Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

JSL's Runelords Campaign


Play-by-Post

851 to 900 of 2,491 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

Vesh stands and quickly shoulders his pack.

"The trap's disabled," he whispers to the group, "but if the trapdoor isn't replaced in a minute, it's going to reset and explode."

Pointing to the door that they just came through, he says, "I suggest we wait it out in there with the door closed. Let it go off, and then go down. It might be the only way back out."


"I thought I heard hear muttering though. If we let the trap go off then theres no chance of us finding away to get the element of surprise and I'm no fan of fair fights. Still, its probably best if we do things the way you suggest." I say eyeing the apparently booby-trapped door "How did you find that anyway?"


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)
Sir Malcolm of Riddleport wrote:
"How did you find that anyway?"

"Explaining here is bound to get us burned." Whispers Vesh with a frown, He puts his arm around the sailor's shoulder, he proceeds to lead him to the other room (as hopefully the others are doing).

"I have," he whispers matter-of-factly to Malcolm, "a certain talent with magic." He allows the others to enter ahead of him, and then ushers Malcolm in as he continues.

"Not in the same way that Slidell or Salome does, mind you." He enters and closes the door behind him. "But similar to theirs. Slidell could give you more detail on how the spell is cast; I just know the motions and the word."

Standing to the side of the closed door, he continues, "I could then see the aura of the magic that was cast on the trapdoor." He then crouches without another word, and puts his fingers into his ears.


"Huh, never figured you for the magician type. Anyway, guess its good you were around eh? I don't fancy the thought of being blasted to bits in a dusty old storeroom." I reply, crouching behind the door and waiting.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Slidell looks at Vesh with an unusual look in his eye. "Very Good. Very good indeed. Well! " HE says not too loudly, indicating the open hole. "Unless I'm mistaken, that won't last long, right? Rather than rush through, I say let's get back a safe distance, and let the thing go off. It'll doubtless make those below think we blundered into it exactly as they hoped! And overconfident foes are far easier to defeat!" He says, grinning. Grabbing his lantern and heading back out into the previous room over the pile of debris, he stops half way across and looks back.

"Well, shake a leg! I don't know how powerful the caster was who set that, and I don't want to test the range of that spell the hard way!" HE exits the room, and as the others follow, indicates that they should move clear of the doorway. He appears to be muttering under his breath, and you realize that he is counting,... "50 Magic Missile, 51 Magic Missile, 52 Magic Missile,..." He continues for a few beats more, and then promptly plugs his fingers into his ears, watching the doorway expectantly.

EDIT NICE cross post guys! hehe!


As expected, the trap detonates with a muted WOOOF! The door grows warm to the touch, then begins to cool almost immediately, as the magical fires extinguish themselves.

Opening the door cautiously, you see that the stone hatch is intact, but the shelves are scorched. The flaming embers of the broom totter on the brink of the opening before tumbling through, landing with a muffled thud and a spray of sparks.

Perception DC 16:

Spoiler:

From the darkness below you hear a sudden flurry of scrapes and the echo of an indistinct shout.


I take a step into the wreckage of the room and look around. I clap Vesh on the shoulder and quitely say "Much indebted to ya Vesh." I creep up to the trapdoor (which is still open right?) and, trying to keep a low profile, peer down into the passage.
Perception 13 (8+5), Stealth 20 (11+9)


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)
Slidell Stormraven wrote:


EDIT NICE cross post guys! hehe!

Ha! That was funny.

At Malcolm's complement, Vesh turns red despite himself and says awkwardly, "thanks."


Sir Malcolm of Riddleport wrote:

I take a step into the wreckage of the room and look around. I clap Vesh on the shoulder and quitely say "Much indebted to ya Vesh." I creep up to the trapdoor (which is still open right?) and, trying to keep a low profile, peer down into the passage.

Perception 13 (8+5), Stealth 20 (11+9)

By the faint light you can see that the room below is much larger than - perhaps twice as large as - the storage closet you are in. The rough hewn walls appear to be naturally formed. The floor is also rough. All surfaces are slick with moisture. A black void in the north face of the cavern appears to be a tunnel leading out. And of course, there is the ladder lying on the floor of the cavern alongside the still smoldering remains of the now incinerated broom.


Female Human Cleric

Perception check (1d20+4=23)

"I heard something. Down there. Some..." looking for the word, she scratches a wall, "some...ah...scrape sounds and someone shouted in the distance. How best we get down there?"

I'm sticking with my original proposal unless someone has a better idea. Also, I have learned that I know NOTHING about traps! Yea, Vesh!


