Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

66,701 to 66,750 of 114,496 << first < prev | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

But perhaps I should dress myself first...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
But perhaps I should dress myself first...

Then you might stain them.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good point. From now on, I eat naked.

That might raise some eyebrows at restaurants, but f#*% it.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mrgh.


Gah! WordPad cannot save files as regular .docs?

Oh, thankfully Timitius accepts .docx submissions too.


Submission for Wayfinder sent. Now I can go get some sleep. And get myself straining over another submission...


Jess Door wrote:

I am making bacon for my gaming group right now. With a side of pancake,s french toast, and fresh fruit toppings for both.

:d

How can I join your gaming group? ;)

Shadow Lodge Star Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Drejk wrote:

Gah! WordPad cannot save files as regular .docs?

Oh, thankfully Timitius accepts .docx submissions too.

Just curious do you have access to OpenOffice. It's free and compatible with Microsoft Office. It may be easier to use than wordpad for submissions.


Drejk wrote:
I could use a good massage now. Nape, arms, legs, back. Well, for my back I would use a good massage any time.

In America, we call that a Happy Ending.

Liberty's Edge

Treppa wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Whoa... I'm not the youngest one here anymore? I think I need to go lie down...
Dude, your song... awesome. Seriously. *snif*

Well, you know what they say... Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be singer-songwriters who secretly just want to be Bruce Springsteen. Wait, that's not right.

There's a bunch more songs there, by the way.

Liberty's Edge

In other news, SKYRIM IS EATING MY LIFE.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
DSXMachina wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I am making bacon for my gaming group right now. With a side of pancake,s french toast, and fresh fruit toppings for both.

:d

How can I join your gaming group? ;)

first you have to be in the Houston area.

Then...I will need to find another night to game, because I don't have enough chairs or plates to seat or feed any more people on Sunday. :/

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Jess Door wrote:
lynora wrote:
Ugh. Have to go to retirement party for some guy I don't know. And I just found out I get to sit next to the person everybody else hates on the grounds that I'm most likely to not punch her. It's gonna be a long night. :(
You can fix it by punching her.

I hope you ended up punching her. :P

(Now I should go through the rest of the thread to find out...)

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

doctor_wu wrote:
Need to decide what to get for 21st birthday.

(almost)Happy Birthday!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

My daughter turns 16 tomorrow.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
In other news, SKYRIM IS EATING MY LIFE.

My daughter has been playing that a bunch lately.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
In other news, SKYRIM IS EATING MY LIFE.

I thought that was my job?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
taig wrote:
My daughter turns 16 tomorrow.

Huzzah!

Dedicated Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

taig wrote:
My daughter turns 16 tomorrow.

For my sweet 16, my father sent me a dozen roses, so he would be the first man in my life to do that.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

While watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I saw a trailer for a new movie called Rise of The Guardians. It looked like an interesting take on Santa, Easter Bunny, etc....

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Treppa wrote:
taig wrote:
My daughter turns 16 tomorrow.
For my sweet 16, my father sent me a dozen roses, so he would be the first man in my life to do that.

That's pretty neat.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Aberzombie wrote:
While watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I saw a trailer for a new movie called Rise of The Guardians. It looked like an interesting take on Santa, Easter Bunny, etc....

I heard they blow up a bunch of zombies...

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
While watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I saw a trailer for a new movie called Rise of The Guardians. It looked like an interesting take on Santa, Easter Bunny, etc....

I heard they blow up a bunch of zombies...

Why do you hurt me so....?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
While watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I saw a trailer for a new movie called Rise of The Guardians. It looked like an interesting take on Santa, Easter Bunny, etc....

I heard they blow up a bunch of zombies...

Why do you hurt me so....?

I blame the Easter Bunny.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
While watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I saw a trailer for a new movie called Rise of The Guardians. It looked like an interesting take on Santa, Easter Bunny, etc....

I heard they blow up a bunch of zombies...

Why do you hurt me so....?
I blame the Easter Bunny.

Hmmm, might be time for some rabbit stew then.


Treppa wrote:
taig wrote:
My daughter turns 16 tomorrow.
For my sweet 16, my father sent me a dozen roses, so he would be the first man in my life to do that.

That's incredibly sweet, and a tough act to follow. What do you have in mind for her, Taig?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Had a good weekend.

Spoiler:
Spent last night with the the girl I'm interested in. spent the night at her place. I really enjoy the feeling I get when I spend time with her. Endorphins are a mixed blessings. Great high but can't sleep when they run through me. All we did was cuddled.


Woodraven wrote:
Had a good weekend. ** spoiler omitted **

GO WOODRAVEN!


According to my friend who hung out last night, I apparently have a chance lol.


taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.


Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

I love their stuff.


Tordek Rumnaheim wrote:
Drejk wrote:

Gah! WordPad cannot save files as regular .docs?

Oh, thankfully Timitius accepts .docx submissions too.

Just curious do you have access to OpenOffice. It's free and compatible with Microsoft Office. It may be easier to use than wordpad for submissions.

I have it and use it regularly on the other computer. I just didn't installed OO on this computer after installing windows 8 and after re-install I haven't installed much things beyond Chrome and classic shell.


Jess Door wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:
Jess Door wrote:

I am making bacon for my gaming group right now. With a side of pancake,s french toast, and fresh fruit toppings for both.

:d

How can I join your gaming group? ;)

first you have to be in the Houston area.

Then...I will need to find another night to game, because I don't have enough chairs or plates to seat or feed any more people on Sunday. :/

What if he brings his own chair and plate?

Spoiler:
One of my gaming groups brought a couple we play with a set of plates and glasses.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Good morning FAWTLY Folk! Somewhat Happy Monday!!! I was hoping to have a day to get stuff accomplished around the house. Sadly, however, the boy seems to have a bit of a puffy, red eye - so no daycare. In the past, this means he had an ear infection. Luckily, we already had a Drs appointment for him today.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Still, I at least hope to cut my hair.

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Cool, windy, rainy. High of 59. Nice and dark out.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Woodraven wrote:
Had a good weekend. ** spoiler omitted **

That's what it's all about.

FYI - After a number of nights like that, you do reach a point where you are able to sleep while someone else is next to you. But if you're not used to it... yeah... it can be almost impossible to nod off.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

Why would you burn an angel?

*sniff*

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

Why would you burn an angel?

*sniff*

Roasting marshmallows?

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

My work is dumb. I don't get what method they use to pick and choose which holidays they will be open. Nobody is going to call me. Everyone will assume we are closed.

I should be in bed.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

Why would you burn an angel?

*sniff*

Roasting marshmallows?

*casts Heal on zombie*

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mmmmm....


Celestial Healer wrote:
Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

Why would you burn an angel?

*sniff*

Maybe he meant Angel of Burning?

Star Voter 2013

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

My week started LAST week,

Trying to get started on tech for Peter Pan musical.

It's WAY too early (in the week) to already be this tired!

More,... Coffee,...

Nope. Not enough. Still need more,...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Celestial Healer wrote:
Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:

I heard they blow a bunch of zombies...

Betcha Burning Angel distributes a film like that.

Why would you burn an angel?

*sniff*

Would you rather be weeping?


hi everyone,

slow day it seems

holiday in America? which one?


Columbus day which is on the same day as my birthday.

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Not a holiday for all of us >_>

Dedicated Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

Happy birthday, doctor wu!


This is just the observed day not my birthday yet.

66,701 to 66,750 of 114,496 << first < prev | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | 1338 | 1339 | 1340 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.