WorldWorksGames PDF terrain sets offer gamers visually stunning and cost-effective gaming terrain solutions. "Print, Build & Play!"—it really is as simple as that! Download the terrain, open the PDF, print to cardstock on your home printer; build as many items as you need and PLAY! Our models are easy to build for any skill level, and come with richly illustrated instructions. Your environment can be as big or as small as your game requires, for just pennies a page! All of that backed by an unparalleled attention to detail and presentation unmatched in the industry. Our commitment is to making your game experience come to life in new and exciting ways without breaking the bank!
WorldWorksGames was founded in late 2002 by Denny Unger and is well known as an early innovator in the gaming terrain market. Producing a wide range of terrain genres, WorldWorksGames has since grown to include the talents of other skilled terrain builders/designers and enjoys an ever-expanding community of enthusiasts.
Wormhole: The Sathricans PDF
Add to Cart
WorldWorksGames is proud to present Wormhole, a groundbreaking space combat game. Why groundbreaking? Because Wormhole is the only such game that allows anyone to build up a massive fleet without spending hundreds of dollars on expensive miniatures and rule books. You don't even have to wait for shipping to get your hands on it because Wormhole is a completely digital product which you download from home, print, build and play! We've included everything you need in an easy to navigate package, stepping you through the entire process from planning your game to building your fleet.
REPLACING ITEMS MADE EASY
Ever lose or damage a card, a token, or some other vital piece to a game before, having to replace it with a cheesy-looking stand-in or buy the whole thing over again? Not with Wormhole! Every element can be printed and reprinted as needed.
NO MORE PAINTING! AND NO MORE EXPENSIVE LEAD!
How long has it been the case where you have two choices: you can play a space-based game with simple, unattractive little cardboard or plastic tokens, or you can play a game with beautifully detailed miniatures that you have to buy, assemble, and either fly around "in the grey," spend hours painting, or hire someone else to paint for you (at added expense)? Not with Wormhole! The vessels in the Sathrican fleet are all highly detailed and beautiful pieces of work, but they're also easy to print and assemble. Best of all, when you want to expand your fleet, print out a few more pages and add them!
FOCUS ON FUN AND IMMERSION
And the game itself... no lengthy, complicated charts and forms here. We've seen space-based games that have all the fun of filling out tax forms and taking an advanced statistics test rolled into one. Wormhole ISN'T THAT WAY! The focus is on the fun, on spending less time making calculations and more time doing what you came here to do... blow up enemy fleets! The bookkeeping is accomplished in an innovative, visual manner that isn't like anything you've ever seen before. Flip a switch, rotate a cube, and the battle goes on! That's not to say there is no complexity in the game; in fact we've scaled the rules so that you can add levels of depth as you become more comfortable with the mechanics.
Wormhole includes all of the Following:
- Graphic User Interface: Click the "Launch Me" file once you"ve extracted Wormhole to your hard disk and you'll be presented with an easy-to-follow breakdown of what's included and how to access it for printing or on-screen reference.
- 51-page rulebook. Rules and instructions on how to play the game, including a variety of scenarios that change how it's played and what your goals are. The rules have been carefully crafted, taking you step-by-step through a game in a highly visual format. The scenario section even gives you a progressive guild to building your fleet a few vessels at a time to fit each successively bigger, and tougher, scenario.
- 66-page model instructions book: Every piece in the game, from simple flat counters to the massive Convoy Carrier, comes complete with detailed instructions on how to build them. Advice is provided on materials to use, techniques to employ, and how to make your builds look amazing! We've even included links to complete online video build tutorials!
- The TOS (Tactical Orders and Status system): Feel the power of your command by issuing orders on your TOS units. Flip switches and slide gauges to keep track of every vessel in your fleet! Six different styles of these easy-to-build and easy-to-use command units.
- Command Trays: If you've played other wargames, then you know just how quickly your play area can get cluttered with charts and stat pages. We've included two variations on an easy to build "command tray," which helps you organize and keep track of your entire fleet. TOS units insert into rows of organized nirvana! Table clutter be gone!
- The Fleet: Six uniquely balanced vessels in two color formats (Royalist Blue and Separatist Orange). The repair support of the Convoy Carrier, the might of the Hammerhead Battlecruiser, the command support of the Control Corvette, the deep penetration of the Particlebow Frigate, the speed of the Missile Fighter and the aggression of the Skirmish Fighters. All beautifully detailed and easy to build!
- Game Accessories: Amazing-looking explosion templates, ship debris fields, insertable "data inserts" to track bonuses and abilities on your vessels, a fully collapsible ruler that fits right into the scene and setting, stat cards with all the information you need to know about each vessel. Missiles, self-destruct tokens, shuttles, escape pods, data cubes for "at a glance" fleet status, and yes... even Wormholes... in various colors and with moving, "programmable" parts.
- Online support: Wormhole comes with a pre-established community of enthusiastic WorldWorksGames users. We are there to answer all your questions and to act as a connecting point with other gamers. We support user created scenarios and "kitbashes" with our very own digital marketplace devoted to such creations. We have a downloadable bonus piece (a seventh vessel in the form of the Automated Defense Platform). We have video tutorials to walk you through each model build (and more tutorials regarding basic build methods).
Download the FREE promo pack featuring full-size images!
Will be added to
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.
Sign in to create or edit a product review.