Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

PARANOIA in PZO Sector!!!


Play-by-Post

251 to 300 of 728 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Whatt nods in the darkness as he neatly folds the empty crisp bag and puts it in a pocket. He tries steeple his fingertips together, but in the dark he can't quite make them match up.

"Mmmmmm. My handthh can't touth eath other right. I hope Commieff aren't pumping Commie gaff into the air. I hate thoth Commie bafthterds. And, Miffon Leader, when you addreff The Computer, it'f a proper noun and thould be addreffed ath thuch. The Computer can tell when you don't thay it right."

"I'm thithty."


The elevator begins to freefall...


Ahhhh. Is this supposed to be happening?

GM

Spoiler:
Assuming it is still dark and Sam thinks no one will notice. He will attempt to use his machine empathy to communicate with the elevator and try to stop it's free fall.


SAM:

Spoiler:
Nothing happens, the elevator begins to pick up speed...


Male

Chuckles attempts to regain his composure and pulls himself back to his feet clumsily after being doubled over in pain. He sniffs the air,

"Wow...lemony! I don't remember eating anything lemony fresh."

Trying to talk through clenched teeth, and trying to ignore the impending doom grumbling in the pit of his stomach, he urgently stutters "You know pa-pals...whatever the com-computer is capable of...I hope it doesn't take much longer because, heh heh... I sort of get that feeling like I-I'm gonna b-b-burst!"

GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:
The elevator begins to freefall...

"OK now I KNOW you guys have to feel th-thaaat..."

Chuckles attempts to grab on to whatever is closest to him to stop himself from collapsing into a useless pile on the floor but fails to gain purchase.

"I fee-feel like I'm fuh-flying! Only. What's it called when you're flying but you're only guh-going down? Oh yeah...S-S-SPLAT."

GM only

Spoiler:
Something tells me this sudden change in momentum will cause a lot of shock to Chuckles' body. I want to prevent him from...losing control of his bowels. Therefore, I have rolled 1d20 if this has any say in his fate and the fate of his currently clean jumpsuit. 1d20=15. 15...
Crap.

(Hopefully not literally.)


Chuckles:

Spoiler:
Gravity is currently your friend, holding everying in place....


Male

In the darkness, a PDC screen lights up.

GM:

Spoiler:
Can I use Hacking to try to make the elevator stop? Bot Programming maybe?


Well team I hope our next clones are equally loyal and competent servants to the computer. It's been a pleasure serving as your leader.

Chuckles, I think I'm going to need a few more pills.


Whatt bumps against the wall and slides to the floor still nodding and relaxed. "I'm thure it'th all part of The Computer'th Mathter Program. Faith in The Computer ith compulthory and right. Inthead of uthing power, The Computer mutht thee it proper to uthe gravity to take uth to the right level.

I'm thtill thirthty. Doeth anyone have any B3?"


The lights come back on, the elevator botbrain kicks in, and the elevator slams to a stop. Tataz and Sam are slammed to the floor, knocking SAM silly, and knocking Tataz out as she hits her head twice from bouncing on her um...assets. Liam is slammed to the floor of the elevator and you hear a sharp crack from the PDC he was holding. Whatt and Chuckles were already on the floor of the el...

The elevator bot says: "Please wait while we ascend to your floor"

The elevator begins to rise again.


Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:

The lights come back on, the elevator botbrain kicks in, and the elevator slams to a stop. Tataz and Sam are slammed to the floor, knocking SAM silly, and knocking Tataz out as she hits her head twice from bouncing on her um...assets. Liam is slammed to the floor of the elevator and you hear a sharp crack from the PDC he was holding. Whatt and Chuckles were already on the floor of the el...

The elevator bot says: "Please wait while we ascend to your floor"

The elevator begins to rise again.

Chuckles lets out a muffled "hee-heee" and lethargically mumbles with his face pressed into the floor "that was fun. I wanna go again."


SAM

Spoiler:
10 posts on pg 5...NICE! +1 skill point Post COmmendation award

Liam

Spoiler:
As you look at your PDC, it's now off...during the mission.

Chuckles

Spoiler:
+1 skill point Post COmmendation award

Tataz

Spoiler:
no Post COmmendation award after pg 5...you will wake up when you post again...for now since you haven't posted in a few days, I knocked you out...

Whatt

Spoiler:
+1 skill point Post COmmendation award


Elevator: "I'm sorry citizen, but there are too many citizens waiting in the queues to allow such frivolous uses of complex resrouces, your request has been noted and forwarded to Internal Security. Thank you have a nice day."

