Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

FAWTL refugee thread


Off-Topic Discussions

151 to 200 of 2,610 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Andoran

People, your time for recommending Nic Cage movies is running out.

Andoran

There's not much I can do with that.

WAIT WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINGKING???

One word for you: fudgesicle.

Andoran

Okay I guess I've blitzed a whole page. I'm going to go make a Nic Cage movie recommendation thread.

Andoran

Time for a survey: How did this blitz make you feel? Are you a FaWTLer? Did this challenge your definition of FaWTL or "blitz?" Should I break the record with a day-long blitz sometime?

If the answer to any of these questions is "yes," please favourite this post. No reason. Just for polling purposes.

Andoran

Wait am I dominating these forums? OPH YES I HAM> I am dominating these forums like your mom wouldn't believe.

Andoran

I - I guess I'll just leave via the back door. BUT ILL BE BACK>

Andoran

Holy f@%~ing g%@%$@n a*@!!*& s*#*. That was a long day. Long day, long ride. And all for three pieces of pizza. Edit: three pieces of pizza and a possible romantic interest.

Andoran

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Holy f&@#ing g#&#*$n a$#!%%# s%*+. That was a long day. Long day, long ride. And all for three pieces of pizza. Edit: three pieces of pizza and a possible romantic interest.

Holy f&%~ing a*@$*+& s*&$ that was a lot of gratuitous swearing. Anyway it's 23:06 here so I should probably go to bed. Damn time taking away my time all the damn time.

Edit: 23:52. I now stop looking at Paizo.

Andoran

Hmm. I forgot headphones. Oh well. ILL JUST GO A WHOLE DAY WITHOUG MSPA MUSIC> It's fine.

Andoran

I have successfully taken it up to eleven.

Andoran

Facebook mailing wrote:

Hi Xxx,

Here's some activity you may have missed on Facebook.

Xxxx Xxxxx, Xxx Xxxxxxx, Xxxx Xxxxxxx-Xxxx, and 4 other friends have posted
statuses, photos and more on Facebook.

You have missed some popular stories:

Xxxx Xxxxx likes Xxx Xxxxxxx's photo.
Xxxxx Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx commented on Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx's status.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

Gog dammit Facbook let me go back to hermiting.

SEARIOUSLY Tempted TO go on Facebook just to tell it to f+#@ off. But that would influence its numbers. I bet it's losing market share.

Anyway:
So I'm listening to "Wake Me up When September Ends," which I have always associated with college for some reason (even though that's not the topic). (I told the one dog to wake up already, just FYI.) It makes me realise I really am living my conception of college life. Not frats and wild parties - those were not part of my mind's eye's idea. But September, and leaves falling to the wet pavement, orange and yellow: it feels like college. And it still feels like September because our first rain was only a couple weeks ago. (Actually, that was when college started here too . . . maybe George Taylor is an actual WeatherMan?) It feels WYRD> Like another of them deja vu things.

And on my ride home today I kept replaying "We're Coming Home Again" in my mind. Along with that Jesus/Leavon song by John Elton. Jesus of Suburbia=Jesus of John's song? Reference?

Andoran

All my friends are asleep:

  • Cat
  • Rock
  • Knife
  • Fire
  • Drugs
  • Soda
  • Alcohol
Also, everyone I know on the OTD.

EDUT: Wait wrong! TOZ's still awake. If he is still reading this thread, I am advised to tell him to "catch" someone "later."


woof
*sniff sniff*
grrr
*turn three tims*
sleepy
*lay down*
can't sleep, clown will eat me


<Eats clown.>

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAINSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Andoran

Re: Discussion of favourites.

I just did a quick tally, and Ambrosia favourited 8/21 of my posts! Crazy, no? (Of course, she's the person I most commonly see when I click on a post's favourites, so it's not that crazy. Let's not get crazy here, okay? OH MY GOD SHUT UP wait what?)

Re: Random thoughts.

I hereby swear that the next time a car honks at me for executing a perfectly legal (and safer than the alternative) maneouvre, I will give it the finger.


Clowns have brains?


Werewoof of London wrote:
Clowns have brains?

[zombie]What? Just because I say "Brains!" a lot you assume I eat brains? You say "I" a lot, but I don't assume you eat Is![/zombie]

BRRAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Andoran

Um I guess it's getting pretty late here. I have classes in twelve hours. So see you later. I will actually follow through this time.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Gark the Goblin wrote:


EDUT: Wait wrong! TOZ's still awake. If he is still reading this thread, I am advised to tell him to "catch" someone "later."

