Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

18,001 to 18,050 of 111,399 << first < prev | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jess Door wrote:

city turned off the local water main. No bathrooms at work. @_@

I may take off early and work from home. Can't do this!

It's usually against health code for a business to remain open without running water. Depends on the length of shutdown.


Emperor7 wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Hey, f+@*ing Windows automatic updates: f*~% you!
I had to turn mine off a few weeks back. Some stupid update kept causing a crash with my other programs. Now, I review them 1st.
How do you make it get your permission to do the updates?
Windows Updates Settings. Set for Prompt Me

I could not find a prompt me choice, but I did find a "Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them" and a "Download updates but let me choose whether to install them". I'm not sure which would be better.

My biggest gripe is that windows often auto restarts the system after installing updates in the middle of the night, and it closes everything I have open without saving the work.

Any recommendations for which of the above settings would be better in the "Choose how Windows can install updates" menu?

I'd go for Check for updates but let me choose. It will prompt you when it finds updates.

Done. Thanks!

Qadira

Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

*sniff*

You never tell me that you like me...

Qadira

taig wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

*sniff*

You never tell me that you like me...

Too much fur, I have allergies. ;)

Osirion

Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

Awwww. That's so sweet.

Andoran

Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

Is this because of the CRD? :P

Edit: and Thanks.


I have a scratchy throat, sneezing, and feel pretty crappy. If you guys gave me con crud without benefit of attending PaizoCon....

*Shakes fist*

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

we have water again!

I will give the staff time to go through all the bathrooms in the high-rise however.

Because often, people are gross...

Qadira

Studpuffin wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

Is this because of the CRD? :P

Edit: and Thanks.

Very much so.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Crimson Jester wrote:
taig wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

*sniff*

You never tell me that you like me...

Too much fur, I have allergies. ;)

I'll have to see if I can become one of those sphinx badgers.

It would give me a circumstance bonus to Intimidate.

Qadira

taig wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
taig wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Studpuffin and Moffrimmer, have I told you guys lately how much I like you?

*sniff*

You never tell me that you like me...

Too much fur, I have allergies. ;)

I'll have to see if I can become one of those sphinx badgers.

It would give me a circumstance bonus to Intimidate.

No doubt!


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Any canine that goes prone in a square adjacent to yours should get an automatic trip AoO the next time you try to move anywhere. Honestly, they don't even have to hit to succeed on a trip.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.

You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.
You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?

Nah, USAA came through. They were slow to start, but swift to close.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Treppa: hummingbirds


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.
You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?
Nah, USAA came through. They were slow to start, but swift to close.

I have been very happy with USAA.

Andoran

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Nekkid rulin' and droolin'!
You and your hobbies.

Was that quote intentional?

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

What is MMORPG?

Qadira

taig wrote:

What is MMORPG?

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Nekkid rulin' and droolin'!
You and your hobbies.
Was that quote intentional?

Yes.

Right after Gonzo says "I think I have starfish in my pants!" in Muppets Treasure Island.

It's kind of a running joke in our group.

Osirion

taig wrote:

What is MMORPG?

I'm having a hard time taking this question seriously. Especially knowing what you do.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

What is MMORPG?

Might Morphin' Oriental Ranger Pleurodira Guys?

Andoran

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Speaking of, where are Solnes and Moorluck?
They've been pretty thin on the ground, lately.
I hope all is well. Are they missing from facebook as well?

I've been wondering where they were. Since I came back, I don't think I've seen a single post from Moorluck.

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.
You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?
Nah, USAA came through. They were slow to start, but swift to close.
I have been very happy with USAA.

What is usaa?


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Jess Door wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.
You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?
Nah, USAA came through. They were slow to start, but swift to close.
I have been very happy with USAA.

What is usaa?

It's insurance you can get if you or someone in your family served in the military. From what I've seen, it can't be beat.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Moff Rimmer wrote:
taig wrote:

What is MMORPG?

I'm having a hard time taking this question seriously. Especially knowing what you do.

:D

By the way, I'll be posting in the PbP thread tonight.

RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.

What is blue waffle?


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Somebody seriously needs to call her dad on her day off. Just sayin'.

Osirion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

"The part of 'Urizen' will be played today by Taig."


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Moff Rimmer wrote:
taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

"The part of 'Urizen' will be played today by Taig."

Nah, Taig is the innocent little badger corrupted by Urizen in this sick morality play.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Moff Rimmer wrote:
taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

"The part of 'Urizen' will be played today by Taig."

Nah, Taig is the innocent little badger corrupted by Urizen in this sick morality play.

Poor Urizen...


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

You ever had one of those days where you thought you were a heck of a lot funnier than every body else does?

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You ever had one of those days where you thought you were a heck of a lot funnier than every body else does?

I've gotten used to it.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Andoran

taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

FIFY


Moff Rimmer wrote:
taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

"The part of 'Urizen' will be played today by Taig."

LOL!

Taldor

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You ever had one of those days where you thought you were a heck of a lot funnier than every body else does?

Every day. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.


Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
You ever had one of those days where you thought you were a heck of a lot funnier than every body else does?

Definitely.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.

I relish them.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Studpuffin wrote:
taig wrote:

What is blue waffle?

FIFY

That looks delicious!

RPG Superstar 2012

Treppa wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.
I relish them.

Really, Treppa? I expected better from you. Sharoth, sure, but not you.


taig wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.
I relish them.

Really, Treppa? I expected better from you. Sharoth, sure, but not you.

I have a ~fever~.

Osirion

Treppa wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.
I relish them.

Relish is ok, but I like to sauerkraut mine.

Qadira

Moff Rimmer wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa: Thanks for posting the NPR link. Damn, it's hard to find anybody now, there's so many posts.

My pleasure. Vote early! Vote often!

Yes, I'm from Chicagoland. What's your point?

Mmm Chicago dogs.
I relish them.
Relish is ok, but I like to sauerkraut mine.

NOLA style!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Jess Door wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Treppa wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Slow goes the house repairs...but we are much closer to being done than before.
You don't have to pay for all that damage, do you? Weren't they awfully slow addressing the leak?
Nah, USAA came through. They were slow to start, but swift to close.
I have been very happy with USAA.

What is usaa?

It's insurance you can get if you or someone in your family served in the military. From what I've seen, it can't be beat.

USAA provides a wide array of financial services for military families. Insurance, investing, savings, loans, etc. And my company does all of their ad work quite well. Hence the growth of our San Antonio office.

18,001 to 18,050 of 111,399 << first < prev | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.