Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Peck Peck Peck


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 977 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

CAW CAW!

CAW!

CAW!

peck peck peck


Birdie!

*eggs studpuffin*


YAP YAP!

YAP!

YAP!

hump hump hump

Liberty's Edge

*eats egg*

CAW CAW!

*nods in approval*


Studpuffin wrote:

CAW CAW!

CAW!

CAW!

peck peck peck

GRRRRRR!!! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP!

Edit- Ninja'd by the boss!

Liberty's Edge

CourtFool wrote:

YAP YAP!

YAP!

YAP!

hump hump hump

CAW CAW!

CAW!

CAW!

hump hump hump

Liberty's Edge

Cockapoo wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

CAW CAW!

CAW!

CAW!

peck peck peck

GRRRRRR!!! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP! YAP!

*puffs up, spreads wings*

CAW!


Ooh. New hunting grounds!

*takes aim*

Liberty's Edge

Dick Cheney wrote:

Ooh. New hunting grounds!

*takes aim*

CAW!

CAW CAW!


Dick Cheney wrote:

Ooh. New hunting grounds!

*takes aim*

YIPE! *runs for the bushes*


Studpuffin wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:

Ooh. New hunting grounds!

*takes aim*

CAW!

CAW CAW!

*looks around for any other old men who might be in the way of his shot*

Liberty's Edge

Cockapoo wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:

Ooh. New hunting grounds!

*takes aim*

YIPE! *runs for the bushes*

*points and laughs*

cawcawcawcawcawcawcaw!


Studpuffin wrote:
hump hump hump

Ooo! I do not think I have every had avian before.


*shoots Courtfool in the face*

Damn! You got in the way of my shot, poodle! You owe me an apology.

Liberty's Edge

CourtFool wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
hump hump hump
Ooo! I do not think I have every had avian before.

CAW!

*Holds up sign: Celestial Healer doesn't count huh?*

CAW!

Silver Crusade

Studpuffin wrote:
CourtFool wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
hump hump hump
Ooo! I do not think I have every had avian before.

CAW!

*Holds up sign: Celestial Healer doesn't count huh?*

CAW!

Hey, I was going through a difficult time, and somehow it just felt right...


Punts the former vice president.


CourtFool wrote:
Punts the former vice president.

*licks Courtfool* Way to go bossman!

Liberty's Edge

CAW!

*flips sign: Doggies shouldn't get peanut butter*

CAW!


CAW CAW CAW!

Scarab Sages

"Let me do an impression -- CAW, CAW, 'BANG!', $@#% I'm dead"


*Squawk!*

::Oooooh! Shiny!


grackle wrote:

*Squawk!*

::Oooooh! Shiny!

CAW CAW CAW!

Shiny? Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny! Oooooh! Shiny!
*Continues squawking*


I'm feeling a bit peckish.


Kitty! wrote:
I'm feeling a bit peckish.

CAW! CAW! CAW!


*Squawk!*

Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry! Shiny! French fry!....so confound-a-fuse-a-lated...

Liberty's Edge

CAW! CAW!

*Fills a pitcher with pebbles, takes a drink*

Gurgle, gurgle...
CAW!


*builds a nest*

Liberty's Edge

Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*builds a nest*

*Nod's in favor of Teagan's Head-and-Shoulders-shine hair*

Liberty's Edge

CAW!


Studpuffin wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*builds a nest*

*Nod's in favor of Teagan's Head-and-Shoulders-shine hair*

CAW!!

*downs a six pack of Heinekens*

Dark Archive

*takes out des shiny, des very shiny and des uber shiny*
"who whants some shinies?"


ulgulanoth wrote:

*takes out des shiny, des very shiny and des uber shiny*

"who whants some shinies?"

*Shiny! Mine!*

Dark Archive

"na-na, you need to kill another crow to get these shinies"

Liberty's Edge

ulgulanoth wrote:
"na-na, you need to kill another crow to get these shinies"

Murder of Crows... not funny

CAW!

CAW! CAW!


KREE!


Would one of you get in my mouth?

Surely one of them is birdbrained enough to do it

Sovereign Court

Does this count as the Studpuffin cult thread?


*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Sovereign Court

Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Hey, hey! Watch it!

I just got all the dents out!


Callous Jack wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Hey, hey! Watch it!

I just got all the dents out!

Don't worry I'm not putting any new dents in. I'ts just my way of showing affection.

Sovereign Court

Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Hey, hey! Watch it!

I just got all the dents out!
Don't worry I'm not putting any new dents in. I'ts just my way of showing affection.

I heard Aberzombie keeps birdseed in his skull...


Callous Jack wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Hey, hey! Watch it!

I just got all the dents out!
Don't worry I'm not putting any new dents in. I'ts just my way of showing affection.
I heard Aberzombie keeps birdseed in his skull...

I'm a civilized Tengu, not a barbarian.


Callous Jack wrote:
Does this count as the Studpuffin cult thread?

CAW! CAW! CAW!

You can't make your own cults! SQUAWK! *Pecks Jack*


CAW! CAW!


Callous Jack wrote:
Teagan, the Tengu wrote:
*pecks on Callous Jacks' head*

Hey, hey! Watch it!

I just got all the dents out!

That's not the only thing.


*humps CourtFool*

Liberty's Edge

CAW!

CAW! CAW!

Caw...

Caw...

CAW!

Liberty's Edge

Callous Jack wrote:
Does this count as the Studpuffin cult thread?

I think someone else has to start it, this is just for fun


Studpuffin wrote:

CAW!

CAW! CAW!

Caw...

Caw...

CAW!

*humps studpuffin*

1 to 50 of 977 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Peck Peck Peck All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.