Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

33,201 to 33,250 of 110,185 << first < prev | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | next > last >>
Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **
...

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Don't look at me. I'm management, reminding everyone that we're nowhere near our November targets and tomorrow is the 30th.
Do you have an online order form?
We need to talk about your TPS report.
Yeaaaah. I'm uh going to need you to come in on Saturday...

Naked? O.o

Osirion

Moff Rimmer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Don't look at me. I'm management, reminding everyone that we're nowhere near our November targets and tomorrow is the 30th.
Do you have an online order form?
We need to talk about your TPS report.
Yeaaaah. I'm uh going to need you to come in on Saturday...

Wow, nekkid "Office Space" -- reminds me of that scene.

I need some brain bleach again...

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **
...

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.


Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.

Recursive Find/Replace is your friend.

Silver Crusade

I don't like the fact that it gets dark so early...


Quotes no longer show up normally on my phone, the text is all white.

I'm running Opera Mini on an Optimus S.

Just letting you know.


No like the new quotes thingy. Makes me feel nauseous while trying to read the screen. :(

Maybe it just doesn't play nice with my ipad, but it really does make me kinda motion sick to look at. :(


Holy kaleidoscopey quotey feature Batman.......

Seriously might be a good idea to test the new feature against some smart phones. It was not pretty.

Andoran

General Paizo FB group!

Shadow Lodge

Like a damn black hole...


TOZ wrote:
Like a damn black hole...

All shall be devoured.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Gary Teter wrote:
*click*

Well, aren't you the fancy PMG today!


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **
...

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds. Ah, new quotey feature.

Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

We rolled out a bunch of changes to the site today. This is one that we will probably be changing, not sure I like it just yet.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.
Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.

You just have to make sure the quote tags are in the right place. And Gary didn't put all of the closing quotes in the spoiler tag.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.
Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.
You just have to make sure the quote tags are in the right place. And Gary didn't put all of the closing quotes in the spoiler tag.

Let me try it again.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Gary Teter wrote:

We rolled out a bunch of changes to the site today. This is one that we will probably be changing, not sure I like it just yet.

Super! I love it, Gary!


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Man, I am tired tonight. Lots of grading, lots of PIE.

I assume that everyone is recovering as I am, watching the Victoria's Secret special.

Andoran

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:

We rolled out a bunch of changes to the site today. This is one that we will probably be changing, not sure I like it just yet.

Super! I love it, Gary!

I'm digging it too, actually.

Qadira

Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **
...

Awesome.....

Qadira

Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mrgh.

Qadira

Aberzombie wrote:
Mrgh.

My sentiments exactly.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Crimson Jester wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Mrgh.
My sentiments exactly.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked the taste of mint flavored brainnnnnsssss.....

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

The reply thing looks different! The horror! THE HORROR!! IT IS NEW! AND WE DON"T LIKE NEW....


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

The reply thing looks different! The horror! THE HORROR!! IT IS NEW! AND WE DON"T LIKE NEW....

What?

::Brainslaps zombie::


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Good night, all.

Qadira

Aberzombie wrote:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

The reply thing looks different! The horror! THE HORROR!! IT IS NEW! AND WE DON"T LIKE NEW....

new brains?


Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

Qadira

The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND


Crimson Jester wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND

I had a great module with smugglers an a wearhouse I wish I could remember it. I had a look around on EBay and Amazon for some MERP stuff - some of the books were fetching $120 USD


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.
Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.
You just have to make sure the quote tags are in the right place. And Gary didn't put all of the closing quotes in the spoiler tag.
Let me try it again.

drools in awe at the new reply stuff Oh my god it's full of stars....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Studpuffin wrote:
General Paizo FB group!

averts eyes, does rosary


Trinam wrote:

Quotes no longer show up normally on my phone, the text is all white.

I'm running Opera Mini on an Optimus S.

Just letting you know.

fistbumpOPTIMUS S!!!!!


houstonderek wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
...Removed a post. Believe me, you would all thank me if you'd seen what it did to the page.
I saw that. I'm on a netbook and it was crazy. Thought this thing went into safe mode on accident...

NETBOOKS 4 LIFE!!!!

It is NOT bridge tech between a laptop and a tablet!

Osirion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
General Paizo FB group!
averts eyes, does rosary

I'm confused. I see that you've joined.

Andoran

Freehold DM wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.
Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.
You just have to make sure the quote tags are in the right place. And Gary didn't put all of the closing quotes in the spoiler tag.
Let me try it again.
drools in awe at the new reply stuff Oh my god it's full of stars....