Timestamp: 1906:214.06.06


The elevator stops, the doors begin to open

"Thank you for using me, I was happy to..." The elevator doors slam shut and then the elevator suddenly accelerates, plastering all of you to the floor.

"Sorry Citizens a Blue citizen has requested use of this elevator, therefore we're passing your floor."

Timestamp 1907.00:214.06.06


Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:

The elevator stops, the doors begin to open

"Thank you for using me, I was happy to..." The elevator doors slam shut and then the elevator suddenly accelerates, plastering all of you to the floor.

"Sorry Citizens a Blue citizen has requested use of this elevator, therefore we're passing your floor."

Chuckles' contagious laughter booms continuously throughout the elevator as the it careens to it's destination.


SAM:

Spoiler:
You receive a message on your PDC from the computer:

Timescale moved up 3 minutes for R&D, you need to report to R&D at *91%:214.06.06

Timestamp 1907.43:214.06.06


Male

Liam also begins to laugh, the deep kind of laugh that comes from the back of your throat.

GM:

Spoiler:
How broken are we talking about here? Broke in two, exposed wiring, just get a new one, what? Also, a Blue citizen better really show up...


Liam-R-PZO wrote:

Liam also begins to laugh, the deep kind of laugh that comes from the back of your throat.

GM:** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
You begin messign around with it, non-chalantly, and it comes back on...after about 30 seconds, it shuts off again...But what if the Blue citizen gets tired of waiting 20 seconds for his elevator, and decides to leave?

Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:
Liam-R-PZO wrote:

Liam also begins to laugh, the deep kind of laugh that comes from the back of your throat.

GM:** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

GM:

Spoiler:
Well, if the Blue citizen doesn't show up I'm just going to have to put faith in the elevator that it will go where we need to go. Alright, I'm just going to settle for blasting the party's brains to mush instead of the Blue citizen's.

The elevator stops abruptly, vaulting everyone a foot in the air, Tataz bounces twice again...

DING!

The doors open and a blue citizen and 12 green goons step into the elevator.

The green goons are pointing their cone rifles in your direction.as the form a double line behind the blue citizen.

"EITHER AGAINST THE WALL OR OFF THE EL YOU MAGGOTS! NOW"

"R&D Sub-Basement AREA FIVE ONE Elevator....what is that AWFUL SMELL???" he then mumbles something about reds being worse than Infrareds... "Bruno, Find out who their Team Leader is."

the elevator has a capacity of 12, so imagine how squished you are, with 12 green goons pressing conerifles against your faces AND giving the blue citizen almost half the elevator.

Timestamp 1907.45:214.06.06

Sorry, I kinda went nuts there...I'll let you guys do a lil RP now =D


Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:

The elevator stops abruptly, vaulting everyone a foot in the air, Tataz bounces twice again...

DING!

The doors open and a blue citizen and 12 green goons step into the elevator.

The green goons are pointing their cone rifles in your direction.as the form a double line behind the blue citizen.

"EITHER AGAINST THE WALL OR OFF THE EL YOU MAGGOTS! NOW"

"R&D Sub-Basement AREA FIVE ONE Elevator....what is that AWFUL SMELL???" he then mumbles something about reds being worse than Infrareds... "Bruno, Find out who their Team Leader is."

the elevator has a capacity of 12, so imagine how squished you are, with 12 green goons pressing conerifles against your faces AND giving the blue citizen almost half the elevator.

Timestamp 1907.45:214.06.06

Sorry, I kinda went nuts there...I'll let you guys do a lil RP now =D

Chuckles scurries to his feet and plasters his body up against the back wall. He grins an uncomfortably wide grin and stares insistently at Sam, waiting for a lead to follow. Then he gets distracted and reaches his foot out hesitantly and nudges Tataz's limp body and says, "Wakey wakey. Time to get up, sleepy head!"


Male

Liam plasters himself against the wall and stares at the blue citizen, a too-wide smile on his face. "Greetings, sir."

GM:

Spoiler:
Shoot. Can't risk a mind blast with this many people with large weapons in here. I'm going to assume you did that on purpose.


Green goon that you assume is Bruno: "Otay Bozz, uh, which onez of youz reds iz duh teem leeber?"

btw the blue citizen has his back to you, and the goons are sort of standing on Tataz, one of them has the barrel of their cone rifle shoved in her mouth...almost acrobatically

LIAM

Spoiler:
did you end up with a secret society mission or contact point yet?

