Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Overheard at the Paizo office


Off-Topic Discussions

1,401 to 1,450 of 5,341 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Andoran

2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Doctor wrote:
"It's more like a gooey ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... sting-y jelly... fish."

Shadow Lodge

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
"It's more like a gooey ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... sting-y jelly... fish."

I would kill for a timey-wimey brain. That's halfway to being a Time Lord right there.

Spoiler:
Though then I'd risk ending up like Donna, which I still want to torture Davies over...

Paizo Employee Master of Coin

15 people marked this as a favorite.

Liz Courts:” HULK MAKE PEACE WITH INNER CHILD!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK EXPRESS TRUTH CONSTRUCTIVELY."

Liz Courts: "HULK ONLY INCREDIBLE AFTER HULK SMASH DESTRUCTIVE PATTERNS!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK SMILE!"

Cosmo: "HULK MAKE TIME FOR HULK!"

Cosmo: HULK CRY IT OUT!

CS Erik: HULK DO STRETCHES BEFORE EXERCISE!

Robot Chris: HULK DO YOGA EVERYDAY FOR HULK BALANCE

Sara Marie: IT NOT FAT IT HULK MUSCLE

Cosmo: HULK MAKING HULK BE OK WITH HULK!!!!

Robot Chris: HULK WATCH NOTEBOOK, DO NOT JUDGE

Blue Chris: HULK LOVE SELF BEFORE LOVING OTHERS

Cosmo: HULK WORK THROUGH PUNY BANNER'S ANGER ISSUES!!!!

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Someone saw The Avengers.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
TriOmegaZero wrote:
Someone saw The Avengers.

I've heard that quite a few people have.

Like, at least 3.

Cheliax

HULK SMASH AVENGER'S MOVIE!

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

Chris Self wrote:

A lot of Hulk expressing inner feelings

I'll note that I took these the first of these from James Keegan's FaceySpace page. Credit where credit is due. :D

Paizo Employee Master of Coin

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Liz Courts: Gorum does not care what you stick your [redacted] in--only what you stick your blade into.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Crystal: You should take it with the blood still on it and have it permanently encased in something.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

8 people marked this as a favorite.

Erik: The machine works really well except for the part at the end where it continuously spits out broken people.


Chris Self wrote:

Liz Courts:” HULK MAKE PEACE WITH INNER CHILD!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK EXPRESS TRUTH CONSTRUCTIVELY."

Liz Courts: "HULK ONLY INCREDIBLE AFTER HULK SMASH DESTRUCTIVE PATTERNS!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK SMILE!"

Cosmo: "HULK MAKE TIME FOR HULK!"

Cosmo: HULK CRY IT OUT!

CS Erik: HULK DO STRETCHES BEFORE EXERCISE!

Robot Chris: HULK DO YOGA EVERYDAY FOR HULK BALANCE

Sara Marie: IT NOT FAT IT HULK MUSCLE

Cosmo: HULK MAKING HULK BE OK WITH HULK!!!!

Robot Chris: HULK WATCH NOTEBOOK, DO NOT JUDGE

Blue Chris: HULK LOVE SELF BEFORE LOVING OTHERS

Cosmo: HULK WORK THROUGH PUNY BANNER'S ANGER ISSUES!!!!

If you haven't discovered him yet, you should seriously follow along Drunk Hulk on Facebook.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Urizen wrote:
Chris Self wrote:

Liz Courts:” HULK MAKE PEACE WITH INNER CHILD!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK EXPRESS TRUTH CONSTRUCTIVELY."

Liz Courts: "HULK ONLY INCREDIBLE AFTER HULK SMASH DESTRUCTIVE PATTERNS!!"

Liz Courts: "HULK SMILE!"

Cosmo: "HULK MAKE TIME FOR HULK!"

Cosmo: HULK CRY IT OUT!

CS Erik: HULK DO STRETCHES BEFORE EXERCISE!

Robot Chris: HULK DO YOGA EVERYDAY FOR HULK BALANCE

Sara Marie: IT NOT FAT IT HULK MUSCLE

Cosmo: HULK MAKING HULK BE OK WITH HULK!!!!

Robot Chris: HULK WATCH NOTEBOOK, DO NOT JUDGE

Blue Chris: HULK LOVE SELF BEFORE LOVING OTHERS

Cosmo: HULK WORK THROUGH PUNY BANNER'S ANGER ISSUES!!!!

If you haven't discovered him yet, you should seriously follow along Drunk Hulk on Facebook.

DRUNK HULK NOT CRY IN HIS BEER. DRUNK HULK JUST LOVE YOU, MAN

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Erik K I can't read this. It's in [redacted] Sans.

Redacted to save your eyeballs.

Cheliax

1 person marked this as a favorite.

our eyeballs need saving?


Somebody used comic sans, didn't they?


