Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Pathfinder Society Character Sheet Fillable Version?


Pathfinder Society® General Discussion

1 to 50 of 65 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Andoran *****

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Has anyone made a Electronic Fillable version of Pathfinder Society Character Sheet?

If so can you direct me to it?

Andoran *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I don't usually like replying to my own threads, but I have had no luck finding a Electronic Fillable version of a Pathfinder Society Character sheet...

Any of the more resourceful people out there make one of these?

Andoran **

I found this one on this thread.

I've used the TOS demo (see second post down) a few times for 3.5 but found another program I like better.

Andoran *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
I.Malachi wrote:

I found this one on this thread.

I've used the TOS demo (see second post down) a few times for 3.5 but found another program I like better.

That is for the Beta rules..

Andoran **

Oops. Duh me for not reading properly. Sorry about that.

Cheliax

I'm finishing one up now. Just have to create all the fields for the skills and it will be done. I'll post it then.

Right now, it's just fillable fields. No calculations done. I've never really tried doing that in Acrobat, but I might give it a try.

Andoran

TK342 wrote:

I'm finishing one up now. Just have to create all the fields for the skills and it will be done. I'll post it then.

Right now, it's just fillable fields. No calculations done. I've never really tried doing that in Acrobat, but I might give it a try.

Any news yet on a fillable character sheet? Seems there is quite a bit of demand for this.

Cheliax

Shaundakul wrote:
Any news yet on a fillable character sheet? Seems there is quite a bit of demand for this.

I've been alternately busy with work and lazy with watching the olympics. I'll try to finish this up and get it posted soon.

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TK342 wrote:
Shaundakul wrote:
Any news yet on a fillable character sheet? Seems there is quite a bit of demand for this.
I've been alternately busy with work and lazy with watching the olympics. I'll try to finish this up and get it posted soon.

Bump. ;) I'm looking forward to this...any eta on it's completion?

**

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I have an .XLS that is for 3.5e -- so it is "fillable". If someone wants it I can send it to them. Otherwise I will look at finding a place to host it.

CJ

Grand Lodge ***

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber
thelesuit wrote:
I have an .XLS that is for 3.5e -- so it is "fillable". If someone wants it I can send it to them.

I'd certainly like a copy; my e-mail address is paz {AT} parrais {DOT} co {DOT} uk.

**

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Paz wrote:
thelesuit wrote:
I have an .XLS that is for 3.5e -- so it is "fillable". If someone wants it I can send it to them.
I'd certainly like a copy; my e-mail address is paz {AT} parrais {DOT} co {DOT} uk.

Sent my friend.

CJ

Osirion

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
TK342 wrote:
Shaundakul wrote:
Any news yet on a fillable character sheet? Seems there is quite a bit of demand for this.
I've been alternately busy with work and lazy with watching the olympics. I'll try to finish this up and get it posted soon.

*coughcough*

I wish I had the skills to do this kind of thing myself. I'm proficient in a lot of things, but crafting character sheets and the like...well, they're never pretty and there's always something better out there.

So, even though I'm anxious, please don't think I'm not grateful for all the hard work that you're putting into this undertaking.

Taldor *****

Hey everyone!

Seems like there's still demand for a fillable, calculated character sheet. I'm working on on in Acrobat right now. This is the first one I've ever tried to do, so bear with me :-P Does anyone know if it's ok for me just to use the one from the PFS guide and put it up here? I don't want to violate any copyrights!!!

When I'm done, I'll post info here and on the PFS page.

Qadira *

Nani Z. Obringer wrote:

Hey everyone!

Seems like there's still demand for a fillable, calculated character sheet. I'm working on on in Acrobat right now. This is the first one I've ever tried to do, so bear with me :-P Does anyone know if it's ok for me just to use the one from the PFS guide and put it up here? I don't want to violate any copyrights!!!

When I'm done, I'll post info here and on the PFS page.

