Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

This is the discussion thread for two campaigns:

The Storm in Isger Discussion


Play-by-Post Discussion

51 to 100 of 784 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 2; AC: 16; HP: 30

Am I missing something....Why is the second group so slow and the first group moving at a good clip? Is there a process I (or others) aren't following? Is two groups too much? Confused...

Andoran

Bryndyn I think all is well right now. 2 groups is a lot, but not undoable. Some differences in the groups... Your group has one extra member, so rounds take just slightly longer. But your current combat started with a parley and all in all I think your teram might have more combat rounds under thier belt, while the other team seems to have covered more ground.

I am still getting used to the pace and the time that something like this takes and I fear I have not been as efficient as I might have been at certain points, but right now I am reasonably happy with where we are at... If the group has a different opinion of me, I have a pretty thick skin and am always open to way to make things work better.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 2; AC: 16; HP: 30

Sigil - nope - that's not it at all. Just returning to this style and making sure all is well.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Just remember that anything that requires a response takes longer. Using if/then statements, while longer to type, can save time. (If my spell works, I move to e9, and if not, I cast flare on d4) It's harder to describe those actions, of course, so it's up to the GM if he would rather move the game at a canter and tell the story of the actions, or if he'd rather the players be more immersed.
The other thing is group rolls- initiative, passive perception checks, and area saving throws, which IMO, the GM should roll. That way, when every player logs on, he can go straight to the "this is what I do", and not have to wait for another response. This is particularly important if players sign on infrequently.
Just keep common sense in mind, and the game should move with a handful of gusto. If not, stay cool, and spend that much more time coming up with epic stuff to pull. =D

Andoran

Just a few thoughts from where I sit, and becoming more familiar with the rhythym of the game and play style.

My promise is that I will post once a day on weekdays. I have already missed sleep for it, and will do so again if needs be. I am not noble or any such thing, but believe strongly in this sort of social contract. Given the choice, I would not be playing this way at all! :D I would prefer a face to face interaction. But logistically this is the best I can do, so here we are. :D One thing I do hope develops as time goes on is a sort of camaraderie. Playing a game with friends will always trump playing one with strangers.

So far as the current pacing... This story has been percolating in my head for a long time. I think I first mentioned the notion to Elinor, in the summer of last and it was well developed before I started talking about it. So the actors and such are well known to me, as are thier motivations. As i have said before though, the rules not as much. So especially while in combat I am needing to spend time in the evening to make sure things are working as they should. Also, my boss seems to think that updating maps is not the optimal use of my time, and so long as he continues to pay me I need to keep his opinions in the forefront of my thoughts. :)

The more social, or exploratory options are going to be easier for me to post on at least until I have worked the rust of these rules joints and am limber again.

I agree fully with Aidan, that if/and statements are best, and one thing I hope to create this weekend is a cheat sheet with initiatives on it so I have all of thiose handy. Recently I have asked you to roll some of these simply because of my boss (see above). I will try to roll for the monsters in the future though so even if i cannot roll the PC's when you roll you will be able to see that you are going before the critter, or after and if before you can post some sort of action. To that end I think a preference toward posting out of order has to happen for the PC's. You come here every day looking for a spot of fun, and I do not want you disappointed because there are still 2 players ahead of you. As we get to know each other better standard tactics will no dobt emerge as well.

As always this is OUR game, and your input is always welcome. My biggest hope is that you find the story compelling and the game play fun.

Qadira

My boss gets tetchy too. But then she sleeps next to me and would rather I did not have such a strong relationship to this laptop. And sleep is a luxury in my house not a necessity - but that is kids for you.

The story is fine and running two groups is bound to lead to comparisons. I am seriously thinking of making my next one smaller, with just 4 players so that the game can flow faster each week. It only takes one person out of step with there posting to cause issues.

Posting out of order is okay by me, I am sure you will give our statements the benefit of the doubt.

Standard Operating Procedure for Abbas is to move swiftly towards the enemy. Anything else is a bonus.

Cheers


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Abbas, Awesome response! I actually laughed out loud.

