Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Tempest Coven - Pentor Lionmane's Mercenary Game PBP - #4 Squad


Play-by-Post

251 to 300 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

After wandering with hopes of finding his comrades after getting lost during the storm, he keeps walking no noticing he ends up with his comrades Stern and Smoke.

Approaching them silently as he was never lost and just standing behind Stern

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Looking forwards like everyone else trying to figure out what they are looking for.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


While Everett and Atin endure the storm-- along with the mule-- Cruach is at last able to spot the waving rod from Ceragia, a significant ways and angle off from where he thought it was. If it were not for Ceragia's magic, things may have been entirely different whenever this storm did wind down. The wind is still blowing, but now there is more water mixed into the air than dirt, and visibility clears somewhat, trading the dirt for water, but at least the sunrods are certainly more visible.

While it is not possible to see too far, the form of the Corporal casting about for their other squadmates can be made out, as she still had not left the vicinity of the second Sunrod.

Sormul, Stern, Jaquen:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Whether weather, fortune, or facility, the Ant once again misses Smoke Raven, who by now, has most certainly proven his namesake, if there ever were a doubt. Those mandibles were just not meant for the Shoanti, it seemed.

Stern's final thrust elicits a barely audible sound from the ant, which shudders and collapses, having taken too much damage to survive. not ten feet away Smoke Raven is engaged with the other ant, and there seems to be another form near them in the rain, maybe thirty feet away or so.

If it were not the dust, it was the water, and when it was not the water, it was the wind, but somehow, Jaquen finds himself behind the Shoanti warrior, who is doing his level best to not be bitten by what looks to be a Giant Ant. Several feet away, Stern stands, having dispatched one of his own.. Of the camp, there seemed to be no sign, but the downpour was preventing distant vision.


Perception checks are now down to a -2 to see through the weather, and at a +2 for spotting the Sunrods.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

HP = 9/11, Fast Healing 1 judgement in effect

With his opponent down Cairn quickly moved into a flanking position with Sormul against the other ant and thrust his spear at the creature.

Attack - 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16
Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

(Still Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def.) Adjusted for flanking and..... Attack Roll: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

Jaqen will attempt to attack the ant thing.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
IF hit (Doubt it)
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 + 1d4 ⇒ 4 Bleeding


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia hunkers down and pulls the hood of her cloak up to fend away some of the rain.

When she sees Hruach approaching she will make sure to grab his attention and call out to him.

Glad to see you didn't find ants instead of us. I thought we had lost you there for a while. the corporal is at the second marker and i havent seen Jaqen for a while. Smoke and Cairn are still out there fighting the ants. Could be worse but i am glad it isn't.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

"Can't say I'm too glad to be lost in a storm out here, but I'm certainly glad that I can see now. You think I should try to find the Corporal, or stick with you?"


Those at the camp can see the form of what looks like the Corpral striding back towards the camp from the light of the first beacon, arm raised, using her cloak to shield herself from the rain and wind. Rather than hasten and risk an accident, she is marching purposefully back.

Sormul, Stern, Jaquen:
The odds now have changed three-to-one in the squad's favor, a spear finding it's mark in the ant, while the others deflect attacks and try to find an opening that will let them land an attack. The ant moves, providing an opportunity for Jaquen to strike again, perhaps trying to move away, or find a better position, attacking the one that damaged it in the process. That attack does not land, and it seems more an attempt to fend off, than a true attack, the mandibles more snapping at empty air in an impotent display of threat
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

WTF!!!


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

...why hasnt Smoke Raven put this ant down yet?...perhaps its some sort of Shaonti ritual to last as long as you can without injuring an opponent...strange people indeed if that is the case...

HP = 10/11, Fast Healing 1 judgement in effect

Cairn presses the attack now that they have it surrounded. He figures it should be short work from here.

Spear attack - 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15

Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

This storm makes it kinda difficult, but it should be no problems

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 + Bleeding 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Having never seen a tumbleweed before; Cairn was almost distracted from the fight when it tumbled ever so slowly by...


Was waiting for Cruach, but since his actions are in a slightly unrelated circle...

The corporal arrived, looking at Trundle and Curach with a nod, turning back to the direction that she thought that the missing members of the squad were, pulling the hood of her cloak up against the rain. Making a fire was not feasible right now, but once the sun set, they would have to figure something out. "I'll not ask about any luck, since if there had been, they would be here. How're the rest of you?", she called, looking to Everett and Atin, who waved back.

"Been dryer!", came the amused tone of Everett.

