Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

41,951 to 42,000 of 104,849 << first < prev | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | 840 | 841 | 842 | 843 | 844 | 845 | next > last >>
Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Nekkid blitz stopping. Is that even legal?

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Best post a few more things. Just to be safe.

Osirion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I continue to enjoy that Once Upon A Time show. Interesting stuff. But I think the writers are forgetting some of the stuff they've written, just to try and keep the story going.

Osirion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Also, don't forget, Act of Valor opens up at the movies this Friday. That movie looks totally FAWESOME! And, it stars actual Navy Seals!

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

OK, now I'm done.


You sure?


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Which states in the Union will be graced with your seismic upheaval to their borders?
I'm hoping for New Hampshire, but Upstate New York is a possibility.
New Hampshire has a TERRIBLE public school system, so if you've got school-age kids, probably not such a good idea. And if you need any tips on where to go in upstate New York, I can give you the straight scoop on just about any town north of Albany.

uh...I can help out with Brooklyn!


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

And in other news...

...I got engaged over the weekend. Shocking, right?

This is a strictly Paizo-only announcement for now, since we're not going to tell her family for another few weeks at least, but still...

congrats, shiny!


Freehold DM wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Which states in the Union will be graced with your seismic upheaval to their borders?
I'm hoping for New Hampshire, but Upstate New York is a possibility.
New Hampshire has a TERRIBLE public school system, so if you've got school-age kids, probably not such a good idea. And if you need any tips on where to go in upstate New York, I can give you the straight scoop on just about any town north of Albany.
uh...I can help out with Brooklyn!

You guys will be a great resource for a champions game.

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?


Darth Knight wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Which states in the Union will be graced with your seismic upheaval to their borders?
I'm hoping for New Hampshire, but Upstate New York is a possibility.
New Hampshire has a TERRIBLE public school system, so if you've got school-age kids, probably not such a good idea. And if you need any tips on where to go in upstate New York, I can give you the straight scoop on just about any town north of Albany.
uh...I can help out with Brooklyn!
You guys will be a great resource for a champions game.

I think you still have my email -what do you want to know about Brooklyn?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Anybody else seeing duplicates of PMs?

nope


Geico Insurance Pig wrote:
WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I truly hate these commercials.....

Andoran

Three day weekend could have used an extra three days, it was so much fun.

Ah, well... What'd I miss?


Freehold DM wrote:
Darth Knight wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Which states in the Union will be graced with your seismic upheaval to their borders?
I'm hoping for New Hampshire, but Upstate New York is a possibility.
New Hampshire has a TERRIBLE public school system, so if you've got school-age kids, probably not such a good idea. And if you need any tips on where to go in upstate New York, I can give you the straight scoop on just about any town north of Albany.
uh...I can help out with Brooklyn!
You guys will be a great resource for a champions game.
I think you still have my email -what do you want to know about Brooklyn?

Nothing just yet, but I will keep you Shiney and CH in mind.


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Urizen wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Just going to take a minute here and promote my friend's artwork, and also to ask:

Why hasn't this guy gotten a job with Paizo yet?

Maybe Sarah doesn't know of him? *shrug*

I did see he had some work with FFG, so that does say something about the caliber of his work in the RPG industry.

He's met with Sarah at Illuxcon a couple of times, and I gave Sarah and a few other staff members some of his samples last Paizocon.

Diane loves the one with the gal with the lightning. She likes to be the boom stick!


Moorluck wrote:
I will admit to wondering if I'll be able to get good Carolina style pulled pork there though.

The kind with the mustard based BBQ sauce? You should try Diane's. I love the slow smoked Texas brisket though.

EDIT: Now I'm hungry.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
Morning, all. What did I miss?

Well, Charlie's birthday plans were put on hold when a cloning experiment gone awry resulted in multiple Charlies and no one could tell who the original was. Meanwhile, Janet and Bill stopped their plan to buy a derelict house in rural Mississippi after discovering that the structure stood on an ancient pagan ritual site known for blood sacrifices. And, across town, Derek was confused when the classroom he was supposed to be working out of was suddenly....No, wait! That's my soap opera!


Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Afternoon all!

On the subject of moving, it seems clan Curtin will be relocating within a year or two when my wife gets promoted. I always thought I would miss living in Massachusetts , but more and more I am beginning to loathe this state. I'll miss the beach, but I'll settle for somewhere not so buck ass insane

*blink*

Colorado is awesome if you have a good job.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Geico Insurance Pig wrote:
WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I truly hate these commercials.....

I love em.


Sounds a lot like my wife.

Bitter Thorn wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Urizen wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Just going to take a minute here and promote my friend's artwork, and also to ask:

Why hasn't this guy gotten a job with Paizo yet?

Maybe Sarah doesn't know of him? *shrug*

I did see he had some work with FFG, so that does say something about the caliber of his work in the RPG industry.

He's met with Sarah at Illuxcon a couple of times, and I gave Sarah and a few other staff members some of his samples last Paizocon.

Diane loves the one with the gal with the lightning. She likes to be the boom stick!

Osirion

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Aberzombie's Really Grim Fairy Tales:

The Princess, the Prince, and the Curse

Once upon a time, a beautiful princess was cursed by an evil witch. The princess fell into a deep sleep and began wasting away. The king's wize men and advisors knew that if the curse was not soon broken, the princess would die.

One wise old scholar told the king that only true love's kiss could break the curse. So, the king called upon a valiant and noble prince from a neighboring kingdom, someone whom he knew loved his daughter more than life itself.

