Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Thread Celestial


Off-Topic Discussions

301 to 350 of 3,170 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Celestial Follower wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:

"Just realised it's been awhile since i've had any fruit or veg., is there any here? well apart from this pommie/limey/old fruit"

"Oh yes the turnips. Any still about?"

It's weird, the pit *cough* balors really liked the turnips, so we're all out.

"Cool, whatever. I'll just get a cocktail ith a cherry in."

*walks over to bar, gets a poncy cocktail with a cherry, mini-umbrella in a glass with salt around the edges. downs the flourescent liquid.*

"Whoooo, i don't think that mixed well with the pill the doctor gave me."

*smokes comes out his nostrils and twinkly stars surround his head*

*moves to the dance floor and starts to do the St. Vitus Dance*

"Yeah, Bauhaus roxx!!"


Man, when will this dumb party end?!


Angel Fish wrote:
Man, when will this dumb party end?!

For us, at least right about now. We've heard about a really cool new party bus so we're off to check that out. We may be back later.

Molly gives DSX a kiss. "You were awfully good," she says with a wink. "Hope I see you again soon."

Silver Crusade

Follower! How about a veggie tray with an assortment of fatty dips?


Celestial Healer wrote:
Follower! How about a veggie tray with an assortment of fatty dips?

As a Lawful Good angel, it is my duty to eat a healthy, balanced diet.

...which means I'm stealing from the poodles. Don't we have anything other than imported beer and turnips?


Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Follower! How about a veggie tray with an assortment of fatty dips?

As a Lawful Good angel, it is my duty to eat a healthy, balanced diet.

...which means I'm stealing from the poodles. Don't we have anything other than imported beer and turnips?

Someone, not me, left you a Baby Ruth floating on top of your tank. Not a real baby, silly. Maybe not a real candy bar either. Ewww!

Silver Crusade

I guess it's time to skim the fishtank.


<Runs back with vegetable tray>

OK. We've got Ranch, High-Fat Italian, All-Fat Vinaigrette...not sure about that one. Someone tried to sell me Dretchings, though. No thanks!

Say, where'd everyone go?


GO TEAM CHAOS!!!!


Potato Slaad wrote:
GO TEAM CHAOS!!!!

Shoo! If chaos is so good, what are you doing in a place of law and order?

Moron...


Celestial Follower wrote:

<Infernal cop car pops in>

Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo!

<Tentacles grab random patrons>

Hooray! We're back! That side trip to Ry'leh, North Carolina was pretty rough.

*Finally recovers from (planar)road enough to get out of car*

Jack's, I have good news!


DbJ's Human Form wrote:

*Finally recovers from (planar)road enough to get out of car*

Jack's, I have good news!

*turns back into a dragon*

I need a drink and I'm willing to turn it into a drinking game! Who knows how to play "I've never?"


Angel Fish wrote:

Shoo! If chaos is so good, what are you doing in a place of law and order?

Moron...

I thought Good welcomed all non-evil sentients who were open to goodness?

Poor fishy- {reaches in and lays a big wet kiss on him} being so Lawful all the time must make it hard to relax and unwind. Do you need any help? {offers handfull a assorted pills}

Silver Crusade

Dr. Jan Jansen III, Turnip King wrote:
I thought Good welcomed all non-evil sentients who were open to goodness?

That would be "nice", but wouldn't be necessary to be "good". Plus, the slaadi kind of stink up the place.


Celestial Healer wrote:
That would be "nice", but wouldn't be necessary to be "good". Plus, the slaadi kind of stink up the place.

{gates in, looks around, and wrinkles nose in disgust} Now now, CB, sometimes being Good does mean being Nice too. You wouldn't want the Slaadi to file a class-discrimination Lawsuit against you and your "enterprise" here, would you?

Besides, I'm certain you could have gotten one or two of those "nymphets" to scrub down any Slaad that popped in.

{starts wandering around, making note of fire exits, maximum occupancy, and equal access for physically-challenged patrons}

Silver Crusade

*shoots the hippeh in the face*

Erm.

That was justified!

Celestial = outsider
hippeh = chaotic
lawyer = evil
Ergo, he's a demon and was planning an invasion.

Someone hide the body.


I'll take it dearie, I can always use a new butler at my lair ..

drags hippeh corpse away


Celestial Healer wrote:

*shoots the hippeh in the face*

Erm.

That was justified!