It's a nice substitute for my usual, while I'm under the fed thumb.

Qadira

It makes my head hurt... :/

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Yeah ... not sure I'm a fan.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A Roll of 100 on the E section of the Rolemaster Puncture critical table.

"A strike through foe's eye. Foe dies instantly. Add +25 to your next attack. Carry on".

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Ahhhh! My eye! Gnnngh.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND

I had a great module with smugglers an a wearhouse I wish I could remember it. I had a look around on EBay and Amazon for some MERP stuff - some of the books were fetching $120 USD

One of the MERP cartographers has been posting his maps on his blog. Nice stuff.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
houstonderek wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Mothman wrote:
Karelzarath wrote:
Treppa wrote:
C'mon, people. Jacobs' thread is going to outstrip this one if you don't get to posting. Chop chop!
** spoiler omitted **

How the hell did you do that?

My mind, it bleeds.

Ah, new quotey feature.
Does it stop working at some point? I'm having trouble with it.
You just have to make sure the quote tags are in the right place. And Gary didn't put all of the closing quotes in the spoiler tag.
Let me try it again.
drools in awe at the new reply stuff Oh my god it's full of stars....
It's a nice substitute for my usual, while I'm under the fed thumb.

You people are going to LOOK at the new quote colors and LIKE 'em.

LOOK AT IT!

Andoran

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND

I had a great module with smugglers an a wearhouse I wish I could remember it. I had a look around on EBay and Amazon for some MERP stuff - some of the books were fetching $120 USD
One of the MERP cartographers has been posting his maps on his blog. Nice stuff.

Which one? I basically patterned all of my old world maps on their color region and world maps for Middle Earth (the way they rendered mountains, same symbols for marshlands and plains, forests, etc.). They were my favorite fantasy maps, followed closely by Harn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
houstonderek wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND

I had a great module with smugglers an a wearhouse I wish I could remember it. I had a look around on EBay and Amazon for some MERP stuff - some of the books were fetching $120 USD
One of the MERP cartographers has been posting his maps on his blog. Nice stuff.
Which one? I basically patterned all of my old world maps on their color region and world maps for Middle Earth (the way they rendered mountains, same symbols for marshlands and plains, forests, etc.). They were my favorite fantasy maps, followed closely by Harn.

HERE is his blog. He did B&W maps of buildings and cities. Not sure if there is a tag to find it all, or if you'll have to search around.

EDIT: Also, there is THIS thread.


How much of Rolemaster stuff made it into 3E and 3./3.75? I've heard that a lot of the aspects of 3.x I like come from Rolemaster.

Andoran

Freehold DM wrote:
How much of Rolemaster stuff made it into 3E and 3./3.75? I've heard that a lot of the aspects of 3.x I like come from Rolemaster.

Well, Monte did work for I.C.E. back in the early '90s.


houstonderek wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
The 8th Dwarf wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Not sure I do. Reminds me of first edition rolemaster character sheets.

Rolemaster is my favourite all time RPG...... Especialy when using the MERP setting. Those were the days when a first level hobbit with a rock had a small chance of taking down a troll in full plate. It happened and it happened spectacularly.

We had a player playing a 19th level fighter. He got into it with a small goblin child. The child drew a knife, the PC defended himself but otherwise did not fight back. Best role I have ever seen a GM make. 100 on a B crit from a rusty dagger. Through one ear and out the other and in one round or main fighter went away.

Loved the Merp setting; hated the basic rules. Worked much better with the full set. I even have used a module or two for 3.5 DND

I had a great module with smugglers an a wearhouse I wish I could remember it. I had a look around on EBay and Amazon for some MERP stuff - some of the books were fetching $120 USD
One of the MERP cartographers has been posting his maps on his blog. Nice stuff.
Which one? I basically patterned all of my old world maps on their color region and world maps for Middle Earth (the way they rendered mountains, same symbols for marshlands and plains, forests, etc.). They were my favorite fantasy maps, followed closely by Harn.

Not sure if this is the right guy Maps collection.


Moff Rimmer wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
General Paizo FB group!
averts eyes, does rosary
I'm confused. I see that you've joined.

That's a fan page, made by my FAWTL friends.

Yes....YES! NEKKID TOP FOR PAGE 666!! MY FAWTL FRIENDS HAVE STRIPPED ME OF MY CLOTHING AND BRANDED ME WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!

33,201 to 33,250 of 110,185 << first < prev | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.