Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Pathfinder / Red Hand and More


Play-by-Post

651 to 700 of 895 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Coraline 'Claret' Chandrila wrote:
Nightwish wrote:


The +4 will apply (but the 18 will not be a crit for an unarmed strike)...
Coraline: damage was 14

I mentioned that I don't think the crit will apply in this case, but I think my total damage would be 18, once you factor ranger bonus, and my initiative is 20 (roll of 14 + 6 for Coraline Dex, but please adjust given Coraline’s not making the DC 15 check when you rolled)

Does Coraline get anymore actions in the surprise round ?

You're absolutely right, I forgot to add the +4. You won't get any extra attacks, since you're attacking with a Sorceror's BAB instead of a Ranger's (and a sorceror only gets one attack at 6th level). Your physical stats are unaffected by the possession, so your Initiative is still 20.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Here's the Initiative order:

20 - Tate and Coraline
17 - Neevan
16 - Bad Guys
15 - Hans

Tate and Coraline both had readied actions, which provoked initiative for everyone else.

Order of events:

Coraline struck the hobgoblin barehanded and delivered 18 points of damage (some of which was from Vampiric Touch, so she gains some of those hitpoints herself), becoming immediately visible. This enabled Tate to detect her position and alter his shot accordingly using Precise Shot feat, and his arrow strikes unerringly into the flesh of the hobgoblin. Still staggered and caught by surprise, Neevan sumersaults past everyone, ending her maneuver with a powerful straight leg kick that catches the hob under the chin, rocking him backward. (He's taken 45 damage, but he's still up).

Stunned (but not "stunned"), the hobgoblin recovers quickly, though he is terribly wounded, drawing his sword and lashing out at Coraline, because she wounded him with both melee and magic, almost certainly missing. The other three will have to take a move action to get up from the table and draw their weapons, and another to move into melee, so they won't get an attack this round.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Does anyone still have the interior map I posted? It seems to have disappeared both from my computer and from the MediaFire file I put it in. If anyone still has that, can you send it to me?

nightwish5121@yahoo.com

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Yurgan

Spoiler:
While you were searching the Mindspin Mountains for signs of the lost ruin you're looking for, you started encountering large numbers of monstrous humanoids - goblins, hobgoblins, bugbears, gnolls, and some giants. They were occuring in larger numbers than expected, leading you to believe something foul was afoot, and giving in to the better part of wisdom, you decided to delay your quest for another day, at least until you could figure out why there are so many monsters in the Mindspin and how to get them out of there so you can search in peace.

You happened upon a group of adventurer's from the north, who let you in on a bit of what's been happening. Apparently there is some new goblinoid warlord rising to power and using the Wyrmsmoke Mountains (which I've set in the Mindspin Mountains) as his staging point for raids into the humanoid territories. This group's scouts had located an old dwarven bridge across a wide chasm, which, if the monsters were to discover it, would give them much easier access inland to some of the human settlements about. The set out with the goal of destroying the bridge, but were thwarted by its guardian, a large dragon-like creature. Most of the group was slain by the creature, and only yourself and two others survived, fleeing the bridge and hoping to find reinforcements to complete the task. Your other two companions will be the other two pc's, once they're ready to go. With the aid of your divinations, you learned that your best path to find a group of allies suitable to your task would be to follow the chasm to the west. Following the chasm, you travel about a day west and come in sight of a ruined manor house.


Female Half Elf Ranger 6
Nightwish wrote:
the hobgoblin rocking him backward. (He's taken 45 damage, but he's still up).

That's not a 1st ed hobgoblin, I'll tell you that much !

Amie is in initiative as well right ? Nightwish I sent an email to clarify something.


DEATH !


Once the surprise round is over, Tate will shift his aim to the next target to appear within thirty feet, and will shoot off one sneak attack, then retreat to where the others are, putting away his bow, and drawing his knife.