Who, Charlie Bell?

Andoran

TriOmegaZero wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:


EDUT: Wait wrong! TOZ's still awake. If he is still reading this thread, I am advised to tell him to "catch" someone "later."
Who, Charlie Bell?

I can't hear you. I'm not here.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

*yells at the wall*


Pink Floyd's wall?

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Are there any others?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hundreds.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Um I guess it's getting pretty late here. I have classes in twelve hours. So see you later. I will actually follow through this time.

Hi Gark,

so here you hide out.
Did I conclude correctly that you enjoy your college live?
Take care and have fun there


Doodlebug Anklebiter's Recently Watched Movie Round-Up:

Iron Man 2 B-. I was disappointed. I didn't think it was nearly as cool as it could have been. Mostly 'cos they dropped all the commie s$!!. The Crimson Dynamo was some sadsack post-91 Russian mobster and "Agent Romanov" didn't even have a Russian accent. (That being said I still love Scarlett Johanson.)

X-Men: First Class B. I wasn't happy with all of the character choices (Darwin? Angel? Azrael? Really?) and the continuity was, of course, crap, but at least it kept all the commie stuff.

Hanna A-. Although I love Cate Blanchett with red hair, I don't like her with a southern accent. But, whatever, this movie was cool.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon This movie blew. Even watching it for free over my friend's house I felt cheated.

What Would Jesus Buy? B+. This was pretty funny. It would have been better if it had been about 20 minutes shorter, but also check out Reverend Billy's youtube videos.

Andoran

Either the worst or best name for an enzyme.

Andoran

aeglos wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Um I guess it's getting pretty late here. I have classes in twelve hours. So see you later. I will actually follow through this time.

Hi Gark,

so here you hide out.
Did I conclude correctly that you enjoy your college live?
Take care and have fun there

Hey! This is where I hang out with all my cool buddies (see list above). I am enjoying college, I guess. I have pretty easy (but also interesting) classes, so that's good. The commute is killing me, though. (SEARIOUSLY. Corvallis may be one of the best cities in the country for biking and have the highest bike population per capita[/propagandaofcorvallismedia], but I'm still really freaked out when I have to ride at night. Crazy drunks and all.)

I'm currently reading my Biology textbook (When I read "separase" I kinda freaked out and had to post here.) and rocking out.

And thanks!

Andoran

Now I'm reading about cleavage. Thanks, Biology!

Andoran

Hey, aeglos: Re what you said in FaWTL (Yes, I am lurking there.):

I failed a driving test recently too. I am 18! It was my first attempt. I said that I would come back later and try again, but I haven't yet. It was really pretty frustrating because I had not practiced beforehand and only realised my mistakes after I made them. Once, instead of going through a red (stop) light, I stopped - on the crosswalk. I couldn't back up because there were cars behind me. Later on when I tried to do a bit of practice driving there was a noob who was passing stupidly and I didn't see him until it was almost too late ([un]fortunately I had other people in the car). Until then I had been gripping the steering wheel like a maniac. I pulled over and got someone else to drive. I haven't practiced since. (Of course, I feel that I don't need a car because I have my bike and the bus, so it's not urgent. And it's not like I could afford one anyway.). It really sucks to fail a driving test.


Gark the Goblin wrote:

Hey, aeglos: Re what you said in FaWTL (Yes, I am lurking there.):

I failed a driving test recently too. I am 18! It was my first attempt. I said that I would come back later and try again, but I haven't yet. It was really pretty frustrating because I had not practiced beforehand and only realised my mistakes after I made them. Once, instead of going through a red (stop) light, I stopped - on the crosswalk. I couldn't back up because there were cars behind me. Later on when I tried to do a bit of practice driving there was a noob who was passing stupidly and I didn't see him until it was almost too late ([un]fortunately I had other people in the car). Until then I had been gripping the steering wheel like a maniac. I pulled over and got someone else to drive. I haven't practiced since. (Of course, I feel that I don't need a car because I have my bike and the bus, so it's not urgent. And it's not like I could afford one anyway.). It really sucks to fail a driving test.

failure rate here in germany is really high ( I was lucky back then, the tester could have me failed but did not)

the test is not that cheap and she is requiered to take additional driving lessons before the next test


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Now I'm reading about cleavage. Thanks, Biology!

biology is your main subject?

I have studied biotechnology myself but have forgotten almost everything by now :-)

Andoran

aeglos wrote:

failure rate here in germany is really high ( I was lucky back then, the tester could have me failed but did not)

the test is not that cheap and she is requiered to take additional driving lessons before the next test

Yeah, the test is a lot easier here than in Germany (or even Europe, from what I can tell).

