Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 113,266 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

::rattles around::

Wow....it's so empty...and quiet...

....

Somebody say something!!!!

Osirion

Solnes wrote:

I would like to welcome all friends new and old to the new Fawtl clubhouse.

The honor of being elected to name and create this new home is one that I will always hold dear.

Now.... Where's the drinky drinks? :D

Alas poor FAWTLhouse Five. We knew it well.


Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?


Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!


Jess Door wrote:

::rattles around::

Wow....it's so empty...and quiet...

....

Somebody say something!!!!

Its ok, I hired an interior decorator for this new clubhouse.


Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

Seemed appropriate.

Hands Solnes a bottle of champagne for to christen the new thread.

Will you do the honors?


Dotting the thread.


Treppa wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

Seemed appropriate.

Hands Solnes a bottle of champagne for to christen the new thread.

Will you do the honors?

Smashes champagne glasses against walls and pops cork on bottle

Who wants a champagne bath?! >.>

Shadow Lodge

Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

I think we all did... that one isn't mine though, I ordered a redhead.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

He he...I hope this doesn't turn into the Titanic.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Hitler! Rule 34!

My job is done.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

starts removing clothes very, very clumsily

Shadow Lodge

Mothman wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!
starts removing clothes very, very clumsily

*waits to see if MM is a redhead under the mask*

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

Ah, it's good to see the FAWTLies all settling into the new clubhouse. :D


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Solnes wrote:

I would like to welcome all friends new and old to the new Fawtl clubhouse.

The honor of being elected to name and create this new home is one that I will always hold dear.

Now.... Where's the drinky drinks? :D

I'd like to present you with this gold statuette in honor of the occasion.

I do feel a little sad, though, since I misinterpreted it as a Trek homage.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
0gre wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!
starts removing clothes very, very clumsily
*waits to see if MM is a redhead under the mask*

MM is borderline ginger. Blonde on top, sort of reddish-brown ... elsewhere.

Cheliax

Solnes wrote:
WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

I'm coming, mistress!

Oh, I'm sorry, that's never happened before...

<goes to get a cloth>

Shadow Lodge

Mothman wrote:
0gre wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!
starts removing clothes very, very clumsily
*waits to see if MM is a redhead under the mask*
MM is borderline ginger. Blonde on top, sort of reddish-brown ... elsewhere.

Hmm... so maybe I should ask for a partial refund?

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

You don't fool me!

Everyone knows girls aren't real on the internet!

This is a trick!

I'll wake up in a bath of icecubes, with one kidney.

Cheliax

0gre wrote:
Hmm... so maybe I should ask for a partial refund?

Well, those sexy ladies made me leave a deposit.


Jess Door wrote:
Ah, it's good to see the FAWTLies all settling into the new clubhouse. :D

Yep, def settling in. :P

Osirion RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Quick Post before I fly out for a long weekend Holiday to far of Queensland...

Have Fun All! :)

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Malevolent Blob wrote:
Solnes wrote:
WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

I'm coming, mistress!

Oh, I'm sorry, that's never happened before...

<goes to get a cloth>

I'm not an object!

<sobs>

Cheliax

Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

You watch #5 will last another week, and PMG is just making us all paranoid.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Solnes: Hey, you're welcome! >:/


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes: Hey, you're welcome! >:/

Thank you for the award, I shall forever old it dear and near to me... hehe and its shaped just right!! Where do the batteries go?

BTW Prof M... I was reminiscing tonight and reading through my first few posts, did you know that you were the second person to ever speak to me.

And I am sorry for not being more gracious and thanking you in a more timely manner.... work called.. >:\ They always call on my night off.


In honor of MY namesake thread I thought I would post something special...

Spoiler:
My first ever post here on the boards...Naturally it was on FawtL!!

FORUMS ARE WAY TOO LONG!!!
Solnes, Mon, Jun 8, 2009, 08:31 PM FLAG | LIST |

zylphryx wrote:
KaeYoss wrote:
zylphryx wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Must top 500!! I must also get back to work, I'm not even supposed to be home right now! LOL.

only 480 more pages to go ... geez this is taking a while ... Why are we trying to do this again? ;)

Out of spite.

mmmm ... Spite ... lemon-limony goodness. ;)

me//mmmmmm....some spite and Crown sounds good right now.
lemony-limony-ALCOHOLICY goodness!//me


Solnes wrote:

In honor of MY namesake thread I thought I would post something special...

** spoiler omitted **

I find it ironic that my first ever post and my first post here are both about drinks.... I have not grown much in the last year and a half. :P

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Solnes wrote:
Treppa wrote:

Woo! Girl time. Let's break out those dice before the guys get here!