I should think as long as all your doing is making it fillable, and have no intention to sell it or make a profit from it than it shouldn't be a problem.

Taldor *****

Holy cow, this was a lot more work than I anticipated! Will get it up when able, but don't hold your breath >.>


NECRO!

Anyone got a PFS branded form-fillable pdf character sheet?

Grand Lodge **** Venture-Captain, California—Los Angeles aka miniaturepeddler

Uninvited Ghost wrote:

NECRO!

Anyone got a PFS branded form-fillable pdf character sheet?

Erian & has one of the best that I've seen:

Erian_7's spreadsheet


Not sure if this will be of use:
Fillable Char Sheet on Zumii.co.uk

There are few things I need to coplete as listed. If it is any use & anyone has feedback let me know :)

Qadira ***** Venture-Captain, England—Cambridge aka Wintergreen

Zumii wrote:

Not sure if this will be of use:

Fillable Char Sheet on Zumii.co.uk

There are few things I need to coplete as listed. If it is any use & anyone has feedback let me know :)

Nice. I'll definitely be using it. I'll pass on any feedback from players.

(And neat site too.)


Wintergreen wrote:
Zumii wrote:

Not sure if this will be of use:

Fillable Char Sheet on Zumii.co.uk

There are few things I need to coplete as listed. If it is any use & anyone has feedback let me know :)

Nice. I'll definitely be using it. I'll pass on any feedback from players.

(And neat site too.)

Ty hun, I should be putting an updated version up once I finish work .. so around 2am *fingers crossed*. I've opened up the comments section on the site now too =).

Qadira ***** Venture-Captain, England—Cambridge aka Wintergreen

Zumii wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:
Zumii wrote:

Not sure if this will be of use:

Fillable Char Sheet on Zumii.co.uk

There are few things I need to coplete as listed. If it is any use & anyone has feedback let me know :)

Nice. I'll definitely be using it. I'll pass on any feedback from players.

(And neat site too.)
Ty hun, I should be putting an updated version up once I finish work .. so around 2am *fingers crossed*. I've opened up the comments section on the site now too =).

Cool and thanks. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Qadira ***** Venture-Captain, England—Cambridge aka Wintergreen

Zumii wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:
Zumii wrote:

Not sure if this will be of use:

Fillable Char Sheet on Zumii.co.uk

There are few things I need to coplete as listed. If it is any use & anyone has feedback let me know :)

Nice. I'll definitely be using it. I'll pass on any feedback from players.

(And neat site too.)
Ty hun, I should be putting an updated version up once I finish work .. so around 2am *fingers crossed*. I've opened up the comments section on the site now too =).

Looks good. There is still an issue with armour class. (It currently calculates 20 as the base AC rather than 10.)


Wintergreen wrote:
Zumii wrote:
Wintergreen wrote:


Looks good. There is still an issue with armour class. (It currently calculates 20 as the base AC rather than 10.)

Ah I'll fix that when i get home tonight =)


Character Sheet 2.3

I have updated the base AC from 20 to 10 & added an autosum to the class skills so that they add +3 to the total when a checked skill has a rank of 1 or higher.

=)

Qadira ***** Venture-Captain, England—Cambridge aka Wintergreen

Zumii wrote:

Character Sheet 2.3

I have updated the base AC from 20 to 10 & added an autosum to the class skills so that they add +3 to the total when a checked skill has a rank of 1 or higher.

=)

Great work. Thanks Zumii.


These should now be savable =)
v2.3 - Standard Char Sheet Char Sheet Preview
v2.4 - Standard Char Sheet + Summary Summary Preview

Grand Lodge *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Tales Subscriber
Zumii wrote:

These should now be savable =)

v2.3 - Standard Char Sheet Char Sheet Preview
v2.4 - Standard Char Sheet + Summary Summary Preview

Zumii

Thanks for the update and the bump up. I had a try approx. 3 weeks ago using a MAC and Preview. Saving 'did' work using the print to PDF option. But it would take out the formulas.
Worse - instead of becoming manual - some fields afterwards would become non-changeable. Off course I felt it was still worthwhile if I would fill a complete character once - and I liked it othervice a lot.