The prince came. The princess had been laid out on a dais, awaiting her true love's lips. As the prince approached, he tripped on a step, fell flat on his face, and shattered his teeth and jaw. With the kiss unable to be delivered, the princess soon died.

Despairing over his clumsy fall, the prince hung himself from a nearby tree.

The fathers of both youngsters each blamed the other for what happened. A devastating war tore the kingdom's apart. During the final battle, a dragon swooped down and devoured both armies, then burned each kingdom.

The end.


What's wrong with mass.?

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Afternoon all!

On the subject of moving, it seems clan Curtin will be relocating within a year or two when my wife gets promoted. I always thought I would miss living in Massachusetts , but more and more I am beginning to loathe this state. I'll miss the beach, but I'll settle for somewhere not so buck ass insane

*blink*

Colorado is awesome if you have a good job.


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

And in other news...

...I got engaged over the weekend. Shocking, right?

This is a strictly Paizo-only announcement for now, since we're not going to tell her family for another few weeks at least, but still...

OUTSTANDING! :)


Freehold DM wrote:
Sounds a lot like my wife.
Bitter Thorn wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Urizen wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:

Just going to take a minute here and promote my friend's artwork, and also to ask:

Why hasn't this guy gotten a job with Paizo yet?

Maybe Sarah doesn't know of him? *shrug*

I did see he had some work with FFG, so that does say something about the caliber of his work in the RPG industry.

He's met with Sarah at Illuxcon a couple of times, and I gave Sarah and a few other staff members some of his samples last Paizocon.

Diane loves the one with the gal with the lightning. She likes to be the boom stick!

LOL! Sorcerer is always her first choice followed by Barbarian. The inquisitor she's playing for Serpent Skull is a little different for her.

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
What's wrong with mass.?
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

*blink*

Afternoon all!

On the subject of moving, it seems clan Curtin will be relocating within a year or two when my wife gets promoted. I always thought I would miss living in Massachusetts , but more and more I am beginning to loathe this state. I'll miss the beach, but I'll settle for somewhere not so buck ass insane

*blink*

Colorado is awesome if you have a good job.

Unfortunately my wife's corporation is strictly Maine to Florida East Coast and west to the NY/Ohio border and Appalachia. And I can't really get into what is wrong about Mass without straying into topics forbidden by the rules. Let's just say I am tired of dealing with certain individuals who may or may not draw a paycheck from tax dollars and seem to take no pride in their work, and who seem to delight in making people who need their services slowly go crazy.

Cheliax

Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Geico Insurance Pig wrote:
WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I truly hate these commercials.....
I love em.

Pure Adrenaline.

Cheliax

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Congrats Shiney!!!!!!!!!

One piece of advice, don't stop dating. :)

Good luck!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gratz Shiny! What a long way from when you first started posting here at Paizo! ^_^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mac Boyce wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Geico Insurance Pig wrote:
WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I truly hate these commercials.....
I love em.
Pure Adrenaline.

They fill me with the desire for very fresh pork.


@AZ - I hope I didn't get you into trouble with an in-law by suggesting brain food. My mother always told me to eat all of my brain food. Just seemed natural that it would include brain cake for Charlie. Hehe.


I really wanna play some kof for some reason. Either 94 or 2k. Not sure why.


Freehold DM wrote:
I really wanna play some kof for some reason. Either 94 or 2k. Not sure why.

huh?!?!


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Badgah rage!

Qadira

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Congrats Badgah, just saw the news! =D

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Lilith wrote:
Gratz Shiny! What a long way from when you first started posting here at Paizo! ^_^

Yep, he sure wasn’t engaged back then ;-)

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Nice work Taig!

Cheliax

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

It's official as of next month I will have all the Dwarvenforge terrain I need. I found no more than two sets of each was more than enough to have for in game tabletop play. You really only need to make a few rooms at a time, and with someone as a cartographer your set in game. I also only bought the classic Dungeon set stuff, the medieval house set, and the Cavern set with the few add ons I know I would use.

Soon I must throw myself into outside terrain exclusively now that step is completed. I also begin to worry because in our 2 bedroom apartment 1 bedroom is completely dedicated to my collection and it's starting to get really crowded in there.

And no Sharoth, for the last time, you cannot come visit me with an empty Uhaul in tow.

Cheliax

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

O yeah and way to go Badger.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Taig, you're in?!. That's awesome!


Sebastian wrote:


WTF?

Seriously, WTF?

There are no daisies in this thread either. I hate you all.

Here, have a daisy.


Gary Teter wrote:


Dammit. I knew that exorcist ripped me off.

You did get this worked out before you married SM, right?


You know it's weird, we have a 3.X forum, a 4th/potential 5th edition forum, and a Other games Forum {excludes all things D&D} but no 1st/2nd edition forum or even OSR forum. Or am I blind and missed it?

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Congratulations on the engagement, Shiny! :D

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Thanks to all of you for the support! I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

You mean despite us all?

Osirion RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Congrats to both Dave and Mike!

Strictly for different reasons of course. :)

Shadow Lodge

...

Shadow Lodge

Someone says something already. Get it over with.

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

5 people marked this as a favorite.

How on earth did this thread get to 42,000 posts already? They grow so fast!

41,951 to 42,000 of 104,849 << first < prev | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | 840 | 841 | 842 | 843 | 844 | 845 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.