Celestial = outsider
hippeh = chaotic
lawyer = evil
Ergo, he's a demon and was planning an invasion.

Someone hide the body.

Hippehs are chaotic GOOD, you fool!


Hey, what's going on? Why was there just a succubus in there? Isn't this place supposed to kill demons and stuff? Hint, hint.

Silver Crusade

Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

*shoots the hippeh in the face*

Erm.

That was justified!

Celestial = outsider
hippeh = chaotic
lawyer = evil
Ergo, he's a demon and was planning an invasion.

Someone hide the body.

Hippehs are chaotic GOOD, you fool!

No, lawyer trumps hippeh every time.

Silver Crusade

Moral Eel wrote:
Hey, what's going on? Why was there just a succubus in there? Isn't this place supposed to kill demons and stuff? Hint, hint.

I've never seen such an old succubus. Who is she supposed to be seducing, looking like that? She doesn't seem like much of a threat.


Angel Fish wrote:
Hippehs are chaotic GOOD, you fool!
Celestial Healer wrote:
No, lawyer trumps hippeh every time.

{Gate's in, brushes off jacket} Ah, meeting adjourned 45 minutes for lunch. Hello again, CB. Barkeep, might I get a double martini? Thanks, my good Jack.

Don't get your scales ruffled, Mr. Fish. CB had some sort of childhood trauma, something about being trapped in a 60's flower-power legal commune. He can't help shooting hippeys or lawyers, especially if they pop in unannounced and catch him by surprise.

And no, lawyers aren't automatically evil. Just nearly all of the better ones.

Now CB, put the gun down, please? A second time in one day is bordering on rude, and the drycleaners charge extra to get smokepowder out of my suits.


Celestial Healer wrote:


I've never seen such an old succubus. Who is she supposed to be seducing, looking like that? She doesn't seem like much of a threat.

Appears in a puff of unfiltered Pall Mall cigarette smoke

I work the Sunbelt sonny, you should look so good after three centuries in Arizona!


*Flies into thread*
Hey everybody I'm ba-
*sees old succubus and flies off. Could be Laughing, could be vomiting*

Cheliax

Celestial Follower wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Anyway, just kidding about the Nine Hells. If I ever got back there, all those parking tickets would catch up with me, anyway.

*Gulp*

<Watches nervously for infernal cops bearing warrants>

Pops in from the Astral Plane.

Remain in teh vee-hick-ull!

Andoran

Slip and Slaad wrote:

*Slides around the backseat*

What radio stations does a hell car get?

Well, probably ones that play Hell's Devils.

Cheliax

Celestial Follower wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:

"Just realised it's been awhile since i've had any fruit or veg., is there any here? well apart from this pommie/limey/old fruit"

"Oh yes the turnips. Any still about?"

It's weird, the pit *cough* balors really liked the turnips, so we're all out.

I thought we had an infinite stock?

Andoran

Celestial Hippeh Lawyer wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
That would be "nice", but wouldn't be necessary to be "good". Plus, the slaadi kind of stink up the place.

{gates in, looks around, and wrinkles nose in disgust} Now now, CB, sometimes being Good does mean being Nice too. You wouldn't want the Slaadi to file a class-discrimination Lawsuit against you and your "enterprise" here, would you?

Besides, I'm certain you could have gotten one or two of those "nymphets" to scrub down any Slaad that popped in.

{starts wandering around, making note of fire exits, maximum occupancy, and equal access for physically-challenged patrons}

Hmmm... would implanting an egg in a nymphet give it the celestial template?


BRAINS!!!


Infernal Nuisance wrote:
Celestial Follower wrote:
DSXMachina wrote:

"Just realised it's been awhile since i've had any fruit or veg., is there any here? well apart from this pommie/limey/old fruit"

"Oh yes the turnips. Any still about?"

It's weird, the pit *cough* balors really liked the turnips, so we're all out.
I thought we had an infinite stock?

Er, well, see, those pi...balors are really hungry.

It's really quiet here now.

ECHO

ECHO

ECHO

echo


Fruit Slaad wrote:
Celestial Hippeh Lawyer wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
That would be "nice", but wouldn't be necessary to be "good". Plus, the slaadi kind of stink up the place.

{gates in, looks around, and wrinkles nose in disgust} Now now, CB, sometimes being Good does mean being Nice too. You wouldn't want the Slaadi to file a class-discrimination Lawsuit against you and your "enterprise" here, would you?

Besides, I'm certain you could have gotten one or two of those "nymphets" to scrub down any Slaad that popped in.