As I start an AP tomorrow - and as I have to fill out the sheets for at least 4 gamers (my two kids as well as a friend and her daughter) - I will have a look again tonight. The first time around I didn't look for alternate PDF viewers / options.

I will report back my experience.

Thod


I think that may be due to the Preview software but I'm not 100% sure as I'm not a mac user. If you still have no luck, Adobe Reader should be available for Mac & I know for Windows Adobe works well =). If I find a solution though, I'll let you all know.

Adobe for Mac

Grand Lodge *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Tales Subscriber
Zumii wrote:

I think that may be due to the Preview software but I'm not 100% sure as I'm not a mac user. If you still have no luck, Adobe Reader should be available for Mac & I know for Windows Adobe works well =). If I find a solution though, I'll let you all know.

Adobe for Mac

Zumii

Yes - it's Preview that is to blame. You don't see the highlighted fields to fill in and no of the formulas does work. As you don't see the highlighted fields it's more difficult to figure out what is/isn't supposed to be edited.

I had a quick check on a PC and this helped to make it more obvious what I should expect to happen.

Adobe Reader on the MAC works fine. Just did 3 characters with it. 2 more to go for tomorrow ... And then I need to start with my PFS characters.

Thanks a lot !! It works great now. It takes a while to get a character filled in once. But it is a lot nicer to keep track.

Thod


Thod wrote:

Zumii

Yes - it's Preview that is to blame. You don't see the highlighted fields to fill in and no of the formulas does work. As you don't see the highlighted fields it's more difficult to figure out what is/isn't supposed to be edited.

I had a quick check on a PC and this helped to make it more obvious what I should expect to happen.

Adobe Reader on the MAC works fine. Just did 3 characters with it. 2 more to go for tomorrow ... And then I need to start with my PFS characters.

Thanks a lot !! It works great now. It takes a while to get a character filled in once. But it is a lot nicer to keep track.

Thod

Glad it's working hun.

That's what I do with my sheets, fill one in & edit as required. Then save a new verison & that way they're always handy should I need to start with the same character at a level I've already covered previously.


Zumii,
Thanks for doing up the sheet. Here are some things that need to be updated:

* Negatives are not showing up with a dash. They are showing up in red.
* criticals 19-20x2 does not fit in critical box
* armor spell failure is not coming out as a percentage, instead it is showing decimals
* ability modifiers aren't showing up for saving throws
* armor modifiers are manual (I assume this is deliberate)
* modifier for armor penalty to max dex has to be manually worked into "misc modifier". I think this is probably more an issue with the lack of that slot on the sheet.

Thanks for the work. If you update, please note here :)

jh


emirikol wrote:

Zumii,

Thanks for doing up the sheet. Here are some things that need to be updated:

* Negatives are not showing up with a dash. They are showing up in red.
* criticals 19-20x2 does not fit in critical box
* armor spell failure is not coming out as a percentage, instead it is showing decimals
* ability modifiers aren't showing up for saving throws
* armor modifiers are manual (I assume this is deliberate)
* modifier for armor penalty to max dex has to be manually worked into "misc modifier". I think this is probably more an issue with the lack of that slot on the sheet.

Thanks for the work. If you update, please note here :)

jh

Hi hun, thanks for the feedback. I'm currently in the process of moving house, but once that is done I will try & sort out some of the above.

I did use a trial version of acrobat to make the sheet, so I'll have to see if I can get my hands on another trial =).


v2.5 - click here

[Change-Log]

From Fillable Pathfinder Sheet v2.4

  • Negative numbers altered from red text to -
  • Critical(s) text box now amended to resize depending on the qty of text entered
  • Armor spell failure amended to show % instead of 2 decimal places
  • Auto sum ability mod for CMD & CMB re-applied

*

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Zumii: These are fantastic! Thank you so much for posting them.