Liam 2

Spoiler:
Not really on purpose other than to protect this citizen and I figured 18 people in an elevator would be a funny visual...heh...I was gonna make it 6, but 12 was funnier...


Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:

Green goon that you assume is Bruno: "Otay Bozz, uh, which onez of youz reds iz duh teem leeber?"

btw the blue citizen has his back to you, and the goons are sort of standing on Tataz, one of them has the barrel of their cone rifle shoved in her mouth...almost acrobatically

LIAM ** spoiler omitted **

"He is. Sam-R-SPD-1 is the team leader.", Liam says as he attempts to point at Sam while keeping his hands up.

GM:

Spoiler:
Nope. I've yet to hear a single word from my Humanist buddies. EDIT: I figured that was why you did this, it's just more entertaining to raise your fist to the sky and curse the GM for no real reason.


Liam-R-PZO wrote:
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:

Green goon that you assume is Bruno: "Otay Bozz, uh, which onez of youz reds iz duh teem leeber?"

btw the blue citizen has his back to you, and the goons are sort of standing on Tataz, one of them has the barrel of their cone rifle shoved in her mouth...almost acrobatically

LIAM ** spoiler omitted **

"He is. Sam-R-SPD-1 is the team leader.", Liam says as he attempts to point at Sam while keeping his hands up.

GM:** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Well of course you have a standing mission to eliminate any high level citizens you can...

Male

Chuckles gawks at the goons standing on Tataz's motionless body, "Wow. That looks painful." Turning to Liam he reiterates, "Doesn't that look painful? Looks painful."

He continues to stare for several seconds before finally getting down on the floor to drag Tataz over into the corner. He tries gently shouldering his way through the crowd and starts pulling her by the ankles towards him, and when he can't budge her he looks up and meekly asks, "Uh...sir? Do you think...that is...::terrified guffaw:: I would love to obey orders and proceed to the back of the elevator but it appears you...through no fault of your own! Are ::chortle:: um standing on our HO! If you wouldn't mind just shimmying a touch over, nothing would make me happier than dragging our HO into the corner, see." Instead of waiting for a response, he continues to strain unsuccessfully to tug her body towards the corner. Fumbling and tripping all over everything in his path, he falls right on his butt, "Whoo boy ::huff puff:: looks like someone needs to ::grunt:: lay off the cold fun 'N algae chips, am I right, fellas? Heh heh...that was a joke guys...heh...::ahem::"


Chuckles!!

Spoiler:
2 perversity points for being so ballsy! and the algae chips, nicely played

much of what Chuckles says is slurred as the enitre time he's moving to grab Tataz, he has 6 cone rifles pressed against his face, everyone else still has at least one conerifle pointed at them the entire time.

Liam:

Spoiler:
You feel your PDC begin to vibrate & hum


Male

"What the- Excuse me for a moment, gentlemen, I seem to have a message. Oh don't you dare die now you little..." Liam pulls out his broken PDC and winces slightly as he checks it.


Liam

Spoiler:
As you pull out your PDC, you notice the screen says auto destruct 10...9...8...7...6...

DING! "Thank you for riding...R&D Sub-basement AREA FIVE ONE"

"FIVE..."

Timestamp 1908.18:214.06.06


Male

"What the- I didn't order a pint of Cold Fun..."

GM:

Spoiler:
Waiting a few more numbers, then throwing my PDC at the Blue citizen. If they start leaving before that, well, I'll say what I do when they start doing it, no sense in spoiling the surprise.


Liam stands there looking at his PDC as the blue citizen and his posse step out of the elevator, then Liam chucks his PDC at the blue citizen as the doors begin to close...

Timestamp 1908.21:214.06.06

it hits the citizen in the back of the head just as the doors close...

Timestamp 1908.22:214.06.06

The elevator begins to ascend. "Don't worry citizens, I'll get you to R&D right now..." chirps the elevator.

Timestamp 1908.25:214.06.06


Sam hops to his feet, Well they were rather rude weren't they?


Whatt just kind of rolled to the edge of the elevator when the higer ranking cotore got on... they had every right to comondeer the elevator as far as he was concerned. When they get off, he gets wobbily to his feet, looking longingly down the corridor in hopes of seeing a Bubbly Beverage vending machine, but alas, does not.

