Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Tempest Coven - Pentor Lionmane's Mercenary Game PBP - #4 Squad


Play-by-Post

201 to 250 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Unless the squad is willing to engage the.. insects? At a slight distance from their current location, any sort of defensive cover that can be seen is almost a hundred feet away. The spot that the cartographers had erected the lean-to upon was the only good vantage point for a good bit of distance. The wind is starting to pick up again, which is not helping the visibility any, but at least the overcast skies above had not decided to open up.

Stern is able to recognize the bugs coming towards their general direction as giant ants, probably soldiers. Two of them is uncommon, but not so very odd.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn clearly saw the two large ants coming towards the group and that his squad mates were preparing to attack despite the stinging sand

Knowledge - Nature for Ant lore - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

He figured that until it was time to act it would be prudent to be unnoticed.

Stealth - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Pulling his knees up underneath him, Colross gets into a crouch. Hooking his finger over his arrow shaft and tucking his bow under his left arm, he seems to tense up...

Approximate distance to the two bugs?


The giant ants are a short distance over one bow range, and as if to add to the concern, the sky is beginning to rumble occasionally as the sky starts to get darker. Everett and Atin both look up at the rumblings, and start packing things up Everett is the first to notice the squad in positions that were not where they had been at the start, and the closer proximity of Cruach to them. Still, he said nothing, and continued packing up, though there was a touch more haste to his movements.

Atin was the one that noticed Everett look up and then hasten his packing, pausing to look at the others."Is it dangerous?"[i], he asked, before a warning 'ahem' fro Everett spurred him back to packing. The wind looks to be picking up a little also. It was looking like shelter might become a priority if the storm did not break soon.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Smoke Raven breaks out at a full sprint heading right towards the ants. Moving in a south-east/westerly (which ever draws then away) direction in an attempt to grab their attention and lead them on a course away from the surveyors and the rest of the group. Stopping briefly only once to fire an arrow in the lead ants direction...

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 (-2) For Range Penalty added.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn raised his eyebrows in suprise at the Shaonti's tactic.

...impressive, he has no fear...

The compact man whispered a quick prayer to Pharasma and moved to stay between the ants and their charges incase they did head this way.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

"Good to see us moving on. Where to next, Everett? I imagine we'll want to get moving swiftly."


Whether it was the sudden movement or the missed attack, the path of the two ants change to follow Sormul, and increasing in pace from the exploratory movement they were displaying before to a set pace, faster and more purposeful. No other ants can be seen besides those, but the wind finally picks up into what could be the barest beginnings of a storm, making visibility difficult. Indeed, Smoke Raven was barely able to be seen, and the ants even less so.

At the lean-to, Everett and Atin were finishing up the packing, the items stowed in the pouch and the new map rolled up into its case. Instead of joining the squad however, they instead moved to the leeward side of the formation they had used, staying out of the worst of it. Atin was at least considerate enough to tug Sormul's mule into the space afforded by the huge formation."Hopefully nowhere until this storm dies down, but it might get followed by rain," came Everett's reply to Cruach, the tone mildly cynical. "A mixed blessing.".

Visibility beyond 80 feet is poor, and the dust storm is now imposing a -5 to any sight-based checks. At the pace the ants set before the storm picked up, they will likely be able to catch Smoke Raven or reach the squad in a little over ten seconds.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

At the sight of the ants increased sped in chasing Smoke Raven; Cairn decided it was time to act or else the savage would be facing them alone. He waved at the Corporal and set off after them. Although it was getting tough to see just where they went at this point. He asked for Pharasma's guidance and strained to keep track of the ants and Sormul.

perception - 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 - 5 = 8


All cairn is rewarded with is the sight of more dust, kept aloft in a brown haze in front of him and around him, while a darkening sky is overhead.. The squad is still visible, but the rest is lost in blowing dirt and grit. The rock formation is the nearest place that affords some cover at the moment, but there was only so much space.

Smoke Raven:
The movement of the ants suggests that they have seen you and are coming to investigate. You could out pace them if you ran, but they are moving far faster than you normally would. If you keep moving, you can stay away, if you stop, they will be within melee range in a few seconds.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Voice:
Smoke Raven continued to run from the ants leading them away from the group. He new he had succeded at drawing them away. He had not experienced weather such as this before. He decided to keep up the pace for a bit longer to make sure the others were safe. As he ran he slipped his bow over his shoulder and slipped his wrists through his talons weapon chords, pulling them free...


