Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

List of creatures from the bestiaries not yet produced as Minis for Erik Mona


Miniatures

51 to 73 of 73 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

a dodo a seal and a caiman would cool i'm like to see a isopod but its to small


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

A minor correction to the OP. There is a Medium Silver Dragon in the Underdark set of DDM.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

A frogemoth!
Huge water elemental
A frogemoth


Anyone recall if they've ever done a Large-sized female miniature? If the PCs enlarge themselves, there's a few proxies out there to choose from, but not one of them is female. To my knowledge (and I have almost every set), there hasn't ever been a large-sized, female, humanoid figure in DDM. (Unless I'm missing something). This is something I really would like.


Rakshaka wrote:
Anyone recall if they've ever done a Large-sized female miniature? If the PCs enlarge themselves, there's a few proxies out there to choose from, but not one of them is female. To my knowledge (and I have almost every set), there hasn't ever been a large-sized, female, humanoid figure in DDM. (Unless I'm missing something). This is something I really would like.

Nope, reaper however did produce a female large size giantess. But again that isn't PPM.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
The Minis Maniac wrote:
Rakshaka wrote:
Anyone recall if they've ever done a Large-sized female miniature? If the PCs enlarge themselves, there's a few proxies out there to choose from, but not one of them is female. To my knowledge (and I have almost every set), there hasn't ever been a large-sized, female, humanoid figure in DDM. (Unless I'm missing something). This is something I really would like.
Nope, reaper however did produce a female large size giantess. But again that isn't PPM.

The Storm Giant from Rise of the Runelords is female, so that'll work in the next set.


She's Huge though. They've done a Huge female before (Storm Giant from Giants of Legend set), but never large sized.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Rakshaka wrote:
She's Huge though. They've done a Huge female before (Storm Giant from Giants of Legend set), but never large sized.

RotRL Spoiler:
There is a enlarged human woman in the RotRL books, it wouldn't shock me if she's one of the at yet unannounced minis for the set.

RotR:
(Crosses fingers for the Champion of Greed mini)


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Rakshaka wrote:
She's Huge though. They've done a Huge female before (Storm Giant from Giants of Legend set), but never large sized.

Oh! My mistake, totally spaced that ><


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Erik not sure how popular this idea will be, but one of my favorite miniatures was when they made a key villain I'm talking Demonlords or Archdevils, or even one of the four horsemen. These would also make EXCELLENT promo minis for smaller sets.
Who wouldn't want to see Charon astride his skeletal nightmare with a great paintjob, Nocticula just looks like a badass, and etc. I loved having them for no other reason then they were key villains, I mean the whispering Tyrant done really well would be an intimidating miniature.


Not sure if this is a good idea for ppms, but I would like a boneyard.

For example 'one mini' might be a couple pair of wings, and another with tentacles and extra legs or arms. It might make common animals minis more viable too, to make other forms like sliepnir, eidelons, and the aforementioned four armed sahugin. Or even just a piece to add to show your mage fly spell is active.

(+1 to spell effects too, especially the AE spells)

Decals have been suggested, but what if we had a 'one mini' of different shields? A sprue (sp?) of Exotic weapons (starknife I am looking at you :) or garden implements would be another great way to get multiple uses from a single common mini.

I know this takes out some of the ppm advantage, but it is a thought. :)

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Woah. The idea of mix-and-match parts for eidolons is a brain-melter.

I am seriously considering trying to push for a big hydra with detachable heads.


O yeah and if I might put in a request for some mite minis. They're cool low level monsters that could get lots of use.


Please, please, please: I'd like to see a greater variation of dwarves than the typical fare. A dwarf wizard, or a dwarf druid. Even if there's only one or two in the whole set.

Speaking of druids: I am going +1, +2, and +3 the animal companions sentiment. I am so sick of using a wolf for EVERY animal companion that winds up at our table. I'd kill for a bear, or a fox, or an elk, or a falcon, anything but more wolves. I love wolves, but dang...

Another vote for spell effects, too.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Curaigh wrote:

Not sure if this is a good idea for ppms, but I would like a boneyard.

For example 'one mini' might be a couple pair of wings, and another with tentacles and extra legs or arms. It might make common animals minis more viable too, to make other forms like sliepnir, eidelons, and the aforementioned four armed sahugin. Or even just a piece to add to show your mage fly spell is active.

(+1 to spell effects too, especially the AE spells)

Decals have been suggested, but what if we had a 'one mini' of different shields? A sprue (sp?) of Exotic weapons (starknife I am looking at you :) or garden implements would be another great way to get multiple uses from a single common mini.

I know this takes out some of the ppm advantage, but it is a thought. :)

True, as it is the Iconic Paladin's shield arm already detaches fairly easily without glue (it snaps off fairly easily.) If she came with a few alternate shields with different holy symbols, it would be cool.


MagnusIlluminus wrote:
A minor correction to the OP. There is a Medium Silver Dragon in the Underdark set of DDM.

There is also a medium Red Dragon, "Red Wyrmling". I can't remember what set. Against the Giants?


Fredrik wrote:
Rabulias wrote:

A few more...

Jeremy Mcgillan wrote:
Ant, Giant
Coming later this year... (see http://www.plasticrypt.com/dcm_02.php)
I wouldn't even count that one, unless they plan on painting it.

to confirm this, they are indeed painted, along will all minis they are planning on producing.

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/dcm/index.html

i', looking forward to these as well as paizo's/ wizkids minis.


Erik Mona wrote:

Woah. The idea of mix-and-match parts for eidolons is a brain-melter.

I am seriously considering trying to push for a big hydra with detachable heads.

i don't know. the heroslayer and few hydras are pains to buy alone , i could only imagine the any detechable version would be hard to get.


starphoenix wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:

Woah. The idea of mix-and-match parts for eidolons is a brain-melter.

I am seriously considering trying to push for a big hydra with detachable heads.

i don't know. the heroslayer and few hydras are pains to buy alone , i could only imagine the any detechable version would be hard to get.

as an addendum, i would like to see large sized orge, troll, hill, stone, fire, and frost giant females! i get that this hobby and genre is male dominated, but geez!

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

starphoenix wrote:
Erik Mona wrote:

Woah. The idea of mix-and-match parts for eidolons is a brain-melter.

I am seriously considering trying to push for a big hydra with detachable heads.

i don't know. the heroslayer and few hydras are pains to buy alone , i could only imagine the any detechable version would be hard to get.

This would, at least in my mind, be a stand-alone purchase similar to an Encounter Pack or something.

We'll see if it is even possible.


also gruumish nailed the most overlook creatures not covered in minis form.

the oozes, black pudding, and i'm wondered how can that be? seriously!
also advanced rust monsters (the larger breathern) should be a must as well.


I'm still waiting on some mite minis. Mites are awesome low level monsters and they haven't been produced as PPM.

51 to 73 of 73 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Paizo Licensed Products / Miniatures / List of creatures from the bestiaries not yet produced as Minis for Erik Mona All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Miniatures

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.