1d20+13=21, 1d8+2=6, 3d6=14


Female Half Elf Cleric/6

Nightwish, you had said at the end of taking out the two guards that you would save the initiative roll for later, as it all happened in the surpirse round. If you want though, I can roll initiative. Still waiting on an answer about my Bless spell.

Oh, and the link to your interior map still worked for me. It's on page 12. Let me know if it doesn work and I'll send it to you.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Amie can keep her previous initiative roll. And the Bless is still in effect, as it lasts six minutes, and it's been only a couple minutes.


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Fey) 1/Druid 5

Hans hurls a ball of flame at the hobgoblin. "Ooh, you're a tough one, ain't ye!" he marvels. His mangy wolf companion howls in excitement.

1d20+7=17 1d6+5=6


Female Half Elf Cleric/6

Ok last thing, Bless only works on those around when I caste it right? So every one has the plus one but Neevan?


Female Human (Vudrani) Monk 6

Seeing the first hobgoblin still standing and still a threat, Neevan tried to drive her right elbow into his abdomen before following with a closed left fist to his chest.

Flurry of Blows
1st Attack Roll: 21
Damage: 5
2nd Attack Roll: 7
Damage: 10

I tried to check the map on page 12 but it was down for me at the time.


"Not exactly what I expected ..."

Absently pulling a twig from his beard and tossing it aside, the dwarf adjusts his spell component pouch and begins marching toward the manor's front entrance.

Yurgan's still not moved passed the humiliation he received at the claws of the draconic bridge guardian, and is in a fairly foul mood. The fact that he's been forced to look for help in defeating the creature only makes things worse; he's not paying much attention as he closes with the door, intent on pounding on the thing and making this little side trip as short as possible. He'll use a double-move to reach the entrance, but he's not going to notice the combat until the beginning of the next round as a result.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Coraline 'Claret' Chandrila wrote:
Nightwish wrote:
the hobgoblin rocking him backward. (He's taken 45 damage, but he's still up).

That's not a 1st ed hobgoblin, I'll tell you that much !

Amie is in initiative as well right ? Nightwish I sent an email to clarify something.

Spoiler:
Sorry, I forgot to answer that. You can make a new Save each round to try to regain control.
Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Neevan wrote:

Seeing the first hobgoblin still standing and still a threat, Neevan tried to drive her right elbow into his abdomen before following with a closed left fist to his chest.

Flurry of Blows
1st Attack Roll: 21
Damage: 5
2nd Attack Roll: 7
Damage: 10

I tried to check the map on page 12 but it was down for me at the time.

It should be working now. It didn't work for me last time I tried it, but it did this time. You'll have to click the download link, though, to view it.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

I'll catch everything up this evening sometime. I've got a heavy workload today (I don't usually work Sundays, but they sent me so much work this week that I have to work the weekend, too).

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Okay, just to get things in order, here is the amended initiative order. I kind of described things in the wrong order earlier, because Tate and Coraline actually got their attacks in the surprise round, because they had readied actions, but Neevan's attack wouldn't actually happen until regular combat began. But for the sake of continuity, we'll just keep it as described, because it would be too confusing to go back and rewrite the opening round. We'll just say that Neevan somehow got a boost of adrenaline and somehow got in on the surprise round (my fault, it's sometimes hard to keep posts in the right order when we're posting on the fly).

Coraline - Surprise Attack
Tate - Surprise Attack
Neevan - Surprise Attack (for the sake of continuity)

And NOW that battle is joined:

Amie 21

Yurgan 21 (double-moves to the entry door, probably startling whoever's in the back of the party; can attack next round)

Tate 20

Spoiler:
Unless you delay action, none of the other hobs will be in line of effect for your bow on your initiative (the doorway between you and them hampers sight range), so if you take your posted attack on your initiative, the only one you can hit will be the one that is already severely wounded (which will kill it, if you choose to do so). If you want to get one of the others, you'll have to delay after their move action on Initiative 16, but that'll cost you your Sneak Attack advantage.