I'd love to be able to note conditional modifiers to saving throws (such as +x v. fear or +y v. Enchantment)


I was working on an additional page, but my trial ran out. I need to buy the full version of adobe acrobat but it's so expensive so I'm not sure when I will be able to get it completed =(

Grand Lodge **** Venture-Captain, California—Los Angeles aka miniaturepeddler

Zumii wrote:
I was working on an additional page, but my trial ran out. I need to buy the full version of adobe acrobat but it's so expensive so I'm not sure when I will be able to get it completed =(

Go and take a class at your local community college (and qualify for educational discounting!!). Secondary benefit, the new knowledge or skill you will learn while in the class.

:)


miniaturepeddler wrote:

Go and take a class at your local community college (and qualify for educational discounting!!). Secondary benefit, the new knowledge or skill you will learn while in the class.

:)

I wish I could, but I work full time & it's shift work so week to week I never have the same days off or work the same hours =(.

Andoran ***** Venture-Captain aka AZhobbit

http://chargen.us.splinder.com/

It doesn't have all the traits, but it is a good platform for what you need


This is a beautifully done piece of work.
Someone should add this to resources.

Shadow Lodge ****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
AZhobbit wrote:

http://chargen.us.splinder.com/

It doesn't have all the traits, but it is a good platform for what you need

Easily my favorite builder, but it's quickly becoming out of date and it's a pain in the utter rear-end to update with new information. I've been known to delete everything out of it and just use the output sheet on occasion when I don't want to mess with translation to some of the APG material.


Hi guys, it's been a long while since I posted. I've been mega busy with work commitments but I am hoping to pick this back up within the next month or so =).


Robyn Nixon wrote:
Uninvited Ghost wrote:

NECRO!

Anyone got a PFS branded form-fillable pdf character sheet?

Erian & has one of the best that I've seen:

Erian_7's spreadsheet

Where exactly is it? You just linked to a whole page of stuff.

**

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Garrett Bishop wrote:


Where exactly is it? You just linked to a whole page of stuff.

Try This

Sczarni ***

Dragnmoon wrote:

Has anyone made a Electronic Fillable version of Pathfinder Society Character Sheet?

If so can you direct me to it?

It's been three years. Why hasn't anyone beaten me to the punch on my own idea?

Grand Lodge *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I prefer to use Hero Labs now. I do not have any true need of a form fillable PDF character sheet. This is a personal preference and in no way a slight against this thread. Just stating my opinion :)

Andoran *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Deanoth wrote:
I prefer to use Hero Labs now. I do not have any true need of a form fillable PDF character sheet. This is a personal preference and in no way a slight against this thread. Just stating my opinion :)

I opened this thread in 2008, Hero Labs was not an option back then. That is what I use now.

*

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Matthew Pemrich wrote:
Dragnmoon wrote:

Has anyone made a Electronic Fillable version of Pathfinder Society Character Sheet?

If so can you direct me to it?

It's been three years. Why hasn't anyone beaten me to the punch on my own idea?

There's at least one out there. I downloaded one (made by Notsonoble Gaming) from the Paizo store a few months ago. Hero Labs is great, but it's also a bit pricey for some.

Grand Lodge *****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dragnmoon wrote:
Deanoth wrote:
I prefer to use Hero Labs now. I do not have any true need of a form fillable PDF character sheet. This is a personal preference and in no way a slight against this thread. Just stating my opinion :)
I opened this thread in 2008, Hero Labs was not an option back then. That is what I use now.

Oh I knew that having seen you in the Hero Labs forums many times :)

I was just commenting for most of the other people in here on what "I" use personally is all :)

*

I use a Goggle spreadsheet. Do a new doc, from Template, and search for: Epizephyrii's Pathfinder Character Sheet

1 to 50 of 65 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder Society® / General Discussion / Pathfinder Society Character Sheet Fillable Version? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.