{starts wandering around, making note of fire exits, maximum occupancy, and equal access for physically-challenged patrons}

Hmmm... would implanting an egg in a nymphet give it the celestial template?

*Hits Fruit Slaad with moral dilemma, then blasts him out of the thread with axiomatic energy*


*Flies back over thread*
Hey, there is a volleyball game going on in the Jack thread. Between Lynora-Jill, Ambrosia Slaad, Alaina, and 3 celestial nymphs!
*Flies to Jack thread*

Silver Crusade

What are those Celestial Nymphs doing on the Jacks thread? I thought they were part of my cult...


Celestial Healer wrote:
What are those Celestial Nymphs doing on the Jacks thread? I thought they were part of my cult...

No, they just come for the parties. They are chaotic, after all.

Silver Crusade

Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
What are those Celestial Nymphs doing on the Jacks thread? I thought they were part of my cult...
No, they just come for the parties. They are chaotic, after all.

I don't know why they would leave our thread. We're fun.

Maybe a game of Scrabble would give this party a boost.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
What are those Celestial Nymphs doing on the Jacks thread? I thought they were part of my cult...
No, they just come for the parties. They are chaotic, after all.

I don't know why they would leave our thread. We're fun.

Maybe a game of Scrabble would give this party a boost.

Sure. I'll go first. *puts down letters* [url=http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0031.htmlZyqxuwy.[/url]

Silver Crusade

Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Angel Fish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
What are those Celestial Nymphs doing on the Jacks thread? I thought they were part of my cult...
No, they just come for the parties. They are chaotic, after all.

I don't know why they would leave our thread. We're fun.

Maybe a game of Scrabble would give this party a boost.

Sure. I'll go first. *puts down letters* Zyqxuwy.

Fixed link.

Ok! I can build off your U, I think... T-R-U-E. 4 points. So far you are up by about 150. I hope I get some better letters.


Celestial Healer wrote:
...I hope I get some better letters.

{sends telepathic message to CH} Lynora-Jill and I are playing volleyball in the Jack thread. Wanna come over and cheer for her? or me? I think she's part Celestial if that matters.

Silver Crusade

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
...I hope I get some better letters.
{sends telepathic message to CH} Lynora-Jill and I are playing volleyball in the Jack thread. Wanna come over and cheer for her? or me? I think she's part Celestial if that matters.

Who are you kidding? The party's here! I'm about to put this W on a triple letter score, baby!


Celestial Healer wrote:
Who are you kidding? The party's here! I'm about to put this W on a triple letter score, baby!

{sends telepathic image of Lynora in bikini jumping up and down in slow motion} The party's where?


*a tiny see-through dragon appears next to Angel Fish*
Okay, if you take this letters and play of his W in 'Wayfinder',
you can spell out worcestershire. It's a sauce.

Silver Crusade

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Who are you kidding? The party's here! I'm about to put this W on a triple letter score, baby!
{sends telepathic image of Lynora in bikini jumping up and down in slow motion} The party's where?

You forgot that I like guys.

Hmm. "WALLABY" would use all 7 of my letters...


Celestial Healer wrote:
You forgot that I like guys.

{telepathically:} Oops, I didn't know. I'm very, very sorry for sending those images. {feels horrible, breaks link}


Well, this party's been real, but when the bikini team is volleyballing over at the Jack's clubhouse, I gotta give the Scrabble a pass. Laters!

Collects up his fiendish dryads and nymphs and gates out


I've brought the Chardonnay and the Rice Chex. Enjoy!

By the way, CH, flumph isn't a legal word.

Silver Crusade

Celestial Follower wrote:

I've brought the Chardonnay and the Rice Chex. Enjoy!

By the way, CH, flumph isn't a legal word.

Well, we don't have a dictionary for challenges, so we've been using Monster Manuals instead.

Silver Crusade

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You forgot that I like guys.
{telepathically:} Oops, I didn't know. I'm very, very sorry for sending those images. {feels horrible, breaks link}

No worries. We can go shopping sometime.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Celestial Follower wrote:

I've brought the Chardonnay and the Rice Chex. Enjoy!

By the way, CH, flumph isn't a legal word.

Well, we don't have a dictionary for challenges, so we've been using Monster Manuals instead.

"Yrthak". And on a double word score...


GO TEAM CHAOS!!!

301 to 350 of 3,170 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / The Thread Celestial All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.