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

The Inquisitor tried again to spot the Shaonti. His duty to his squad outwaying good reason at this point.

Perception - 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 5 = 7

Disheartened at the blinding sands, Cairn had no choice but to wait just a little longer for Sormul to come back. But it wouldnt be long before he was forced to seek shelter.


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia moves toward the edge of the group where she last saw Caern and Sormul.

To the corporal
Do we stay put or move on and find Sormul and Cairn? Either way we need to find some cover for a bit

She turns and looks to see if she can see Cairn or Sormul.

perception1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 5 = 7


Corporal Hearn squinted into the distance, and deliberated for a second before squaring her jaw and sighing. "With this visibility, there's not much we can do.. If it gets worse, we won't be able to see each other, but we could string out to see if we could spot him.." She did not say the rest of the sentence, but instead looked to the rest of the squad to see what they thought about it.. those that she could see. Everett and Atin are hunkered down against the rock, their noses and mouths covered by lengths of fabric, letting the Corporal direct things.

Smoke Raven:
[i]The ants continue to follow, though if you don't keep moving, they are going to catch you. The storm has gotten worse, it seems, and keeping things straight about where you came from might be a bit challenging. Just where was the position you had left?


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn started moving towards where he last saw the corporal and the wizard Ceragia. This storm was getting down right nasty and he feared Smoke Raven might already be lost to them.

Perception - 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 5 = 13


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Voice, I am clicking the spoiler above but nothing is happening.

Smoke Raven began to slow as he figured he had put enough distance between himself and the rest of the group. The storm was something he had never experienced before or even considered. Talons still in hand Smoke Raven thought to himself...

"Charon...you may have found me but Trelmarixian has erected a wall if sand to deny you, and claim me for his own. You both may have found me on this day...but you shall not have me!"

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Survival Roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Why you gotta be like that dice!!!
Ready an attack action as soon as an Ant comes into site.


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia drops to one knee and pulls 2 sunrods from her pack.

It would be a bad idea to chase what you can't see and find something that wants to kill you. Let's hope they see these and not the ants.

She ignites both sunrods and throws them in th direction that Caern and colross ran.


The two sunrods provide a distinctive light in the dust and darkening afternoon, though the tosses did not fly all that far. However, Trundle's actions do clearly delineate the squad's current location, and most certainly do help Stern locate the direction that they were, as it turns out he was facing further to the right than the camp had been. Of Sormul, there was no sign, not yet at least.

Upon seeing Ceragia light the sunrods, the corporal nodded in approval."Good thinking, Trundle. Cruach, Give me ten feet further on one of those, and set it, then give me as much distance as you can get from that one and not lose sight of it, then sink the next." She was looking out into the distance where Sormul had disappeared, squinting into the blowing wind.

Good thinking with the Sunrods. +50xp

Sormul:
Slowing, the sounds of any discernable movement are covered by the howling wind, and the swirling dust makes seeing anything in the dust storm nearly impossible. Still, the Shoanti was able to make out the approaching forms of the ants, as tall as a man's waist, chittering as they approached, seeming agitated by the storm. At speed, they approached.
Ants will do nothing first round, confused by the weather.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Praise Pharasma!

Cairn clearly saw the sunrods come from the squad and prayed that they were being thrown in the direction that Smoke Raven had gone. In this storm that was his best bet for now so he headed that way.

He whispered another request for his Goddess's guidanceand looked again for the Shaonti or the ants.

Perception - 1d20 + 6 - 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 5 + 1 = 22


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Voice:
Trying to stay blended into the surrounding, using the storm to his advantage Smoke Raven moved to the side of the ant that he believed to be furthest from the party and attacked...

Fighting Defensivly, Attack Roll: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

Eff you dice...


The camp now had two beacons of light denoting it's location which was greatly helpful to anyone that may need them, and the rest of the squad simply tried to stay out of the dust as best they could. The rock was large enough to provide enough of a 'shadow' to allow it, if some did not mind having their cloak or clothes tugged at constantly.