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)
Salome wrote:


"I heard something. Down there. Some..." looking for the word, she scratches a wall, "some...ah...scrape sounds and someone shouted in the distance. How best we get down there?"

Vesh turns to Salome and reaches into his backpack simultaneously. "Rope," he says as he produces the same. His frown turns into an uncharacteristic smile.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Yea Vesh, Indeed! :)

Slidell offers Vesh a pat on the back as he is blushing at Malcolm's complements.

Slidell moves to cover the hole with his crossbow while Vesh starts to tie off his rope to something that isn't burning. "Wait" He says quietly, holding out his hand to prevent Vesh from tossing down the rope.

"Tie it off, but keep it here. Let them think we set it off by accident." He whispers. "With any luck they'll use the ladder to come up and investigate. Let them come to us. Douse my lantern!"

He looks around the room. "Do we hide in the other room and wait for them to come to us, or take them as soon as the first one clears the ladder?" He asks smirking.


Female Human Cleric

"And how long do you propose we wait, majji? The goblins have left and that elf-man is far ahead of us. Kuhrran said he thought Ameiko could be already dead! If our haste can buy her some time, we should go now."

Diplomacy check (1d20+5=22)
Let's get this party moving!


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

Vesh looks from Salome to Slidell and back. His mouth is slightly open.


"She's right. Speed is of the essence; Ameiko is in danger and the longer we wait the more time they'll have to prepare. We don't want to give them time to dig in, fortify their position, maybe build a few more traps. He rigged that shelf pretty quickly." I say, rubbing the swelling on my head ruefully and continuing "I don't really want to see what he could cook up if we delayed. We should procede quickly but with caution. Maybe Vesh or I could scout ahead? Or Veren?"


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 1 (xp: 1920)

"I have to agree with Salome as," Says Corran to Slidell quietly. "I think we need to make haste. I think whoever was down there may be moving away from us."

Turning to Vesh he says, "Toss the rope, I'm going down first than Ehlissa. Then Malcolm and Vesh. The rest thereafter as Salome suggested before."

"Everyone ready?"


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

Vesh nods at Corran and tosses the rope down the hole. "You're up," he says to the warrior.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 1 (xp: 1920)

Corran sheaths his sword and puts the rope behind his torso and grasps it with both hands. Taking up slack, he leans back over the hole against the tension of the rope and lowers himself down quickly and as quietly as he can.

Can he do this without unstrapping his shield? If not, he slings his shield on his back.


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

As Corran disappears down the hole, Vesh helps ready Ehlissa. "You're next, milady. Then Malcolm."

-----------------------------
Goodnight all. See you in the morning. ~santinj


"That mi'lady part had sure as hell better not be referring to me." I say with a crooked grin as I easily climb down the rope and jump the last few feet, landing in a crouch and drawing my weapons, alert for trouble.
Perception 7 (2+5) IC isn't working so rolled by hand.


Female Human (Shoanti) Druid 3, Sorcerer 1 6,000 XP

Having taken the blade offered to her, Naelah spoke softly in response. "Tha vath shtar lathilath ol najel.*"

Watching as quietly as he companion, her gaze lingers for long periods, first on Salome, then Vesh, then Slidell, her thoughts moving rapidly. Clearly, her absence had changed something - and this new woman, she knew not what to make of her. At once fierce and kind, strong and soft - she reminded Naelah of the ones she held most dear - reminded her of her family.

When Vesh pulled his trick with the entrapped door, Naelah's eyes widened. "The wind speaks to you also? Never have I seen so many people with wind-gifts in one group."

"Veren can lead the way. His strong senses will be a boon to us, I should think." She suggested, interjecting her opinion into the discussion. Once Ehlissa had been helped safely into the hole, Naelah whistles to her companion. With a slight huff, the gray wolf leaps to the floor below, his feet landing with little sound.

-------------------
Shoanti:

Spoiler:
Tha vath shtar lathilath ol najel. - The wind shall return your favor.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

Ehlissa purses her lips slightly at her friends' constant banter.

"Yes, well done Vesh, but we must keep going!" she says quietly. Readying herself for further confrontations with snickering foes, the young woman's face takes on a grim cast.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Slidell looks from person to person as they all agree to forge ahead quickly. He makes a couple of attempts as if to speak, his mouth opening and closing like a fish, and then shrugs.

"I agree, speed IS important. I was just trying to get the lil buggers to come to us!" He whispers with a grin. "That, and I was hoping to use that ladder! Ropes are NOT my speciality!"

He waits for everyone else to go first, his cross bow ready to cover both the hole and the door they entered if necessary. As the last one enters, he resets the safety on his crossbow, drops his staff to someone's waiting hands, grabs the rope, and with a forlorn look at Veren, slides down the rope to stop with a muffled 'WOOF' as he lands on his bum.

