Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

47,201 to 47,250 of 109,745 << first < prev | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | 947 | 948 | 949 | 950 | next > last >>

oooh,
hi and nekkid :-D

Qadira

Hello, about to leave.

Silver Crusade

How is the new job/training going, CrimJ?

Qadira

Most of it is boring, and it is sales. Something I loathe. Plus the product is too expensive.

Calgon take me away.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber
Urizen wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Ah yes Patriots Day in truth it is mostly a Boston Holiday because of the Boston Marathon most businesses in Boston give you the day off especially in and around Back Bay. Those of us who work outside the city don't have that benefit ... only the benefit of less traffic and streets near my house closed which allow you to get from one side of my town to the other, very annoying yesterday when trying to come back from church. I mean the marathon is today not yesterday not sure why they were cordoning off the streets at noon yesterday.
How long will it be before there is a Tom Brady Day that's recognized by the State of Massachusetts?

Not sure but I would go to that parade and I don't like parades at all.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

Am I the only one who is really excitied for the new Adventure Path? I got my email saying it is coming and they have already checked on the money so I can't wait to download the pdf let alone get that booty in my hands.


Gruumash . wrote:
Am I the only one who is really excitied for the new Adventure Path? I got my email saying it is coming and they have already checked on the money so I can't wait to download the pdf let alone get that booty in my hands.

I am excited. However I detest pdf's I don't own an Ipad or kindle or any such device. I dislike reading books on a screen, I am an old fashion bibliophile. So I will wait with anticipation for when my order is delivered.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber
The Minis Maniac wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Am I the only one who is really excitied for the new Adventure Path? I got my email saying it is coming and they have already checked on the money so I can't wait to download the pdf let alone get that booty in my hands.
I am excited. However I detest pdf's I don't own an Ipad or kindle or any such device. I dislike reading books on a screen, I am an old fashion bibliophile. So I will wait with anticipation for when my order is delivered.

My Wife kills me when I do it but sometimes I print out the pdf because I agree I don't like reading it on the screen ... but sometimes I can't wait too impatient.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

See and I want to run my next campaign on my iPad only.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

I can certainly see the appeal carry all your books on one tiny ipad. Put I agree with Jeremy something great of the feel of a real book in your hands.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

Ah ha it has arrived. Huzzah now to down load the botty its mine all mine.

Silver Crusade

Does it make me a bad Paizonian that I dropped my AP subscription at the end of JR?

Mostly financial reasons, though.

Shadow Lodge

If so, we're both bad Paizonians.


Well, I don't think so. But we only ever buy modules because our group doesn't have the attention span for an AP. Still, the modules are awesome. We've had lots of fun playing through those.

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
The Minis Maniac wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
Am I the only one who is really excitied for the new Adventure Path? I got my email saying it is coming and they have already checked on the money so I can't wait to download the pdf let alone get that booty in my hands.
I am excited. However I detest pdf's I don't own an Ipad or kindle or any such device. I dislike reading books on a screen, I am an old fashion bibliophile. So I will wait with anticipation for when my order is delivered.

I prefer the dead tree version myself, but the pdf is very useful for searching for specific information, and for the creation of campaign aids (print pictures of important NPCs or unusual creatures or locations, etc.).

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mrgh. Sick zombeh is sick. Had a sore throat yesterday, and the headache and general crappiness started last night and continued into this morning.

When the wife and Boy left this morning a little after 6 am, I collapsed on the sofa and slept until almost 11. Been pretty much taking it easy the rest of the day. Feeling better at least.

The Tylenol cough medicine has helped, I think.


Aberzombie wrote:

Mrgh. Sick zombeh is sick. Had a sore throat yesterday, and the headache and general crappiness started last night and continued into this morning.

When the wife and Boy left this morning a little after 6 am, I collapsed on the sofa and slept until almost 11. Been pretty much taking it easy the rest of the day. Feeling better at least.

The Tylenol cough medicine has helped, I think.

Get better Zombeh


lynora wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
So my husband left today for his field season. He'll be gone for 3 months studying puffins, kittiwakes, and storm petrels on gull island. It's gonna be a long sad 3 months.
Ugh! With everything else going on the timing stinks. Be sure to get out and socialize and good luck on the job search front. Hang in there and don't hesitate to lean on us to help you get through this.
+1
+2

Thanks all.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
The Minis Maniac wrote:
lynora wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
So my husband left today for his field season. He'll be gone for 3 months studying puffins, kittiwakes, and storm petrels on gull island. It's gonna be a long sad 3 months.
Ugh! With everything else going on the timing stinks. Be sure to get out and socialize and good luck on the job search front. Hang in there and don't hesitate to lean on us to help you get through this.
+1
+2
Thanks all.

Indeed, get out and about! Positive waves! Hell, come down to Philly and visit any time you want. I wouldn't touch your brains! Honest!


Aberzombie wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
lynora wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
So my husband left today for his field season. He'll be gone for 3 months studying puffins, kittiwakes, and storm petrels on gull island. It's gonna be a long sad 3 months.
Ugh! With everything else going on the timing stinks. Be sure to get out and socialize and good luck on the job search front. Hang in there and don't hesitate to lean on us to help you get through this.
+1
+2
Thanks all.
Indeed, get out and about! Positive waves! Hell, come down to Philly and visit any time you want. I wouldn't touch your brains! Honest!