Coraline 20

Spoiler:
You can act "normally" as sorceror, or can attempt to regain control as a Full Round action and attack next round as a ranger, if successful.

Neevan 17

Spoiler:
If Tate delivers his sneak attack against the one you were already fighting - which is the only one he can, unless he chooses to delay action and give up his sneak attack advantage (see his spoiler above), then it will be dead before you attack, but its compadres will be right on you in moments, if you want to delay action until they get to you, then you use those attack rolls against one of them. You can move to intercept them, of course, but you won't get a full-round attack if you do so.

Hobgoblins 16 (The other three arrive where Coraline and Neevan are. 1st one attacks Coraline, hitting for 10 damage. The second one attacks Neevan, hitting for 7 damage. The third one pulls up short, draws up a wickedly crafted beast of a bow and takes a bead on Tate, but misses wide (ignore the damage roll in the link, it doesn't apply since he missed).

Hans 15

Spoiler:
The original hobgoblin is likely already dead by the time your initiative comes up, but you can toss your spell at one of the other three, all of whom just arrived at the double doors where Coraline and Neevan are at.

Johnny 15 (will double-move back to the door, can attack next round)


Tate will shoot the wounded hobgoblin, then take a move to get back among the others. He will draw his rapier, and try to position close to Neevan so they can flank enemies, and hold the line for the soft squishy centre of the party.

1d20+13=20, 1d8+2=9, 3d6=11


Female Half Elf Ranger 6

DM Nightwish

Spoiler:
Int check =17+ 1 = 18.

Looks like the Ranger has temporarily reasserted herself from the Sorceress.


So I can't take any other actions this round ? Can I take a five foot step in to give access to the other pcs milling about the entry ?

As if coming out of a dream, or swimming against a slow current, Coraline realizes these are not her actions nor her thoughts. She fights desperately and questioningly with her mind and spirit to regain control of her body, to master her movements before …

TOO LATE ! Coraline is struck by a hobgoblin, a strike that she would have eluded had she had she not been overcome by … the voice, no not just a voice but a presence.

It … no not 'it' but 'she' the Ranger realized. And SHE was still here, within her.

And despite her regaining some semblance of control, even as her years of training and discipline kicked in, even as her fingers expertly wrapped around her weapons to draw them fluidly from their sheaths, a lone word escaped her lips, a word she herself would never utter in this manner.

DEATH !!


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Fey) 1/Druid 5

If the main hobgoblin is dead, Hans tosses his flame at one of the other hobgoblins.


Female Half Elf Cleric/6

Amie arrives to the situation shortly after Neevan. She readies her bow for a shot still feeling the power of her earlier spell flow through her. She begins to take aim and then stops. Thinking for a moment she shifts her attention to Neevan. Raising her bow up in a prayer she calls out. “Deadeye! Lend her your strength!”

Casts Bull’s Strength on Neevan


Female Human (Vudrani) Monk 6

Neevan felt a strange strength welling up within her as Amie called on her god. She swore to thank the priestess for her gift after the danger was past.

Seeing Tate finish the first hobgoblin and take a position nearby, she stood her ground as the new enemies charged in, taking their blows as well as she could before counter-attacking with both fists. She hoped it would keep the hobgoblin's attention on her so that the sly looking man could take the advantage.

Standing in place and using Flurry of Blows
1st Attack Roll: 24
Damage: 10
2nd Attack Roll: 16
Damage: 12

I'm sorry about the mix-up with the surprise round earlier. I got a little confused.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Neevan wrote:
I'm sorry about the mix-up with the surprise round earlier. I got a little confused.

No worries, it wasn't your fault, it was mine. Folks post on the fly all the time, and that's par for the course for PbP, since real life often makes it hard to post in perfect initiative order. It's therefore my job to make sure the posts get arranged in the right order once they're in, and I should have caught that and arranged that action in the combat round rather than the surprise round, but I didn't.


Male Human Ardent 5 / Flayerspawn 1

Am I there?

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Benedetto wrote:
Am I there?

