Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

The LGBT Gamer Community Thread.


Gamer Talk

13,051 to 13,100 of 13,608 << first < prev | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:

After reading tumblr I have a new character prompt.

The next time I make a Skinwalker (Witchwolf) I'll give them a shirt that reads #knotallmen

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

RYSKY!
Yes?
I'M UPSET that I didn't think of that silly and super gay pun first.

Sowwy!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

rereads, thinks hard

Oh my God! Bad rysky! Bad!

*cackles*
I would spank you by the fire, but that would be more of a reward than a punishment

^w^


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Last exam of the year in an hour! Then i have a paper to write...and then i'm off for summer. College has been stressful this last week so i'm happy to be out of classes for a bit.

(And it means lots of tabletop and lots of gaytimes)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Yay! Good luck, 189birds!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:

After reading tumblr I have a new character prompt.

The next time I make a Skinwalker (Witchwolf) I'll give them a shirt that reads #knotallmen

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

RYSKY!
Yes?
I'M UPSET that I didn't think of that silly and super gay pun first.

Sowwy!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

rereads, thinks hard

Oh my God! Bad rysky! Bad!

*cackles*

Ugh. My day (and, indeed summer) has just taken a decided turn for the worse, so I could use some cheering up. Could some kind-hearted soul explain the gayness of the pun to this innocent maiden? (Adds to already immense file of evidence that Qunnessaa should really try a bit harder to understand how the other bit-less-than-half of the gender spectrum lives, much as she loves her happy gynous bubble.) :)

Spoilered for a very personal very bad day:
I was really hoping to post discreetly about this in a much happier way eventually, but under the circumstances, I’ll just have to vent. So, I’m trans, and, until this morning, a week away from SAS, only to get a call from my doctors’ office that they processed my paperwork incorrectly and it will probably take another couple of months to get it to the powers that be to be approved by the right province. Which means my main surgery date will almost certainly be postponed until at least October, though originally things had looked good for all being sorted by the end of the summer, for which period I had arranged for leave from my university.
The entire contretemps might also involve a difficult decision between surgery in the fall (as opposed to next summer) and a very good opportunity for professional development if I can snag a teaching assistantship for the right course. (It’s still up in the air because, naturally, the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at my uni is struggling with a ludicrous budget cut this year.)
Apart from just being on the verge of tears generally today, since I’ve been off my hormones to get ready for the date initially set for my SAS, it’s been that just more fun today with my balance already all over the place. Second adolescence: gotta love it.
Still, after a flurry of emails, I might be able to salvage something of this summer, and the fact that I can even hope to do so makes me painfully aware that these are middle-class first world problems.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

;_;

*hugs*

The joke:
The "knot" is the large extended spherical base of a canid's penis, in the furry community this has been extended to other creatures and sex toys such as those from Bad Dragon incorporate them into the penis structure as well. So to knot someone is to stuff them so far that the knot actually goes inside. Aka the beastly equivalent of "balls deep". So #knotallmen being a play on the whiny pissboy response of "well not all men..." when talking about toxic behavior. In this case "knot all men" being a metaphorical AND literal "f$$! men" if you have a Skinwalker or Rugarou :3

Lube optional.

Edit: Bulbus Glandis is the technical term.


Aw, that is a terrible bit of news. Hugs available. Companionable side-by-side sitting available.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TerminalArtiste wrote:
Rysky wrote:

After reading tumblr I have a new character prompt.

The next time I make a Skinwalker (Witchwolf) I'll give them a shirt that reads #knotallmen

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

RYSKY!
Yes?
I'M UPSET that I didn't think of that silly and super gay pun first.

Sowwy!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

rereads, thinks hard

Oh my God! Bad rysky! Bad!

*cackles*
I would spank you by the fire, but that would be more of a reward than a punishment
^w^

*dons Calistrian robe*

as the person first uh...""wronged"" by this pun, I think it's only fair I dole out the punishment...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Pun-ishment can come later, Qunnessa needs hugs and cuddles right now.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hug! Now spank! Now hug! Now spank!

Yes, done in this fashion, it could provide support to qunnessaa, while providing stimulation stern punishment to rysky, and a great workout to whomever is alternating between the spanking and the hugging.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks, everyone, for the support. You really are all too sweet!

There will be a lot of running around for the next couple of days while I try to get in touch with everyone I need to so that I can work out a tentative plan going forward, but I work with some seriously great people at my uni, so even if it turns out there’s not much we can do, I know they’ll stand with me.

I hope everyone else’s week is going well.

On a completely unrelated note: I thought that was the general direction your pun was headed, Rysky, but I couldn’t have guessed that that was how it would get there. One learns something every day, I suppose. :) And I hope everyone continues to be as silly as they please: seeing other people have fun here is helping me get to a happier space. Good night, all!