With the assistance of Stern and Jaquen, the ant falls quite nearly in its movement, dead. The immediate threat resolved, the next necessity that falls to them is finding their way back to the camp through this wind and rain.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

With the fight over Cairn's judgement ended. He shoved his spear into the sand a few times to rid it of any ant remains and pulled his hood up against the rain.

Right. Well that went pretty good. Sormul, you are one crazy mutha. Never have I seen such a display before. We better try to find the others or at least some shelter.

Perception - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Either of you two remember which way the camp was?


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Will you guys snap out of it? We got to find the camp or some shelter quick. This is no time for sight seeing or lolly gagging.

Not waiting for an answer Cairn will start moving towards where he thinks the camp was.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Smoke Raven collapses upon his knees and hands onto the wet sand, panting and cursing under his breath. It was not discernable what was said due to the lack of knowledge of the obscure Shoanti dialect but if one listened closly they would just make out the varisian word for ant....After a few moments of hard breathing, Colross slowed his rate gained his strength, stood and began walking in the direction he believed the rest of the group was located, following Caern. When he caught up to him he rested his hand on the mans shoulder pouldron to get his attention, made eye contact and nodded in gratitude...

"Silly me...I thought the Corporal said deter them or kill them...one I accomplished and one I failed. However, I did not fail. Every failure is a success. I just learned how not to fight a Giant Ant!"

Colross said with a widening smile...


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

"Sorry to go missing on you, Corporal! I started out in that direction, but I'm not exactly the keenest eye. I need a bit more visibility to be most effective."


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Casting message in the direction of the 2 sunrods

Colross and Caiern are you still alive? Can you hear me?
the corporal and Cruach have emerged from the storm and are here. there are 2 sunrods burning that i hope you can see they are markers for you to follow to us.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn just stared at the Shaonti for a second before the man's joke became apparent and he returned the smile and followed it with a chuckle.

Good one Smoke Raven!...

He became silent as Ceragia once again spoke inside his head.

...Do either of you see any sunrods?

We're alive and well Ceragia. Thanks for the sunrod markers. We'll be on the lookout for them.


It took a bit of wandering and checking while the duration of Trundle's spell was up, but eventually the three were able to finally spot one of the Sunrods, letting them find their way back to the camp. They were met at the second Sunrod by the Corporal, who said nothing, and simply leaned against the wind and rain as they made their way back to shelter, such as it was.

The storm continued for a long while before starting to lessen, and finally blew out, though the sky remained overcast. From anyone's reckoning, the evening was oncoming.

200xp to everyone


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

With the storm about gone Ceragia tries to find a dry spot to roll out her kit and break out some trail rations to eat.

Are we posting up watches for this evening? If so I would like to take the last watch.

Ceragia checks on Sootee and makes sure he is comfortable.

Wow, it seems like this day lasted 2 months. Maybe time is fouled up not the land itself. Do the mappers have our destination laid out or are we just moving around with the wind?

watch perception checks if needed

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn sat around with his companions relieved to have made it back to camp in one piece and that the storm was abating.

It certainly did seem like that long Ceragia. Ill take any watch.

His judging gaze passed over the mappers and they fell short. An old man and a boy not long from his mothers teat. This would be a trying journey for the both of them and the Inquisitor knew he was resposible for both of their safety.

Well? Do you have a plan or are we just moving about randomly as the mage has suggested? Not that it matters either way Im just curious.


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

Looking at what is left of the fight he just shrugs his shoulders after the comments from Cairn.

Jaqen will speak with Ceragia is nearby so she can translate.

Sing language I can scout the area better then most I think just keep in touch with me and I will relay any information back at you, if someone wishes to accompany me I do not mind, but I can be very quick in my feet and very sneaky


While all this was being discussed, the Corporal was looking at Everett and Atin, then the rest of the squad, considering. The light of the evening was still present, and she produced a map of the area around the city, consulting it. For those that cared to look, this was not only a geographical map, but a traveller's map as well, different marks denoting safety or danger, and potential camping sites, though those were few and far between.. The wastes, it seemed, did not allow for very much safety.

In the end,she decided to look to the cartographers to see what their intentions were, since the state of the squad was still very good. "Is the plan for you to be doing one survey a day?

Everett looked at Atin and gave a slight nod. "The tools he uses are powered by his ability with the arcane. This really depends on him."

Atin looked a little nervous with the attention pointed to him, and he cleared his throat awkwardly, shifting a little. "The instruments' range allows for a fair amount of range, but if we aren't delayed-- like this weather has done-- I could manage two surveys in a day.'

Nodding at the information, the Corporal looked to the squad to get their opinion of it. "Good work in deterring the ants.", she said, looking at Sormul, Stern, and Jaquen. "Any wounds?"