Andoran

Pluchak del Oktar wrote:
Abbas, Awesome response! I actually laughed out loud.

I so agree! This is one I will recall for some time to come!

Qadira

Just noticed these. Thanks chaps I appreciate the way we are all roleplaying - especially Pluchak's impersonation of the Hulk and Aidan's clever use of the cat.

Good stuff.

Andoran

Please be advised that I do not believe i will be able to get to a keyboard at all tomorrow. I will do my best(if I can at all it will not be until late), but I just do not think it will happen. This should be a one time occurance, and I did not want anyone to think the DM was loosing interest. :)

Qadira

I thought we had some bad luck with our combat dice rolls, until I just saw how the other group rolls Perception.

They need some early warning pets.

Cheers

Andoran

Level one is a tough place to be... The rolls will get better! :) I always seem to start with one idea of a character and the experiences in the first few levels mold that vision.

The Devils Hole group is in combat with tied initiative and matching bonuses. Here and going forward, anytime this happens whoever rolls first gets the advantage.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Sorry for the hold up -- it's just that the description indicates we can see enemies, but I didn't see them on the map in order to react to them -- and so that's somewhat shaping Taedric's potential reactions.

Qadira

From what I can gather, you should be able to see the cart towards the middle bottom of the map. The one with the blinkered "ogre". The rest has just been described as noise, lots of noise and that is indicated by an arrow on the map.

Speaking out of character - something which I hate doing but will do if it looks like we are in serious trouble. I think the cat and Taedric should take advantage of your speed and get out to fight. Just don't fall far from healing.

Abbas can block up the cottage door with his AC, Pluchak has a longspear and Seneca can heal.

Aidan is pretty inventive so may be better off out of the cottage or on the roof. Not sure. What do you all think?

Cheers


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Ah, so the second cart is the one. Got it.

Well, time to get splattered, then... :)


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

The only thing really murdering us right now is the lack of healing...
Ideally, we'd get Tkurzhan back into the fight with the rodents and have Seneca spam touch of law for a little bit, then wade into the goblin ranks.
Have Pluchak destroy goblins with his size using grapple and reach; they're hopelessly outclassed. He can just pick them up and inflict automatic claw damage; TWICE. With your +9 CMB at the moment, you could even reasonably expect to be able to grapple up to two goblins simultaneously, the first with a +9, the second in the following round with a +5.
Have Trumps multi-engage with charging trips to debuff hobgoblin, then feral goblin, then hobgoblin, or whoever, with Taedric Total defensing to wreck mounted combat.
Abbas, just keep on keepin on.
Aidan has an IQ of about 140, and has seen tactics like these used in the militia and guerrilla warfare; he'll suggest it if he thinks it'll work, but the plan is pretty solidly predicated on some degree of heal for Tkurzhan and, ideally, Seneca.

Also, as an anecdote, my group's house rules include:
A) If you describe the effect of your critical hit, you may roll a free intimidate against another enemy within 30' at a -5.
B) All characters gain the following as bonus feats as soon as they qualify for them:
Power Attack, Weapon Finesse, Combat Expertise, Lunge.
C) All maneuvers provoke attacks of opportunity only if they are failed.
I tell you all because it admittedly does occasionally color my perception of the game.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

By my count, Pluchak only has a CMB of +5 when enlarged. He had the same opportunity to hit on a charge. Grapple is a great option when you have reach, I agree, and I might pull one off when I have opportunity. But to be honest, much of Pluchak's actions are motivated by his mindset and character. Sometimes I know better things to do, but Pluchak doesn't, so I go with that. I thought that Abbas' plan was great, to all hole up in the cabin with him blocking the door and me stabbing over him. It would have worked pretty good, I think, but then it was abandoned.

The only reason Pluchak isn't enlarged right now is he is actually a little afraid and ashamed of his sorcerous power. That and he knows the -2 he takes to his AC while enlarged is bad when there are goblin archers around. He is starved for intellectual companionship, because he has always been treated as a beast. He wants to hide it because he thinks that it makes him even more of a monster to people that he truly wants to know.