Veren, standing on the edge of the hole, shakes his head and mutters, "Humans, AWK!" And after taking one last look at the shadows in the room, flaps down to rejoin his master regaining his feet, if not his dignity, below.


OK. You are all in the room and it is pretty much as described above: a roughly 30' diameter cavern with a 10' ceiling height. A narrow tunnel (6' ceiling) leads away to the north, quickly turning and twisting into darkenss. The air is damp and salty; the floors and walls are rough and moist, rivulets of water cascade down in places to pool on the floor before meandering their way off into hidden cracks and crevices.

Veren sniffs the air and turns to Naelah, emitting a faint throaty growl and a whine, before turning back to the tunnel.

Naelah:

Spoiler:

He smells blood and fear.

What is your light source? There are enough of you that you probably need two lights. The tunnel will be single file, so I also need marching order. Fighting (if any) in the tunnel will be cramped so you might want light weapons drawn, but I'll leave that up to you.


I think Slidell had a lantern. I'll go towards the front. Second or third maybe? Maybe I (or another of the melee characters) should be near the back as a rear guard with one of our healers closer to the front and Vesh and Slidell in the middle.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

no question. Ehlissa up front

Ehlissa sheaths her sword. No sense trying to swing in these conditions she thinks. She draws her dagger (more of a small sword than a paltry knife) and makes sure that everyone else is ready.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Slidell happily hands over his lantern to whoever will be leading this parade.

Seeing the conditions and size of the tunnel, Sli slings his staff onto his back with it's strap. After another moment, he puts the safety on his cross bow and lets it dangle, still loaded, at his hip.

"No sense in accidentally shooting somebody in the back, but we may need it soon," he mutters. He then pulls out a dagger, and holds it as he sees Vesh doing. He then begins muttering under his breath. With the odd motions he is making with his hand, it is clear that he is reviewing his other options.

He lines up in the center of the group as they enter the tunnel, bending over slightly to make sure he doesn't hit his head.


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

Once at the bottom of the rope, Vesh replaces the ladder at the trapdoor. "In case we need to beat feet," he says to the others.

Vesh looks at Malcolm who is bringing up the rear. "Do you have a lantern? You'll need light in case we've got to reverse course. I've got torches, but the are better for being seen than seeing."

Vesh draws Ameiko's dagger and lines up with Slidell.


"Good thinking. I've got a lantern but I'm afraid its back in my room at the Dragon." I say, sheathing my rapier.

Cheliax

Sir Malcolm of Riddleport wrote:
I think Slidell had a lantern. I'll go towards the front. Second or third maybe? Maybe I (or another of the melee characters) should be near the back as a rear guard with one of our healers closer to the front and Vesh and Slidell in the middle.

Wait, is Malcolm up front or in the back? Let's figure out the marching order. Here's my suggestion, front to back:

-------------------------
Veren
Corran
Ehlissa
Naelah
Malcolm
Slidell & Veran
Vesh
Salome

No slight intended to Salome. She's out of spell juice and an armored rear-guard could be useful. I stuck Naelah closer to the front to be closer to Veren. I also assumed that Naelah has some spells left, but I could be mistaken. Also, no offense to Fabes, but if we're going single-file, I think Corran ought to go up front. As a ranger, he has some sneaking ability and can scout ahead with Veren. Just my two coppers.


Female Human (Shoanti) Druid 3, Sorcerer 1 6,000 XP

When Veren 'speaks' to her, Naelah quickly relays the information to the group. "Blood. Veren scents blood an fear." She says taking her position near the back of the group. "We must hurry, this 'Tsutso' is dangerous."

Naelah hefts the borrowed scimitar in her right hand, testing its balance.

Fabes, Ehlissa's sword 'glows like a torch'. You might want to keep it out.

Realizing they needed light, Naelah mutters something under her breath, her voice taking on rhythmic cadence. having her left hand in an odd-looking motion, her hand bursts into flam - shedding light into the corridoor.

Produce Flame - 2 min duration - illumination like a torch.


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 1 (xp: 1920)

Corran readies shield, but draws a dagger instead of his longsword. "I'm ready," he says.

Holding off on rushing things until others chime in on the marching order. Especially Fabes.


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)
Naelah wrote:


Naelah mutters something under her breath, her voice taking on rhythmic cadence. having her left hand in an odd-looking motion, her hand bursts into flam - shedding light into the corridoor.

Vesh looks at Naelah. "We had better move," he says to everyone, "That flame won't last forever, and as I'm remembering, it can be thrown like a weapon."