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

A little shocked that the lad was the one that this trip depended on the most and noting that he was the more valuable asset Cairn turned to the Corporal and responded.

I took a bite Ma'am but I'll be healed up after a good nights rest.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Looking at himself as if unsure, Colross scanned his limbs, raised his head to the Corporal and shook his head slowly. It took every bit of skill he had to keep the creatures pincers from crushing a limb or removing his head from his shoulders. When the storm came he was not sure if anyone would find him. He's lucky the Inquisitor did.


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia accounts for her spell components and then pulls the crossbow from her saddlepack. She begins to work the firing mechanism to make sure the dust and rain hasn't fouled it and sights it in for good measure. The brace of crossbow bolts at her side, she stows her X-bow near her bedroll and makes sure her mount is sufficiently tied off.

I wonder why 2 ant warriors were out here roaming around? Maybe a colony has settled near this area that has gone unnoticed for a while.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Hah! Those ants were probably wondering 'what the hell are these humans doing wandering around our wasteland and why is this one just dancing around in front of me!'

He points to Sormul with that last statement.

That truly was spectacular Smoke Raven. I doubt I couldve lasted that long without getting bit by those pinchers. Very impressive footwork.


The corporal nodded at their lack of injuries with approval, and looked up at the overcast sky. The top layer of the ground had a light coating of mud that was drying up as quickly as it came, and the only sound that could be heard was the wind blowing across the wastes. "Let's not chance travel in the darkness like this. I would rather we not run into worse than ants." What she avoided saying was the likely possibility that they would run in to worse than that. There were rumors about raiding groups that took advantage of small groups and ill-protected caravans. "We may as well set camp."


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

"I can agree to that!" Cruach takes stock of the situation, and drops his pack to the ground. Pulling his bedroll off his pack, he rolls it out, and promptly settles in for sleep, pausing only to pull his breastplate and sword off.


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

Starts helping around to establish the campsite as commanded and stick close to Ceragia as his translator and because she is pretty.


The night of watch seems quiet, due to the rainstorm possibly though the temperature did drop significantly once it got dark. The two cartographers efficiently turned the lean-to they had constructed into a better version more suited to overnight use, and got settled. Neither of them looked like they were making any motion to cook, so it was likely going to be a night of rations, perhaps the entire mission.

The corporal was thoughtful as evening passed and night fell, pulling a small shovel from her pack. "Unless we're careful, the fire that we use will be visible for miles," she said as she started digging a shallow fire pit. "We'll need a watch while we're out here. I'll take the first shift."


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn yawned as he stretched his arms out wide.

Well I'm bushed. Just wake me when its my watch.

The inquisitor will make his bedroll under the tarp and almost immediately go to sleep.

His watch Perception checks

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Finishing up the rations she has for dinner
ceragia puts her X-bow near her and turns in for the night.

Wake me for the last watch before dawn.

perception for watch checks
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Colross finished eating the dried meat, cheese and bread that he had stored on his sled. Pulling off his chain hauberk he laid it over his pack and unfurled his bedroll. Laying down crossing his fingers behind his head Colross gazed at the stars and thought of his brother and father, as he drifted off to sleep...

If he's needed to stand watch he won't mind to be woken up.


The night, while cold, was appreciatively uneventful-- at least in the minds of the cartographers. Those on watch would notice Atin starting awake every few hours. Given his reactions, this may have been the kid's first such outing. There was little to look at in the darkened expanse, though the lights of the Quantium were spectacular to look at from a distance. It was especially beautiful to those that could view the magic as it was, and not how it seemed.

Dawn came with the fifth shift, and the now-clear skies allowed the light of the rising sun to reach practically everywhere, its touch beginning to banish the chill of the dark.

Everett awoke with a groan and a yawn, while Atin looked like he had definitely slept roughly. The mule endured.

The fire had dwindled, though it had not gone out, and the Corporal stirred it back to life, crouching near it with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Once the fire was going, she settled herself onto the blanket, and closed her eyes, whispers slipping past her lips with the rote of prayer.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn had been for a while since he'd drawn last watch. Which was good since he needed the rest. He felt healthy and at one with himself and Pharasma since he'd prayed before dawns light cast its warmth upon the cool air. He'd watched at the boy slept fitfully and wondered just what was his role in this outing. But he wondered more what had led him to join up with this mercenary band and how it would serve his mistress.

As the others awoke one by one he checked his spear point for nicks and filed the small one he found off with his whetstone.

Morning all. Nice quiet night. Hope we have many more of those.


