Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Deep 6 FaWtL


Off-Topic Discussions

51,401 to 51,450 of 113,129 << first < prev | 1024 | 1025 | 1026 | 1027 | 1028 | 1029 | 1030 | 1031 | 1032 | 1033 | 1034 | next > last >>

Naked sarcasm... not very nice.


The Minis Maniac wrote:
Mothman wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
I had a lovely day today. Had to go run errands and was walking on the sidewalk when a transport truck came speeding along some construction. Kicked up some gravel and somehow a half inch piece of gravel is sticking out of my forearm pretty damn far in there too. Well 30 minutes later and a pair of bloody tweezers, paroxide, and a bandage applied it still hurts like a b+$~* and I'm still pissed.
Ouch! Hope that you're ok man.
I'm okay, just not as macho flippant about it as I should be.

Told ya you'd pay for your gnome-belittling comments!


The Minis Maniac wrote:
Mothman wrote:
The Minis Maniac wrote:
I had a lovely day today. Had to go run errands and was walking on the sidewalk when a transport truck came speeding along some construction. Kicked up some gravel and somehow a half inch piece of gravel is sticking out of my forearm pretty damn far in there too. Well 30 minutes later and a pair of bloody tweezers, paroxide, and a bandage applied it still hurts like a b+$~* and I'm still pissed.
Ouch! Hope that you're ok man.
I'm okay, just not as macho flippant about it as I should be.

Seriously, though. Hope you're doing fine and it's stopped hurting.


Aberzombie wrote:
Dr. Pepper will be the official soft drink of the world.

The Julmustian rebellion against the zombie overlords is hereby declared. Bring your own cricketbats!

Andoran

Mornin' all! And isn't it such a glorious day? [/sarcasm]


aeglos wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

People who wear their baseball caps backward* or sideways will lose a finger for each violation.

*Note baseball catchers and umpires are exempt from this portion of the law for purposes of game play.

what about riding a bicycle?

the cap flies away when forewards and withoput the cap the bald back of my head gets sunburned

This is why one gets a proper hat with a full brim. Well, one reason, at least. I wear them casuse they look a lot better with my long(ish) hair than a baseball cap.

Which reminds me - can we also do something about people with mullet haircuts who wear baseball caps?


Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Mornin' all! And isn't it such a glorious day? [/sarcasm]

OKLAHOMA!!


And my cooking water's started boiling.

Hi-ho Silver!!

Shadow Lodge

Ashe Ravenheart wrote:
Mornin' all! And isn't it such a glorious day? [/sarcasm]

Bluh. I want my clouds back.


Kajehase wrote:
lynora wrote:

I spent this morning chaperoning a field trip to a pond. There was a lot of mud. Glad I have galoshes. And I smell like furniture polish thanks to my citronella based bug spray.

Anything interesting in the pond? Other than mud and bugs, I mean. Although I guess interesting mud or bugs count too.

Just a couple of toads and some minnows. Although the kids were also fascinated by the diving beetles, giant water bugs with eggs stuck to their backs, and water strider. But overall they didn't catch much so a lot of them were disappointed.

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?

Shadow Lodge

Not a whole lot. Been a quiet day.


hi everyone

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Naked sarcasm... not very nice.

Sez you.


Aberzombie wrote:
And now some Tracy Chapman. She's such a great musician, why doesn't she have more huge tìts?

I wondered that myself, but I didn't think that was imperative in becoming a good musician.

Works great for the Pussycat Dolls, though.

Shadow Lodge

Urizen wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
And now some Tracy Chapman. She's such a great musician, why doesn't she have more huge tìts?
I wondered that myself, but I didn't think that was imperative in becoming a good musician.

For some I imagine it might even be a hindrance.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
Good mornin FAWTLY Folk! Happy Wednesday! Another gloomy and overcast day here in Philly, but the rain hasn't been nearly as bad as they made out it might be. So Huzzah for that.

Part of Western Nevada is burning and thus the sky is filled with smoke.

*COUGH!*

Okay, who ordered a red dragon?


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Even the Swedes know about Oklahoma? Oh, the shame.

I had something I ran across about gnomes, but now I can't find it.

Silver Crusade

I met an Italian girl who knew all 50 US state capitols. I have no idea why she would bother, but there it is.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

GeoBee?

I know I'm late on this bandwagon, but the Mrs. and I are LOVING The Game of Thrones.


Yay only two math problems left on homework due Friday.

Qadira

BluePigeon wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Good mornin FAWTLY Folk! Happy Wednesday! Another gloomy and overcast day here in Philly, but the rain hasn't been nearly as bad as they made out it might be. So Huzzah for that.