You are there. Scroll up to the top of the page and read the spoiler I addressed to Yurgan. My idea was that you, he and Miho (if he's still joining the game) are together from that little excursion, so that spoiler is for all three of you.

By the way, folks, I'm away camping and canoing (fun, fun, it's about the only way to cope with this heat wave), so I'm stuck using my handheld right now, but I'll be back sometime this evening.


Male Human Ardent 5 / Flayerspawn 1

Where do we fit in the initiative order?


F Human Psychic warrior 1

Awesome


F Human Psychic warrior 1

Init 1d20+4=17 I follow Yeurgen to the door.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Benedetto wrote:
Where do we fit in the initiative order?

At the beginning of this scene, you are a double move away from the front door, so you can act next round.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Okay, in the last round, Tate dropped the first hobgoblin, and Neevan and Hans damaged the nearest of the other three. At the same time, you could hear multiple footsteps approaching from behind. Those toward the back of the party, nearest the door, see a dwarf with a close-cropped beard wearing robes and no armor, leading a tall male human with a pale compexion and a cloak and chain shirt, and an even taller well-toned female human of obviously Tian ancestry (think Japanese) in a gleaming breastplate and brandishing a greatsword. They look haggard, as if they've traveled many days without sleep.

Yurgan, Miho and Benedetto (who still needs to roll Initiative, by the way):

Gathered near the front door of the manor, you can see a human in light armor weilding a bow, a halfling riding on a wolf tossing fire that just appears in his hands, and a hobgoblin with odd scales glistening over his body. Oddly, the humans and humanoids seem to be aware of the hobgoblin, but unconcerned over his presence. Inside the door, in the foyer, you can see a female half-elf, and just beyond her another female half-elf and a human female mixing it up with several hobgoblins.


Male Human Ardent 5 / Flayerspawn 1
Nightwish wrote:
Those toward the back of the party, nearest the door, see a dwarf with a close-cropped beard wearing robes and no armor, leading a tall male human with a pale compexion and a cloak and chain shirt, and an even taller well-toned female human of obviously Tian ancestry (think Japanese) in a gleaming breastplate and brandishing a greatsword. They look haggard, as if they've traveled many days without sleep.

Have we, in fact, travelled many days without sleep?

Nightwish wrote:
Yurgan, Miho and Benedetto (who still needs to roll Initiative, by the way):

Initiative: 16

"Looks t' me like we's found either some potential allies, or else the hobgoblin horde's next victims to inspire us. Ah think we need t' shake a leg, friends."

Benedetto moves to where he can see the hobgoblins better. He's looking to see someone who's likely some sort of sergeant or enforcer. (You know the type; high hit dice, low Will save/) If he sees a likely candidate (Perception modifier is +13), he'll loose a 5d10 mind thrust (Will save of DC 19 to avoid all damage). To the casual observer, it sounds like there's a swarm of bees in the area, which grows louder and more distinct as it converges on the target.


Female Human (Vudrani) Monk 6

Neevan did not notice the newcomers immediately, being further from the front door and entirely focused on removing the threat of the hobgoblins. Seeing the one she had just struck still standing, she attempted to plant a kick right underneath his chin. When that strike missed, she brought her foot right back down onto his shoulder.

Flurry of Blows
First Attack Roll: 10
Damage: 13
Second Attack Roll: 23
Damage: 9


Male Halfling Sorcerer (Fey) 1/Druid 5

"What kind of crazy house is this?" Hans quips. "It seems to attract all sorts of colourful characters from near and far!"

Hans tosses another flame at the hobgoblins as he keeps one eye glued on the newcomers.

1d20+7=24 1d6+5=6


F Human Psychic warrior 1

With a primal yell of focus Miho starts to move, picking up speed with every step, her hands seem to move into an overhead position as her blade seems to leap into her hands, one second it is on her back, the next in her hands.

She charges a hobgoblin facing the women, bringing her blade straight down onto it. AND THROUGH IT.

