Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
19. As "the boss", you wonder if your Perception bonus is high enough to beat your hirelings' ... er, "employees" ... Sleight of Hand checks.
20. As a hireling ... er, "employee" ... you wonder the reverse.
21. Your significant other is grateful that all this "nerdy gaming stuff" still beats the 'norm' of going out drinking at strip clubs with your chums. Added bonus: costs less, no STDs *and* your "paper lover" doesn't hold a candle to the real thing.
22. You gripe that your health insurance provide should include clone services for what they're charging.
22a. You say as much to your agent / HR people...
31: At work (I'm a Bartender in a Nightclub) you inform the drinkers of the Fort save DC of the cocktail that they are gulping back, as well as calling out effect...'Dazed for 3 rounds. Ouch, that one hurt.'
41. You tend to discuss your violent machiavellan schemes in a middle of a crowded bus.
Just come back from an indian restaurant where I and my better half were discussing my plans for the continuation of of Council of Thieves game... What do you mean everyone was giving us funny looks, hon?
45. When your husband tells you you have a better perception score than he does.
53. You're humming "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" during a snowstorm and you suddenly get a sweet idea for a BBEG Inquisitor that travels from town to town doing priestly things (like marrying people) but is actually a zealot who executes people for the tiniest infractions.
60: You have had plans to remake one of your favorites characters from a previous edition for years but havent yet. At first it was due to the lack of feats and archtypes to properly make it, now it is due to your current charecter(s) being far to fun to stop playing.