I've got the feeling that I'll be extremely busy for a while. On the order of eleven hours a day, every day busy. One of my fellow guards quit, and the other may or may not show. I may not post as much as I used to. So forgive me for the delays in postings.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hello everyone. *hugs*

Just coming by to say hi and let people know I am still around. Thing have been neither good or bad just static really...so I guess that is not the best thing but I am learning to deal with the frustration better.

There another PFLAG meeting this Wed. I am not sure if I am going or not.,.


If you do go, I wish you the best of luck.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Seconding John, whatever you decide to do I wish you the best ^w^

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?


John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

GO FOR IT

Liberty's Edge

John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Selene Spires wrote:

Hello everyone. *hugs*

Just coming by to say hi and let people know I am still around. Thing have been neither good or bad just static really...so I guess that is not the best thing but I am learning to deal with the frustration better.

There another PFLAG meeting this Wed. I am not sure if I am going or not.,.

GO FOR IT


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!

Right now, it's just to see if I can do it. A little project that I can add to my code base and my repertoire.


So, the morning guard didn't get relieved. That means that I'm going in early. I'll try to be back on-line later, but no promises.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

Go For It.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
John Napier 698 wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!

Right now, it's just to see if I can do it. A little project that I can add to my code base and my repertoire.

I could see it as an app for phone/tablet for people (like me, despite spending a lot of my life in front of a screen) who use no / very little other virtual helpers at the gaming table - so I would second the go for it!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*Bright and shiny, warm and cozy, for a great place to smile, hug, talk, game and be merry*
*hot beverages included*


feytharn wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!

Right now, it's just to see if I can do it. A little project that I can add to my code base and my repertoire.
I could see it as an app for phone/tablet for people (like me, despite spending a lot of my life in front of a screen) who use no / very little other virtual helpers at the gaming table - so I would second the go for it!

Okay, as soon as I learn how to program tablets. Sadly, the best that I can do right now is develop it as a standalone Windows program.


Thanks for the tea.


I forgot to ask John....how did it go on Sat.?


It went well. Played two Society games and survived both. Have to keep this short. Right now, my laptop is dropping posts left and right. If I didn't need it for programming, I'd get rid of it. Or maybe it's just the internet connection. Tell you more later, when the machine's stable.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

4 people marked this as a favorite.

So... I have an appointment next week to go to the doctor's for a check up, since I haven't been for one in a while and I haven't gone since I got my new insurance through work.

I'm also going to be talking about potentially starting HRT (with a doctor who comes well-recommended as someone who specializes in caring for trans folks).

It's exciting but I'm also a little nervous. Like... what do I wear? Casual-femme chic? Should I go for the good eyeliner? Idk.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

You'll be fine. All your friends here have faith that things will work out.

Also, this will probably be my last set of posts until Friday. My hotspot time runs out tonight, and I get paid on Friday.

Rule No. 1. All bills come due just before payday. Lucky us.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
mechaPoet wrote:

So... I have an appointment next week to go to the doctor's for a check up, since I haven't been for one in a while and I haven't gone since I got my new insurance through work.

I'm also going to be talking about potentially starting HRT (with a doctor who comes well-recommended as someone who specializes in caring for trans folks).

It's exciting but I'm also a little nervous. Like... what do I wear? Casual-femme chic? Should I go for the good eyeliner? Idk.

dress as you feel. If there was a day to go chic, it is that day.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
mechaPoet wrote:

So... I have an appointment next week to go to the doctor's for a check up, since I haven't been for one in a while and I haven't gone since I got my new insurance through work.

I'm also going to be talking about potentially starting HRT (with a doctor who comes well-recommended as someone who specializes in caring for trans folks).

It's exciting but I'm also a little nervous. Like... what do I wear? Casual-femme chic? Should I go for the good eyeliner? Idk.

dress as you feel. If there was a day to go chic, it is that day.

*nods*

You do you Mecha, you'll nail it!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
mechaPoet wrote:

So... I have an appointment next week to go to the doctor's for a check up, since I haven't been for one in a while and I haven't gone since I got my new insurance through work.

I'm also going to be talking about potentially starting HRT (with a doctor who comes well-recommended as someone who specializes in caring for trans folks).

It's exciting but I'm also a little nervous. Like... what do I wear? Casual-femme chic? Should I go for the good eyeliner? Idk.

I am sure you will do fine if you wear what you feel like (can you be anything less then awesone?).

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
John Napier 698 wrote:
feytharn wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!

Right now, it's just to see if I can do it. A little project that I can add to my code base and my repertoire.
I could see it as an app for phone/tablet for people (like me, despite spending a lot of my life in front of a screen) who use no / very little other virtual helpers at the gaming table - so I would second the go for it!
Okay, as soon as I learn how to program tablets. Sadly, the best that I can do right now is develop it as a standalone Windows program.

That is fine, I use a windows tablet ;-)

Seriously, go for it - at worst it will be an étude with a somewhat useful result!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*Bright, but cooling down a bit do go with the weather - not to become to hot to be cozy for talking, hugging, smiling, comanionship, merryment and gaming*
*hot and cold beverages at your leisure*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
mechaPoet wrote:

So... I have an appointment next week to go to the doctor's for a check up, since I haven't been for one in a while and I haven't gone since I got my new insurance through work.

