Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

A possible improvement of the order system


Customer Service

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I have set my subscription so that the material is grouped and sent once month. As I a, a oversea subscriptor that way I save a few dollars (especially as the custom service often open and re-package my purchases, so applying again the postage cost).

When I purchase something outside my subscriptions that is already available, the option selected by default is to sent it immediately. If I am distracted and forgot to change the choice it is not possible to correct the choice once the order is made (barring sending mails to the costumer service and bothering them for what is a costumer error).

I suggest to make so that the default choice is what the costumer has selected as the setting for his subscriptions. If someone want the item sent immediately he could then go to his "my subscription" page and change that choice.

I think doing it this way will save work for the costumer service and keep happy a few clients like me that would prefer to avoid multiple shipping charges.

Thanks for listening ;)

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

Diego Rossi wrote:

I have set my subscription so that the material is grouped and sent once month. As I a, a oversea subscriptor that way I save a few dollars (especially as the custom service often open and re-package my purchases, so applying again the postage cost).

When I purchase something outside my subscriptions that is already available, the option selected by default is to sent it immediately. If I am distracted and forgot to change the choice it is not possible to correct the choice once the order is made (barring sending mails to the costumer service and bothering them for what is a costumer error).

I suggest to make so that the default choice is what the costumer has selected as the setting for his subscriptions. If someone want the item sent immediately he could then go to his "my subscription" page and change that choice.

I think doing it this way will save work for the costumer service and keep happy a few clients like me that would prefer to avoid multiple shipping charges.

Thanks for listening ;)

Thank you for the feedback, and the idea. However, this setting would probably not be the ideal setting for most of our subscribers, as the most common assumption (even with a subscription) is that items will ship out as soon as possible. We try to make the most common choices be the default and then make sure that uncommon common choices, especially those that will delay things, require direct customer input. This way we know that this is what the customer wants.

However, your idea certainly has merit. I will see if we can explore a means of having this available. Any change like this, however, if it can happen and if it does happen, would probably not happen for a while as the tech team still has a pretty extensive "To do" list.

Thanks,
cos

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

2 people marked this as a favorite.

What Cosmo said. Except possibly with fewer words.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

Diego Rossi wrote:

(barring sending mails to the costumer service and bothering them for what is a costumer error).

As a quick note here: This is what customer service is here to help with. Our job as customer service representatives is to help you, whether it be to fix an error that happened on our end or yours.

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Are you trying to say that I am unnecessarily verbose? Perhaps overly loquacious? Chatty? WORDY?

Right. Less talking. Terse - I can be terse. Once, in flight school, I was laconic.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Thanks all for the replies.

Sara, I am sure you and your companion are there to help, but sending a mail "sorry, I have ordered a Harrow deck, can you put in with the other stuff as I goofed doing the order?" to me seem bothering people that has already a lot of more important things to do (but I did sent it the same).

I find Paizo costumers services very helpful, but if possible I would prefer to make your life easier, not complicate it.

Cosmo and Gary, sure it will take time and maybe it is a niche requirement. you know your consumer need better than me for sure.
Kudos for considering the idea.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Diego Rossi wrote:

Thanks all for the replies.

Sara, I am sure you and your companion are there to help, but sending a mail "sorry, I have ordered a Harrow deck, can you put in with the other stuff as I goofed doing the order?" to me seem bothering people that has already a lot of more important things to do (but I did sent it the same).

Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with their orders is *the* most important thing that we do.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
Diego Rossi wrote:

Thanks all for the replies.

Sara, I am sure you and your companion are there to help, but sending a mail "sorry, I have ordered a Harrow deck, can you put in with the other stuff as I goofed doing the order?" to me seem bothering people that has already a lot of more important things to do (but I did sent it the same).

Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with their orders is *the* most important thing that we do.

If we, as customers, stop making stupid mistakes that need fixing by customer service, then Cosmo and Sara Marie are out of a job. Do you really want to put them on the streets, in this economy? ;D

Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Customer Service / A possible improvement of the order system All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.