If you wanted to talk to him about any tactics or about his abilities at all, he would be really willing to go at it. His lack of experience he is ashamed of too, since everyone else seems to have training. He would soak up like a sponge anyone's conversation and has been doing so, but try to act like he knew it already. Abbas's conversation with him actually moved him quite a bit, as did Seneca's and your healing. It didn't take much because I wanted him to imprint on the first people who were truly kind to him and go with the flow after that.

I understand the house rule thing too, it's hard to work things out with a new group with new rules. Also, this is a pretty stressful situation, so it is natural that you want to refer to a time when things were easier. But I don't think we will all die here, that wouldn't make for a good story. We already have a ghost of someone helping us out, so that's something.

Qadira

On the positive side there is alot of bravery on our side, not least from Seneca and Pluchak.

But using the cover and buildings would nullify the goblins archery and bring them all in closer for Asmodeus to blast them. Meanwhile by the law of averages there is a good chance that PCs will start being hit soon, out in the open. Idoubt Seneca has many channels left.

Abbas' needs to get back over and help you guys but this feral goblin is proving stubborn.

cheers


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Considering Golarion goblins love for fire, huddling in a surrounded building struck me as potentially not the best of plans -- and not at all suited to the mindset of our young cavalier, who fully views it as his responsibility to defend his allies.... and, in his mind, has been trying to do what he can to cover an escape.

I do think that your house rules do, in fact, colour your view of the situation. Mechnically, Trumps' "free" trip requires him to land a bite in combat, which is a +3 attack, and then, he's only a +2 on the trip attempt -- now, to be fair, the attempt is free and doesn't provoke, but it does require getting into reach. Taedric's charge, on the other hand, is a +6 or +7 attack (depending on whether he gets higher ground) at reach and fairly likely to remove a combatant permanently.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

I mean, technically, you could do both.
Additionally, you may substitute the attack for a trip without attempting to do damage at all. It's unclear mechanically if you get the +2 from charge, but, it allows you to skip the bite if you're unsure if you'll hit.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Trumps needs the bite to get the free trip, it comes from grab, rather than Improved Trip.

Without that, he'd draw an AoO for the attempt.

And, per the rules of charge, movement stops when you reach your target, so I need to end 10' away, or swap down to a smaller weapon. And, other than the feral goblin, I'd say Taedric's been more effective by removing things from the combat map than possibly knocking them prone.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Are there rules for unseating? 'Cause a really epic scene involving halflings charging goblin-spiders just flashed through my head.

Qadira

Colour me impressed with how well everyone is keeping up there posting for this game. I mean everyone, especially Sigil is really making me look forward to reading what is happening.

That said, the next couple of weeks are a busy time for me. This is mainly because I run a very small con in my home town for a homebrew campaign. Luckily I aint GMing but there is a lot of herding cats (other GMs and players). (We used to just meet up at my house but this time I have two tables, four GMs and upwards of 13 players).

And now my wife feels she is missing out and wants me to run a Ravenloft candlelit game on the Saturday night. Can't say no when she is having the kids all weekend, can I?

Then there is a much bigger affair in a nearby city, Exeter, the following weekend and I'm meant to be running PFS all day. Its not something I do often, so that takes a bit of time to get up to speed again. However Pathfinder Society games are why I don't have many house rules. I can't afford to mix things up and get confused over what is a real rule and what is homebrew.

Not saying there is anything wrong with your house rules, Aidan.

Cheers

Qadira

My computer may be about to crash. If that happens I could be out of action on the boards for a while. Last time it took me three weeks to resolve. But i will try to use the library to keep you informed.

Cheers

Qadira

DM Sigil

I have a busy couple of days - Star Wars Day sees me a year older and not much wiser. Plus I'm running basic Pathfinder at a wargames Con on Saturday (tough crowd!).

Probably pick up my games after that.

Cheers


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Excellent, level 2! What's your hit point rule for advancement?

