Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Looking for NPC's and GM's for the Grand Convocation on Friday Night


PaizoCon


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I am organizing volunteers for the Grand Convocation on Friday Night.

I have a number of very qualified volunteers (Venture Captains and the like), but I would like to have an even LARGER pool to draw from.

So if you are interested in GM'ing tables during the Grand Convocation or taking on the personae of an NPC, please respond to this thread. I will need some way of contacting you off-list...use of spoiler tags would be advised. Alternately you can contact me off-list...

Spoiler:

thelesuit is Chris Jarvis, who is thelesuit AT hotmail DOT com.

We are cooking up some mean mojo for this year's Convo it should be a good time for all participants.

CJ
WA VC

RPG Superstar 2009, Contributor

Hey, Chris! Just to help them get in-character, you should put them all in costume and encourage the convention attendees to do the same. That way, PaizoCon can have its Grand Convocation and a costume contest all at the same time. ;-)

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

This is a PFS correct?..

Let me look at my GMing schedule for this, and I will back with you in a few, heading home from work now.

I hate playing these, but don't mind GMing them as much...

Quick question, how much Prep is going to be invlovled? Last years PazioCon and GenCon specials required GMs to prep way too many minis and took up most of my Luggage space, is that going to be the same this year?

Andoran

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

That is the only Slot I am open for, so depending on the details on what is required by a GM I am available.

Can you shoot me an email and describe what a Grand Convocation is and prep for GMing.

Spoiler:
dragnmoon(at)gmail(dot)com

Silver Crusade

I can manage playing an NPC for this. Is it just the Friday night slot?

Spoiler:

Ryan Heck - contact(at)ryanheck(dot)info

Osirion RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4; Contributor; Publisher, Legendary Games

Hey Chris,
I can probably help GM.

Osirion

How does playing an NPC work? (But.. if an NPC *has* a player..)
Sounds like fun, count me in for that.

Email me:

plutherWIZARDusaFIGHTERcom

(Replace the wizard and the fighter with the appropriate characters.)

Lantern Lodge

I may be interested in NPCing. It's my first PaizoCon do it'd be epic to be able to help out like this my first time around. Just need the details.

Email:

robert_beasley@ymail.com


I'd love to GM, failing that would like to NPC,
Can bring costumes, minis, maps, just give me a list :)

Osirion

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

Count me in for anything you need. I have plenty of theatrical production experience if you need that as well.

email:
tombeckett66 (at) gmail (.) com.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Maugan22 wrote:

I'd love to GM, failing that would like to NPC,

Can bring costumes, minis, maps, just give me a list :)

Should I disqualify you for failing to follow directions?

CJ
WA VC


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Pat Luther wrote:

How does playing an NPC work? (But.. if an NPC *has* a player..)

Sounds like fun, count me in for that.

** spoiler omitted **

(Replace the wizard and the fighter with the appropriate characters.)

Your e-mail failed.

CJ
WA VC


thelesuit wrote:


Should I disqualify you for failing to follow directions?

CJ
WA VC

e-mail:
Maugan22 (at) hotmail.com
Osirion

thelesuit wrote:
Pat Luther wrote:

How does playing an NPC work? (But.. if an NPC *has* a player..)

Sounds like fun, count me in for that.

** spoiler omitted **

(Replace the wizard and the fighter with the appropriate characters.)

Your e-mail failed.

CJ
WA VC

That's just because I gave you the wrong address. :)

Also replace .com with .net, and it'll work.

Sorry about that.


Chris I might be interested in helping out for the Convocation. Could you please send me some information?

thanks
Kelly

:
gotrek2222 at yahoo dot com


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Gotrek22 wrote:

Chris I might be interested in helping out for the Convocation. Could you please send me some information?

thanks
Kelly

** spoiler omitted **

No...not really.

I can't really send information without giving too much away.

What I can tell you is that it will be fun.

It will be unusual -- unless you have done a lot of "interactive" events.

You *might* earn some sort of boon.

It will require imagination, organizational skills, perhaps a bit of method acting, good knowledge of the PFS subset of the PFRPG rules, and a willingness to adapt to evolving circumstances.

That is about all I'm willing and able to say about this. To a large extent you will just have to trust me.

CJ
WA VC


thelesuit wrote:
Gotrek22 wrote:

Chris I might be interested in helping out for the Convocation. Could you please send me some information?

thanks
Kelly

** spoiler omitted **

No...not really.

I can't really send information without giving too much away.

What I can tell you is that it will be fun.

It will be unusual -- unless you have done a lot of "interactive" events.

You *might* earn some sort of boon.

It will require imagination, organizational skills, perhaps a bit of method acting, good knowledge of the PFS subset of the PFRPG rules, and a willingness to adapt to evolving circumstances.

That is about all I'm willing and able to say about this. To a large extent you will just have to trust me.

CJ
WA VC

Chris that sounds great, you can count me in.

kelly

:
gotrek2222 at yahoo dot com


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Gotrek22 wrote:


Chris that sounds great, you can count me in.

kelly

You have been added to my list.

Thanks.

CJ
WA VC

Lantern Lodge

As I will be a Paizocon noob this year I'm not sure what the Grand Convocation is exactly. Would you recommend I experience it first as an NPC or otherwise. I think I'd make a good NPC but if participating in another way would give me a better experience, I'd like to know beforehand.


Ssevere wrote:
As I will be a Paizocon noob this year I'm not sure what the Grand Convocation is exactly. Would you recommend I experience it first as an NPC or otherwise. I think I'd make a good NPC but if participating in another way would give me a better experience, I'd like to know beforehand.

In the same boat here.

Paizo Employee Global Organized Play Coordinator

If it is your first time, I recommend playing in it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

It's available for 12+ right? I have a 14.2 that would love to hit 15. :-)

Sczarni

Kyle Baird wrote:
It's available for 12+ right? I have a 14.2 that would love to hit 15. :-)

I look forward to killing him Mr Care Baird. :)

Qadira

Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber
Thursty wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
It's available for 12+ right? I have a 14.2 that would love to hit 15. :-)
I look forward to killing him Mr Care Baird. :)

I'll battle you for that right! :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Did I forgot to mention that my cleric (unlike Caubo's) is unkillable?

Paizo Employee Global Organized Play Coordinator

Kyle Baird wrote:
Did I forgot to mention that my cleric (unlike Caubo's) is unkillable?

Want to bet?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Michael Brock wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
Did I forgot to mention that my cleric (unlike Caubo's) is unkillable?
Want to bet?

Yes. (b.s. deaths like You Only Die Twice or Hall of Drunken Heroes don't count)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Guess you didn't really want to bet, eh Brock?

Andoran RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

Sent you an email.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

I can assist as well. I'm more than willing to play an NPC or assist with GM.

Spoiler:
cyclone307(at)hotmail(dot)COM

Silver Crusade

Do those of us who are NPCs need to sign up for this event or is that for players only?

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / PaizoCon / Looking for NPC's and GM's for the Grand Convocation on Friday Night All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in PaizoCon
PazioCon UK 2014

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.