Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

[OOC] DM Pentor Lionsmane Mercenary Company Game


Play-by-Post Discussion

51 to 100 of 172 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

male Half orc Shapeshifter Skirmisher 5
Doomed Hero wrote:

Mr. DM, squad 3 seems to be nautical themed. I have an idea for a dwarven alchemist/bard with a bagpipe under one arm and a mortar under the other.

The question is if you'd allow for some tweaking of the Alchemist concept to allow him to make his bombs into mortar rounds, both for stylish awesomeness and to increase their range. (added construction times/cost/whatever is fine by me)

That sounds like an awesome concept.


Male Changeling Fighter 1, Monk 1, Rogue 1, Ranger 1, Actor 5
Darkbiter wrote:


That sounds like an awesome concept.

Glad you like it.

I was thinking of multi-classing to bard so I could pick up bard performance stuff, but I'm wondering if I could just drop the Mutagen ability for it (or some version of it). It's hard to figure out power level equivalencies, but my gut tells me that they are close enough that it wouldn't be unbalancing.

What do you think, Mr. Gamesmaster?


male Half orc Shapeshifter Skirmisher 5

Perhaps mutagen and either the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities. The problem with just mutagen is that is does not automatically improve where bardic performance does, but both poison usage and swift alchemy does, though neither by themselves would be quite enough to balance it out.

I think perhaps overall, increase the "mortar" range to 50, same as a sling, make its action's economy similar to slings and crossbows, i.e. move to prepare, standard to attack, add bardic performance, remove mutagans and either all of the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities.


Male Changeling Fighter 1, Monk 1, Rogue 1, Ranger 1, Actor 5
Darkbiter wrote:

Perhaps mutagen and either the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities. The problem with just mutagen is that is does not automatically improve where bardic performance does, but both poison usage and swift alchemy does, though neither by themselves would be quite enough to balance it out.

I think perhaps overall, increase the "mortar" range to 50, same as a sling, make its action's economy similar to slings and crossbows, i.e. move to prepare, standard to attack, add bardic performance, remove mutagans and either all of the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities.

That sounds fine to me. Given the choice I'd rather lose poison use. It's not something the character would probably ever use anyway. Swift alchemy, on the other hand, I'd like to keep.


Male Human Sorcerer 3 (Abyssal Bloodline)

Pentor, finally got my backstory up. I'm all ready to go!


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

Hey Pentor,
do you have an email/AIM SN I can reach you at?


HP 31/31, Acid Resist 5, Fast Heal 10/10, AC 18, CMD 13, Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +0, Bombs 8/8, Init +2

The character concept has evolved a bit. No more need for the bardic stuff.


Male Half-Elf Martial Artist /4

I also changed my character a little.


Male Human (Tian) Barbarian (Urban Barbarian, Spirit Totem) 3

Finalized the profile. Switched up the feats and traits. Added the Fey Foundling feat from the Inner Sea Guide to emphasize his spirit connection. And the Ancestral Weapon feat from the Adventurer's Armory for his Katana (Bastard Sword).

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3

History done. will be fully completed before the end of tonight.

Still need to get those 4 spells, and scribe with leftover cash.


Sorry for the delay everybody! My little brother had a baby girl on friday so I've been celebrating the arrival of my niece and the first grandchild in my dads family!

I'm pretty stocked as it takes the pressure off me to produce one!

In-game posts up in a few minutes.


Half-Orc Barbarian 1

@ Pentor - congratulations on the new addition to your extended family. Hope the newly parents are coping well and getting sleep.

Don't worry about being a bit late - The Crimson Kings have spent the time sharpening our teeth to points and baying at the moon :)


Doomed Hero wrote:
Darkbiter wrote:

Perhaps mutagen and either the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities. The problem with just mutagen is that is does not automatically improve where bardic performance does, but both poison usage and swift alchemy does, though neither by themselves would be quite enough to balance it out.

I think perhaps overall, increase the "mortar" range to 50, same as a sling, make its action's economy similar to slings and crossbows, i.e. move to prepare, standard to attack, add bardic performance, remove mutagans and either all of the poison related abilities or the swift alchemy abilities.

That sounds fine to me. Given the choice I'd rather lose poison use. It's not something the character would probably ever use anyway. Swift alchemy, on the other hand, I'd like to keep.

Hmm after reading over the Alchemist rules Doomed Hero, I'm going to let you run with it. Create your character and your proposed changes and I'll look it over. If there's anything really dodgy I'll get you to change it but otherwise you'll be ready to go.


Krathok wrote:

@ Pentor - congratulations on the new addition to your extended family. Hope the newly parents are coping well and getting sleep.

