, no damage. Only the T-Shirt is to big. I am an L-guy after all, not as I thought a XL-guy.


mach1.9pants wrote:

Can I get confirmation that my KS and webstore orders have shipped? The tracking numbers still show nothing.

Or are they still in the back of the van? ;-)

I sent this to Bill to look into. Last I heard everything had gone out.


Rappan Athuk is here :-) So awesome - you guys did an amazing job!!

Publisher, Frog God Games

Scott. Everything mailed out monday.

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Bill Webb wrote:
Scott. Everything mailed out monday.

Thanks Bill, Krista sorted the codes for me. Now just waiting for the Pacific Ocean to shrink!


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:
Are you sure you're still missing something? I have a couple still listed as "electronic notification" or some such - everything has arrived though. They were phantom packages.

Oddly, you seem to be right. We've been renovating, so I haven't really had the time to examine the box as closely as I'd have liked. Everything from my pledge seems to have been there, though I don't seem to have gotten any of the extra froggie thingies hidden in the packing that other people have mentioned.

Still, I'm a little curious as to why there would be 'extra phantom' package links in the shipping emails, especially since people with big pledges had to pay extra for shipping multiple packages, myself included. Being a trifle suspicious, I'm almost wondering if someone in the post office wasn't condensing the packages down to cut the shipping costs so they or the postal service could pocket the difference.


Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber

I'm not sure, but (in my case anyhow) I think it was just a glitch where the order was opened on the system and then, when the packages arrived at the post office, they opened a fresh order rather than updating the existing one.

The little frogs were hard to spot in the packing peanuts - I wouldn't have noticed them if I hadn't been expecting them and gone burrowing.


Paul Ryan wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Are you sure you're still missing something? I have a couple still listed as "electronic notification" or some such - everything has arrived though. They were phantom packages.

Oddly, you seem to be right. We've been renovating, so I haven't really had the time to examine the box as closely as I'd have liked. Everything from my pledge seems to have been there, though I don't seem to have gotten any of the extra froggie thingies hidden in the packing that other people have mentioned.

Still, I'm a little curious as to why there would be 'extra phantom' package links in the shipping emails, especially since people with big pledges had to pay extra for shipping multiple packages, myself included. Being a trifle suspicious, I'm almost wondering if someone in the post office wasn't condensing the packages down to cut the shipping costs so they or the postal service could pocket the difference.

Paul please email us at Bill@talesofthefroggod.com and explain that you paid for two boxes but only received one containing all the items. Krista will look it up.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kamelion wrote:
Mine is now being held at the post office because I have to pay charges??!!! Books are exempt from VAT in the UK. What the hell are these charges? Not happy at all. Waiting to see what is going on...

Mine got through ok - stuff from Frog God always has, but it seems to depend on where you are. Bear in mind, however, that whilst books are VAT exempt, gaming materials are not so it often depends what the label says. I always ask folks shipping things like cards to put Books on the label. RA says 'Gaming Books and Accessories' so you may have been stung with the 'accessories' part.

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,187 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Compatible Products from Other Publishers / Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.