Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

44,751 to 44,800 of 110,159 << first < prev | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | next > last >>

and nekkid


why is no one here?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Because of the drunk and naked dwarf.


Kajehase wrote:
Because of the drunk and naked dwarf.

hm, that makes sense


6-0

Qadira

houstonderek wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Houstonderek wrote:
Mexican, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese.

You mean Chinese.

It's all just Chinese by my definition...
Strange meat/funny music/side of rice... CHINESE!

Most of the Vietnamese I eat (or Thai, for that matter) is rice free. :-)

I was referring to food not... never mind brother. ;)

Qadira

Scrambled sausage and eggs with grits and toast on the side for dinner tonight.


aeglos wrote:
6-0

I'd try and come up with a comeback, but... Werder Bremen still hasn't learned how to defend, so enjoy it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Crap. Work the graveyard shift last night, drove home, and crawled into bed for a lengthy 9 hours of sleep.

Crap again, I must have needed it. I wake up and put on shirt on inside-out and realized I missed football session. Day Light Savings time has sucked the energy out of me, that a solar flares.

Manic depressive mood swings..,

Irish whiskey with cream..,

I'm beginning to feel like a Hindu Sex God.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I will visit Germany someday.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I will visit Sweden someday too.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

But in the spring and summer sessions, never in winter, but definitely for Oktoberfest.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

The closest I'll ever get to the Netherlands is Skyrim.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Speaking of Skyrim, it's time to play again and again and again.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day. Don't puke on the walk way as I work the night shift, again, tonight.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Need to call my old boss. he's Irish too.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Seriously enough of this blitz, I gotta go................

Qadira

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Take care BP, nice to see you again.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
BluePigeon wrote:
I will visit Germany someday.

you would be very welcome in my house

Qadira

3 people marked this as a favorite.
aeglos wrote:
BluePigeon wrote:
I will visit Germany someday.
you would be very welcome in my house

You guys hear that!? FAWTL party in Germany at aeglos's house!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Moorluck wrote:
aeglos wrote:
BluePigeon wrote:
I will visit Germany someday.
you would be very welcome in my house
You guys hear that!? FAWTL party in Germany at aeglos's house!!

yup, just come over, I am a few ciders in lead already

but seriously, I would love to show every FaWtly ever coming here around and I have a seldom used guest room

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, if we pull off this move, maybe I'll get to meet Aeglos when he passes through NY :)

Qadira

Wait, what?

You moving to NY Angel?

Andoran

houstonderek wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Now you poor southerners and your lack of real pizza and chinese food....And to any SF based Fawlties- our chinese people are superior to yours!!!!!!!

Yeah, but your Mexican, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese suck.

Edit: and Barbecue, soul food, and a bunch of other stuff.

The one thing that my end of the Rust Belt has going for it: a lot of really good authentic Indian and Korean restaurants. Still not sure why all the Indians and Koreans would want to move to Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo, but I can at least enjoy their food.

Andoran

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

Spoiler:
My ex-fiancée has been messaging me on Facebook, asking why I've been taking things so personally. Gee, I wonder. Maybe it's because she broke up with me over the phone two weeks after we got engaged (after dating for three years), and I find out a week later you're stalking some guy that looks like my head on Bradley Cooper's body. Perhaps that would be it. Maybe. I don't know why she thinks we can still talk and hang out like we used to. I just can't do it.

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

** spoiler omitted **

Wow...

Spoiler:
Nope, I see absolutely no reason to take it personal at all...

Good grief.

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

** spoiler omitted **

O.o.

Spoiler:
That's freakin horrible dude. You're well shut of her if that's the head trip she's on

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Looks like she has some maturity issues, plus more. Ugh.
Silver Crusade

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Now you poor southerners and your lack of real pizza and chinese food....And to any SF based Fawlties- our chinese people are superior to yours!!!!!!!

Yeah, but your Mexican, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese suck.

Edit: and Barbecue, soul food, and a bunch of other stuff.

The one thing that my end of the Rust Belt has going for it: a lot of really good authentic Indian and Korean restaurants. Still not sure why all the Indians and Koreans would want to move to Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo, but I can at least enjoy their food.