This time, when Stern looked out into the storm, there was enough of a break in the gusting winds that he ended up looking directly towards where he could make out three forms before the winds swallowed them again, and there were two low ones and one taller one. If anything, it had to be Smoke Raven and the ants they had seen earlier.

Sormul:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18,1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4,1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
The first ant, interpreting Smoke Raven's movement as hostile, reacts in turn, spreading its mandibles to bite at him, clamping down on his leg as it established a hold, starting to try to position itself where the knife-sized stinger it possessed could be employed. Sormul was going to have to escape its hold quickly or it could mean death. The other ant was going to have to get around its companion to attack, and that was only going to be a matter of time.

You are currently Grappled, suffering 4 points of damage from the ant's bite.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

...By the Spire of Pharasma...there he is!... I must hurry...

Now that he had a clear idea of where he was going; he focused on where he'd last seen the figures. Cairn hefted his spear and raced to help Smoke Raven.

Perception - 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 5 = 20

If possible he'll charge the closest ant.

Attack - 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Round 1
Health: 10/10
AC: 21 (Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def.)
Status: Uninjured

Voice:
Question: Does the ant have to hit to start a grapple? My AC is 21 with fighting Defensivly & two weapon defense. So the first attack would not have connected on the leg.


Stern had disappeared into the storm some seconds ago, and despite the light from the rods that Trundle had thrown up, there was no sight of him just yet...

Sormul, Stern:
Ah, thank you. I had seen it noted and forgot to account for it, which would indeed make Smoke Raven uninjured and un-grappled, a far, far better position. The ant does have to hit to start a grapple. As the rest of the party can't directly see this, please drop the annotations at the top of the spoilers, please.
(Ignore previous post)[i]The first ant, in attempting to bite Smoke Raven, catches only air, thanks to his skill with his weapons, swatting away the mandibles, though they still passed pretty close to his leg. The deflection of the bite also brought the ant into the path of its companion, which helped forestall another attack, as well.

A form is resolving it out of the storm, running very quickly towards him, turning out to be Stern, who charged the nearest ant -- which happened to be the companion to the one currently engaged with Sormul. A good thing indeed, as it drew its attention onto him, which made survival a better possibility.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Voice:
Still attempting to defend himself mostly Smoke Raven lashes out with another quick attack with his right hand Talon...

Attack Roll: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
Damage Roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Still Fight Def. & Two Weap. Def. = AC 21


Despite trying to maintain some semblance of calm, Corporal Hearn was starting to fidget slightly, squinting in the direction that the two had gone, before shaking her head and heading out to the first beacon of light to see if she could see anything at all in the storm. Their two charges look askance at the other squad members, then back to the Corporal to see if this was a common action.

Sormul, Stern:
Noone had seemed to be injured yet, and both of the ants round on each individual, mostly agitated by the constant dust and wind.. Curious that neither of them were underground, which was where they usually were, right?

The first ant tried again to attack Smoke Raven, attempting yet another bite. This one missed by far more than the first, leaving the Shoanti unscathed again.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The other turned at the being closest to it that was not an ant, biting at Stern. Favor, it seemed, was on their side, as neither of the ants could even come close to hitting them. Perhaps if the winds were not blowing, it may be another story.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Voice:

...tomb stones and grave loam we couldnt be in a much worse predicament...at least these ants are apparently as bothered by the dust as we are..just thank Pharasma I was able to find Sormul...

Cairn cast his judgement on these creatures in an attempt to end the battle quickly. +1 Attack

Spear attack - 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Now if we can just hit the damn things!

Smoke Raven presses the attack as before, trying to protect himself from the huge pincers...

(Continuing Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def. - AC 21) Attack Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

I hate a dice roller it's too damn random if such a thing is possible...


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Ceragia looks over at the two mapmakers.

Let's just stay put. It won't do any one any good if you two run off and get yourselves lost now would it. Those men out there are big boys they know how to handle themselves. Let them take care of the light work and we can be on our way when this storm lets up.

calling out to Cruach and the Corporal and scanning the area.

perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

We are good here, any sign of the those two yet?


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

perception to spot Jaqen or Cruach 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Has anyone seen the silent fellow for a while. I hope he didn't get lost in the storm as well.

