Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Aliens now making sky pinwheels.


Off-Topic Discussions


Yes the aliens have finished with their fad of making crop circles and have moved on to making pinwheels in the sky.
>Link<

I applaud the move as crop circles are so 90's and a new vision of alien art needed to be expressed.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mmmm...Pinwheels.

Cheliax

[fruitcake]The whole story is made up to keep you from knowing the truth. We are about to be destroyed by another galaxt colliding with ours. The aristocracy has already made a deal with the reptiloids to transport them to saftey in exchange for giving them the rest of us for food. Last night the holoscreen that prevents us from seeing the runaway galaxy failed briefly, which is why we could see it. You have been warned[/fruitcake]


There’re here to contaminate our precious bodily fluids so make sure you stock up on bottled water and duct tape.

Andoran Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

David Fryer wrote:
[fruitcake]The whole story is made up to keep you from knowing the truth. We are about to be destroyed by another galaxt colliding with ours. The aristocracy has already made a deal with the reptiloids to transport them to saftey in exchange for giving them the rest of us for food. Last night the holoscreen that prevents us from seeing the runaway galaxy failed briefly, which is why we could see it. You have been warned[/fruitcake]

But...won't they want to keep some of us around as slaves?

Someone's got to do those intergalactic TPS reports after all.

Osirion

WE COME FOR YOU. YOU ARE LIKE US. YOU SHALL BE ONE WITH US.


You will all be syndicated.

Qadira

David Fryer wrote:
[fruitcake]The whole story is made up to keep you from knowing the truth. We are about to be destroyed by another galaxt colliding with ours. The aristocracy has already made a deal with the reptiloids to transport them to saftey in exchange for giving them the rest of us for food. Last night the holoscreen that prevents us from seeing the runaway galaxy failed briefly, which is why we could see it. You have been warned[/fruitcake]

I would have thought this was obvious...Soviet Union testfires laser beam - exposed to black hole at source - black hole expands forward and backward through time.

Its like Heat. Temperature change results in change in temperature irrespective of time. Pour hot water into metal cup kept in freezer and the heat expands into past and future.

Andoran

What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?

Cheliax

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?

That's old news.

Qadira

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?

Obviously were'nt paying attention...Black holes expand forward and backward through time...of course it is the Large Hadron Supercollider...unless you wish to implicate the USA as violating the Anti Black Hole Weapon Treaty.

This thing is travelling backward through time toward the large halo over Moscow.

link to halo over moscow.

Andoran

yellowdingo wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?
Obviously weren't paying attention...Black holes expand forward and backward through time...

Hopefully Picard will figure it out before the radiation halts the development of Life here on Earth. Tricksey Q!

Qadira

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
yellowdingo wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?
Obviously weren't paying attention...Black holes expand forward and backward through time...
Hopefully Picard will figure it out before the radiation halts the development of Life here on Earth. Tricksey Q!

Hi Ambrosia,

So you are on to my membership in the Q continuum...dang it.

How are you going on that village publication thingy you were involved with? WIll we be seeing individual Card buildings of the village, NPC miniatures, and Stat Cards?

Andoran

yellowdingo wrote:

Hi Ambrosia,

So you are on to my membership in the Q continuum...dang it.

No, lucky guess. I random associate nearly everything with something else in pop media. I have trouble with phone numbers and peoples names, but I can quote Sesame Street dialogue from when I was 5 yro.

yellowdingo wrote:
How are you going on that village publication thingy you were involved with? WIll we be seeing individual Card buildings of the village, NPC miniatures, and Stat Cards?

Umm, ok, are you sure that was me? Did this other Ambrosia look like me, but with a goatee? :)

Shadow Lodge

Wheel in the Sky keeps on turnin'....


Orthos wrote:
Wheel in the Sky keeps on turnin'....

LMAO! >.<


Orthos wrote:
Wheel in the Sky keeps on turnin'....

Linkified that for you.

Qadira

This is great I use a lot of this stuff with my champions setting. Does anyone have anything else that is weird they can link to?

Andoran

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
What, no one's blaming the Large Hadron Collider?

It allready blew up the world in 2455. It hasn't caught up to us yet.

Qadira

Not yet but soon enough, Nostradomous says sooooo

Qadira

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
yellowdingo wrote:

Hi Ambrosia,

So you are on to my membership in the Q continuum...dang it.

No, lucky guess. I random associate nearly everything with something else in pop media. I have trouble with phone numbers and peoples names, but I can quote Sesame Street dialogue from when I was 5 yro.

yellowdingo wrote:
How are you going on that village publication thingy you were involved with? WIll we be seeing individual Card buildings of the village, NPC miniatures, and Stat Cards?
Umm, ok, are you sure that was me? Did this other Ambrosia look like me, but with a goatee? :)

Maybe it wasnt you...

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Aliens now making sky pinwheels. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.