Don't worry about being a bit late - The Crimson Kings have spent the time sharpening our teeth to points and baying at the moon :)

She's actually a pretty placid baby, but shes like three days old so it's early days yet. I'm just glad that I live all the way on the other side of the city from them!


HP 31/31, Acid Resist 5, Fast Heal 10/10, AC 18, CMD 13, Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +0, Bombs 8/8, Init +2
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:


Hmm after reading over the Alchemist rules Doomed Hero, I'm going to let you run with it. Create your character and your proposed changes and I'll look it over. If there's anything really dodgy I'll get you to change it but otherwise you'll be ready to go.

Basic changes are listed in the offense section of the character sheet, as well as some things I'll need to collaborate with you on.

I think the weapon limitations and advantages are reasonable. Let me know if you feel different.


Drannigan "Doc" Piper wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:


Hmm after reading over the Alchemist rules Doomed Hero, I'm going to let you run with it. Create your character and your proposed changes and I'll look it over. If there's anything really dodgy I'll get you to change it but otherwise you'll be ready to go.

Basic changes are listed in the offense section of the character sheet, as well as some things I'll need to collaborate with you on.

I think the weapon limitations and advantages are reasonable. Let me know if you feel different.

Doc you only start with the regular Bomb Shell, which is equivalent to the regular Alchemists Bomb, to start off with and then as you level up you can make new Discoveries increasing the different type of bombs you have available. Unless I'm missing something?

The Dragonsbreath Shell, Sabot Shell, Scatter Shell and Doorbreaker round are all rounds you can Discover. I'll come up with some stats for them.


Beta Male Hairy Highlander Halfbreed Barbarian 9/King O' The North 5
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
Krathok wrote:

@ Pentor - congratulations on the new addition to your extended family. Hope the newly parents are coping well and getting sleep.

Don't worry about being a bit late - The Crimson Kings have spent the time sharpening our teeth to points and baying at the moon :)

She's actually a pretty placid baby, but shes like three days old so it's early days yet. I'm just glad that I live all the way on the other side of the city from them!

Congrats on becoming an uncle man... am one myself - like you took the pressure off lol. Means you can spoil em, then give em back once the tears or tantrums start!


Black Dow wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
Krathok wrote:

@ Pentor - congratulations on the new addition to your extended family. Hope the newly parents are coping well and getting sleep.

Don't worry about being a bit late - The Crimson Kings have spent the time sharpening our teeth to points and baying at the moon :)

She's actually a pretty placid baby, but shes like three days old so it's early days yet. I'm just glad that I live all the way on the other side of the city from them!
Congrats on becoming an uncle man... am one myself - like you took the pressure off lol. Means you can spoil em, then give em back once the tears or tantrums start!

Thanks Black Dow. Yeah I'm really glad I don't have to deal with any of the crying!

Also post is up in game.

Ok basic sypnosis for your first adventure is finding the bandit stronghold and then either return to the camp or try and take it out yourself. Anybody got any suggestions to incorporate into the adventure?


Male Human Sorcerer 3 (Abyssal Bloodline)

I don't have any immeadiately but I'm sure I will think of something after we get into the swing of things.


Male Human Druid (Domain-Ferocity Sub-Domain) 5
Stats:
AC 21/23 w BS T:12 FF:14/16 HP: 53/53 Perc.: +11 Saves: F:+7 R:+3 W:+8 Init: +2

I would recommend that you take suggestions via spoiler from other squads for our squad and we can do the same for their missions, that way you get some collaboration but we don't know what it could be.


Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
Ok basic sypnosis for your first adventure is finding the bandit stronghold and then either return to the camp or try and take it out yourself. Anybody got any suggestions to incorporate into the adventure?

Should probably move this over to 'The Crimson Kings' OOC thread rather than the main one?

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3
Bear aka Orlog wrote:
I would recommend that you take suggestions via spoiler from other squads for our squad and we can do the same for their missions, that way you get some collaboration but we don't know what it could be.

Seconded. Perhaps rotate suggestions for which squad suggests for which squad?

Krathok wrote:
Should probably move this over to 'The Crimson Kings' OOC thread rather than the main one?

Seconded. Set up a spoiler bank or pool of various ideas?

Andoran

Male Human (Varisian) Fighter 3

In relation to the Hero Point suggestion, I can offer some insight. With Hero Points available, it seems player become more reckless because they have the safety net that is the Hero Point available at pretty much anytime. Thinking he was okay, one of my players ran in head first and attempted to Hero Point out of a bad situation. He's currently dead.

Do with that what you will.