Moff, what color do you want your toenails?

WooT!! Ok, which one of you ordered the stripper?!

Strips nekkid, dances poorly...


Solnes wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes: Hey, you're welcome! >:/

Thank you for the award, I shall forever old it dear and near to me... hehe and its shaped just right!! Where do the batteries go?

Ods bodkins!

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Ooooohhh....shiny new thread. Hmmm, maybe now I can add the old one to my undead horde......


*Has finally lost the dot*
Yessss!
*Pause*
Why can't I escape this place?!


Solnes wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes: Hey, you're welcome! >:/

Thank you for the award, I shall forever old it dear and near to me... hehe and its shaped just right!! Where do the batteries go?

BTW Prof M... I was reminiscing tonight and reading through my first few posts, did you know that you were the second person to ever speak to me.

And I am sorry for not being more gracious and thanking you in a more timely manner.... work called.. >:\ They always call on my night off.

::The golden statue sits on the shelf Solnes sat it on. Its glassy eyes start zooming in and out, revealing themselves to be tiny zoom lens, the high-pitched, tiny motor noises going unnoticed::

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

*Has finally lost the dot*

Yessss!
*Pause*
Why can't I escape this place?!

Who are you again?


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Solnes: No prob, I just got impatient and didn't want you to miss it!

That other "first" guy: I buried him deep, deep. ;-)


Kobold Cleaver wrote:

*Has finally lost the dot*

Yessss!
*Pause*
Why can't I escape this place?!

KC!!!!! Where have YOU BEEN?!?!?!?

::GLOMP::


Aberzombie wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

*Has finally lost the dot*

Yessss!
*Pause*
Why can't I escape this place?!
Who are you again?

You're still here? I thought you got eaten by an angry slurk or something. Or maybe those skeletons which are so much more effective than zombies.

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

This weeks House was amazing. His relationship with Cuddy is beginning to bear fruit, of course it's a bit twisted, but still...


Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

*Has finally lost the dot*

Yessss!
*Pause*
Why can't I escape this place?!

KC!!!!! Where have YOU BEEN?!?!?!?

::GLOMP::

Aiii! Getoff! Getoff!

*Turns into a smurf and hides under a mushroom*

RPG Superstar 2012

Must...get...on...first...page...


Say, why are there two Fawtls again?

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
taig wrote:

Must...get...on...first...page...

Success!

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Say, why are there two Fawtls again?

Five is a sinking ship. Life raft!


Sharoth wrote:
Dotting the thread.

Sharoth, you are good people. I'm proud of you. hugz


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Solnes: No prob, I just got impatient and didn't want you to miss it!

That other "first" guy: I buried him deep, deep. ;-)

You buried Kruelaid?! But I just saw him this morning!! O.o


Wolfthulhu wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Say, why are there two Fawtls again?
Five is a sinking smurf. Life raft!

*Uses fungus magic to subtly rot the life raft*

*Prepares for 'magic shrooms' jokes*


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Solnes wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Solnes: No prob, I just got impatient and didn't want you to miss it!

That other "first" guy: I buried him deep, deep. ;-)

You buried Kruelaid?! But I just saw him this morning!! O.o

How do you think he ended up in China? Duh.


Thotkhirithon wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes: Hey, you're welcome! >:/

Thank you for the award, I shall forever old it dear and near to me... hehe and its shaped just right!! Where do the batteries go?

BTW Prof M... I was reminiscing tonight and reading through my first few posts, did you know that you were the second person to ever speak to me.

And I am sorry for not being more gracious and thanking you in a more timely manner.... work called.. >:\ They always call on my night off.

::The golden statue sits on the shelf Solnes sat it on. Its glassy eyes start zooming in and out, revealing themselves to be tiny zoom lens, the high-pitched, tiny motor noises going unnoticed::

O.o M gave me a spy cam award!!!

How ya like my panties??? Oh! Not wearing any.... :P


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Solnes: No prob, I just got impatient and didn't want you to miss it!

That other "first" guy: I buried him deep, deep. ;-)

You buried Kruelaid?! But I just saw him this morning!! O.o
How do you think he ended up in China? Duh.

LMAO....well played sir...well played!

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Wolfthulhu wrote:
This weeks House was amazing. His relationship with Cuddy is beginning to bear fruit, of course it's a bit twisted, but still...

Aw, dammit, I forgot to watch it.

::sulks::

Edit: Naked sulking for first ToP in the thread? How immature...

1 to 50 of 113,266 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.