Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

1,501 to 1,550 of 3,838 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

ulgulanoth wrote:
*Hands Merisiel cake*

(Narrows eyes, runs off to find Kyra and her detect poison spells)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Void Munchkin wrote:
Hello miss, when is your birthday?

It's actually today! Because that's easier to remember.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Hello miss, when is your birthday?
It's actually today! Because that's easier to remember.

.

.
Well, Happy Birthday then.

What kind of birthday cake do you like?

Cheliax

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
*Hands Merisiel cake*
(Narrows eyes, runs off to find Kyra and her detect poison spells)

Its not poisoned! just made out of unusual ingredients, since i stole it from a certain dinosaur...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Void Munchkin wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Hello miss, when is your birthday?
It's actually today! Because that's easier to remember.

.

.
Well, Happy Birthday then.

What kind of birthday cake do you like?

Ones with BOOZE in them. Or maybe naked people. Preferably uncooked naked people.

Cheliax

mmmm cooked naked people, good ghoul cake...


ulgulanoth wrote:
mmmm cooked naked people, good ghoul cake...

Mmm, sounds good.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Hello miss, when is your birthday?
It's actually today! Because that's easier to remember.

.

.
Well, Happy Birthday then.

What kind of birthday cake do you like?

Ones with BOOZE in them. Or maybe naked people. Preferably uncooked naked people.

Is it creepy if I understood that to be lesbian innuendo?


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Sunset wrote:

Well...speakin' o' 'Leaf-kinis'...there all-a-ways be this kind o' thing t'be wearin' on'a right sort'a beach.

Island Elf

I be thinkin' it's th' right sort'a thing t'wear on'a right sort'a beach. (^_^)

What're ye thoughts on 'at type o fashion Miss Merisiel?

I don't like her ears.

She had ears?

Given a choice, which would be your favoured method of travelling?

A horse-drawn gypsy caravan with the Mage's Magnificent Mansion woven into it so it's effectively a House on Wheels?

A Hippogriff or some other flying animal/magical creature?

Kyra's Flying Carpet?

Teleportation (handy for getting around customs and/or dodging areas with pest problems)

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:


Ones with BOOZE in them. Or maybe naked people. Preferably uncooked naked people.

Gomez: [peers into cake] ...that poor girl. Lurch, was she in there before you baked?

Lurch: [growls contritely]
[beat]
Gomez: C'est la vie! [everyone laughs]


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Void Munchkin wrote:
Hello miss, when is your birthday?
It's actually today! Because that's easier to remember.

.

.
Well, Happy Birthday then.

What kind of birthday cake do you like?

Ones with BOOZE in them. Or maybe naked people. Preferably uncooked naked people.
Is it creepy if I understood that to be lesbian innuendo?

Probably not.


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Sunset wrote:

Well...speakin' o' 'Leaf-kinis'...there all-a-ways be this kind o' thing t'be wearin' on'a right sort'a beach.

Island Elf

I be thinkin' it's th' right sort'a thing t'wear on'a right sort'a beach. (^_^)

What're ye thoughts on 'at type o fashion Miss Merisiel?

I don't like her ears.

She had ears?

Given a choice, which would be your favoured method of travelling?

A horse-drawn gypsy caravan with the Mage's Magnificent Mansion woven into it so it's effectively a House on Wheels?

A Hippogriff or some other flying animal/magical creature?

Kyra's Flying Carpet?

Teleportation (handy for getting around customs and/or dodging areas with pest problems)

Yes.

Hippogriff! No! WAIT! GRIFFON!!!!

Cheliax

do you think Shensen would be willing to come out of a cake for entretainment purposes?


May I suggest if you ever go out for seafood with your friends, you make sure the person with access to illusion magic doesn't get to the food first.


Have you ever come out of a cake for entertainment purposes?

If you ever came out of a cake for Kyra, how do you think she would react? I don't see her enjoying it but I can't see her getting to mad about it either...

What super secret thing have you been working on that you wished you could share with us, your stal...I mean dedicated fans?


Which is more annoying for your target to have: dedicated bodyguard(s), dedicated fan(s) or dedicated stalker(s)?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
ulgulanoth wrote:
do you think Shensen would be willing to come out of a cake for entretainment purposes?

I have before, so... yup!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shensen wrote:
ulgulanoth wrote:
do you think Shensen would be willing to come out of a cake for entretainment purposes?
I have before, so... yup!

Wait... that was a gelatinous cube. Kinda the same thing, though, I guess.


Damar wrote:

Have you ever come out of a cake for entertainment purposes?

If you ever came out of a cake for Kyra, how do you think she would react? I don't see her enjoying it but I can't see her getting to mad about it either...

What super secret thing have you been working on that you wished you could share with us, your stal...I mean dedicated fans?

No, delightfully annoyed, and I can't say!


