Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Please Cancel My Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscription


Customer Service


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hi!

I'll be resubscribing after the Beginner Box, but I just don't have anyone to even gift it. Also, while scrolling through my subscriptions to see if I could do this myself without bothering Customer Service, I discovered that you guys had attached my 20 excess issues of Dragon to my online account. I hadn't realized this, so I've tried to add the 7 free AP issues to my existing AP subscription, and I think it worked, but never hurts to make sure.

Cheers and Thanks!
~RE

Edit: And it's done within five minutes! Muchas gracias, you guys rock.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

Rogue Eidolon wrote:

Hi!

I'll be resubscribing after the Beginner Box, but I just don't have anyone to even gift it. Also, while scrolling through my subscriptions to see if I could do this myself without bothering Customer Service, I discovered that you guys had attached my 20 excess issues of Dragon to my online account. I hadn't realized this, so I've tried to add the 7 free AP issues to my existing AP subscription, and I think it worked, but never hurts to make sure.

Cheers and Thanks!
~RE

I've canceled the subscription. Since most people have converted already, the conversion comes up very rarely so while it should work just fine, please double check on your next subscription confirmation email that they are coming up correctly as free.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
Rogue Eidolon wrote:

Hi!

I'll be resubscribing after the Beginner Box, but I just don't have anyone to even gift it. Also, while scrolling through my subscriptions to see if I could do this myself without bothering Customer Service, I discovered that you guys had attached my 20 excess issues of Dragon to my online account. I hadn't realized this, so I've tried to add the 7 free AP issues to my existing AP subscription, and I think it worked, but never hurts to make sure.

Cheers and Thanks!
~RE

I've canceled the subscription. Since most people have converted already, the conversion comes up very rarely so while it should work just fine, please double check on your next subscription confirmation email that they are coming up correctly as free.

To repeat my ninja edit, thanks! Honestly, I had thought for some reason that my Dragon subscription had not been attached to my Paizo account since I had first subscribed via snail mail in the late 90s or so (seems another lifetime since then) to my pre-college address, and my little brother had lost the paper form to convert to Pathfinder. If that's been there the whole time, laughing at me and daring me to scroll to the bottom of the subscriptions page, then I really should get myself some more ranks in Perception!

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

Rogue Eidolon wrote:

To repeat my ninja edit, thanks! Honestly, I had thought for some reason that my Dragon subscription had not been attached to my Paizo account since I had first subscribed via snail mail in the late 90s or so (seems another lifetime since then) to my pre-college address, and my little brother had lost the paper form to convert to Pathfinder. If that's been there the whole time, laughing at me and daring me to scroll to the bottom of the subscriptions page, then I really should get myself some more ranks in Perception!

No worries, you certainly aren't the only one who's still got a conversion left!

Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Customer Service / Please Cancel My Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscription All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.