Female Human Cleric

Salome falls to the back of the group, watching everyone sort themselves out. She checks her crossbow. Salome is fine in the back -- high AC and relatively good Perception. "Sarenrae of the sun, I have no light to give..." she prays silently and she finds her mind wandering.

"What had the man who gave his water to the thirsty, his bread to the hungry, he coat the the cold, and his light to the blind?" Mejjur De asked his acolytes.
"Nothing," answered Salome. "He gave all that he had. There was nothing left." Mejjur De sneered. Salome braced herself for his humiliation, lowering her eyes and head with contrition, but inside she burned with anger.
"No," he heard his words echo in her head. "You have nothing. And with 'nothing,' he is still more than you. You are only here because of charity," he hissed to her. And addressing the rest of the students, he finished his lecture with a broad smile: "And
that is what he had. CHARITY!"


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)
Salome wrote:
Salome falls to the back of the group, watching everyone sort themselves out. She checks her crossbow. Salome is fine in the back -- high AC and relatively good Perception. "Sarenrae of the sun, I have no light to give..." she prays silently...

As the party finishes making quick preparations to file through the low-ceilinged passage, Vesh removes a torch from his pack and approaches Naelah.

"May I?" He asks sheepishly. He then lights the torch with her flaming hand.

Turning back to his position in the line-up, he hands the torch to Salome just as Veren, Corran, and Ehlissa plunge into the passage. "Here we go," he says to Salome, "Watch your back...and mine for that matter." He turns and follows Slidell into the passage, Ameiko's dagger in hand.


So Veren is first, the Corran and Ehlissa (actual order probably not that important) followed by Naelah (with torch-light), Vesh, Sli, Mal, and Salome. Who has the other light? Mal?

Ok. Just saw Vesh's post. Here we go.

You make your way carefully down the tunnel, the harsh orange light of the torches casting dark jumpy shadows on the floor and walls that make finding stable footing tricky in the water slicked passage. The air smells musty and stagnant. Picking your way carefully around a bend in the passage, you hear a dull scraping sound and labored breathing from around another bend some 15 feet ahead.

Suddenly the sound stops and instinctively the ragtag column pulls up too. Motions are made to hide the torches behind shields and everyone holds their breath, not daring even to flick the droplets of water from their faces for fear of making a sound.

Then the scraping starts again, this time with more urgency.

Perception DC 20:

Spoiler:

You hear a man's voice, gruff and strained, "Come on you harlot. Or I'll gut you here and now!"


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Sli's &amp; Veran's Listen rolls: (1d20-1=11, 1d20 2=14)

Hard to hear over all this clanking, isn't it? ;P

Slidell freezes with the rest, once more grateful that he doesn't have armor to contend with. When the scuffling sound is repeated, Slidell taps Vesh on the shoulder, points to the bird on his shoulder, and winks.

Veran's HIDE & Move SILENT rolls: (1d20+10=23, 1d20+2=18) I think a tiny creature should get a bonus to Move Silent as well,... just a thought.)

Slidell Taps his bird on the head, and points down the tunnel. Veran bobs his head a couple of times, and then flaps almost noiselessly past the group to land just past Veren's nose. The black bird then 'crow hops' down the tunnel, keeping to the side were the floor meets the wall, his black feathers blending perfectly into the darkness as he leaves the light behind.

[ooc] Veran going to take a peek, then come back and tell me what he sees. He made decent Hide and Silent rolls. And he has Low-light vision. IF he is discovered, (heaven forbid!) he will high tail it out of there! He has half of MY HP, and half of nuthin is less than nuthin! :)


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

won't even bother linking my failed roll. Ehlissa sucks at Percepetion

Ehlissa forges ahead, making sure to keep close to the group.


Slidell:

Spoiler:

Veran gingerly hops around the corner. Apparently seeing nothing immediately, he slowly makes his way down the passage. Through his telepathic bond you feel the slickness of the passage and the difficulty with which he is keeping his footing as he hops from rock to rock. Then, finally after five or six minutes of this, you get a distinct impression. He hears noises - clearly man-made and close! He creeps along the side of the passage hoping to get a better look.

There, two humans. One bound and one half-carrying, half-dragging a large lumpy thing. What's this! A creature has attacked them!. The one drops the lumpy thing and draws a sword. The other is quickly struck down. This is no place for a bird! Barely stifling a caw, Veran takes flight and soars back towards the party at maximum speed.