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

Perhaps the best way to handle this is a sort of pool of suggestions. I don't think we need a new tread, but what we can do is just start tossin out ideas in a sort o general sense, and Pentor can then mix and match whatever works for each squad.

What's good about this approach is that we don't use spoilers, and we aren't making suggestions for any specific squad, this way nobody really has any idea which ideas get used where.


HP 31/31, Acid Resist 5, Fast Heal 10/10, AC 18, CMD 13, Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +0, Bombs 8/8, Init +2
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:


Doc you only start with the regular Bomb Shell, which is equivalent to the regular Alchemists Bomb, to start off with and then as you level up you can make new Discoveries increasing the different type of bombs you have available. Unless I'm missing something?

Unfortunately yes. What you're missing is the fact that none of the rest of the shells are actually based on alchemist class abilities. Bombs are the weird one, and if anything should be separated and treated differently, it's that one. The other shells are just things that can be made with craft checks.

Basically, what the mortar is, is a long range delivery system for the stuff Doc can already make.

It's not the rounds that are special. They're just normal alchemical items. I just put some metal around them and launch them into the air.

The thing with Alchemists is that they only have a few bombs per day, but they can stockpile alchemist fire as much as they want.

I could just take the feats necessary to throw them really far (Hurler barbarian, far shot) and get about the same distance without the extra materials cost, but this is more stylish. I'd rather not be penalized by making them into Discoveries. It would really cripple a character that is already very sub-optimal.

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3
Monkeygod wrote:
What's good about this approach is that we don't use spoilers, and we aren't making suggestions for any specific squad, this way nobody really has any idea which ideas get used where.

This is true.


HP 31/31, Acid Resist 5, Fast Heal 10/10, AC 18, CMD 13, Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +0, Bombs 8/8, Init +2
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:


Ok basic sypnosis for your first adventure is finding the bandit stronghold and then either return to the camp or try and take it out yourself. Anybody got any suggestions to incorporate into the adventure?

My suggestion for the game is that we don't split the quads up into different missions all over the place. This game has a unique ability to take on more complex goals.

It seems like we have three groups that naturally lend themselves toward certain types of operations. Having them operate like an actual military company, using different tactics in different places to meet a common end, would be really neat.

Picture this: Assault the bandit fortress (this is just an example, not at all about what we're currently going for)

The mission is to take out the leader of the bandits and his close knit group of pals, rescue the kidnapped noblewoman's daughter, and destroy the fortress and scatter the bandit lord's men to send a message to future brigands.

So, one squad sneaks in to find and rescue the princess while another sneaks in to assassinate the leadership. The third squad assaults the fortress.

This lets Pentor create a very dynamic three-pronged game. Squad one sets fire to the keep, a bit later squad two discovers that part of the building they're in are on fire. Squad two rescues the princess, but has to get her out through he mess that the other two squads have created. the squad casters have reason to invest in spells like message and whispering wind to communicate between groups.

It would even let us rearrange the squad rosters to suit the particulars of the mission, which would be a fun thing to discuss in the main camp IC thread.

To me, that's a lot more exciting than doing three separate missions at the same time in different places.

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3

True, but the amount of coordination required by the squads to keep the time flow steady would be impressive, and the day that one squad is held up because one person cannot post will slow everyone. The DM can NPC a character, but if someone drops, that will be a good bit more work for the DM.

I like the idea, but am a bit wary of applying it, especially since everyone got started already. That would be a nice arc near the end, however, once the squads reunite.

Andoran

Male Wookie Gamer 5/Psych Major 2/Crazed Wookie 3
Me'mori wrote:

True, but the amount of coordination required by the squads to keep the time flow steady would be impressive, and the day that one squad is held up because one person cannot post will slow everyone. The DM can NPC a character, but if someone drops, that will be a good bit more work for the DM.

I like the idea, but am a bit wary of applying it, especially since everyone got started already. That would be a nice arc near the end, however, once the squads reunite.

I completely agree. I like the idea but in a PbP it's a logistical nightmare.


male Half orc Shapeshifter Skirmisher 5

I could see maybe down the road as a one time deal, or all the squads are working on the same overall task, just from different angles and from different locations, but otherwise, the logistics would be a nightmare.


Yeah it might well be a logistical nightmare, but I heartily agree with Doc that this could be something very unique...

I mentioned the idea of inter-squad transfers when this pbp was mooted... if Squad 1 need a sapper and call up Squad 3's then it fits well into tactical scenarios and "arms" of the forces... might be that Squad 2 need some black-ops or decent cook ;)... Abi's sequestered to them for a while. Would also allow for more Company base camp roleplaying where the squads mix like oil and water lol.