Part of Western Nevada is burning and thus the sky is filled with smoke.

*COUGH!*

Okay, who ordered a red dragon?

Nevada?? He was supposed to invade Kentucky.

Qadira

3 people marked this as a favorite.

That damned left turn at Albuquerque.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Dr. Pepper will be the official soft drink of the world.
The Julmustian rebellion against the zombie overlords is hereby declared. Bring your own cricketbats!

What in the name of Jules Verne is a Julmastian rebellion?

And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have one planned story set in a postapocalyptic version of earth where Albuquerque is a nexus point for ley lines that results in a natural psychologically-imposed maze. It's impossible to pass near it without suddenly finding yourself lost and/or going the wrong way.


Aberzombie wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Dr. Pepper will be the official soft drink of the world.
The Julmustian rebellion against the zombie overlords is hereby declared. Bring your own cricketbats!

What in the name of Jules Verne is a Julmastian rebellion?

And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!

Only if you like the taste of cough syrup. Seriously, add alcohol and it would taste just like Robitussin. Blech.


Urizen wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
And now some Tracy Chapman. She's such a great musician, why doesn't she have more huge tìts?

I wondered that myself, but I didn't think that was imperative in becoming a good musician.

Works great for the Pussycat Dolls, though.

I hear she has a fast car, that Tracey Chapman.

Shadow Lodge

lynora wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!
Only if you like the taste of cough syrup. Seriously, add alcohol and it would taste just like Robitussin. Blech.

People tell me this all the time. I really do not see the comparison. Even after taking a drink of one then the other for the purposes of this very judgement.

Now Jagermeister, yes that basically is Robitussin, just with more alcohol, according to my brother and one of my former roommates. Never did test it myself, heh, just took their word for it.


very warm here for mai.
31*C = 89*F according to my new conversion App


Aberzombie wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Dr. Pepper will be the official soft drink of the world.
The Julmustian rebellion against the zombie overlords is hereby declared. Bring your own cricketbats!

What in the name of Jules Verne is a Julmastian rebellion?

And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!

Julmust (or Påskmust if it's Easter time) is the soft drink of the gods. And by gods I mean the cool ones, like Thor, Odin, and Father Christmas.

I once bought a six-pack of Dr Peppers after a friend who'd spent some time stateside came home raving about it. I was so disappointed I very nearly ended up joining the Communists (their main representative in my circle of acquaintances was this very cute Sweden-Finn, which may have had something to do with it as well). Only time I've ever poured soft drink down the drain.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Even the Swedes know about Oklahoma? Oh, the shame.

I had something I ran across about gnomes, but now I can't find it.

the germans don't

what 's about Oklamhoma?


aeglos wrote:

very warm here for mai.

31*C = 89*F according to my new conversion App

So that's where this verdammte heat is coming from! I need me some donnerwätter if this goes on.


Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Dr. Pepper will be the official soft drink of the world.
The Julmustian rebellion against the zombie overlords is hereby declared. Bring your own cricketbats!

What in the name of Jules Verne is a Julmastian rebellion?

And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!

Julmust (or Påskmust if it's Easter time) is the soft drink of the gods. And by gods I mean the cool ones, like Thor, Odin, and Father Christmas.

I once bought a six-pack of Dr Peppers after a friend who'd spent some time stateside came home raving about it. I was so disappointed I very nearly ended up joining the Communists (their main representative in my circle of acquaintances was this very cute Sweden-Finn, which may have had something to do with it as well). Only time I've ever poured soft drink down the drain.

Is it bad I feel sorry for the drainpipe?


aeglos wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:

Even the Swedes know about Oklahoma? Oh, the shame.

I had something I ran across about gnomes, but now I can't find it.

the germans don't

what 's about Oklamhoma?

Bowls of dust and a cheesy musical. (Or was that Omaha..?)


doctor_wu wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
I once bought a six-pack of Dr Peppers after a friend who'd spent some time stateside came home raving about it. I was so disappointed I very nearly ended up joining the Communists (their main representative in my circle of acquaintances was this very cute Sweden-Finn, which may have had something to do with it as well). Only time I've ever poured soft drink down the drain.
Is it bad I feel sorry for the drainpipe?

Someone ought to.


Orthos wrote:
lynora wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
And why would it be angry at Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper is FAWESOME!
Only if you like the taste of cough syrup. Seriously, add alcohol and it would taste just like Robitussin. Blech.

People tell me this all the time. I really do not see the comparison. Even after taking a drink of one then the other for the purposes of this very judgement.

Now Jagermeister, yes that basically is Robitussin, just with more alcohol, according to my brother and one of my former roommates. Never did test it myself, heh, just took their word for it.