EDIT: That was quick, I'm set except for tweaking the hit points if you use a rule other than half, rounded up.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Mine will take a little longer, but I will probably have it done by tomorrow. Time for my level of Barbarian (as if you didn't see that one coming).

Can't say I'm surprised about level 2, we fought a lot of stuff!


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Woot! Ok, levelling.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Whew, a few tough choices there. Leveling complete.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Abbas' hit points 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Sorry my posts have fallen behind in the process of moving right now. Will try and get something up later but my post will slow for about 2 to 3 weeks.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

I was going to go with average hit points, are we rolling?

Otherwise I am done with my character. Just in time.

Qadira

My vote is for rolling this level! I may be a little biased.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

1d8 ⇒ 6
Uhhh. Yeah, okay. :-P


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Either way I guess :) 1d8 ⇒ 6

Andoran

Please do roll new hit points. It looks like that worked well for you guys!


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

1d12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Well, that's a little better than average. I can deal. :)


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

1d10 ⇒ 6 Apparently, it doesn't matter so much. ;)


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Totally off topic, but you might be interested, my best friend is in the Daily Express online today. Now the Daily Express is a horrid, insular, xenophobic, misogynistic, conservative rag. But still, they ran a perfectly positive story about a friend of mine so I'm going to forgive them.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/320598/We-re-the-new-naughty-novelists

Janine is the tempestuous redhead pictured in the article. She writes largely paranormal and fantasy erotica - and Heart of Flame (one of her more recent novels) is a straight up fantasy quest in an Arabian setting (along with a certain amount of hot raunch).


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

On topic, before I level up, can I ask Sigil whether the intent is that the groups will merge (since they both seem to be a bit smaller than when they set out) or will remain as two units. If we're going to merge I think I'll take a level of bard, if not then it's probably fighter this time and bard next. Also, I don't have enough hit points to risk rolling I don't think, is it ok to take average?

Andoran

It is my intent that the groups will merge. I am not one with much hair. I cannot afford to lose much more! :D

Please do roll your hitpoints. If you come up with less than average, just apply the average. (Elinor and everyone.)

I will check out the link when I am not at work. :D


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

How many people are we down to anyway? I don't think we lost anyone from our group unless we lost them over the time we took off.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

I was going to make the same statement -- as far as I know, all of our group is still about.

Andoran

We atarted out with 12 (yikes!) and out of the gate we lost Mr Bojangles. Shortly after the groups split, we lost Grim Apotheosis. Now Larayn's connectivity is poor enough that I am placing her on ice and hoping she will be able to rejoin us, but that is not certain. So that leaves us with 9.

I guess I should make the offer now, that if anyone else finds the posting pace too frequent, or is struggling with real life issues, or just does not like the story or my way of presenting it, now would be a great time to raise your hand to bow out.

9 players is alot, but it is also doable, and now that the intro is over and you have more questions than you started with and scarce few answers thinks are going to start getting interesting.

Just a quick question: Who do you think represents the biggest threat to Haugin's Ear? The undead in Gillamoor? The massing goblins? The HellKnights? The bandits? Some other person or group? Your answer will not change the story, but I am curious about impressions.

As always, if something is not working for you, or is working I like to hear about it.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Isger's already quarantined a zombie infestation, it's the goblin wars that'll tear it up again. To Haugins Ear? Undead. To the country? Goblins.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

The power struggle, especially the Hellknights, because the infighting between the humans will weaken the town so that it can't defend itself against the very real other threats (undead, goblins, etc).


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

As a player, I think Taedric is correct, but Seneca definitely sees it as the goblins. He's faced pain from goblins before and at this point, I think he sees the Hellknights as a positive still.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel is leveled!


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

for hit points 1d6 ⇒ 4

Qadira

The lack of food to feed Pluchak. Otherwise Abbas has no idea. For myself the goblin attacks did seem highly organised using combined arms of archery, spider cavalry and infantry (including a shock ogre). Whoever is organising them has talennt and some kind of plan.

If the number of plauers proves unwieldy, I am happy to move into the background nine is an awful large group for any combats.

Cheers

51 to 100 of 784 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / The Storm in Isger Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.