Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Please witness the Atomic Array


Off-Topic Discussions

2,401 to 2,440 of 2,440 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
taig wrote:
You're alive! :)

taig... after AA 67, Special Edition time... you know what I'm sayin'? Hook a brother up with all dem dere necessaries.

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

I will do so. :)


Oh woes and tribulations! Now they want me to go adventuring too!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Thank you. Princess!

Episode 67 will run you Raggied!

Lamentations of the Flame Princess has a new series of adventures. We invited James Raggi back on the show to talk about the first two in the line:

The Monolith from Beyond Space and Time: Print + PDF
The God The Crawls: Print + PDF

Ed’s Pick: In the Courts of the Sun
Rone’s Rant: “Spam Spam Spam Spam”

Sponsors:
* d20Pro
* Hero Lab

Related Episodes:
* Lamentations of the Flame Princess (AA060)
* Carcosa (AA065)

Each regular episode of Atomic Array gives away copies of our spotlighted products. Enter our contests. Win and be loved by all. It's easy.

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2012 , Star Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...

Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.

RPG Superstar 2012

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...
Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.

That is more evidence that you've achieved Nirvana.

Liberty's Edge

taig wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...
Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.
That is more evidence that you've achieved Nirvana.

Or reached the depths of hell.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...
Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.
That is more evidence that you've achieved Nirvana.
Or reached the depths of hell.

The only way to know for sure is to try the hors d'oeuvres.


Celestial Healer wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...
Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.
That is more evidence that you've achieved Nirvana.
Or reached the depths of hell.
The only way to know for sure is to try the hors d'oeuvres.

Etherfish sushi, anyone?

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Celestial Follower wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
taig wrote:
Look at Eldritch Mr. Shiny, for example...
Dude, I haven't even entered in, like, two years.
That is more evidence that you've achieved Nirvana.
Or reached the depths of hell.
The only way to know for sure is to try the hors d'oeuvres.
Etherfish sushi, anyone?

Sounds like hell to me.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

For any who didn't see my other post...

Come on and listen to last year's RPG Superstar and Sean K. Reynolds gives tips about the contest on the Atomic Array Podcast's latest Special Edition: Breaking Into RPG Freelancing with Mike Welham

It's calorie-free fun for the taking. Come git you some.


Badger, badger, badger


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Badger, badger, badger

Wait... so you're saying that BADGER x3 is a triple anagram code for how Mike Welham BARGED in GARBED in a RED BAG?

Does that mean he's hiding in Santa's sack posing as a wrapped gift, and that this episode with him is an under the tree prezzie for gamers everywhere? That is deep, man.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

I think he was trying to summon taig Hastur-style.

Or, less ominously, Betelgeuse-style.


The Jade wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Badger, badger, badger

Wait... so you're saying that BADGER x3 is a triple anagram code for how Mike Welham BARGED in GARBED in a RED BAG?

Does that mean he's hiding in Santa's sack posing as a wrapped gift, and that this episode with him is an under the tree prezzie for gamers everywhere? That is deep, man.

Well, you know us blondes, always ready with the profound statements.


Celestial Healer wrote:

I think he was trying to summon taig Hastur-style.

Or, less ominously, Betelgeuse-style.

Was Betelgeuse the star of Beetlejuice?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Was Betelgeuse the star of Beetlejuice?

Betelgeuse was the star that blinked red (Rudolph was its original Greek name). The star of Beetle Juice was Batman. Hey... Tim Burton must have cast Keaton as Batman because he'd worked with him on Beetle Juice the year before. Never actually occurred to me that...


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:

I think he was trying to summon taig Hastur-style.

Or, less ominously, Betelgeuse-style.

The RPG author who should not be?


Hi.

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Kajehase wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:

I think he was trying to summon taig Hastur-style.

Or, less ominously, Betelgeuse-style.

Was Betelgeuse the star of Beetlejuice?

Indeed. The title of the movie Beetlejuice is a phonetic respelling of the name Betelgeuse, the brightest star in the Orion constellation.


The Taig wrote:
Hi.

You aren't my glorious incomprehensible overlord.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
MissingNo wrote:
The Taig wrote:
Hi.
You aren't my glorious incomprehensible overlord.

Now just go work that in as a lyric that shapes the surrounding lyrics of the Talking Heads song Once in a Lifetime and I shall bow when others speak your name.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Kajehase wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Badger, badger, badger

Wait... so you're saying that BADGER x3 is a triple anagram code for how Mike Welham BARGED in GARBED in a RED BAG?

Does that mean he's hiding in Santa's sack posing as a wrapped gift, and that this episode with him is an under the tree prezzie for gamers everywhere? That is deep, man.

Well, you know us blondes, always ready with the profound statements.

Blondes have always given me the best advice. I wouldn't be where I am without them.

.
.
.

-Said the guy in maximum security lockdown with a barking case of syphilis and a worldwide fatwā on his double-eyepatched head.


MissingNo wrote:
The Taig wrote:
Hi.
You aren't my glorious incomprehensible overlord.

Ohai.


Maelstrom Taig wrote:
MissingNo wrote:
The Taig wrote:
Hi.
You aren't my glorious incomprehensible overlord.
Ohai.

That's more like it! IA! IA!!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Episode 68 is Pathfinder compatible! It’s a love connection, Chuck! <--Boldly Noted Hyperlink!