Ceragia calls out

JAQEN....JAQEN....CRUACH


The two mapmakers don't seem inclined to disagree with Trundle's statement, and give agreeing nods before ducking their heads back down to keep the dust out of their eyes. The mule that was attached to the travois had it's head down and rear facing the storm. The contents inside it would likely need a good shaking once this was over. The storm continued to blow, and if the rainstorms in Quantium were any indication, they had anything from a few minutes to quite nearly a mark of this, there was no way to really tell.

Neither Jaquen nor Cruach were able to be seen in the storm, and for that matter, even the Corporal-- if that was the Corporal-- was a very hazy figure out near the second light.. Or was it just the dust?

Sormul, Stern:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Still confused by the dust, both of the ants' attempts to bite the two members of the Coven fail, though in Sormul's case, it was a very near thing, but both are unscathed as of now.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

Cairn appreciated the silent Shaonti as combat was no place for idle chatter. He kept up the attack on the same ant.

Spear attack - 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 = 21
Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Smoke Raven presses the attack as before, trying to protect himself from the huge pincers...

(Continuing Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def. - AC 21) Attack Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

One of these days I'm gonna hit that Ant...you just wait and see.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

The Kellid curses very loudly as he tries to make his way through this storm. The Corporal had ordered him to move the beacons, but he had barely gone a few feet before becoming lost in the storm. He tried desperately to make his way toward his companions. Pulling out his sword, Cruach starts hitting anything solid he can find with the flat of the blade, trying to discern his surroundings through echoing sound.

Perception:1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 5 = 1


There is no real indication of the corporal, though it was indeed possible that she remained out by the second beacon, searching for the two that had gotten lost in the storm. Of Cruach, there seemed to be no sign, the howling winds of the storm serving to limit hearing as well as the flying dust and grit was doing for the eyes. Trundle was the only one of what had been a squad of five just a few hours ago.

The sound of thunder rumbled overhead and Everett looked up at it, his shoulders shaking with what might have been amusement. "Grab the sheet, we're going to need it!", came the authoritative tone."Ceragia!, get under cover!"

Sormul,Stern:
Attack Sormul:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; Attack Stern1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21,1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5- Grab:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Again, the ants attack, and again the first one proves ineffective at the Shoanti's defense, coming close, but not managing to get any part of Smoke Raven in its mandibles.

Stern could not manage to evade the bite, however, and the ant's mandibles clamp down on his arm, and it was going to be difficult to dislodge himself, but it had better be done before the ant managed to bring its stinger around. The spear wound may have been its motivation, but escaping was a priority. Thunder rumbled overhead-- at least, it might have been thunder...
A Combat Maneuver Check of 13 or better is needed to escape the grapple

Cruach:
All that could be seen was dust and dirt. Not so very surprising, in that it was the middle of a storm, but nothing could be seen around him but the dust-laden air, and the ground under his feet.. There should have been some rocks somewhere nearby here-- at least, there had been..


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Casting message 0 lvl cantrip

To the corporalthe mappers and myself are still at the trevois camp.

To cruachi am tossing a 3rd sunrod. I have lost sight of the corporal.

To colross and caern we have lost you two in the storm. The. Corporal is making her way towards you I believe.

I believe all have the ability to make a reply. The spell lasts for 10 min. And is a cantrip which can be cast multiple times if needed.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

HP = 6/11

Cairn grunted with the pain of the ant's mandibles clenching onto his arm. He called upon Pharasma's insight.

Swift action to switch Judgement to Fast Healing 1

CMB to break free - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

and with a wrench born of desperation, he pulled his arm free.

Knowledge Nature to identify creatures weakness - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

he plunged his spear back into the ant hoping to hit a vital spot

Attack - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

With all his attention focused on his elusive assailant, Smoke Raven presses the attack as before, trying to protect himself from the huge pincers...

(Continuing Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def. - AC 21) Attack Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

This is getting a little regoddamndiculous!


Ceragia receives no reply back immediately, and the sounds of thunder are somehow muted. Everett and Atin are trying to wrestle the oiled sheet-- more of a tarp-- they used to make the lean-to around them and over their heads, but the wind is making it difficult for them. The mule is still enduring the storm with the calm placidity of an animal that is somewhat used to the situation, head lowered and eyes closed.. There is a change in the air, it could almost be tasted..