When Liam throws his PDC, Whatt straightens and shakes a finger. "Hey, Thitithen, that PDthee ith property that The Computer entruthts to you! Throwing it ith a treathonouth act. Throwing it at a higher ranking thitithen ith doubly tho! Hitting one ith athault!"

He takes out his notebook and starts making notations.


DING! The elevator arrives at your floor, the doors are wide open...

Elevator: "Well isn't that strange the Blue citizen is already done at AREA FIVE ONE...departing in 3...2..."

Timestamp: 1909.57:214.06.06


Male

"Actually, I was aiming for the trash receptacle they were in front of. I just have a weak throwing arm."

GM:

Spoiler:
Where was the big boom? There was supposed to be a big boom! Anyway, Mind Blasting whoever happens to be on the other side of the door once it opens. You're not taking me without a fight, coppers!


F Clone High-Class

sorry guys, i took a three day weekend, and was gone since Friday. I just got back to work today and this is the first chance in about 4 days I've had to any luck getting on here.

Once I am able to come around to consciousness.....

Eyes opened wide in surprise and fright, from my position down on this rather uncomfortable roller coaster ride called and elevator, staring up at my teammates........smacking my lips, and making a bad-taste-in-the-mouth expression and rubbing my tongue around to get it out - stretching my jaw.....

"why does my mouth feel like so dry.....I didn't even eat any alge chips. And my jaw feels totally sore....like something hard and long was shoved in my mouth.....In fact my jaw hasn't felt like this since I spent that night at the Vulture Troops camp......."

feeling extreme vertigo from the high velocity climb, she feels better just laying there......

"It's good this elevator moves so fast, I know how important it is for us to get where we're going.....wait....weren't we suppose to be going down?"


Male

Chuckles gawks at Liam in disbelief for a moment and then can't resist the urge to burst into the most ludicrous kind of laughter you've heard from Chuckles yet. You almost want to cover your ears to try and block out the shrill, crazed cackle. He gives Liam an overly familiar pat on the back that feels more like a hard slap, then he wipes a tear from his eye and gives a contented sigh. Then he starts up into a second sputter of laughter that trails off

After Whatt's speech, he gives him a sideways glance and jokes, "Say it, don't spray it, buddy. Hyuk hyuk."

Then something dawns on Chuckles... he staggers torpidly over to Liam on his wobbly legs, swings an arm around his neck in an affectionate gesture and says, "You know what I think? I think you need a little visit from DOCtor Chuckles! ::stifled laugh:: Maybe that last dose wore off a little too quicky-quick. But don't worry, chum. The doctor iiiisss....IN!" Chuckles swiftly thrusts a pill into Laim's mouth and whispers a little too loudly into his ear, "Now you wouldn't want anyone to 'take note' of your sudden urge to break things and mistake it for say...being a member of those destructive little punks, those...'Death Leopards' would ya?" Chuckles gestures suggestively towards Whatt who is currently scribbling away tenaciously at his notepad. "Catch my drift? HA HA...what am I saying? You don't catch drifts! YOU THROW 'EM! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Suddenly, the doors roll open and the voice of the elevator begins counting down. Chuckles blurts out at the top of his lungs, "OH MY CRAP! GO, TEAM, GO!" Then attempts an adept somersault out the door, "Alley-OOP!"


F Clone High-Class

".....and what's that horrible smell???"


Liam-R-PZO wrote:

"Actually, I was aiming for the trash receptacle they were in front of. I just have a weak throwing arm."

GM:** spoiler omitted **

Liam

Spoiler:
Yeah, you'd think so, but since it was just a screen malfunction, it didn't go boom...sorry bout that...by the way you can jump out before the elevator drops again...giving you 10 perversity points for the attempt on the blue's life! LoL...keep up the entertaining stuff, I was laughing my arse off...

Chuckles:

Spoiler:
Haha, you're a nut...perv pt for making me smile hyuk hyuk


Male
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:
Liam-R-PZO wrote:

"Actually, I was aiming for the trash receptacle they were in front of. I just have a weak throwing arm."

GM:** spoiler omitted **

Liam ** spoiler omitted **

Chuckles: ** spoiler omitted **

GM only:

Spoiler:
why thank you, good sir!


F Clone High-Class

Assuming the jarring sudden stop - the vaulting into the air about a foot, and the crashing back onto the not-so-comfortable steel floor of the elevator caused me to jar awake.....