Plus the Italian food in the Northeast. People in other parts of the country who say they have good Italian food don't know any better.

Silver Crusade

Moorluck wrote:

Wait, what?

You moving to NY Angel?

I've been talking about it for a while now!

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mrgh. F#!+ing mrgh.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
The real simple answer I have used previously is, you decided we aren't dating anymore, I get to decide I don't want to have anything to do with you in any other way

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Somewhat personal mini-rant. Don't read if you're not in the mood for drama.

** spoiler omitted **

Stones man, that's some real stones.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
Moorluck wrote:
Take care BP, nice to see you again.

Thank you.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mmmmm......brainnssss.

Andoran

Celestial Healer wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
houstonderek wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Now you poor southerners and your lack of real pizza and chinese food....And to any SF based Fawlties- our chinese people are superior to yours!!!!!!!

Yeah, but your Mexican, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese suck.

Edit: and Barbecue, soul food, and a bunch of other stuff.

The one thing that my end of the Rust Belt has going for it: a lot of really good authentic Indian and Korean restaurants. Still not sure why all the Indians and Koreans would want to move to Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo, but I can at least enjoy their food.
Plus the Italian food in the Northeast. People in other parts of the country who say they have good Italian food don't know any better.

Being Italian and from NY/NJ I can say there is some decent Italian food here, but the pizza (with a couple exceptions that aren't bad at all) sucks.


Someone please slap me. I recently finished my dwarvenforge necessities. Basically a few sets worth of the various basic dungeon sets, medieval building sets, and cavern sets. In my mind that was all I would use for sure and now I'm looking at some their other sets which I'll likely not use. Ughhhhhhhhh.


The Minis Maniac wrote:
Someone please slap me. I recently finished my dwarvenforge necessities. Basically a few sets worth of the various basic dungeon sets, medieval building sets, and cavern sets. In my mind that was all I would use for sure and now I'm looking at some their other sets which I'll likely not use. Ughhhhhhhhh.

*slaps MM*

Qadira

For St. Patrick's My Hero

Oh and FRODO LIVES

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Minis Maniac wrote:
Someone please slap me. I recently finished my dwarvenforge necessities. Basically a few sets worth of the various basic dungeon sets, medieval building sets, and cavern sets. In my mind that was all I would use for sure and now I'm looking at some their other sets which I'll likely not use. Ughhhhhhhhh.

If you're looking for ways to part with money, you can browse people's wishlists on Paizo, you know ;)


I don't have the cash either :( After spending $700 on the cavern set this month, and me attending paizocon, followed another 1k for the minis set in August money for collecting will be tight.


good morning FaWtlies


Celestial Healer wrote:
Well, if we pull off this move, maybe I'll get to meet Aeglos when he passes through NY :)

that would be great, CH


~sighs~ Is it time to go to the "Things in life that sucks" thread? Now MY dog is acting like she is hurt. She niped at me when I was petting her right rear. Plus she is not in the mood to go outside or get off the couch. That is so not like her. ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


Serviettenknödel prepared for tonights future-mother-in-law-dinner

we will make Deer-Ragout with Rotkraut, Serviettenknödel, caramelised apple slices with jam

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

*blink*

Ugh. Allergies

Ugh. Hide function

Ugh Time for timah

*blink*


Pics of the Völkerschlachtdenkmal. Its one of the tallest monuments in Europe honoring the dead of the Battle of Nations in 1813, the first defeat of Napoleon and his Allies Poland, Italy, Bavaria, Würtemberg by a coalition of Prussia, Russia, Sweden and Austria.
The Monument is a mix of Wilhemian Empiore style and art deco.
It was build by the free-masons which still use the catacombs for gatherings
Password: Aeglos

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Morning fellow FAWTLY Folk. Hope everyone had a good Saint Patrick's Day. I did. Spent all day with the wife and boy, then had dinner with my buddies at the Flying Pig followed by a session of Serpent's Skull.

Good times.

Qadira

Morning.

Qadira

Jumps up and down on ToP

44,751 to 44,800 of 110,159 << first < prev | 891 | 892 | 893 | 894 | 895 | 896 | 897 | 898 | 899 | 900 | 901 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.