Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

The Flame War!


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 843 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

:: Makes vaguely insulting comment about a controversial topic! ::


::screams loudly about controversial topic being a retread of another controversial topic that the OP was failing in vain to support and thus created a counter thread post::


7 people marked this as a favorite.

FNORD!


You are not authorized to fnord! You need more slack!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Reminds everyone that we already have a thread devoted to these types of posts and, therefore, everyone who has already posted on this thread is dumber than a box of hair.


::Creates an alter ego under a different email account for the specific purpose of returning to this thread as a troll to say horrible things that will never have to be justified in order to vent anger against an opposing viewpoint.::

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Urizen wrote:
::screams loudly about controversial topic being a retread of another controversial topic that the OP was failing in vain to support and thus created a counter thread post::

:: makes directly insulting Strawman argument to rebut this post. ::


Lord Fyre wrote:


:: makes directly insulting Strawman argument to rebut this post. ::

::links to obscure slanted website to counter rebuttal without fully reading said content that may actually be supportive of said strawman argument::

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sanctimoniously declares independent status, and therefore moral superiority for being above the fray. Adds nothing of substance to the debate.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Cuchulainn wrote:
Sanctimoniously declares independent status, and therefore moral superiority for being above the fray. Adds nothing of substance to the debate.

:: Unjustifiably Flags this comment as being offensive! ::


2 people marked this as a favorite.

“Yea, though I walk through the suburbs of privilege, I will not be stressed by cops: for Bob art with me; thy lawn chair and thy manicured lawn they comfort me.”--Psalm 25:6:2:4

Dark Archive

SMURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Xabulba wrote:
“Yea, though I walk through the suburbs of privilege, I will not be stressed by cops: for Bob art with me; thy lawn chair and thy manicured lawn they comfort me.”--Psalm 25:6:2:4

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Roy being really pissed, I shall fear no thwacking, for my lute and my banjo, they comfort me." -- Order Of The Stick #203


Cuchulainn wrote:
Sanctimoniously declares independent status, and therefore moral superiority for being above the fray. Adds nothing of substance to the debate.

Dude, you got me! Busted.


Xabulba wrote:
“Yea, though I walk through the suburbs of privilege, I will not be stressed by cops: for Bob art with me; thy lawn chair and thy manicured lawn they comfort me.”--Psalm 25:6:2:4

But can you intepret that without getting heretical? :P


Urizen wrote:
Xabulba wrote:
“Yea, though I walk through the suburbs of privilege, I will not be stressed by cops: for Bob art with me; thy lawn chair and thy manicured lawn they comfort me.”--Psalm 25:6:2:4
But can you intepret that without getting heretical? :P

Because I am one with slack the rent-a-cops don't harrass me when I sneek a swim in someones pool.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

:: Futile attempt to get this thread back on track. ::


Xabulba wrote:
Because I am one with slack the rent-a-cops don't harrass me when I sneek a swim in someones pool.

Not enough heresy. Reach higher!

The Exchange

Lord Fyre wrote:
:: Futile attempt to get this thread back on track. ::

it has a track?


::ignoring OP's feeble attempts and posts GIGO at random::


1 person marked this as a favorite.

::makes sanctimonious and pious speech while avoiding any actual opinion!::


indiscriminately offensive post targeting OP for even thinking of starting this thread and castigating all posters.


::makes subtle invoking of Godwin::

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Urizen wrote:
::makes subtle invoking of Godwin::

:: Brings up "Gish" characters as being somehow related to this topic. ::


1 person marked this as a favorite.

::Innuendo about OP’s sexual proficiency::


::make oblique post about religion being the opiate of the sheep and lemmings::


2 people marked this as a favorite.

::Desperate plea for everyone to stop this arguing and get back on topic::

Dark Archive

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!

Dark Archive

Has completely civil off topic discussion with posters who otherwise disagree on OP's post.

Dark Archive

I miss Papa Smurf.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

:: Mentions Pie ::

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Sebastian wrote:
Reminds everyone that we already have a thread devoted to these types of posts and, therefore, everyone who has already posted on this thread is dumber than a box of hair.

Awww, look—widdle pony is angry! How cute!

Liberty's Edge

Stokes the fire with a broad generalization, followed by an assertion that anyone who disagrees is too stupid to understand a more specific analysis.


:l33t l33t:


:: makes a totally uninformed comment and girds himself for the inevitable LURK MOAR U NOOB::

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

Veiled insult directed at one individual that can be misconstrued as an insult to an entire group/race of people.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

:: Makes a wildly inaccurate speculation on how a Conservative/Liberal would take the original contriversal subject. ::


Is happy to see another outlet for his wares, sets to hawking pitchforks with a will.


Sets up shop next to pitchfork saleman.


Drive-by religious/political/edition war post.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

*buys pitchforks and torches*


YOU WANT DA FLAAAME! FOOLS! I GIVE YOU DA FLAAAME!


Summon Blizzard over thread.

Sovereign Court

Ice-fire, now we're cooking.


Oziap wrote:
Ice-fire, now we're cooking.

We can mix it up with some acid-lightning.

Storm of Vengeance.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Cheel Vorastrix wrote:
Summon Blizzard over thread.

W.o.W!

El Diablo, You are summoning Blizzard!


Calls everyone who has posted to thread trolls. Follows up with unjustified insults. Misuses capitalization and confuses you're and your.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Cheel Vorastrix wrote:
Summon Blizzard over thread.

W.o.W!

El Diablo, You are summoning Blizzard!

What can I say? I'm Evil. Lawful Evil to be precise. Kyahahahahahahah!


Dirk Gently wrote:
Calls everyone who has posted to thread trolls. Follows up with unjustified insults. Misuses capitalization and confuses you're and your.

I'm not a troll!!!!

Oh wait...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

:: Makes a comment that he misses "Contriversial Subject." ::

1 to 50 of 843 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Off-Topic Discussions / The Flame War! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.