Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Sunday after the show


PaizoCon


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'm not leaving until Monday morning....anyone up for a game or two or perhaps catching a movie after the con is officially over?

Osirion

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

I will also be leaving later, probably monday or tuesday, and would definately be up for a movie or pickup game. I hope there are others, this could be a very cool way to end an awesome weekend.

Tam

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

I'll be up for something.

Chad


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

For a change of pace, after a fun weekend of Pathfinder goodness - would anyone be intrested in a playing a game of The Isle of Doctor Necreaux? Up to five players...

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

I am also not leaving until Monday. I am running Society Scenarios through most of the weekend, and would really like to play in a horror-themed game on Sunday. Anybody interested?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I could bring my copy of Arkham Horror....big sucker of a board game, only played it once or twice...

Andoran

Tambryn wrote:

I will also be leaving later, probably monday or tuesday, and would definately be up for a movie or pickup game. I hope there are others, this could be a very cool way to end an awesome weekend.

Tam

No 2 daughter and myself are coming a long way to this con - the more we can play the happier we'll be. We leave for Origins on Monday sometime.

Qadira

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Tambryn wrote:

I will also be leaving later, probably monday or tuesday, and would definately be up for a movie or pickup game. I hope there are others, this could be a very cool way to end an awesome weekend.

Tam

No 2 daughter and myself are coming a long way to this con - the more we can play the happier we'll be. We leave for Origins on Monday sometime.

My son and I will also be around through Monday morning and would also be very interested in evening entertainment/gaming.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Ditto above - we have an early afternoon flight, so late night gaming not an issue.


I live in Bellevue, so if anyone is still around and want to do something I would be up for it, if I have time.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber

I'm up for running something going from Sunday afternoon through Sunday evening. Since I've seen a few people mention they'll have kids, I can run something appropriate/fun for a younger crowd.

Would a revision of 'Steading of the Hill Giant Chief' to Pathfinder RPG work? I know it's been done to death for long time gamers, but for the kids who may be around perhaps they haven't played it. This would require higher level characters (probably in the 10th to 12th level range), so that would add complexity.

Is there interest? Can the kids around during that time handle a bit higher level characters? (maybe the parents could play the more complicated classes).

Andoran RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

I will also be there until Monday morning so anything Sunday afternoon or evening would be fun for me. Please, if anything gets scheduled, let me know! :)

Or, alternatively.... is this the thread that should keep track of to see if anything develops?

Woo-hooo.... is it June yet?

Andoran

Herald and I will still be in town. I'd love to keep the Con going a bit longer!


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Will also be staying over; would love to game some more!

Andoran

Eric Tillemans wrote:

I'm up for running something going from Sunday afternoon through Sunday evening. Since I've seen a few people mention they'll have kids, I can run something appropriate/fun for a younger crowd.

Would a revision of 'Steading of the Hill Giant Chief' to Pathfinder RPG work? I know it's been done to death for long time gamers, but for the kids who may be around perhaps they haven't played it. This would require higher level characters (probably in the 10th to 12th level range), so that would add complexity.

Is there interest? Can the kids around during that time handle a bit higher level characters? (maybe the parents could play the more complicated classes).

My 11yo daughter played a Shadowdancer up to level 17 in a well known but now defunct global campaign. I reckon she can handle most things in the rpg world.

Our main plan was to play as much PFS material as possible at Paizocon and then at Origins, so people here at home don't have to eat stuff. But, by Sunday arvo/evening I'm sure we'd be up for anything at all. Especially if it involved food and beverages appropriate to people's ages.

Andoran

Alison McKenzie wrote:
I live in Bellevue, so if anyone is still around and want to do something I would be up for it, if I have time.

Food, drink, gaming. Any or all of the above would be awesome if you're not all conned out. Turns out the munchkin and I don't leave until Tuesday.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

My 11yo daughter played a Shadowdancer up to level 17 in a well known but now defunct global campaign. I reckon she can handle most things in the rpg world.

Our main plan was to play as much PFS material as possible at Paizocon and then at Origins, so people here at home don't have to eat stuff. But, by Sunday arvo/evening I'm sure we'd be up for anything at all. Especially if it involved food and beverages appropriate to people's ages.

Wonderful!

Ok, if I end up in a game saturday morning I'll be available to start around 2pm on sunday and play until 10pm or so. If I don't wind up in one of the events on Sunday I would be available from 8am on, so after this next week we can all see what events we're in and make a schedule for Sunday afternoon/night gaming.

I've thought about what I could run on Sunday and here's what I'm up for, if anyone has a preference (who may be playing on Sunday) then let me know:

Converted 1e adventures:
G1 - Steading of the Hill Giant Chief (9th level)
G2 - Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl (11th level)
G3 - Hall of the Fire Giant King (13th level)
I3 - Pharaoh (5th or 6th level)

3.5 adventures updated to Pathfinder RPG:
Three Faces of Evil (3rd level)(the 2nd adventures in Age of Worms)
Entombed with the Pharoahs (6th level) <-- or perhaps the sequel "The Pact Stone Pyramid" since David Lippett is running this at the Con
The Demon Within (11th level)

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

I'd be most interested in playing in The Devil We Know, Part 4 on Sunday afternoon.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber

So far it looks like my schedule ends at 1pm on Sunday, so by 2pm I would be fed and ready to play or run something.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Squeek and I have hotel reservations through Tuesday morning, so we'd love to get together with those folks still in town on Monday. Of course we'd also be interested in any Sunday evening games as well.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 16, 2012 Top 32

Bump.

I'm a local, so I'd be up for some Sunday afternoon and evening gaming.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Modules Subscriber
exile wrote:
I'd be most interested in playing in The Devil We Know, Part 4 on Sunday afternoon.

I would be happy to run TDWK 4 Sunday afternoon, although "Entombed With The Pharaohs" sounds like fun too.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

Old skool I3 converted to Pathfinder sounds like a lot of fun as well. Just count me in for whatever you guys have going on. =-D


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
kikai13 wrote:
Old skool I3 converted to Pathfinder sounds like a lot of fun as well. Just count me in for whatever you guys have going on. =-D

Ok, so the only vote so far is a converted I3. Can I get some players to commit to this starting at 2pm on Sunday? If so, then I'll take the time to prepare the game.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

I am a 100% in for I3. So is Bradley McNear (Kosovoabunchonumbers on the boards.) So you got at least two for certain.

I am so excite!

Edit: what kind a characters should we make? Just anything out of the Pathfinder book?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber
kikai13 wrote:

I am a 100% in for I3. So is Bradley McNear (Kosovoabunchonumbers on the boards.) So you got at least two for certain.

I am so excite!

Edit: what kind a characters should we make? Just anything out of the Pathfinder book?

I started another thread for the I3 game on Sunday. Hopefully that answers your question.

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / PaizoCon / Sunday after the show All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in PaizoCon

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.