Sormul, Stern:
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13;Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Cairn has rendered the ant he was engaging somewhat worse for the wear, while Smoke Raven and his ant have not managed to hit the other at all. The advantage continues to go towards those of the Tempest coven as both ants attempt to bite their respective opponents and miss.
Somehow, through the storm, the words of their squadmate reach them, informing them of the current situation.


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

HP = 7/11, Fast Healing 1 judgement in effect

Cairn heard the mage's voice through the storm and replied in kind.

Understood. We're locked in combat with some rather large ants. Can't tell where we are though...

The Inquisitor pressed his attack.

Spear - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Hoping that the 3rd sunrod will catch some attention she throws it in a right angle to the previous two. Looking out into the storm Ceragia struggles to see if the corporal or Cruach are near the 2nd marker.

perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Cergia readys an enhanced force missile for any ants that may come her and the guides's way.
What a great day for a walk in the countryside....


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

Cruach pauses in his mad search for anything at all when the words come from inside his head. "What in the hell? Ceragia, you there?!" It takes him a moment to realize that she must be using magic. I'm pretty sure that I'm really lost now. I hope that rod finds me, cause otherwise I'm just walking blind out here.

Cruach continues slowly in what he thinks is a forward direction.

Perception1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 5 = 11


Male Irish Physicist 2/Student 8

For GM:
S!*$. I'll not lie, I forgot this game. I dropped offline for a week during a busy period and never got back to it. I'll try and read back up on it and catch up, but you might be faster and better served to find a replacement. I'm very sorry. Let me know which way you'd like to go.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Wide eyed with disbelief over the never ending battle insuing, Smoke Raven presses the attack as before, trying to protect himself from the huge pincers...

(Continuing Two Weap. Def. & Fight Def. - AC 21) Attack Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

F$&k me!!!! Is this dice roller for real?!


Vagrant-Poet:
Responded in the OOC HERE

The thunder rolled again as Ceragia gets a moment of clear vision in the storm, whether by providence, or sheer luck is anyone's guess. Cruach she could see off to her far left, while the Corporal remained somewhat near the second beacon, it seemed.

The dust lessened, though the winds carrying it did not, and the moisture in the air becomes heavier, and droplets of water start mixing in with the dust, which has the unpleasant side-effect of creating small droplets of flying mud. If the rain falls harder, there might just be some visibility finally.

Sormul, Stern:
A stalemate continues between Smoke Raven and his opponent, but at least no damage has been taken by either. However, his solid defense is what is keeping him alive. Another missed bite comes from the ant, and things continue as they have.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

As for Caern, his last attack missed by a hairsbreadth, but the ant was still worse off for the exchange, his wounds knitting slowly but surely. Another bite is attempted by the ant and misses easily, the ant looking like its wounds were starting to slow it.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Varisian Human
Common Stats:
Init:7, Perc:16 // HP:82 // AC:19, Touch:14, FF:15 // F:10, R:11, W:5 // CMB:12, CMD:25

HP = 8/11, Fast Healing 1 judgement in effect

Cairn offered a silent but empathatic ...thank you mother... to Pharasma for the more than welcome rain that seemed moments away from clearing up the dreadful sand storm as he kept up the attack on the injured ant.

Spear Attack - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Damage - 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


female human/Garundi war/wizard 1 HP 18/18 | AC:14 / T12 / FF 12 | F:4 R:4 W:3 | Init 2 | Cmb:1 Cmd 12

Message to Cruach:
Cruach! Turn to your right, quarter turn. I see you now. Then move straight forward I am holding another Sunrod and waving it over my head.

Perception to see Cruach 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Cracking out another Sunrod Ceragia ignites it and waves it wildly in the air.


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

Following the command without waiting, Cruach makes his way toward what is hopefully a squadmate.


Male Human, Shoanti, Shriikirri-Quah (Hawk Clan) Ninja/1

Attack Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3...?...


Male Human (Kellid) Fighter 1

I think the die roller has it in for you man.

201 to 250 of 311 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Tempest Coven - Pentor Lionmane's Mercenary Game PBP - #4 Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.