C. Nutcase wrote:
Which is more annoying for your target to have: dedicated bodyguard(s), dedicated fan(s) or dedicated stalker(s)?

Bodyguards!

Fans and stalkers are pushovers.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Damar wrote:

Have you ever come out of a cake for entertainment purposes?

If you ever came out of a cake for Kyra, how do you think she would react? I don't see her enjoying it but I can't see her getting to mad about it either...

What super secret thing have you been working on that you wished you could share with us, your stal...I mean dedicated fans?

No, delightfully annoyed, and I can't say!

Did I just give you an idea? If so can you let Kyra know it was origonally mine...I'd like to see what she would do to me.


What is the most unexpected thing you or one of your teammates have done in the course of an adventure?

What is the most inappropriate thing you've ever said to a teammate?


Here's a question for you, Merisiel. You wander into a small town and find the local orphanage is run by a horrible old woman, who mistreats her charges and uses them as basic slave labour, but she's well connected and rich, and thus the powers that be in that town have their hands tied.

One influential person wants you to sneak inside and steal the deed to the orphanage so they can alter it and then kick her out, another has requested you perform an assassination on the old hag, and a third has asked for you to sneak in and spirit the children away, fearing that the old woman's connections are just too strong to defeat at this point in time.

Regardless of your choice, on your way inside the orphanage, you spot the old woman using a riding crop on a very young boy who spilled some soup on the floor.

What would you do in this situation?


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:

Here's a question for you, Merisiel. You wander into a small town and find the local orphanage is run by a horrible old woman, who mistreats her charges and uses them as basic slave labour, but she's well connected and rich, and thus the powers that be in that town have their hands tied.

One influential person wants you to sneak inside and steal the deed to the orphanage so they can alter it and then kick her out, another has requested you perform an assassination on the old hag, and a third has asked for you to sneak in and spirit the children away, fearing that the old woman's connections are just too strong to defeat at this point in time.

Regardless of your choice, on your way inside the orphanage, you spot the old woman using a riding crop on a very young boy who spilled some soup on the floor.

What would you do in this situation?

.

.
Let me guess, the rest of the town used to be adventurers, but then they got arrows to the knees?!.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lyingbastard wrote:

What is the most unexpected thing you or one of your teammates have done in the course of an adventure?

What is the most inappropriate thing you've ever said to a teammate?

We once invaded a Chelish winery dressed as a Tian festival dragon. I was NOT the butt. That part was Harsk. He did a good job.

The most inappropriate thing I've ever said I can't say 'cause I promised Kyra that I'd not repeat that I made that comment about Sarenite corsets having the quick-release straps.


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:

Here's a question for you, Merisiel. You wander into a small town and find the local orphanage is run by a horrible old woman, who mistreats her charges and uses them as basic slave labour, but she's well connected and rich, and thus the powers that be in that town have their hands tied.

One influential person wants you to sneak inside and steal the deed to the orphanage so they can alter it and then kick her out, another has requested you perform an assassination on the old hag, and a third has asked for you to sneak in and spirit the children away, fearing that the old woman's connections are just too strong to defeat at this point in time.

Regardless of your choice, on your way inside the orphanage, you spot the old woman using a riding crop on a very young boy who spilled some soup on the floor.

What would you do in this situation?

That's not a question. It's a story. And a long one. And a Skyrim quest to boot. I'd go find a less complicated job and maybe pickpocet the guy before I did.


What's your favorite kind of loot?

Is there any problem that stabbing can't solve, in your experience?


Lyingbastard wrote:

What's your favorite kind of loot?

Is there any problem that stabbing can't solve, in your experience?

Stabby stuff! And nope!


Who is Shensen? She's Chaotic Good, so she's cool, but I can't find anything else about her.

Why do you have to be Neutral and not Good? Good Merisiel would be so much cooler than Neutral Merisiel.


Kelsey MacAilbert wrote:

Who is Shensen? She's Chaotic Good, so she's cool, but I can't find anything else about her.

Why do you have to be Neutral and not Good? Good Merisiel would be so much cooler than Neutral Merisiel.

Because neutral's got more wiggle-room!

Shensen, in any case, is a buddy who lives down in Cheliax, where she's kinda a rabble rouser. You can find out more about her in the NPC Guide in the back...


What's your favorite prank you've ever pulled on a teammate?

What's the worst trouble you've ever managed to get out of, and how?


YET ANOTHER HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!

You come across a man-eating Rabbit and through shenanigans, manage to tame it. What would be your first command for said Rabbit?


Lyingbastard wrote:

What's your favorite prank you've ever pulled on a teammate?

What's the worst trouble you've ever managed to get out of, and how?

Already answered the prank thing upthread.

I think I answered the other one too... although I'm not supposed to talk about that particular incident anyway...


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:

YET ANOTHER HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!