The rest of you:
While Slidell concentrates on his telepathic bond with Veran, you cautiously forge ahead, testing the footing in front of you and being mindful of even the smallest noise. After the bird has been gone for a few minutes, you hear a sudden shout and the muffled sounds of combat from up ahead. Moments later, Veran swoops down the passage, alighting on Slidell's head in a flurry of feathers.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

As Veran returns in a flurry of feathers and excited chittering, Slidell finally notices the noise from down the tunnel.

"What's that? Who's what? What's what?!? Slow down!" Slidell hisses at the agitated avian.

"No! Not you!" He waves at the ones in front who had turned to look at him. "Fight! Two up ahead, one bound, probably Ameiko! Attacked by a,,... something! Go! Go!" He shouts at the last, waving frantically. "Before it hurts Ameiko! Tsuto was carrying something, watch out for it, and watch your footing, the floors slick!" He adds as he hustles to keep up with the others while digging for something in his vest pocket with his free hand.

Veran clutches Slidell's shoulder while ducking his head down, looking as if he is riding a toboggan.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

An expression of confusion passes across Ehlissa's face, and her eyes narrow in concentration as she tries to make out the gibberish that Slidell is spouting.

Once he makes himself clear, she nods to Corran and presses ahead at speed.


"Does he know we're right here?" I ask hurrying along the narrow passage and holding my shortsword at the ready, cursing as my head scrapes along a few knobby spots on the ceiling.
I may not be able to post much until Monday evening.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

"I don't think so," Slidell huffs as he ducks a possible noggin-knocker. "But Veran didn't hear much, Tsuto wasn't exactly monologuing."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

Ehlissa puts her finger to her lips and turns to Slidell and Malcolm with a quick intense motion indicating for quiet. She sheathes her dagger and draws her sword slowly.

She continues cautiously ahead.


Naelah's produce flame has expired, so I'm going to assume a second torch was lit and is being carried either by her or Corran.

Heedless of the clanking armor and shields, you rush through the twisting tunnel. Slipping and sliding, you bang off the walls and stumble around corners. Your breath comes in ragged gasps from the moist, smokey air. Finally, you round a sharp corner and come up behind Ehlissa, who motions for stillness.

Ahead, the tunnel widens forming a blunt triangle. Your passage comes into the triangle at one vertex and another passage leads off into darkness opposite it. From you position, you see only dim shadows in the wider part of the triangle to the left. A metal object lies on the ground in the center of the widened passage. A bit farther on is a lumpy canvas bag. You hear an alien growl from ahead and to the left along with the sound of something being dragged. There is no sign of Tsuto.

The passage widens about 10 feet ahead of Ehlissa or 25 feet ahead of Salome. In your next post, please include a Perception check and Initiative roll (cause you never know if there might be a fight ;)).


Female Human Cleric

Perception check (1d20+4=16)
Initiative (1d20+1=11)

Bumping through the tunnel at the back of the queue, Salome feels herself growing frustrated and impatient, unable to see ahead or hear the whispered conversations ahead. She focuses on the scraping, dragging sound she heard before. Despite the damp and cold, she feels the heat rise to her face and her senses heighten. Still carrying a torch, she lifts her crossbow, but focuses on the canvas bag -- Could that be Ameiko? -- while waiting for those ahead of her to proceed.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Knight 1/Fighter 1/Paladin 1 (2)

Initiative (1d20+5=20)

Ehlissa has her sword out now with its torchlight equivalent magical light. I got a Perception roll of 3. Sigh.


Male Human (Varisian) Spellthief 4 (XP = 6405) as of 7/28, Wrathspawn and Shrine (10,000xp = 5th level)

Vesh's Perception and Initiative rolls (1d20-4=7, 1d20+6=21)

Vesh grips Ameiko's dagger and puts the cowl of his hood up. He stays near the passage that the party has just come through, moving to allow Salome to pass him.

If there are baddies in the room, Vesh wishes to remain as out of view as possible: Vesh's stealth roll if necessary (1d20 4=13)


Male Human Ranger 1/Fighter 1 (xp: 1920)

Corran's Perception and Initiative rolls (1d20+5=13, 1d20+2=5)

Corran draws his longsword and moves beside Ehlissa.


Male Human Wizard 2/Sor 1

Slidell & Veran's Perception Checks: (1d20-1=17, 1d20+5=9) Slidell's Initiative roll:(1d20+2=13)

Slidell keenly eyes the darkness, for once paying more attention to whats going on than Veran, who seems to be distracted by the shiny object on the floor.

He silently sheathes his dagger, and picks back up his crossbow, his lips moving in silent phrases as he reviews a spell. He moves to the side to allow others to pass freely, while trying to stay in position to cover the opening barely visible across the way.

851 to 900 of 2,491 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / JSL's Runelords Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.