Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

More online suppliments?


Savage Tide Adventure Path


Is Paizo planning on releasing the online suppliments for the remaining issues of Dungeon?

Just curious since we start #143 this week and I use the STAP maps/pictures from the online stuff all the time.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

We are. We're also working 2 jobs right now, so we don't really have much time to set up the online supplements. They'll be a bit longer, but we'll eventually have them online.


James Jacobs wrote:
We are. We're also working 2 jobs right now, so we don't really have much time to set up the online supplements. They'll be a bit longer, but we'll eventually have them online.

No doubt with Pathfinder and the Gamemastery modules you guys are all working crazy hours!

Thanks for not forgetting about the online supplements, they are much appreciated.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

SuperBeast wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
We are. We're also working 2 jobs right now, so we don't really have much time to set up the online supplements. They'll be a bit longer, but we'll eventually have them online.

No doubt with Pathfinder and the Gamemastery modules you guys are all working crazy hours!

Thanks for not forgetting about the online supplements, they are much appreciated.

Or the magazines. They're still going as well. And they actually remain the #1 priority for the next few months.


Any update on this? After running Savage Tide for about 3 years I'm on issue #148 and get a lot of use out of the online suppliments - especially the un-marked maps.

Thanks for your time and all the great work y'all do :)


Adam Thompson wrote:

Any update on this? After running Savage Tide for about 3 years I'm on issue #148 and get a lot of use out of the online suppliments - especially the un-marked maps.

Thanks for your time and all the great work y'all do :)

I second this. I've been DM'ing Savage Tide for over 2 years and am currently on Issue #149.


cibet44 wrote:
Adam Thompson wrote:
Any update on this?
I second this. I've been DM'ing Savage Tide for over 2 years and am currently on Issue #149.

Sorry guys, but James has addressed this question in several other threads in the archive.

Simply put, there will never be supplements to Dungeon #148, 149, 150 due to the fact that when WotC pulled the license all assets reverted to them. Paizo is legally unable to produce supplemental materials for these magazines.

Questions about supplements should be addressed to WotC, who I assure you will turn a very deaf ear.

Sorry for the bad news,

Rez

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Older Products / Dungeon Magazine / Savage Tide Adventure Path / More online suppliments? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Savage Tide Adventure Path

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.