|Purple Dragon Knight Star Voter 2015|
My group is currently going through MotM, and we switched to PRPG rules.
My current character is a fighter/rogue with a one level dip in Dervish (CW), and goes a little bit like this:
Male halfling Fighter 4/Rogue 3/Dervish 1
CG Small humanoid
Init +5 ; Senses Perception +8, Keen Senses
AC 27, touch 21, flat-footed 22 (+6 armor, +5 dex, +1 size, +1 deflection)
hp 76.5 (3d8+5d10+16)
Fort +8, Ref +12, Will +5
Defensive Abilities Fearless, Dodge, Mobility, Trap Sense, Bravery, Rogue Evasion
Spd 30 ft./x4
Melee +1 Scimitar +13/+8 1d4+4 18-20/x2 (main)
Melee +1 Scimitar +13 1d4+3 18-20/x2 (offhand)
Melee Mwk Scimitar +15/+10 1d4+3 18-20/x2 (one handed, silver)
Ranged Mwk Sling +14/+9 1d3+1 20/x2
Special Attacks Combat Expertise, Sneak Attack, Bleeding Attack
Str 12, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12
Base Atk +7, Cmb +11
Feats Agile Maneuvers (PFB 81), Armor Proficiency (Heavy) (PFB 82), Armor Proficiency (Light) (PFB 82), Armor Proficiency (Medium) (PFB 82), Combat Expertise (PFB 83), Dodge (PFB 85), Mobility (PFB 91), Shield Proficiency (PFB 94), Two-weapon Fighting (PFB 96), Weapon Finesse (PFB 97), Weapon Focus (PFB 97), Weapon Specialization (PFB 97)
Skills Acrobatics +18, Appraise +6, Climb +9, Disable Device +10, Escape Artist +16, Intimidate +5, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (geography) +6, Knowledge (local) +6, Linguistics +8, Perception +11, Perform (dance) +12, Sleight of Hand +10, Stealth +15, Swim +6, Use Magic Device +7, Use Magic Device +7
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Orc
Combat Gear +1 Scimitar, Mwk Sling, Mwk Scimitar, Chain shirt +1
Other Gear Belt Pouch, Gp worth of gems & jewelry:, 1300, MW Potion Belt, Protection from Arrows (DR10/magic), Antitoxin x2, Neutralize Poison, Holy Water x2, Alchemist Fire x4, Acid x2, CMW 2d8+3, CSW 3d8+5, Backpack, Sunrods x2, Belladonna x8, Stuff in Saddlebags:, Alchemist Fire x9, Acid x6, Waterskin + 1 week's ration, Holy Water x2, Shards of Acid Resistant Junk, Mithril Shirt +1, Scimitar +1 (x2), MW Silver Scimitar, Bullets +1 (x10), Silver Bullets (x10), MW Bullets (x17), MW Thieve's Tools, Travel Cloak, Boots of Striding and Springing, Helm of Low-Light Vision, ---> King Azim Flameheart, Ring of the Darkhidden, Armor & Shield, Weapons
Class Abilities • TRAP SENSE (+1) - +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. (PFB 15).
• FIGHTER BONUS FEATS - At 1st level, and at every even level thereafter, a fighter gains a bonus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement (meaning that the fighter gains a feat at every level). These bonus feats must be selected from either fighter bonus feats or combat feats (see the Feats chapter). (PFB 27).
• FIGHTER WEAPONS AND ARMOR - A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, medium, and light) and shields (including tower shields). (PFB 27).
• BRAVERY - +1 to saves vs. fear. +1 every 4 levels after 2nd. (PFB 27).
• ARMOR TRAINING - Armor bonus is increased by +1 and the armor check penalty is reduced by 1 (to a minimum of 0) and maximum dexterity bonus is increased by +1. (PFB 27).
• ROGUE WEAPONS AND ARMOR - All simple weapons, hand crossbow, rapier, sap, shortbow, and short sword. All light armor, but no shield. (PFB 38).
• SNEAK ATTACK - Deal +2d6 sneak attack damage in addition to weapon damage any time the enemy is denied a dexterity bonus to AC or is flanked by the rogue. Ranged attacks must be within 30 feet to do sneak attack damage. (PFB 38).
• TRAPFINDING - The rogue can use the Perception skill to find traps whose DC is over 20. (PFB 38).
• ROGUE EVASION - If the rogue makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, he instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor and is not helpless. (PFB 39).
• ROGUE TALENT - You have chosen the following rogue talents: Bleeding Attack.
- Bleeding Attack - A rogue with this ability can cause living opponents to bleed when hitting them with a sneak attack. This attack causes the target to take 1 additional point of damage each round for each die of the rogue’s sneak attack (ie. 4d6 equals 4 points of bleed). Bleeding creatures take that amount of damage at the start of each of their turns. The bleeding can be stopped by a DC 15 Heal check or the application of any effect that heals hit point damage. Bleeding damage from this ability does not stack with itself. (PFA3 39). (PFB 39).
• DERVISH DANCE 1/DAY - Full attack action while moving up to your speed (CW 25-27).
• MOVEMENT MASTERY - Can always take 10 on Acrobatics and Perform (CW 25-27).
• SLASHING BLADES - Scimitar are light weapons for you (CW 25-27).
• AC BONUS +1 - Bonus to AC when wearing no armor or light armor, and not carrying a shield (CW 25-27).
|Darrin Drader Contributor|