LOL actually the husband is going to Philly this fall, to work at a museum there. Apparently they have some extinct bird specimens he will be taking samples from.

And thanks Zombie

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
The Minis Maniac wrote:

LOL actually the husband is going to Philly this fall, to work at a museum there. Apparently they have some extinct bird specimens he will be taking samples from.

And thanks Zombie

What!?! That's cool! Must be the Philly museum where they have the Rocky statue, maybe.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Philly is a fun town. You should go, too, Jeremy. It's one of those kind of dirty but full of character towns.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Uh, AZ, you do know the town you're living in, right?


Aberzombie wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:

LOL actually the husband is going to Philly this fall, to work at a museum there. Apparently they have some extinct bird specimens he will be taking samples from.

And thanks Zombie

What!?! That's cool! Must be the Philly museum where they have the Rocky statue, maybe.

Not sure I only have a tertiary understanding of it. I know it has something to do with understanding the pollution level of these species at the time they lived. I know he was looking at 3 species all extinct and all from the North Atlantic 2 being the Labrador Duck, and the Great Auk. So that's all I can tell you for sure is that a museum in philly has specimens of one of the 3 bird types in its vault somewhere. I should know more living with him and all but I have very limited base in biology sadly.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Philly is a fun town. You should go, too, Jeremy. It's one of those kind of dirty but full of character towns.

I would love to, but I think that is going to be a 3 city trip philly, Baltimore, and NYC I believe all with him studying at museums, and then doing a lecture there.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Uh, AZ, you do know the town you're living in, right?

Sure, there's that street with the stadiums. And that one running right through the center of the city, north to south - Wide Street. And that big river. And the smaller river. And, oh yeah, the interstates!

Edit: Of course, I've only been living here for about 10 years or so. These things take time.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hey all.


Freehold DM wrote:
hmph. We'll see if you are still singing that tune when facebook finishes drilling its tentacles into everything. And not in the good way, in the bad way.

Suit yourself. Moar bakunyū pictures for me.

Qadira

Hello.

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Urizen wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
hmph. We'll see if you are still singing that tune when facebook finishes drilling its tentacles into everything. And not in the good way, in the bad way.
Suit yourself. Moar bakunyū pictures for me.

Surely there are plenty of such pictures available without going through facebook?

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
Hello.

Hi CJ. How's things? Apart from the boring sales training that is.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Night Flight. Up at 1:15 Am and I'm tinkering with some software. That's Pacific Standard Time for those who don't keep up with time zones.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Happy Tuesday! Feeling better today, at least enough to go to work. Hope everyone has a good day.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Of course, now that we've left the house (and the Sudafed I had there) I'm starting to feel a bit congested, but that may just be from pollen and stuff. I'm not super allergic, but I think I've developed a slight something or other since I've been up here.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Sickness sucks ass.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

On the other hand, at home yesterday and taking it easy, I started playing Diablo II again. Huzzah for demon slaying!

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Also watched Captain America. What a great movie.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hugo Weaving = Badass MoFo.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Just a friendly reminder to pleas give to the Hungry Zombie Fund. Just one brain a day can feed a starving zombie. Won't you give?

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Beautiful day here in Philly so far - sunny and in the 60s. Gonna get up into the 70s - a nice spring day.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Wish I could enjoy it more.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Oh well, almost at work. Time to stop for now. Mini blitz over.


Morning FawtL!! :D

Hope everyone has a great day!

Andoran

Good morning FAWLTies!

Cabin in the Woods (despite FHDM's irrational dislike of everything Joss Whedon) is, quite possibly, the greatest horror movie made in DECADES. My roomie & I saw it last night and the ONLY thing that would have made it better would have been a Bruce Campbell cameo.

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.

But, then again, EVERYTHING is better with a Bruce Campbell cameo.


TOZ wrote:
If so, we're both bad Paizonians.

+1. ~sighs~


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
But, then again, EVERYTHING is better with a Bruce Campbell cameo.

True dat.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

This is my BOOMSTICK!

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:

LOL actually the husband is going to Philly this fall, to work at a museum there. Apparently they have some extinct bird specimens he will be taking samples from.

And thanks Zombie

What!?! That's cool! Must be the Philly museum where they have the Rocky statue, maybe.

That museum is amazing btw. It's up the Ben franklin Blvd which makes it a little separated from the rest of the city and surrounded by parks and a few other museums too.

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Ashe Ravenheart wrote:

Good morning FAWLTies!

Cabin in the Woods (despite FHDM's irrational dislike of everything Joss Whedon) is, quite possibly, the greatest horror movie made in DECADES. My roomie & I saw it last night and the ONLY thing that would have made it better would have been a Bruce Campbell cameo.

Meh, Whedon...

47,201 to 47,250 of 109,745 << first < prev | 940 | 941 | 942 | 943 | 944 | 945 | 946 | 947 | 948 | 949 | 950 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.