I also like the potential idea of us grunts ranking up and being given a squad to command... say Fury through acts of sheer luck [;)] becomes a Corporal and we somehow "lose" River Running then Fury might "inherit" Squad 1... field commission son now go lead em.

Having us so spread out means that's unlikely to happen for a while, but eventually would be nice to fighting on different fronts of the same battle etc...


Ábítan “Little Bitter” Hæftince wrote:
Having us so spread out means that's unlikely to happen for a while, but eventually would be nice to fighting on different fronts of the same battle etc...

Thats the beauty of Merc Companies though, they can change missions/sides/employer/etc at the drop of a hat.


Male Human Gunslinger (Gun Tank)/ Lvl 3
Ábítan “Little Bitter” Hæftince wrote:
also like the potential idea of us grunts ranking up and being given a squad to command... say Fury through acts of sheer luck [;)] becomes a Corporal and we somehow "lose" River Running then Fury might "inherit" Squad 1... field commission son now go lead em.

Shortest lived Commission EVER. I'd be Ganoes Paran, minus the influence of the Gods that managed to keep him alive after Sorry slit his throat. Haha! Oddly though I would love that to happen, RP wise!


Male Human Druid (Domain-Ferocity Sub-Domain) 5
Stats:
AC 21/23 w BS T:12 FF:14/16 HP: 53/53 Perc.: +11 Saves: F:+7 R:+3 W:+8 Init: +2

I say lets stick with things the way they are and cross our fingers that this thing actually gets off the ground. Running 3 PBP's is a big task, I hope Pentor is really up for it.


Drannigan "Doc" Piper wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:


Doc you only start with the regular Bomb Shell, which is equivalent to the regular Alchemists Bomb, to start off with and then as you level up you can make new Discoveries increasing the different type of bombs you have available. Unless I'm missing something?

Unfortunately yes. What you're missing is the fact that none of the rest of the shells are actually based on alchemist class abilities. Bombs are the weird one, and if anything should be separated and treated differently, it's that one. The other shells are just things that can be made with craft checks.

Basically, what the mortar is, is a long range delivery system for the stuff Doc can already make.

It's not the rounds that are special. They're just normal alchemical items. I just put some metal around them and launch them into the air.

The thing with Alchemists is that they only have a few bombs per day, but they can stockpile alchemist fire as much as they want.

I could just take the feats necessary to throw them really far (Hurler barbarian, far shot) and get about the same distance without the extra materials cost, but this is more stylish. I'd rather not be penalized by making them into Discoveries. It would really cripple a character that is already very sub-optimal.

Ahh I see what your saying. So they are just alchemical formulas that anybody can use rather than the special abilities of the Alchemist class?

As for the discussion about the adventures for the game I actually thought that I was posting in the Crimson kings thread rather than the main one. To even things out I'm going to outline the other two adventures as well!

The Iron Carnival is guarding a caravan on the route to Lepistadt.

The Steel Wolves are about to escort an expedition into the Laughing Jungle in search of a lost temple.

I really like this idea of an adventure idea pool! Post them up and I'll put them into a list and draw on them when I need them.

The other thing is that I've got a partial story arc for something like what Doc has suggested, but it's for further down the track. Probably when people start hitting level 5 and I can get you guys all in the same place.

Also I'm sadly finding that I can only get online once a day at the moment and it's not in a good time frame for when other people can post, so you are only going to get one post out of me a day for the next couple of weeks until I finish up at work.

What else can I do to improve the games?


Half-Orc Barbarian 1
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
What else can I do to improve the games?

You're doing fine so far Pentor - and no problem with only getting online once a day. The main thing I would say is to make sure that things keep progressing steadily. So when you are able to get online, sum up what has been said so far and collate that to move the storyline along.

If someone hasn't posted in the 24hr window, it just gets assumed that they are happy with what others are saying or NPC'd for that round of combat.

As for an eventual meet-up, I think that post Level 5 would be a good place to start thinking about it. Gives us time to really cement into the groups, and have some squad fun before starting to complicate things.

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3

If you would, when you require passive rolls (initiative, saves, checks to notice something in passing, etc), I would recommend rolling a d20, and labeling each roll for the character, so when we see it, we can apply our modifiers and give you a total.. It will save us having the single post that is a roll for something that we have to wait to tell you.


Male Halfling Magus (Hexcrafter)/1
Krathok wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
What else can I do to improve the games?

If someone hasn't posted in the 24hr window, it just gets assumed that they are happy with what others are saying or NPC'd for that round of combat.

To add to this statement, because there are three groups and they are so large, I suggest that everyone announce another party member to make their character's action if they do not post in 24 hours. For example, I know that Black Dow understands my characte and I feel comfortable with him posting actions for Hakon if I disappear for more than a day. This will keep you from having to add more to your plate and help the group keep the action moving.