I'm also going to be talking about potentially starting HRT (with a doctor who comes well-recommended as someone who specializes in caring for trans folks).

It's exciting but I'm also a little nervous. Like... what do I wear? Casual-femme chic? Should I go for the good eyeliner? Idk.

Yay, mechaPoet!

For what it’s worth, like the others have said, go with what feels comfortable for you. If you’re ordinarily a good eyeliner sort of person, or that’s how you’re feeling on the day, go for it, but otherwise don’t beat yourself up about it. (Mind you, this is coming from a girl who intends to avoid makeup for the rest of her life if she can manage it, still rocks (though admittedly uneasily) her old slacks from before starting her transition, and was very very lucky in the doctor she was assigned randomly at her campus clinic, so YMMV.)

In terms of starting HRT, I’m not sure how it works in your part of the world, but in the parts of Canada I move around in, I’ve found that GPs are very leery about even renewing hormone prescriptions if one’s between endocrinologists, so you might be referred to a specialist first. But, circling back again to what to wear, in my experience, folks are more concerned with what social support network one has in place than in policing presentation.

I hope everything goes well for you!


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Hurray!!! Chelsea is out of prison!!!!!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Woot!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
feytharn wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
feytharn wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Okay, people. I'd like a show of hands. Everyone knows about the Gamemastery Combat Pad, right? The metal sheet you place magnets on, right? Who thinks that it's a good project to implement one in software?

While it seems on the surface like it might be a good idea, my limited virtual tabletop experience has been that the tabletop application has an inherent 'combat tracker' within it.

If it's a hobby you're poking at, I'd say give it a shot and see what you come up with (sort of like the PFS Tracker team's pet project). If it's trying to invest serious money I'd say hold off for now?

Be safe and careful out there, kids!

Right now, it's just to see if I can do it. A little project that I can add to my code base and my repertoire.
I could see it as an app for phone/tablet for people (like me, despite spending a lot of my life in front of a screen) who use no / very little other virtual helpers at the gaming table - so I would second the go for it!
Okay, as soon as I learn how to program tablets. Sadly, the best that I can do right now is develop it as a standalone Windows program.

That is fine, I use a windows tablet ;-)

Seriously, go for it - at worst it will be an étude with a somewhat useful result!

Posting this using WiFi from the local McDonald's, so I'll have to be quick. A Windows Tablet will be fine, if it uses an Intel or AMD processor. My compilers can't handle anything else.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Thanks, friends. :3

CrystalSeas wrote:
Hurray!!! Chelsea is out of prison!!!!!

Woooooooo!!!!!

Liberty's Edge

CrystalSeas wrote:
Hurray!!! Chelsea is out of prison!!!!!

I hope for her sake she watches her back and stays safe, and that others watch out for her as well.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Wei Ji the Learner wrote:
I hope for her sake she watches her back and stays safe, and that others watch out for her as well.

If you would like to contribute to her GoFundMe campaign, which was set up by her attorneys, PM me and I'll send you the link


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Finished my last assignment so I'm officially done with the school year! Now I have two weeks of vacation before I start work and I'm very excited for the internship I got so this summer is looking pretty nice!

My new PF game is also all queer people (and only 2 of them are cis!) so that's a really fun time.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Sounds really fun, 189birds ^w^

*channels postie feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


Using WiFi from the library. Just checking in to let everyone know that I'm still around. I'm glad that I get paid tomorrow, so I can buy another month of hotspot time. Have a Great Day, everyone.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It will soon be 3 PM. Time go go across the street to the bus stop, so I can go to work.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

*Bright and cozy, perfect for gaming, talking, companionship, hugs, smiles and merryment*
*Offering beverages of all kind*
*mournfully whisteling Soundgarden tunes*

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Made it to Friday, hope everyone has a good weekend. That includes you Wes!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


6 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi, I've never posted here before because, well, I'm a white straight male. You know, part of the demographic that sadly has the highest number of jerks per capita. But today during my lunch hour I saw this:

Trans cartoonist forced to cancel Halifax book launch 'overwhelmed' by community support

I couldn't believe that even today, in Canada, this could happen!! Not the support, but the fact that people threaten and that she had to cancel. I've managed to read some of her web comic, and I find them funny. Though, because of the attacks, the main website seems to be down, but her Facebook page still had some. If you can, I would suggest you take a look.

Ok, going back in lurking mode so that I can continue reading your comments and learn.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

As a fellow straight white male, I say welcome. Just be polite and respectful of others, like I am, and you'll fit in fine. Shortly, you'll find that you've made some very good friends here.

13,051 to 13,100 of 13,608 << first < prev | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Gamer Life / Gamer Talk / The LGBT Gamer Community Thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.