Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

69,851 to 69,900 of 104,848 << first < prev | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | next > last >>

Emperor7 wrote:
Back home. Wiped out. Time lag, stress, etc. Of course, the stoopid, simple things at work have to get mucked up while I was gone. So aggravating, that you can't count on routine things to be done properly.

Hang in there.

EDIT: But you should probably keep your clothes on. ;)


Solnes wrote:
My grandfather passed away last night

My condolences Solnes. Your family are all in my thoughts. Take care.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Sorry to hear about all the suckiness :(


Icyshadow wrote:

Huh, the forum's various topics have suddenly increased their levels of snark, stealth insults and propaganda.

I thought Friday was the day when everyone's happy about the weekend and partying instead of being passive-aggressive.

A lot you know...

Andoran RPG Superstar 2012

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Back home. Wiped out. Time lag, stress, etc. Of course, the stoopid, simple things at work have to get mucked up while I was gone. So aggravating, that you can't count on routine things to be done properly.

Hang in there.

EDIT: But you should probably keep your clothes on. ;)

If not, you could just say, "Hang out there."

RPG Superstar 2012

Oh, look at me. I'm the RPG Superstar.

RPG Superstar 2012

This stupid cold will not go away.


It should be gone. You gave it to me.

RPG Superstar 2012

Merry Christmas?

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Howdy FAWTLY Folk! Not-so-happy Friday! The wife and I were woken up a little after 4 am by the boy crying. He had thrown up in his bed. poor little guy.

So the wife decided to stay home to take care of him, and I decided to stay home since I had been feeling crappy myself.

Either way, it kind of sucks ass.

Andoran RPG Superstar 2012

Someone will be along to cast cure serious wounds on you, AZ. I don't have the levels in cleric to do it.


taig wrote:

Someone will be along to cast cure serious wounds on you, AZ. I don't have the levels in cleric to do it.

a cure spell for an undead? run, zombie, run


*diabolical laughter*


A honey bdager I hope it does not rip off my testes.

RPG Superstar 2012

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm a faceripper, not a testicleripper.


Sorry to hear about your grandfather Solnes. hugs.

Taldor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Solnes wrote:
My grandfather passed away last night

I'm so sorry to hear that, Solnes. It's good that you'll have the day together.


Can't decide what to watch while I'm having dinner. Lord of the Rings (again)?

Silver Crusade

It's been too long since I've watched LOTR...

Also, Jess, you are needed over in the PBP.


game night canceled due to flue

I am bored already

Shadow Lodge

Get well soon everybody. Lots of sick FAWTLies and FAWTLfriends lately it seems like.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Sorry for your loss Solnes. Take care.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:

It's been too long since I've watched LOTR...

Also, Jess, you are needed over in the PBP.

speaking of which, in Souls For a Devil pbp'ers should visit and post. I thanks.


taig wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Back home. Wiped out. Time lag, stress, etc. Of course, the stoopid, simple things at work have to get mucked up while I was gone. So aggravating, that you can't count on routine things to be done properly.

Hang in there.

EDIT: But you should probably keep your clothes on. ;)

If not, you could just say, "Hang out there."

Ohh Myyyy......


Aberzombie wrote:

Howdy FAWTLY Folk! Not-so-happy Friday! The wife and I were woken up a little after 4 am by the boy crying. He had thrown up in his bed. poor little guy.

So the wife decided to stay home to take care of him, and I decided to stay home since I had been feeling crappy myself.

Either way, it kind of sucks ass.

Well that's a rough way to have family time together. I hope evryone gets better in short order.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Orthos wrote:

Get well soon everybody. Lots of sick FAWTLies and FAWTLfriends lately it seems like.

speaking of sick FAWTLys I am posting this from the lobby of the doctor 's office.


taig wrote:

I'm a faceripper, not a testicleripper.

We're not here to judge. AZ eats brains after all. ;)


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:

Get well soon everybody. Lots of sick FAWTLies and FAWTLfriends lately it seems like.

+1 all around. It's OK; I'll drink a beer to everyone's health. That's a lot of beers, but I'm willing to take one for the team. ;)

Andoran RPG Superstar 2012

Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

It's been too long since I've watched LOTR...

