Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

I Love Spam, I Really do.


Off-Topic Discussions


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I got this one in the old e-mail basket, about five minutes ago.

Hello, Steve,
I've heard that your wife is about to give birth to your firstling and you're going to be present at the childbirth.
You know, two years ago I became a father too, but after I had seen my young wife in labor
I couldn't bring myself to make love to her for several months.
So there are a few tips on how to avoid my sad experience.

Pathetic, really pathetic.

Comments, remarks, does anyone wish to share the sarcasm and snide comments?

The Exchange

Spam spam wondrous spam!!!!!


Deep fried spam. Yum!


I've got all the spam you could want right here!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

This guy seems to be suggesting that his wife has been deprived for a few months now. How far away from you does she live?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

SPAM!!!


omnomnomnomnom!

Dark Archive

Bill Lumberg wrote:
This guy seems to be suggesting that his wife has been deprived for a few months now. How far away from you does she live?

Hell, how far away from ME does she live.


What were the tips?

I need to know for... for science!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
Hudax wrote:

What were the tips?

I need to know for... for science!

SCIENCE!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps Subscriber

Here's something I got from a bank about an account review. A bank, I must add, that not only do I not have an account with, but have never heard of, and is apparently halfway around the world from me.

But I digress...

Spam Email wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,

ACCOUNT REVIEW NOTIFICATION

ACCOUNTS THAT NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED. The main reason
for this action are

* Billing / Payment Issues
* Abuse color:black

Review your account

Regards,

The bolded part is what amuses me, apparently my non-existent bank account is under review for abuse of the color black. XD


Geistlinger wrote:

Here's something I got from a bank about an account review. A bank, I must add, that not only do I not have an account with, but have never heard of, and is apparently halfway around the world from me.

But I digress...

Spam Email wrote:

Dear Valued Customer,

ACCOUNT REVIEW NOTIFICATION

ACCOUNTS THAT NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED. The main reason
for this action are

* Billing / Payment Issues
* Abuse color:black

Review your account

Regards,

The bolded part is what amuses me, apparently my non-existent bank account is under review for abuse of the color black. XD

Well, that's not so bad - could have been in the red.

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / I Love Spam, I Really do. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.