You come across a man-eating Rabbit and through shenanigans, manage to tame it. What would be your first command for said Rabbit?

Go snuggle under Ezren's beard!


If you could replace one member of your usual adventuring party with one of your dedicated fans who would you replace and who would they be replaced by?

If it helps influence your decision I'm now a level 6 rogue and a level 7 assassin.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

*gives a cute and fluffy plush bat to Merisiel*


No, you fool, you've killed us all!

**************************************************************************

Have you met one of these 'Catfolk' yet? How about a Tengu?


Damar wrote:

If you could replace one member of your usual adventuring party with one of your dedicated fans who would you replace and who would they be replaced by?

If it helps influence your decision I'm now a level 6 rogue and a level 7 assassin.

I wouldn't replace anyone until I saw them in action. So... I'd probably hire one of you all on as a henchie to accompany us, and then if you did well... THEN I might start thinking of a more permanent position. You'll need to get a Wayne Reynolds portrait done, of course...


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:

No, you fool, you've killed us all!

**************************************************************************

Have you met one of these 'Catfolk' yet? How about a Tengu?

Haven't met any catfolk.

I have met tengus before. Shensen's got a tengu buddy in fact—he's a riot!


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
I wouldn't replace anyone until I saw them in action. So... I'd probably hire one of you all on as a henchie to accompany us, and then if you did well... THEN I might start thinking of a more permanent position. You'll need to get a Wayne Reynolds portrait done, of course...

Ooh! So, that bein' th' case. Who be this 'Wayne Reynolds' an' be ye thinkin' o' his portrait whut he done of ye-self? (^_^)

Also, since ye be brinin' up tha' thought o' Henchfolk an' crew, like. Whut, if any, preferences does ye be havin'? I be assumin' that a young an' up an comin' Rogue would be brought un'er yer wing an' be showin' th' ropes, as well as th' tricks of th' trade?

Much cheers t' ye an' yours. (^_^)


Do you have any idea where Kyra has gotten to these days?

Taldor

Ever had to get in and out of Razmirian? I've got to do a snatch and grab of an old Desnian artifact there with my team, and well being a Cleric I'm going to have issues. Any advice?


Which hand do you like stabbing with more?


Sunset wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
I wouldn't replace anyone until I saw them in action. So... I'd probably hire one of you all on as a henchie to accompany us, and then if you did well... THEN I might start thinking of a more permanent position. You'll need to get a Wayne Reynolds portrait done, of course...

Ooh! So, that bein' th' case. Who be this 'Wayne Reynolds' an' be ye thinkin' o' his portrait whut he done of ye-self? (^_^)

Also, since ye be brinin' up tha' thought o' Henchfolk an' crew, like. Whut, if any, preferences does ye be havin'? I be assumin' that a young an' up an comin' Rogue would be brought un'er yer wing an' be showin' th' ropes, as well as th' tricks of th' trade?

Much cheers t' ye an' yours. (^_^)

Anyone who can heal is always welcome. Anyone who has a hard time sneaking or improvising, though... meh. Especially when both happen at the same time.


HalfOrcHeavyMetal wrote:
Do you have any idea where Kyra has gotten to these days?

She's currently dealing with some church stuff down in Absalom. Something to do with Taldor and Qadira and Osiron and all that tangle of nasty.


TheLoneCleric wrote:
Ever had to get in and out of Razmirian? I've got to do a snatch and grab of an old Desnian artifact there with my team, and well being a Cleric I'm going to have issues. Any advice?

Be sneaky! Have escape routes! And leave marks so they don't forget you were there and one-upped them! GET 'EM!!!!


doctor_wu wrote:
Which hand do you like stabbing with more?

Either or.


For some bizarre reason, your words make me think of you sliding down a rope to escape an angry mob by using your pants as a sling.

It could also be the result of not sleeping for the past 28 hours, too.

YET MORE HYPOTHETICAL SHENANIGANS!

After doing the hero-ing bit, the grateful patron offers you a choice of rewards:

A sentient, magical Rapier

A large, comfortable house in the nicer part of town

A cellar containing enough high-quality, expensive wine, mead, spirits and beer to keep every last Iconic drinking for an entire year (assuming 4 tankards/wine glasses/shot-glasses per day)

Which do you choose?


Have you ever thought about retiring from adventuring?

Do you ever get burnt out from having to solve everyone elses problems? If so what do you do to recharge?

Has a member of a party ever annoyed you enough that you walked off a job?


Have you punched (or otherwise inflicted harm upon) Alain in the face yet? If not - I'll give you a fine set of throwing knives (still perfectly suited for more conventional stabbing) to either punch him in the face or kick him in the family jewels (obviously, I don't expect you to do the latter if he's wearing armour - iron codpieces can really do a number on your shin).

1,501 to 1,550 of 3,838 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.