"oooomph! Ow! Who...what....Auntie M is that you? What? Oh! Is this our floor? Whoah.....what's the hurry, Chuckles....you act like there's a firing squad waiting for us somewhere.....wait.....I need....to...get...up....here.....BOOBS!"

seeing team-members scurrying off the elevator, I try to get up and get out of the elevator as soon as I can......


Tataz

Spoiler:
sore ones at that...welcome back....you only missed some hilarity and some post count. Get that post count up to keep the Meritorious posting awards coming...

Wow, almost to the end of another page! nice...


Though Sam isn't particularly concerned with the antics of his team, he figures he should try to keep them in line a bit since he's the leader.

Okay team, good job in the elevator. Now let's press forward R&D, we don't want to be tardy.

He then tromps forward expecting his team to follow, hoping that he can actually find R&D.


Sam-R-SPD wrote:

Though Sam isn't particularly concerned with the antics of his team, he figures he should try to keep them in line a bit since he's the leader.

Okay team, good job in the elevator. Now let's press forward R&D, we don't want to be tardy.

He then tromps forward expecting his team to follow, hoping that he can actually find R&D.

SAM

Spoiler:
As self-appointed Equipment Guy, you're not concerned with Liam chucking his PDC at the Blue citizen? Or is this some clever ruse to gethim executed?

As you step out of the elevator, you're in an enormous hallway, 30' tall, 50 feet wide and 100' long, there's a massive blast door at the end of the hall, that says....

R&D Incendiaries Testing Ground.

You feel the ground shake


Male

"Death Leopards are like Commies, the only good thing about them is how entertaining they are while bleeding out on the floor. Now give me the happy pill, Chuckles." Liam then raises his camera and looks around the area and begins to narrate. "Our noble band of Troubleshooters has now reached the R&D department, one step closer to acheiving their goal of killing Commies.

GM:

Spoiler:
Good great wonderful. Just checking, there is a nearby PLC, right? I just want to pick up my nice, reliable knife before the Blue citizen shows up again.


Liam-R-PZO wrote:

"Death Leopards are like Commies, the only good thing about them is how entertaining they are while bleeding out on the floor. Now give me the happy pill, Chuckles." Liam then raises his camera and looks around the area and begins to narrate. "Our noble band of Troubleshooters has now reached the R&D department, one step closer to acheiving their goal of killing Commies.

GM:** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
There's not one on this level, this level is strictly R&D Incendiaries Testing Grounds, you could alwyas volunteer for a nice experimental weapon...

F Clone High-Class
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:


R&D Incendiaries Testing Ground.

You feel the ground shake

"Was that your stomach again, Chuckles?"

GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:


ou're in an enormous hallway, 30' tall, 50 feet wide and 100' long, there's a massive blast door at the end of the hall,

"Woah - that door is like bigger than the vault door at Arkham Asylum! That's where Batman keeps all his Mutant Commie Traitors and does experiments on them to turn them into loyal Computer-Loving citizens!"

"C'mon, team - I bet there's all sorts total fun to be found in there for Troubleshooters of all Security Clearances! What could possibly go wrong in there?!? This is going to be fun!!!"

Hurries down the hall


Tataz-R-BIG-1 wrote:
GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:


R&D Incendiaries Testing Ground.

You feel the ground shake

"Was that your stomach again, Chuckles?"

GM of PZO Sector-Alpha Complex wrote:


ou're in an enormous hallway, 30' tall, 50 feet wide and 100' long, there's a massive blast door at the end of the hall,

"Woah - that door is like bigger than the vault door at Arkham Asylum! That's where Batman keeps all his Mutant Commie Traitors and does experiments on them to turn them into loyal Computer-Loving citizens!"

"C'mon, team - I bet there's all sorts total fun to be found in there for Troubleshooters of all Security Clearances! What could possibly go wrong in there?!? This is going to be fun!!!"

Hurries down the hall

Spoiler:
Great comic book triva reference +2 perversity points.

F Clone High-Class
Tataz-R-BIG-1 wrote:


"Woah - that door is like bigger than the vault door at Arkham Asylum! That's where Batman keeps all his Mutant Commie Traitors and does experiments on them to turn them into loyal Computer-Loving citizens!"

"Just in cast this IS Arkham Asylum....none of you are secretly Mutants are you? That would be very unfortunate and cause a great deal of unhappiness if you were to be detained there, costing us a valued and trusted Troubleshooter from our team!"

251 to 300 of 728 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PARANOIA in PZO Sector!!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.