Power attack for 2 points, charge+2 total attack bonus1d20+12=31, 2d6+10=19

Crit confirmation
1d20+12=32, 2d6+10=14

Total damage =33+4 if surprise round=37 damage

Now that's an entrance

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Benedetto wrote:
Have we, in fact, travelled many days without sleep?

Eh, not really. That was just flavor to describe the generally haggard appearance of the three of you, since you recently battled and survived a dragon-like creature, then when you couldn't defeat it, put as much distance between you and it as you could. Mechanically speaking, you're not fatigued, or any other negative effects.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Okay, here is the gridded version of the 1st floor map. Everybody put yourselves on there where you want to be. The baddies will be represented by red circles, and you guys will be represented by green circles. For now, I've gone ahead and positioned Coraline, Neevan and Amie, since they're already in the melee, and since Neevan and Amie have to be in adjacent squares due to the Bull's Strength spell, which is a touch spell. From here on out, though, you can position yourselves wherever you wish. The rest of you, since you were back near the entry door, or outside, just go ahead and put yourselves on the map wherever you want to be (tell me the map coordinates).

Grid Map for Round 1

Note: for those of you who are not familiar with MediaFire, you'll need to click on the "click here to start download" link when the page comes up.


F Human Psychic warrior 1
Nightwish wrote:

Okay, here is the gridded version of the 1st floor map. Everybody put yourselves on there where you want to be. The baddies will be represented by red circles, and you guys will be represented by green circles. For now, I've gone ahead and positioned Coraline, Neevan and Amie, since they're already in the melee, and since Neevan and Amie have to be in adjacent squares due to the Bull's Strength spell, which is a touch spell. From here on out, though, you can position yourselves wherever you wish. The rest of you, since you were back near the entry door, or outside, just go ahead and put yourselves on the map wherever you want to be (tell me the map coordinates).

Grid Map for Round 1

Note: for those of you who are not familiar with MediaFire, you'll need to click on the "click here to start download" link when the page comes up.

J4 if you want tro rule that her charge took her through her opponent's square(samurai move)


Male Human Ardent 5 / Flayerspawn 1

Benedetto would have been standing right outside a window, if there were one. Failing that, he'll move to M6.

Regarding background, how many days ago was the fight at the bridge? (Since we're up to full hit points and full psionic points, I'm presuming that we've had at least one full eight-hour rest since then.)

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Benedetto wrote:
Benedetto would have been standing right outside a window, if there were one. Failing that, he'll move to M6.

There are some windows, but none on this side of the house that look into the front foyer or the large room beyond the double doors. There are windows on the back side of the house that look into the latter room, though. But it'll take a couple rounds to get back around to them.

Benedetto wrote:
Regarding background, how many days ago was the fight at the bridge? (Since we're up to full hit points and full psionic points, I'm presuming that we've had at least one full eight-hour rest since then.)

It's only been a couple days. You were able to rest enough to regain your power points, spells, hit points, etch. You traveled at a hustle pace, though, so the bridge would be about three days travel at a normal pace.


Male

Tate on I5. Johnny on K4. Flanking and stabbing.

1d20+13=19, 1d6+2=4, 3d6=10


Female Half Elf Ranger 6

Setting up for next round of combat.

If there is more than one wounded hob Coraline will split her attacks.

Perhaps because of the strike she received from her hated foe, Coraline’s actions are once again her own, adrenaline pumping through her she goes for the kill, the dance of death is joined Inigo Relámpago and her lesser sister come unsheathed full attack, double wielding, Shock Rapier +1 17 + 12 + 4 (favored enemy, BAB, weapon finesse)=33, off hand masterwork rapier 14 + 12 + 4 =30, second attack with Shock Rapier 16 + 7 + 4 = 27.

Damage to hob = Shocking Rapier (from 2 attacks) = 22 + 6 + 6 (favored enemy + Str twice) =34 damage.