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

Waking up early to practice his and focus his mind waiting for the rest to wake up.

In sign language to Cairn

Spoiler:

Doubt it but hope we do


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

With a slight frown of frustration on his face the inquisitor shrugged his shoulders and held up his hands.

I wish I knew what you were saying Jaqen but I surely dont understand that nifty finger wagging you're doing. Was your tongue cut out, you take a vow of silence or were you just born that way? Rough deal either way. Could get tricky if you're the only one to spot trouble. That's for sure. That's for damn sure.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Colross rose feeling well rested. The exhausting battle the the freakishly huge insect the day prior had allowed him to sleep like a newborn. First he tended to the mule and made his way back to the embers of the fire to break his nights fast. He sat and watched the faithful of the group practice their rituals with a look of misunderstanding and much head shaking.


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia wakes and sees the corporal stirring the fire to life. She goes about her normal ritual of spell prep for the day and then settles in to meditate for a moment and clear her mind. Warming herself next to the fire she produces a few morning rations and takes away the hunger from the long night.

Morning all it is good to see we had no unwanted guests last night.

She then begins to pack her kit up and ready her mount for the ride to the next mapping station.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

Cruach comes to the morning fire already kitted up. Sitting down, he pulls out his flask and takes a short draw before digging into some rations. "I sure hope our luck is a bit better today. I'd like to actually be useful today."


Atin looked up at Cruach from where he was sitting on his bedroll, slightly shivering in the cool morning air. Despite just getting up no more than a few minutes ago, he was already impeccable, holding a heavy book in his lap and studying it, looking up and then back down every couple of minutes or so.

Everett was nothing like his partner, still in his bedroll and stealing what few minutes of sleep that he could. Whenever someone walked near, he cracked an eye open, but was otherwise disinclined to move.

It was a while before the Corporal showed signs of movement, opening her eyes and shifting a bit, stretching her legs out and looking around at the squad. She frowned slightly when she looked over Cruach, but sighed softly. It was plain that she did not approve of his drinking, but also recognized that he was able to acquit himself well enough that it was no significant issue.

She also narrowed her eyes at Everett's still-sleeping form and shook her head. "Morning", she greeted the squad, and reached out to drag her pack closer, drawing out a ration bar and gnawing on it with a rather grim expression. "Everyone keep an eye out for water today. We're going to run out soon."

Despite the dire consequences of running out of water, her tone was more of a mention than an imperative. Rising, she went about donning her armor and packing up her effects.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

"I'll keep a weather eye out Corporal," Cruach says as he stoppers his flask. He leaves it nearly full for now. A good fire starter might be hard to come by out here.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn adjusted the scarf on his hot weather outfit as the corporal mentioned keeping an eye out for water...out of water?...we've only been out here for a day...strange...

He wasnt skilled in such things but he could keep his eyes peeled none the less. As the squad packed up he checked his gear and settled his chain mail on his shoulders along with his pack.

Ready to go! Do we have a marching order?


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia mounts up and moves over to the group.

I believe the place in line in front of Cruach is best for me.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

"I will cover our path from the rear."

Colross simply stated as he pulled his bow from his back and set to re-string it. After a few moments he walked over to Atin and motioned for the young man to place his burden upon the travois while handing him the reins. Giving the boy a solid look of approval Colross pulled and arrow from his quiver and knocking it he moved to the rear of the group.


Male Human Monk (Qinggong) 1

I speak to Ceragia in sing language I can take point with out you losing sight of me, will just signal you for anything


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

...looks like Im in the vanguard with the priorities. Young un is the primary with the corporal second and the old man third...

Cairn kept up the mental math as he leaned his spear against his shoulder and took up the march on the other side of the two men from Viola. He raised his scarf in all appearances to keep the dust out of his mouth but also to hide the scar that he was still overly conscious of.


The group was packed in a short span of time once everyone started moving. Everett was up and moving once everyone else was, packing his equipment away with an air of long experience, while Atin was just moving things into the travois Sormul had rigged. Once that was done, they all set out.

Travel was easy going, on foot as it was. One thing was certain, and that was by the time they finished this assignment, they would all be well used to walking. Nothing they needed worry about approached them, and Everett even speculated on the possibilities that the heavy rain and wind had sent anything they might worry about into hiding.

It was a few hours before they found the next point that they intended to survey from, a spot that looked just like any other bare patch of earth that they had crossed. The only difference was that perhaps there was a little more grass, but the tough shoots and just over ankle-high brown weeds were fairly prevalent no matter where they looked.

251 to 300 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Tempest Coven - Pentor Lionmane's Mercenary Game PBP - #4 Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.