Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

State of the Swan 2011-12


Compatible Products from Other Publishers

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

What Ho All!

I've recently completed my review of Raging Swan's second year in operation and I've posted some thoughts to my blog. I don't want to clog up the messageboards with repeated content so if you fancy reading the good news, head on over!

Also, thanks you to everyone who has purchased, worked on, reviewed or otherwise been involved with Raging Swan over the last two years - I've had a real blast!

Dark Archive

Sounds like the Swan had a pretty good second year!

Very happy to hear about the small 20-pages adventures you're planning - I know I have uses for them.
Looking forward for the Random Urban encounters too (please lots of them, both for thorps/villages and larger towns), the next Tribe release, shadowed Keep, and that ominous (and funny) Barroom Brawl...

Liberty's Edge

Happy Birthday and congratulations. I too look forward to the adventures.


Creighton,

Shatterspear Hold is crying out for a 20 page adventure! Smaller modules that add value to the Tribes (and ideally build up the Lonely Coast) would provide more bang for the purchasing buck and should result in more repeat/multiple buys per customer.

Congrats on two years of more than staying afloat.

Liberty's Edge

I think I heard something somewhere about an underwater adventure on the horizon ... :)


Congratulations on the successful year! (And Marc - I SO want your Sahuagin-adventure...)


Congratulations on passing the two year mark.

Underwater wha...?


Marc has written a Sahuagin-TRIBES-supplement that somehow mutated into an adventure he's been teasing me with for some time. Remembering the 2nd edition trilogy I can only *drool*...

President, Jon Brazer Enterprises

Congrats!

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

Marc Radle wrote:
I think I heard something somewhere about an underwater adventure on the horizon ... :)

Sob. Unbelievable. You specifically promised me that the sahuagin were under the horizon, not over it...

Liberty's Edge

Ha ha!

Wow, I managed to get an actual *sob* ;)

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

golem101 wrote:

Sounds like the Swan had a pretty good second year!

Very happy to hear about the small 20-pages adventures you're planning - I know I have uses for them.
Looking forward for the Random Urban encounters too (please lots of them, both for thorps/villages and larger towns), the next Tribe release, shadowed Keep, and that ominous (and funny) Barroom Brawl...

That Barroom Brawl supplement is "smashing!"

;-)

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It means a lot. As to the modules as well as Marc's Sahuagin of the Sunken Pyramid we've also got Ron Lundeen of Run Amok Games writing Dark Waters Rising, which looks like it is going to be awesome. Ron is doing some very "interesting" things with the terrain and locale for his module.

And to be clear, when I say interesting, I actually mean "cruel..."


I'm glad you're doing so well Creighton, it was terrific working with you! I look forward to many more great products (and seeing my name on a credits page, haha). I hope Raging Swan has more success and luck then a Xorn in Fort Knox!

Good Luck, eh!

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

Thomas, The Canadian Chromatic wrote:

I'm glad you're doing so well Creighton, it was terrific working with you! I look forward to many more great products (and seeing my name on a credits page, haha). I hope Raging Swan has more success and luck then a Xorn in Fort Knox!

Good Luck, eh!

If you check your messages you'll find a download link for Hoards. I was very happy with the way it came out in the end - I think it will be jolly useful to many GMs (well the ones that indulge their players with treasure anyway...)

Dark Archive

Congrats.

Purchased Retribution last week to stick into my Iobaria-based Tales of the Old Margreve/Slumbering Tsar mashup. I'm hoping the Priory turns into a home-away-from-home for my group (as long as they don't die and are able to save the place from the evil that's befallen it of course).

Sovereign Court Publisher, Raging Swan Press

Jim Cirillo wrote:

Congrats.

Purchased Retribution last week to stick into my Iobaria-based Tales of the Old Margreve/Slumbering Tsar mashup. I'm hoping the Priory turns into a home-away-from-home for my group (as long as they don't die and are able to save the place from the evil that's befallen it of course).

Thanks Jim! Are you going to "give" them the priory as their own base or just let them use it as they pass back through? I think it's always cool for charactes to have a home they have fought and bled for. It makes it far more personal.

Dark Archive

Creighton Broadhurst wrote:
Jim Cirillo wrote:

Congrats.

Purchased Retribution last week to stick into my Iobaria-based Tales of the Old Margreve/Slumbering Tsar mashup. I'm hoping the Priory turns into a home-away-from-home for my group (as long as they don't die and are able to save the place from the evil that's befallen it of course).

Thanks Jim! Are you going to "give" them the priory as their own base or just let them use it as they pass back through? I think it's always cool for charactes to have a home they have fought and bled for. It makes it far more personal.

Good question. I've learned over the years to keep my expectations pretty low regarding what I would like the players to do. More often than not they choose to do something I was not expecting, but at the very least, I'd like it to be a place they can turn to. I've changed it to be a crumbling ediface to Abadar so obviously welcoming to and protective of travelers in the wilds of Iobaria.

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Compatible Products from Other Publishers / State of the Swan 2011-12 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.