Also, Jess, you are needed over in the PBP.

speaking of which, in Souls For a Devil pbp'ers should visit and post. I thanks.

Ack! That includes me. I'll post something this evening. :)


Tragedy in Midland/Odessa where I grew up.

link

I don't think any of my old friends were involved, but damn.


BTW, my firefox doesn't check spelling anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?


I have no idea. My Firefox never even checked my spelling.

Also, I am too tired to put my books ready for tomorrow right now.

Shadow Lodge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
BTW, my firefox doesn't check spelling anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?

What version are you using? I'm using 16.0.2 and it checks mine just fine.


Orthos wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
BTW, my firefox doesn't check spelling anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?
What version are you using? I'm using 16.0.2 and it checks mine just fine.

Same version, and firefox always used to check spelling.

Shadow Lodge

Try right-clicking the field and see if "check spelling" is unchecked. Might have accidentally turned it off.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kingmaker tomorrow, getting the new player to join~

I'm both excited and terrified at the prospect of this change.

Everyone at the table currently is a bit of a derp person except him.

He kinda shifts between super serious and derp though, so who knows what'll happen.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Try right-clicking the field and see if "check spelling" is unchecked. Might have accidentally turned it off.

Sweet! That did it! Many thanks!! :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Icyshadow wrote:

Kingmaker tomorrow, getting the new player to join~

I'm both excited and terrified at the prospect of that.

Everyone at the table currently is a bit derp except him.

He kinda shifts between super serious and derp though, so who knows what'll happen.

If the group gets on well, the more the merrier.


I'll see how that goes tomorrow.

Also, he forgot to tell me his stats.


Bitter Thorn wrote:


If the group gets on well, the more the merrier.

Sounds like my kind of party!

*breaks out the cooking oil and a tarp*


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:
Back home. Wiped out. Time lag, stress, etc. Of course, the stoopid, simple things at work have to get mucked up while I was gone. So aggravating, that you can't count on routine things to be done properly.

Hang in there.

EDIT: But you should probably keep your clothes on. ;)

The lack of clothes makes hanging easier!


Condolences, Solnes. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.


Urinsane wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:


If the group gets on well, the more the merrier.

Sounds like my kind of party!

*breaks out the cooking oil and a tarp*

:)

I may be in your ball park for Christmas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sabaton


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Melancholy maiden

Passchendaele

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Ugh! Boy threw up again, right after his afternoon nap. All over the carpet upstairs. And the baby gate, which I had to take down.

A bit later, he was crying and screaming because he was hungry. Doctor's office said not to give him anything for 8 hours or so. We ended up giving him a bit of applesauce, though, just to calm him down.

He's in a much better mood now. We'll see if it lasts.

Thank the gods it's the damn weekend.

RPG Superstar 2012

Another Frightful Fridays! entry on Mairkurion's blog. It's kinda...gross.

Andoran RPG Superstar 2012

Aberzombie wrote:

Ugh! Boy threw up again, right after his afternoon nap. All over the carpet upstairs. And the baby gate, which I had to take down.

A bit later, he was crying and screaming because he was hungry. Doctor's office said not to give him anything for 8 hours or so. We ended up giving him a bit of applesauce, though, just to calm him down.

He's in a much better mood now. We'll see if it lasts.

Thank the gods it's the damn weekend.

Dang. I hope he feels better tomorrow. :(


taig wrote:

Another Frightful Fridays! entry on Mairkurion's blog. It's kinda...gross.

:)

Where is the prof?


taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

Ugh! Boy threw up again, right after his afternoon nap. All over the carpet upstairs. And the baby gate, which I had to take down.

A bit later, he was crying and screaming because he was hungry. Doctor's office said not to give him anything for 8 hours or so. We ended up giving him a bit of applesauce, though, just to calm him down.

He's in a much better mood now. We'll see if it lasts.

Thank the gods it's the damn weekend.

Dang. I hope he feels better tomorrow. :(

+1

69,851 to 69,900 of 104,848 << first < prev | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.