Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

What Fresh Horrors are These?!

FGGTOH4PFE

Add Print/PDF Bundle: $49.95

Add PDF: $14.99

New book of beasties from Frog God Games!

Fancy a bevy of beasts that will make your players sit up and take notice--Frog God Games is more than happy to provide!

Everybody loves new creatures to wield in their game mastering arsenal, and when Frog God Games released their big bad book of beasties, The Tome of Horrors Complete, we rejoiced...yet still we hungered for more. With Tome of Horrors 4, you'll get a chance to get even more characters for both the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Swords & Wizardry systems! In this full-color hardcover (over 300 pages long!), Tome of Horrors 4 will introduce you to new creatures such as the amalgamation (guardian of spellcaster's tombs capable of using magic items in their body), as well as stench beetles, bucentaurs, cinder knights, a horde of dinosaurs, salt elementals, ghoul monkeys, scorpionfolk, feral vampire spawn... This is just to whet your appetite! With new templates like the meat puppet and winged creature and challenges from the meek CR 1/4 spire money to the CR 30 ravager, Tome of Horrors 4 is going to smash into your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game with a host of new creatures to terrorize your table with! (Players, you're not left out—there's also new character races in here too!)

Check out everything that Frog God Games has to offer right here, for both old school and new school gaming fans!

More Store Blog.
Andoran

So, is there any plan to update the Tome of Horrors Complete anytime soon?

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 8

I preordered this from Frog God, so I've been able to use it for about a month and half now and heartily recommend it. The Living Monolith was especially brutal in Sunday night's game session.

Shadow Lodge

Duedor wrote:
So, is there any plan to update the Tome of Horrors Complete anytime soon?

Sincerely doubt it. I certainly don't feel entitled to it. ToH Complete was complete at the time it was published. Demanding more reeks of entitlement.

Andoran

Agreed. Tome of Horrors Complete is already PF compitable.

Shadow Lodge

memorax - I'm assuming that he meant adding the monsters from ToH4 to ToH Complete, not updating it from Pathfinder to....Pathfinder. :P

Andoran

Kthulhu wrote:
memorax - I'm assuming that he meant adding the monsters from ToH4 to ToH Complete, not updating it from Pathfinder to....Pathfinder. :P

My mistake. The complete version of the book is already a hefty tome. Imo no need to add book 4 to it. Otherwise it's going to be very heavy to carry and be more expensive.

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

memorax wrote:
Kthulhu wrote:
memorax - I'm assuming that he meant adding the monsters from ToH4 to ToH Complete, not updating it from Pathfinder to....Pathfinder. :P
My mistake. The complete version of the book is already a hefty tome. Imo no need to add book 4 to it. Otherwise it's going to be very heavy to carry and be more expensive.

We are not updating Tome Complete to add Tome 4.

"Tome Complete" was intended to be the conversion and compilation of Tomes 1-3. It wasn't ever intended to be "the One Book of all ToH".

When we get to Tome 23, I don't think modern machinery could carry that around to your games, let alone trying to bind such a book...


Glad to see scorpionfolk are making a return.


I like the Spider Lich, Zombie Horde as well as the Death Knight and Soulless templates.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Maps, Modules Subscriber
Kthulhu wrote:
Duedor wrote:
So, is there any plan to update the Tome of Horrors Complete anytime soon?
Sincerely doubt it. I certainly don't feel entitled to it. ToH Complete was complete at the time it was published. Demanding more reeks of entitlement.

How is asking a question a demand?

Andoran

Skeeter Green wrote:
memorax wrote:
Kthulhu wrote:
memorax - I'm assuming that he meant adding the monsters from ToH4 to ToH Complete, not updating it from Pathfinder to....Pathfinder. :P
My mistake. The complete version of the book is already a hefty tome. Imo no need to add book 4 to it. Otherwise it's going to be very heavy to carry and be more expensive.

We are not updating Tome Complete to add Tome 4.

"Tome Complete" was intended to be the conversion and compilation of Tomes 1-3. It wasn't ever intended to be "the One Book of all ToH".

When we get to Tome 23, I don't think modern machinery could carry that around to your games, let alone trying to bind such a book...

Slight Thread Necro here, but one of the issues I saw concerning Tome Complete, was CR's not aligning with abilities so cleanly. Is there an errata that comes with the book to help alleviate some of this concern? I'd like to get at least the PDF (and I still may anyway) but it would be nice to know if some of the issues have been ironed out for the current printing.

Thanks :)

Andoran

Anyone?

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Compatible Products from Other Publishers / Store Blog: What Fresh Horrors are These?! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.