That is the font of

Spoiler:
explosive runes
isn't it.

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Stephen If that's your car in the parking lot, your hobo escaped.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Ross: You need to label your axes.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Erik: I need to clean my office. Does anybody know where I can get a flamethrower?


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:
Erik: I need to clean my office. Does anybody know where I can get a flamethrower?

Just ask the goblins!

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS

Andoran

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS

Gary is rewriting West Side Story?

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS
Gary is rewriting West Side Story?

That, or the first part of EarthBound.

Shadow Lodge

Jiggy wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS
Gary is rewriting West Side Story?
That, or the first part of EarthBound.

PathBound? I'd buy it!

Qadira

Orthos wrote:
PathBound? I'd buy it!

Or would it be Earthfinder? Yeah, still buying it.

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've seriously considered running a campaign based on EarthBound. Ness would be a paladin, Paula would be a sorcerer, Jeff a rogue (or urban skirmisher ranger?) and Poo a monk of some kind.

And it would be glorious.

Shadow Lodge

How would you stat Porky? Or would he essentially be a pretty flimsy NPC class with a construct minion?

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32

Orthos wrote:
How would you stat Porky? Or would he essentially be a pretty flimsy NPC class with a construct minion?

Hadn't thought that far ahead. Fortunately, you don't fight him until he's in a robotic combat vehicle, so it's not *too* big of an issue. ;)

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jiggy wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS
Gary is rewriting West Side Story?
That, or the first part of EarthBound.

KANGASHARKS!!

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS
Gary is rewriting West Side Story?
That, or the first part of EarthBound.
KANGASHARKS!!

Are those sharks with pouches or blood thirsty kangaroos with rows of razor sharp teeth that hunt the outback and are driven into a feeding frenzy when blood drips onto the ground?

I'm hoping for the latter.

EDIT: or is it the newest in bad sci-fi offerings on the horrors of genetics experimentation with no rhyme or reason produced by Syfy? You know the type:

Scientist: "We never thought there would be any negative effects when we spliced the DNA of a Blue Whale with that of a piranha, a chupicabra and that perfectly preserved alien we found in the Antarctic ..."

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Blue Chris (upon entering Fry's Electronics): We've come to the land of our people.

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

3 people marked this as a favorite.
zylphryx wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Gary OOOH JET POWERED SHARKS
Gary is rewriting West Side Story?
That, or the first part of EarthBound.
KANGASHARKS!!

Are those sharks with pouches or blood thirsty kangaroos with rows of razor sharp teeth that hunt the outback and are driven into a feeding frenzy when blood drips onto the ground?

I'm hoping for the latter.

EDIT: or is it the newest in bad sci-fi offerings on the horrors of genetics experimentation with no rhyme or reason produced by Syfy? You know the type:

Scientist: "We never thought there would be any negative effects when we spliced the DNA of a Blue Whale with that of a piranha, a chupicabra and that perfectly preserved alien we found in the Antarctic ..."

THIS KIND :D

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Ross Quiche is what happens when a pie crust and a frittata love each other very much.


That's one haphazardous qui-che that someone had for a nooner.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Cosmo: Argh! Cosmo angry!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

cosmo: I keep myself entertained

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Chris, Master of Coin: I'm unsavory!

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

9 people marked this as a favorite.

Ross: How do I know if I can be trusted!?!?!?

Paizo Employee Master of Coin

9 people marked this as a favorite.

Robot Chris: I COULD HAVE MADE A BETTER BURGER WITH MY HANDS CHOPPED OFF

Ross: Please do not make a burger out of your hands

Robot Chris: THAT IS THE SECRET INGREDIENT

Andoran

OK, how did you know I just finished eating a cheeseburger about 15 minutes ago?

Edit: A chrisburger?

Cheliax

Give me ma robot cheeseburger!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

gary: awwwww yeahhhhhh

gary: there's a reason erik is publisher

ross: Because that's what it says on his business cards?

gary: [redacted]

liz: Oooooooooh

robot chris: ooo

cosmo: BOO YAH

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Ross (while closing the door between us...): I'm just going to close this door in case Cosmo decides to literally throw the book at me...

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Erik K.: My cosplay senses are tingling...hopefully the other tingling isn't a tumor...


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Liz Courts wrote:
Erik K.: My cosplay senses are tingling...hopefully the other tingling isn't a tumor...

It's not a tumor!

Andoran

Readerbreeder wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Erik K.: My cosplay senses are tingling...hopefully the other tingling isn't a tumor...
It's not a tumor!

Fixed.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Crystal: Curses! Trapped like a cabbage in a cabbage trap!


8 people marked this as a favorite.

Not my cabbages!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

With how many of the Werecabbages there are that work/freelance for Paizo...does that mean Paizo is a cabbage trap?

1,401 to 1,450 of 5,341 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Overheard at the Paizo office All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.