Male Human Sorcerer 3 (Abyssal Bloodline)

No worries about only posting once a day. I think that'll actually work for some people until schedules get ironed out and we get into the flow of things. But it's going great so far! I know I'm having fun!


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10
Hakon "Hooch Clown" wrote:
Krathok wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
What else can I do to improve the games?

If someone hasn't posted in the 24hr window, it just gets assumed that they are happy with what others are saying or NPC'd for that round of combat.

To add to this statement, because there are three groups and they are so large, I suggest that everyone announce another party member to make their character's action if they do not post in 24 hours. For example, I know that Black Dow understands my characte and I feel comfortable with him posting actions for Hakon if I disappear for more than a day. This will keep you from having to add more to your plate and help the group keep the action moving.

This sounds like a good idea. I'd say Monkeygod could do mine, we play similar characters and I'm sure that'll work.


Krathock can announce for me, since we are playing simular characters.


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster
Ryuko wrote:
Hakon "Hooch Clown" wrote:
Krathok wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
What else can I do to improve the games?

If someone hasn't posted in the 24hr window, it just gets assumed that they are happy with what others are saying or NPC'd for that round of combat.

To add to this statement, because there are three groups and they are so large, I suggest that everyone announce another party member to make their character's action if they do not post in 24 hours. For example, I know that Black Dow understands my characte and I feel comfortable with him posting actions for Hakon if I disappear for more than a day. This will keep you from having to add more to your plate and help the group keep the action moving.
This sounds like a good idea. I'd say Monkeygod could do mine, we play similar characters and I'm sure that'll work.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you :-) sounds like a plan. If ur missing, I'll announce ur actions and vice versa.


Male Human Super Cruel DM 10
Monkeygod wrote:
Ryuko wrote:
Hakon "Hooch Clown" wrote:
Krathok wrote:
Pentor Lionsmane wrote:
What else can I do to improve the games?
snippy
snip
This sounds like a good idea. I'd say Monkeygod could do mine, we play similar characters and I'm sure that'll work.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you :-) sounds like a plan. If ur missing, I'll announce ur actions and vice versa.

Awesomesauce, glad you trust me with Blaze *evil grin*

Lantern Lodge

Half-Elf Inquisitive 2/ Seeker 3

In regards to the maps being made, I can make up the general layout as a base, and if you have paint or any other image editing program, you can edit it as you see fit.


Good idea Me'Mori about the passive rolls, I will implement them now. One thing though, where is everybody doing their rolling? Is there a dice roller on this site that I missed?

I'd also take you up on your generous offer of making a general layout for maps! I can do it but I'm awful at it and it winds up looking like I smeared dog vomit across the computer screen

The posting buddy thing is a good idea, let's implement it as well. I want each person to state who thier posting buddy is.

Also I have been thinking about how to increase the response time between posts and I have come up with a few ideas.

First idea is to get a couple of Co-DMs, one for each game.

Second idea is to allow you the players to take more of a role in the narrative of the story, similar to freeform but with limitations in place. This would take some thought about how best to implement it though.

Third ideas is to have a member or members from another squad run the bad guys during combat, freeing me up to concentrate on the storyline and hopefully provide some memorable combat encounters!

Any thought or suggestions would be much appreciated.


Half-Orc Barbarian 1

I'll buddy up with Hangman.


Hakon the Hoochmeister is my partner in crime.


Male Weremonkey Rogue/Ranger/Trickster

Ryuko and I got each others backs.

I could help Co-GM, but I think any co-gms should not be helping with their game. I'm not so hot on running mass combat, but I could help run a few encounters when needed.

Freeform would be interesting, but its tricky in this style game, though it can be done. Honestly, I think extra GMs would work better.

I also strongly suggest getting your hands on an NPC book and a book on traps n such. This way u don't need to waste time on such things. Any book with built in encounters and stat blocks would be hella useful too


Half-Orc Barbarian 1

Second to what Monkeygod has said - I would be happy to stat up foes for either Squad 2 or Squad 3. All you'd need to do is send an email with some minor details and I can expand into a combat ready statlist.

Krathok Email:
sweetmanmark at hotmail.com

Andoran

Male Human (Varisian) Fighter 3
DM - Pentor wrote:
One thing though, where is everybody doing their rolling? Is there a dice roller on this site that I missed?

Yeah, if you use the {dice} tag, you can roll any number of dice. It details it in the spoiler below the new post submission box.

51 to 100 of 172 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / [OOC] DM Pentor Lionsmane Mercenary Company Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.