Biology is one of my classes. I'm majoring in ecological engineering, so it will be pretty important (on par with chemistry-, math-, and physics-type classes). Ecological engineering, according to my father, may just be a rebranding of the university's bio-resources engineering department. Its definition is about as nebulous, but I've got a fairly good idea of what I want to go into.

Andoran

So today I executed a perfectly illegal manoeuvre and no one honked at me. I guess it was because I didn't even mildly inconvenience anyone.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am occupying this thread!


Propaganda by the deed!

Rat-a-tat-tat! Boom!

Qadira

Comrade Anklebiter wrote:
I am occupying this thread!

<Calls in friends in the MIC.>

Qadira

That's the Military Industrial Complex for those of you who don't speak acronymese.


What's that? Did I just win? Take that, radical!


Hiya, Gark!

I am drinking a case of Budweiser and re-siding my compound (nothing goes so well together as alcohol and power tools!), so I'll be popping in and out throughout the day. Didn't want to not say "hi!" in case I miss you.

How are you?

Andoran

Heya! I think I got too into the mindset of the "Last Poster Wins" thread (not its real title but whatever).

Unrelated: The first limerick is the best thing in this show, ever. I'm not sure how funny it is if you don't listen to WWDTM fairly regularly, but it always makes me laugh out loud (hard to do).

I'll probably be on again later (and for a few more minutes).

Andoran

Wow! I just found a thread you made recently, DA. I thought that thread (name, at least) had been requested elsewhere by the only other poster.

. . . I can call you DA, right?

Andoran

Separase: Still weirding me out.


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
I am drinking a case of Budweiser and re-siding my compound (nothing goes so well together as alcohol and power tools!), so I'll be popping in and out throughout the day.

Or maybe I'll just pass out on the couch.

I don't know which thread you're talking about, Gark, you'll have to be more specific.

You can call me DA if you want to (spoken in cutesy Flower voice).

More movies!:

The Experiment I don't know? C+, C. It was fun to watch, but some of it was so incredibly over-the-top

Spoiler:
(one guy goes 3 days without getting laid and all of a sudden he needs to start raping "inmates"--really?!?)
as to detract from my enjoyment. I haven't seen the German original.

And I already posted this in the Government Folly thread, but just in case your young, impressionable enviro-socialist eyes missed it:

If a Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front A+.

Andoran

Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
I am drinking a case of Budweiser and re-siding my compound (nothing goes so well together as alcohol and power tools!), so I'll be popping in and out throughout the day.

Or maybe I'll just pass out on the couch.

I don't know which thread you're talking about, Gark, you'll have to be more specific.

You can call me DA if you want to (spoken in cutesy Flower voice).

More movies!:

The Experiment I don't know? C+, C. It was fun to watch, but some of it was so incredibly over-the-top ** spoiler omitted ** as to detract from my enjoyment. I haven't seen the German original.

And I already posted this in the Government Folly thread, but just in case your young, impressionable enviro-socialist eyes missed it:

If a Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front A+.

The tea party thread? It didn't seem like you were framing the discussion in an especially fighty way.

Didn't you know that I always speak in a cutesy Flower voice?

I've heard of that movie, yes. (And seen ads for it.) I have not seen it. One of my cousins went through a terrorist thing with an unaffiliated small group, though! He went to prison.

Andoran

Wait a second, AZ. Which thread is it you're trying to bury? The Wall St. one is still quite civil.

Andoran

<Flips the f@@% out.>

Andoran

Dammit! Missed sleep time by 47 minutes. 48. Stupid forums. Gotta get a good sleep for test tomorrow night.

Anyway, see you later, everyone who comes on at this time.

Edit: 49! Dammit! Okay, I'm gone.

Edit: S@+#! 50!


[Checks room for hidden mics]

Just so we're clear, Gark, all I'm saying is it's a good movie.

As for The Tea Party, whatever, I was being a wiseass and Citizen Teter locked it up. I'm going to have to go track down that scene, from Doctor Zhivago.

Andoran

Just so we're clear, I don't actually endorse terrorism. Or other violence (Sorry!). I'm a bloody pacifist-vegetarian-enviro-socialist. I said he was a terrorist and went to prison because that's what happened, and because I don't much care for the elves' excesses.

I'm gonna check out the movie, though.

151 to 200 of 2,610 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / FAWTL refugee thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.