Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

>>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,051 to 5,091 of 5,091 << first < prev | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | next > last >>

Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Platinius Nemoralis wrote:

Fair Merisiel, greatest of all thieves and bestest of all stealth warriors.

Please answer me this question, I simply must know. Do you sleep or do you enter some kind of trance (essentially a state of waking dream)?

I sleep. Like all other people do. This "trance" think is some sort of weirdo fiction some of you on that side think elves do. It's weird.

Ah, yes; that work

What'd you think about the story in that book where the elves, out of vengeance against the killer of their family or something, kept the dwarven murderer alive so they could regrow and chop off his limbs for years and years?


AlgaeNymph wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Platinius Nemoralis wrote:

Fair Merisiel, greatest of all thieves and bestest of all stealth warriors.

Please answer me this question, I simply must know. Do you sleep or do you enter some kind of trance (essentially a state of waking dream)?

I sleep. Like all other people do. This "trance" think is some sort of weirdo fiction some of you on that side think elves do. It's weird.

Ah, yes; that work

What'd you think about the story in that book where the elves, out of vengeance against the killer of their family or something, kept the dwarven murderer alive so they could regrow and chop off his limbs for years and years?

Ummmm... I have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds made-up.


Don't worry about it. Some people babble when sleep-deprived. Also, if you see a group of Halflings going off to toss an Evil ring into a volcano, politely decline to accompany them. It won't end well for the Halflings. Unless you really want to go?


John Napier 698 wrote:
Don't worry about it. Some people babble when sleep-deprived. Also, if you see a group of Halflings going off to toss an Evil ring into a volcano, politely decline to accompany them. It won't end well for the Halflings. Unless you really want to go?

Speaking of babbling...


Just a cautionary tale. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?


John Napier 698 wrote:
Just a cautionary tale. What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Ummm... what's cautionary about raspberry ale? That there might not be raspberry ale forever? Fine, I'll switch to raspberry wine or raspberry mead or raspberry port or something else.


Sounds good. Working on finishing a bottle of Amaretto myself.


Sitting here guarding an empty parking garage. Just to kill time until I'm done, should I watch a movie?


Watch something scary!


Brought Rogue One with me. Not really scary, but a lot of people die.


Good night, Merisiel.

Dark Archive

Meri speaking of raspberry wine, where can one find the best?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Brought Rogue One with me. Not really scary, but a lot of people die.

greatest movie ever made.


What's the best spot in Absalom?


ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri speaking of raspberry wine, where can one find the best?

Sandpoint, at the Rusty Dragon.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Nintendogeek01 wrote:
What's the best spot in Absalom?

I haven't spent enough time in Absalom to have formulated a "best spot," but some of the jails there would certainly rank as the "worst spots" in Absalom.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

How'd your encounter with that dryad you met in Fey Revisited turn out?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

What's the strangest fighting style you've seen an adventurer attempt? (Not necessarily succeeded with, just attempted.)


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
How'd your encounter with that dryad you met in Fey Revisited turn out?

Fun and educational.


Lord Brown Bear wrote:
What's the strangest fighting style you've seen an adventurer attempt? (Not necessarily succeeded with, just attempted.)

Dual-wielding stirges.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Lord Brown Bear wrote:
What's the strangest fighting style you've seen an adventurer attempt? (Not necessarily succeeded with, just attempted.)
Dual-wielding stirges.

Did it work?


How good a cook is Adowyn?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Brown Bear wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
Lord Brown Bear wrote:
What's the strangest fighting style you've seen an adventurer attempt? (Not necessarily succeeded with, just attempted.)
Dual-wielding stirges.
Did it work?

Not the way it was planned but yes.


doctor_wu wrote:
How good a cook is Adowyn?

I have no idea.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
doctor_wu wrote:
How good a cook is Adowyn?
I have no idea.

How good of a cook is Kyra?


Going on with the food theme...
What is the most bizarre thing you have ever eaten? How did you end eating it? Did you like it?

Dark Archive

Meri what are your thoughts on punching daggers?


What is your opinion on using fighting knives versus daggers in a close-in fight?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
TrinitysEnd wrote:
Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
doctor_wu wrote:
How good a cook is Adowyn?
I have no idea.
How good of a cook is Kyra?

Very.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kileanna wrote:

Going on with the food theme...

What is the most bizarre thing you have ever eaten? How did you end eating it? Did you like it?

Can't remember, but it was probably something in Absalom.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
ulgulanoth wrote:
Meri what are your thoughts on punching daggers?

They're fine but kinda boring since you can't throw them or slash with them if you want.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
What is your opinion on using fighting knives versus daggers in a close-in fight?

Fighting knives are daggers as far as I can tell, so your question is kinda nonsensical.


Merisiel Sillvari wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
What is your opinion on using fighting knives versus daggers in a close-in fight?
Fighting knives are daggers as far as I can tell, so your question is kinda nonsensical.

Not really. Daggers have two cutting edges, whereas a knife has only one. If one was to holdd the dagger in a reverse grip, whth the blade along the forearm, one runs the risk of cutting one's self. Not so with the knife.


Don't mind me. Just killing time while in the hospital, waiting to have a Pituitary tumor removed. How is your day?

Grand Lodge

Have any role models? Who?


Heard you've been to different worlds and realms. Checked out Thedas yet?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'd avoid it. They're not very nice to elves.


Ellana Lavellan wrote:
I'd avoid it. They're not very nice to elves.

Pffft. Nothing to worry about. This guy named Solas plans dealing with all that anti-elf nonsense. Though his solution might be a tadbit extreme.


I want my hand back, damnit!

Sovereign Court

What form do our messages take on your side? Do they arrive on a scroll? Appear in dreams? Just come into your head like a mental missive? Show up on the panel of a strange Numerian device?

5,051 to 5,091 of 5,091 << first < prev | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Merisiel Sillvari ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.