Modules by level


Modules


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Pathfinder modules only. If I'm counting right, so far fourteen have been published and another four announced.

First level: Crypt of the Everflame, Master of the Fallen Fortress, The Godsmouth Heresy, We Be Goblins!

Third level: Masks of the Living God, The Feast of Ravenmoor [coming in September]

4th level: The Midnight Mirror [expected next January]

5th level: Carrion Hill, City of Golden Death

6th level: From Shore to Sea

7th level: Realm of the Fellnight Queen

8th level: Cult of the Ebon Destroyers

9th level: The Harrowing [coming in July]

10th level: Curse of the Riven Sky

11th level: The Ruby Phoenix Tournament [coming in November]

13th level: Academy of Secrets

14th level: Tomb of the Iron Medusa

18th level: The Witchwar Legacy

For those who are interested, the average level is 6.67.

-- This actually looks like a pretty reasonable distribution. There are more low-level modules, but there's something for almost every level at this point.

Doug M.

Sovereign Court Raging Swan Press

That's a very useful list. Thanks very much for compiling it!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I heard there's a way to sort modules in the Paizo store by level, but my Paizo-database-fu is weak. Am I wrong?

Webstore Gninja Minion

3 people marked this as a favorite.
tbug wrote:
I heard there's a way to sort modules in the Paizo store by level, but my Paizo-database-fu is weak. Am I wrong?

We just rolled it out last week—enjoy!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Thanks!


Liz Courts wrote:
We just rolled it out last week—enjoy!

Any way to restrict the results? To just modules, just APs, just Paizo, just non-Paizo, etc? It'd be nice to be able to give someone a link to "just Paizo modules for level one characters" when offering advice to a first time GM for example.

Webstore Gninja Minion

ZanThrax wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
We just rolled it out last week—enjoy!
Any way to restrict the results? To just modules, just APs, just Paizo, just non-Paizo, etc? It'd be nice to be able to give someone a link to "just Paizo modules for level one characters" when offering advice to a first time GM for example.

Not at this point, no.


Liz Courts wrote:
tbug wrote:
I heard there's a way to sort modules in the Paizo store by level, but my Paizo-database-fu is weak. Am I wrong?
We just rolled it out last week—enjoy!

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much :)

Liberty's Edge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Awesome, so happy to see 3pp there too. I was having to go to dtrpg, search and come back to paizo to buy.


Liz Courts wrote:
tbug wrote:
I heard there's a way to sort modules in the Paizo store by level, but my Paizo-database-fu is weak. Am I wrong?
We just rolled it out last week—enjoy!

Just used it to fill in and add some contrast to a long adventure path. Super usefull, nice browsing, it would be even better if there was a database with categories like ocean and coast, dungeon, mountain, extra planar.....

Also if it is more chatter or more splatter, so I can play a one night game, diagnose the type of player team member interests and then come up with some dead on adventures, this would lead to me buying even more stuff! (If that's possible).

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Modules / Modules by level All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.