Masterwork Rapier =4 + 4 + 1 (favored enemy + 1/2 Str) = 9

Total damage 43 points, Coraline finishes off by taking a five foot step to either help set up a flank or to get out of the way so more of her companions can get through the doorway.

As a free action can I shout a warning ?

DM Nightwish

Spoiler:

Question: Can I shout out a warning to the party regarding what I know of the other humanoids ? Or is that player and not character knowledge ?

Note: A few pages back I said I cast Expeditious Retreat, I meant to say I cast Longstrider, sorry for the clerical error.

Note: Please roll 2d4 – 1 on table top dice, the number your roll is when Coraline’s ‘guest’ resumes control of Coraline, don’t tell me the result until the round I have to ‘switch’ over.

And thanks for getting the game group back from the ashes !!


The dwarf acknowledges Benedetto's comment with a grunt.

And it's a lucky thing for them, too. Though if they're needin' our help with this lot, I doubt they'll be much help to us.

Yurgan draws a slender wand constructed of stone and metal from his belt and sends several bolts of light streaking toward the hobgoblins.

Yurgan takes up a position at K9 and attacks the nearest hobgoblin standing with his wand of magic missile.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Coraline 'Claret' Chandrila wrote:

DM Nightwish

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Talk is free, so you can shout a warning if you want. Her memories are now your own, and although it is hard and confusing to sort out which knowledge is yours and which is hers, you are consciously aware of what you learned about the other inhabitants of this place, so you can act as if it is character knowledge.
Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Okay, I think Hans is the only one who hasn't declared a position on the map, so I went ahead and put him down next to Yurgan. Let me know if you object to that placing, Hans.

Here's the new battle map:

Battlemap Round 2

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead
Benedetto wrote:
Benedetto moves to where he can see the hobgoblins better. He's looking to see someone who's likely some sort of sergeant or enforcer. (You know the type; high hit dice, low Will save/) If he sees a likely candidate (Perception modifier is +13), he'll loose a 5d10 mind thrust (Will save of DC 19 to avoid all damage). To the casual observer, it sounds like there's a swarm of bees in the area, which grows louder and more distinct as it converges on the target.

The three hobs that you can see all appear to be of similar rank. They're all dressed and armed pretty much the same, and none of them seems to have the bearing of a leader. Wherever the leader is, he's not among these three.

Qadira

Me - male; my characters - usually female Depends which day it is 20th Level Metalhead

Okay, what I need everybody to do before I resolve this round of combat is take a look at the updated battlemap I posted a couple posts above, and tell me which hobgoblin(s) your attack(s) went against this round. For each attack, also give me an alternate target, just in case someone before you in the initiative order managed to drop the one your were primarily targeting.

Here's the current initiative order, now that everyone's in. I don't think Coraline ever rolled, but since she prompted the combat with her surprise attack, I'll just place her at the top of the initiative order.

Coraline 22
Amie 21
Yurgan 21
Tate 20
Neevan 17
Miho 17
Benedetto 16
Bad Guys 16
Hans 15
Johnny 15


Nightwish wrote:
Okay, I think Hans is the only one who hasn't declared a position on the map, so I went ahead and put him down next to Yurgan. Let me know if you object to that placing, Hans.

But what if I object? ;P

Nightwish wrote:
Okay, what I need everybody to do before I resolve this round of combat is take a look at the updated battlemap I posted a couple posts above, and tell me which hobgoblin(s) your attack(s) went against this round.

Targeting K5, J5 if the hobgoblin should fall before my attack.


Male Human Ardent 5 / Flayerspawn 1
Nightwish wrote:


The three hobs that [Benedetto] can see all appear to be of similar rank. They're all dressed and armed pretty much the same, and none of them seems to have the bearing of a leader. Wherever the leader is, he's not among these three.

How far away are they? Rather than use mind thrust, I have an illithid blast that can catch more than one of them if they're close enough.

I'm going to be in the Twin Cities for the next three days; I'll post as I can, but I won't be reliable.

651 to 700 of 895 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Pathfinder / Red Hand and More All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.