Few publishers receive as many five-star reviews for their products as does Rite Publishing, and with good reason - the books Rite releases are a welcome addition to any game library. Just ask a game library. <--speak with dead trees spell works great for this.

We asked Rite founder Steve Russell back on The Array to talk about one of his most recent releases: The Secrets of Adventuring. It includes a host of new insights and options for your characters to breathe new life into your Pathfinder game. <-- But admit it... you love Pathfinder unconditionally, even if it stopped breathing and returned to motion as some sort of undead game-strosity.

We also talk to Paizo forum regular The Eldritch Mr. Shiny about his contribution to the book.

Ed’s Pick: Hercules in the Haunted World
Rone’s Rant: “The Loneliness of the Long Distance Traveler”

Rite Publishing: http://www.ritepublishing.com/
Related Episode: Rite Publishing (AA023)

RPG Superstar 2012

Cool! It's in my podcast queue.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
taig wrote:
Cool! It's in my podcast queue.

Did you hear me sully The Incredible Hulk theme yet? I always thought that beautiful piano line wasn't complete without a dead hooker

RPG Superstar 2012

Spoilers! :P

I will be listening to the episode today, so I'll get to hear your rendition. I'm looking forward to it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
taig wrote:

Spoilers! :P

I will be listening to the episode today, so I'll get to hear your rendition. I'm looking forward to it.

ACK! Sorry... thought you'd waded in already.

RPG Superstar 2012

That was a superb rendition of The Incredible Hulk theme. I don't think TV censors would have let that through during the show's run, though. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
taig wrote:
That was a superb rendition of The Incredible Hulk theme. I don't think TV censors would have let that through during the show's run, though. :)

Thank you, sir.

That piece is actually called The Lonely Man theme. I picked it for the rant without even realizing it shared a concept with the rant title. Neat, that.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

I'll post this in here in the main Atomic Array thread too...

Link To This Episode

A unicorn fears she may be the last of her kind, and sets out to discover why.

The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle was first published in 1968 and is generally considered one of the all-time best fantasy novels. The book was followed in 1982 by an animated film adaptation. Featuring the voices of Alan Arkin, Jeff Bridges and Mia Farrow, the film captured the hearts of a generation of fans.

After more than thirty years, enthusiasm for The Last Unicorn is still strong. I am particularly fond of this story, and so I jumped at the chance to help Peter with the upcoming screening tour.

Visit The Last Unicorn Screening Tour Website

The goal of the tour is to give as many people as possible a chance to meet Peter and see The Last Unicorn the way it was created to be seen — on a movie screen. There will be screenings all over America from now through the end of 2015, as well as several major cities in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Germany.

The first screening is in San Francisco on April 20th at the iconic Castro Theatre. This is more than just the premiere of the Last Unicorn Screening Tour. It’s also Peter’s 74th birthday! So from 6-8 PM the Cartoon Art Museum is going to celebrate The Last Unicorn and its creator by throwing a special VIP birthday blast for Peter with another raffle, a VIP auction, more book signing, a book singing — yes, you read that right — and Peter’s first public reading of a brand-new Schmendrick story.

This is Atomic Array’s seventh Special Episode, and seven was certainly a lucky number for me because preplanning this interview got me on the team as an Associate PR Director over at Conlan Press and for this screening tour. Kind of a dream come true. Kind of exactly like one.

Also mentioned:
* Standard Action Season 3 Kickstarter
* ENnies Publisher Karaoke Fundraiser

About that last item… The ENnie Awards are a celebration of quality RPG products. Not for profit, they try to raise money when and where they can, and often in inventively creative ways. This time, one of those ways is to have donations choose three acts to go onstage just before the ENnie Awards 2013 ceremonies begin at Gen Con this August. If my song is in the top three, I - with the help of some Star Trek cosplay models/dancers - will do a version of I Melt With You by Modern English, only I’ll sing I Meld With You and be done up as Spock facepalming wriggling Enterprise dames right and left onstage. Should be a fun time, and I’ll record it and upload it to YouTube. If you can spare a single dollar donation, it'd actually mean a lot to the ENnies. And you certainly don't have to pick my song.

Liberty's Edge

The Jade wrote:

I'll post this in here in the main Atomic Array thread too...

Link To This Episode

A unicorn fears she may be the last of her kind, and sets out to discover why.

The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle was first published in 1968 and is generally considered one of the all-time best fantasy novels. The book was followed in 1982 by an animated film adaptation. Featuring the voices of Alan Arkin, Jeff Bridges and Mia Farrow, the film captured the hearts of a generation of fans.

After more than thirty years, enthusiasm for The Last Unicorn is still strong. I am particularly fond of this story, and so I jumped at the chance to help Peter with the upcoming screening tour.

Visit The Last Unicorn Screening Tour Website

It's a great episode. Now I wish I were going to GenCon just to hear you sing. Thanks, Jade.

RPG Superstar 2012

Thanks for the fantastic interview with Peter S. Beagle. The Last Unicorn was the first fantasy novel I read, and it cultivated a love in the genre that continues over 30 years later.

Contributor

Five years ago, today...

Has it really been that long?


Happy fifth anniversary, AA!


Wow, that means they're old enough to wear trousers, right?

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

I missed the anniversary. Congrats!

2,401 to 2,440 of 2,440 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Please witness the Atomic Array All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.