The blame Crimson Jester thread


Off-Topic Discussions

301 to 330 of 330 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Crimson Jester wrote:
Trinam wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
...egocentricspasticepilepticbeaverwizards...
Is that like RAGELANCEPOUNCE?
180* away from it.

ECNUOPECNALEGAR?

The Exchange

oh, so close.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
...egocentricspasticepilepticbeaverwizards...

This is all your fault.

Scarab Sages

I heard CJ was the one who mentioned to Lucas this "great idea for a character named Jar-Jar.....".

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
I heard CJ was the one who mentioned to Lucas this "great idea for a character named Jar-Jar.....".

You heard wrong.


Klaus van der Kroft wrote:
Crimsom Jester! I blame you for the poor design of human feet!...

Wait... is Klaus really Rob Liefield?!?! :)

CJ, I blame my attempt at your version of a "Easterling" (or maybe Reborn) on you!


This video is CJ's fault and that's probably him singing also.

Scarab Sages

CJ wrote the script for Superman Returns.

The Exchange

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Klaus van der Kroft wrote:
Crimsom Jester! I blame you for the poor design of human feet!...

Wait... is Klaus really Rob Liefield?!?! :)

CJ, I blame my attempt at your version of a "Easterling" (or maybe Reborn) on you!

Must be.

Not bad, thanks.

The Exchange

Xabulba wrote:
This video is CJ's fault and that's probably him singing also.

Nope, they are better than me. Sad to say I know. However the truth hurts, and hearing me sing hurts worse.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
CJ wrote the script for Superman Returns.

If they only choose an actor with some charisma. SIGH, I doubt they will ever get Superman right. C. Reeves was damn close.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
CJ, I blame my attempt at your version of a "Easterling" (or maybe Reborn) on you!
Not bad, thanks.

Or is this closer to what you wanted for an Easterling?

The Exchange

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
CJ, I blame my attempt at your version of a "Easterling" (or maybe Reborn) on you!
Not bad, thanks.
Or is this closer to what you wanted for an Easterling?

interesting. Let me look.


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

When your browser software
Doesn't work with someone's blog
Who ya gonna blame?

CRIMSON JESTER!

Scarab Sages

CJ is the reason Ghostbusters 3 has never been filmed.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
CJ is the reason Ghostbusters 3 has never been filmed.

I always "heard"* that it was Bill Murry wanted to be paid not to be in it.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
CJ is the reason Ghostbusters 3 has never been filmed.
I always "heard"* that it was Bill Murry wanted to be paid not to be in it.

There's a LOT of rumors about why that film took so long to be made. Way I heard it, everyone save perhaps Dan Akroyd is a flaming jerk.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

This whole blame CJ movement... I blame it on ~~~~~Sharoth~~~~~

The Exchange

So Sharoth is to blame for my .....number 2's?


i blame Crimson Jester for my army of killer robots not working, thus preventing my scheme for world domination. you will pay for that.

back to the drawing board...


I blame CJ for all the Kelsey hate.

Actually, FuelDrop does, but I will steal his thunder.

The Exchange

Army of killer robots? More like an army of killer GIJoes...those things are nasty.

The Exchange

Sharoth wrote:

I blame CJ for all the Kelsey hate.

Actually, FuelDrop does, but I will steal his thunder.

I do not Hate anyone. Feel sorry for a few, others make me scratch my head in wonder, but no Hate.

The ones that really confuse me thus, I ignore.

Wait a minute, why am I replying to you????????????


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

I blame Crimson Jester for Chevy Chase's long years in the wilderness.

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I blame Crimson Jester for the Kardashians.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

I blame CJ for all the Kelsey hate.

Actually, FuelDrop does, but I will steal his thunder.

I do not Hate anyone. Feel sorry for a few, others make me scratch my head in wonder, but no Hate.

The ones that really confuse me thus, I ignore.

Wait a minute, why am I replying to you????????????

I blame CJ for the lack of Hate then.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Why do I have to wait on so many things in life? CrimJ, again?

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Why do I have to wait on so many things in life? CrimJ, again?

Ask your new wife.

The Exchange

rpgsavant wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

I blame CJ for all the Kelsey hate.

Actually, FuelDrop does, but I will steal his thunder.

I do not Hate anyone. Feel sorry for a few, others make me scratch my head in wonder, but no Hate.

The ones that really confuse me thus, I ignore.

Wait a minute, why am I replying to you????????????

I blame CJ for the lack of Hate then.

You're welcome.

Shadow Lodge

The government conspiracy to paint Chromotherapy as a pseudoscience

301 to 330 of 330 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The blame Crimson Jester thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.