Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Pics or you're a sock puppet!


Off-Topic Discussions

651 to 700 of 956 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Kaidan Booster wrote:
Did I say bends? It was all a ruse for his lightning-ass strike!
Man, I put certain words dangerously close together. And yet, there was still plenty of material ignoring that.
You're like Holly playing with those power crystals in the pylon. One wrong mix and we're swimming in Sleestak.

Haw-haw!

So THAT'S where Wizards got their idea for the kuo-toa redesign.

Marshal, Will and Holly, on a routine expedition... found a bunch of frog men? WTF? That's not how it's supposed to go.


Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Sleestak #1 wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sleestak #1 wrote:
Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:
Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Sleestak #1 wrote:
Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:
Sleestak #2 wrote:
Sleestak #1 wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


...


Sleestak #1 wrote:
...

Shhh.


UGH!!!


::HISSES::


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Something just occurred to me...

If Holly Marshall got it on with Enik, the alluringly brilliant sleestak, would she give birth to a Marshall Stak?

[rock n roll windmill axe strum] OH YEAH! THAT'S HOW WE DO IT DOWNTOWN! [/rock n roll windmill axe strum]


Dear Mr. The Jade:
I have forwarded your query to the Confraternity for Ontological and Cosmological Knowledge Deliberation, ie, CoCKD. Thank you for taking the time to articulate such a poser, heretofore not given its appropriate share of ponderation. Please accept the enclosed coupon for ANY free Sonic slush or drink of your choice, at participating locations.
On behalf of CoCKD Thinkers,
M.

The Exchange

Dr. Double Honors, Ph.D. wrote:

Dear Mr. The Jade:

I have forwarded your query to the Confraternity for Ontological and Cosmological Knowledge Deliberation, ie, CoCKD. Thank you for taking the time to articulate such a poser, heretofore not given its appropriate share of ponderation. Please accept the enclosed coupon for ANY free Sonic slush or drink of your choice, at participating locations.
On behalf of CoCKD Thinkers,
M.

Since my application to CoCKD was denied 50% the way through the process, does that mean I'm only half CoCKD?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Dr. Double Honors, Ph.D. wrote:

Dear Mr. The Jade:

I have forwarded your query to the Confraternity for Ontological and Cosmological Knowledge Deliberation, ie, CoCKD. Thank you for taking the time to articulate such a poser, heretofore not given its appropriate share of ponderation. Please accept the enclosed coupon for ANY free Sonic slush or drink of your choice, at participating locations.
On behalf of CoCKD Thinkers,
M.

Yes! Top o' the world, ma!

Liberty's Edge

What, no new people posting in here?


Weird it is still in archives. Mayhap a new thread if it dost not reappear as told?

Liberty's Edge

I'm seeing it. Hmmm.

No really, nobody new at all? I'm surprised, cause it seems there are a lot of new avatars and handles around here.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Studpuffin wrote:

I'm seeing it. Hmmm.

No really, nobody new at all? I'm surprised, cause it seems there are a lot of new avatars and handles around here.

Well until a few minutes ago I didn't know this thread existed give me a bit.


Welcome to the boards Justin.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Facebook Profile for those of you I am not already friends with.

Liberty's Edge

A second belated welcome. How long have you been on Paizo? I could swear you've been here a while.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Since April or May, but it started off as just checking on upcoming releases. And then that expanded until I finally really found FAWTL.


Bringing the thread back! :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

For some reason I read Solnes's post and Justin Timberlake's song I'm Bringing Sexy Back started playing in my head. *Hits head* Bad mind! You don't do that!


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:

Since April or May, but it started off as just checking on upcoming releases. And then that expanded until I finally really found FAWTL.

Huh. I didn't realize you were that new to the boards. We probably need to haze you more or something.


Jyu1ch1 wrote:
For some reason I read Solnes's post and Justin Timberlake's song I'm Bringing Sexy Back started playing in my head. *Hits head* Bad mind! You don't do that!

Woah.... not appreciating being associated with anything Justin Timberlake. :P


Solnes wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
For some reason I read Solnes's post and Justin Timberlake's song I'm Bringing Sexy Back started playing in my head. *Hits head* Bad mind! You don't do that!
Woah.... not appreciating being associated with anything Justin Timberlake. :P

Hey! The dude's pretty funny. I like him, why he never went into comedy is beyond me.


Solnes wrote:
Jyu1ch1 wrote:
For some reason I read Solnes's post and Justin Timberlake's song I'm Bringing Sexy Back started playing in my head. *Hits head* Bad mind! You don't do that!
Woah.... not appreciating being associated with anything Justin Timberlake. :P

Sooooooorry!

Q.Q

Liberty's Edge

Still ain't a sock puppet.

Liberty's Edge

What's it like to live in a world without color? ;)

Liberty's Edge

Studpuffin wrote:
What's it like to live in a world without color? ;)

Color? What's that?

The Exchange

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
What's it like to live in a world without color? ;)
Color? What's that?

What koolaid looks like.


Here is a pic of me. I'm "Space Ace". (The guy with all the silver in case some of you don't know)

Javell


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Still real, at least I think I am ...


Crimson Jester wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:
What's it like to live in a world without color? ;)
Color? What's that?
What koolaid looks like.

HEY YOU'RE SAYING IT WRONG!

Liberty's Edge

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Still real, at least I think I am ...

If you shaved your head, you'd be a dead ringer for my dad's brother.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Still real, at least I think I am ...
If you shaved your head, you'd be a dead ringer for my dad's brother.

Well, nature is slowly doing it for me =P

Liberty's Edge

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Well, nature is slowly doing it for me =P

You and me both.


Solnes wrote:
Bringing the thread back! :)

+1


bump to try and lighten the OTD mood :)


Here is me.

I'm the charming white one in front. The awkward spectacled guy in the back is my manservant.


Orlok Jr wrote:

Here is me.

I'm the charming white one in front. The awkward spectacled guy in the back is my manservant.

:)


Orlok Jr wrote:

Here is me.

I'm the charming white one in front. The awkward spectacled guy in the back is my manservant.

lol


my facebook

Im the one who isnt Jerry Only in my profile pic.

Liberty's Edge

TheWhiteknife wrote:

my facebook

Im the one who isnt Jerry Only in my profile pic.

YES! I'm a big Misfits fan.

Liberty's Edge

Latest of me.


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Latest of me.

Cool.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Super up close shot of me on my Facebook page.

Liberty's Edge

Bitter Thorn wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Latest of me.
Cool.

That's me unshaven, sick, tired, and depressed. Which is most of the time.

651 to 700 of 956 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Pics or you're a sock puppet! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.