Under "+3 Shield Special Ability", the table does not include options for 99-100.
Not really a big problem, but it turns out the Yeti has an ECOOGY instead of an ECOLOGY entry.
Probably this is a result of their living in rarefied air, so close to those strange dimensions.
Perhaps the beings on the other side are chipping away at the Material Plane slowly. So far, they've gotten the "L."
I did a scrape of the PRD today, and the following errors were generated. This can be caused by a typo in the anchor tag, a typo in the filename of the target page, or a nonexistent target page.
- advancedClassGuide/spells/investigativeMind.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- advancedClassGuide/flexibleFury.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- advancedClassGuide/spells/strikenHeart.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- mythicAdventures/pathfinderRPG/prd/feats.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- mythicAdventures/mythicSpells/magicWeapon.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- mythicAdventures/mythicSpells/fistOfTheEarth.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- monsterCodex/pathfinderRPG/prd/feats.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- technologyGuide/pathfinderRPG/prd/technologyGuide/hazards.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- advancedClassGuide/spells/agressiveThundercloud.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- advancedClassGuide/spells/life-pact: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- advancedClassGuide/spells/piercOfDisguise.html: ERROR 404: Not Found.
- additionalMonsters/: ERROR 403: Forbidden.
The bestiary sections missing a fair bit:
1) Variant Monster Index for bestiary 4
2) Monster Cohorts for bestiary 4
3) Animal Companions for bestiary 4
4) Monster Roles for bestiary 4
5) Universal Monster Rules for bestiary 4
6) New subtypes from bestiary 4
7) Monsters by Type for bestiary 2, 3, & 4
8) Monsters by CR for bestiary 2, 3, & 4
9) Monsters by Terrain for bestiary 2, 3, & 4
|Joe Wells RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32|
Noticed some errata missing from the Core Rulebook PRD, based on Errata 1.4 (1st to 6th printing):
Page 34—In the Uncanny Dodge class feature, in the first paragraph, change the second sentence to read as follows:
She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible.
Page 80—In the Summoner’s Charm school power of the Conjuration school, add the following sentence after the first sentence:
This increase is not doubled by Extend Spell.
Page 114—In Table 5–1: Feats, change the Benefits line of the Combat Casting feat to read as follows:
+4 bonus on concentration checks for casting defensively
Page 319—In the description of the permanency spell, change the cost associated with a wall of force to 12,500 gp.
Page 390—In the Bardic Music class feature, change “Bardic Music” to “Bardic Performance”. Repeat this change on Table 11–9: Pathfinder Chronicler in the Special column at 3rd level.
(Changed in the text, but not the table)
Page 444—In the Lava Effects section, (snip) In the last sentence, change “A creature immune to fire” to “A creature immune or resistant to fire”.
Page 521—In the Ioun Stone table, at the end of the scarlet and blue sphere Effect entry, add a superscript “1”. In the pale lavender ellipsoid entry, change the “*” footnote symbol to a superscript “2”. In the lavender and green ellipsoid entry, change the “**” footnote symbol to a superscript “3”. In the footnotes section, add the following footnote before the existing footnotes and renumber them accordingly:
1 This stone has one skill associated with it, as a +2 headband of vast intelligence.
Page 563—In the “Invisible Creature is...” table, change the header of second column to “Perception DC Modifier”.
Please create a print style sheet that, at a minimum, drops the navigation bar when printing a page.
There's currently a heated debate raging on one of the Facebook groups regarding the Rapid Shot feat. The feat doesn't specify that the additional attack is at your highest bonus, so people are actually trying to argue that it's at your lowest bonus.
I double-checked this against the latest printing, and the book says "highest bonus" as it should. I've already corrected this on the other SRD site, but you might want to get this fixed on the PRD site as well.