Really? When I tried it they tasted the same to me. And I've never had jagermeister, but based on that comparison I'll pass. :)

Shadow Lodge

lynora wrote:
And I've never had jagermeister, but based on that comparison I'll pass. :)

I can confirm at the least that it's basically the same shade of red.


Orthos wrote:
lynora wrote:
And I've never had jagermeister, but based on that comparison I'll pass. :)
I can confirm at the least that it's basically the same shade of red.

um,, Jägermeister is black or maybe dark grey

I don't know the medicine you talk about but if it tastess like Jägermeister it must be very deliciuos


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


I ran over a gnome, but now I can't find it.

FIFY

Shadow Lodge

aeglos wrote:
Orthos wrote:
lynora wrote:
And I've never had jagermeister, but based on that comparison I'll pass. :)
I can confirm at the least that it's basically the same shade of red.
um,, Jägermeister is black or maybe dark grey

Must've been a side flavor or something then, this was very much red.

Liquor's obviously not my knowledge base heh.

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

You know, in a similar vein, it was almost impossible to find root beer in Japan. Japanese people hated it, because it "tasted like medicine". I only met one Japanese person that liked it.

I brought a can I'd bought in Takamatsu to school one day, and the teachers started yelling at me. It took me a while to figure out that they could read the word "Beer" on my "Dad's Root Beer" can and thought I'd brought alcohol to school.

They also thought I was drunk when I came to school sunburned, because they don't sunburn into a bright red color themselves (they don't even distinguish between suntan and sunburn in their language), but tend to flush heavily when drunk.

::sigh::

Andoran

So I won't be welcome in minkai

Silver Crusade

Dr. Pepper goes well with Chinese food. By itself, it is gross.


Jess Door wrote:

You know, in a similar vein, it was almost impossible to find root beer in Japan. Japanese people hated it, because it "tasted like medicine". I only met one Japanese person that liked it.

I brought a can I'd bought in Takamatsu to school one day, and the teachers started yelling at me. It took me a while to figure out that they could read the word "Beer" on my "Dad's Root Beer" can and thought I'd brought alcohol to school.

They also thought I was drunk when I came to school sunburned, because they don't sunburn into a bright red color themselves (they don't even distinguish between suntan and sunburn in their language), but tend to flush heavily when drunk.

::sigh::

root beer tastes like cloves oil (and probably contains it)

cloves oil is used over here by dentists for desinfection and mild anaestetic

so root beer = dentist = uuuurgh, waaaaa, booo, hissss

it is not sold her but I had once bought a can in the imports section of my supermarket because you guys talked about the stuff

Qadira

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

*blink*

Mountain Dew is the nectar of the Gods

All other sodas and soda-like concoctions are lame

The Monkey hath spoken

*blink*

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
aeglos wrote:


root beer tastes like cloves oil (and probably contains it)
cloves oil is used over here by dentists for desinfection and mild anaestetic

so root beer = dentist = uuuurgh, waaaaa, booo, hissss

it is not sold her but I had once bought a can in the imports section of my supermarket because you guys talked about the stuff

the Japanese agree with you!

Root Beer is made of...


Lol, japan!!

Jess Door wrote:

You know, in a similar vein, it was almost impossible to find root beer in Japan. Japanese people hated it, because it "tasted like medicine". I only met one Japanese person that liked it.

I brought a can I'd bought in Takamatsu to school one day, and the teachers started yelling at me. It took me a while to figure out that they could read the word "Beer" on my "Dad's Root Beer" can and thought I'd brought alcohol to school.

They also thought I was drunk when I came to school sunburned, because they don't sunburn into a bright red color themselves (they don't even distinguish between suntan and sunburn in their language), but tend to flush heavily when drunk.

::sigh::


Dr. Pepper is best served hot. Seriously, it's delicious.


lynora wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Now Jagermeister, yes that basically is Robitussin, just with more alcohol, according to my brother and one of my former roommates. Never did test it myself, heh, just took their word for it.
Really? When I tried it they tasted the same to me. And I've never had jagermeister, but based on that comparison I'll pass. :)

The Robitussin and/or NyQuil - essentially any cough syrup - comparison is common. But think about it for a moment; it's essentially black licorice in liquid form. The alcohol content of cough syrup is about 3.5% whereas jagermeister is 40%.

But if you want to pass, then that means MOAR 4 ME!


AND I'LL DRINK JAGER NEKKID, BY ODIN'S BEARD!

51,401 to 51,450 of 113,129 << first < prev | 1024 | 1025 | 1026 | 1027 | 1028 | 1029 | 1030 | 1031 | 1032 | 1033 | 1034 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Deep 6 FaWtL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.