Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

A Going Concern

Pathfinder Chronicles: Campaign Setting (OGL)

Add PDF $34.99

Add Non-Mint $49.99 $24.99

Print Edition Out of print

Several Paizo Products are going... going... almost gone!

Every so often, messageboard regular yoda8myhead complains that I haven't updated him on which Paizo products are almost out of print so that he can purchase them. At last year's PaizoCon, Yoda had me traverse back to the office multiple times to pick up one item or another that, through casual conversation, he learned was almost sold out. So in order to help our poor Mr. Yoda—and you—keep a complete Paizo collection, I give you the Almost Gone list!

I've divided these nearly sold-out products into categories based on the number of copies remaining. While some might hang around for a few months, I expect that many will be gone much faster than that, so don't hesitate, or you may be looking on eBay to complete your Paizo collection!

More Store Blog.
Paizo Employee Developer

I feel a growing trend of resentment from Paizo regarding my enthusiasm for Pathfinder. First Wes harped on me for harping on him about art previews, not it's Lisa. I'm gonna take my ball and go home!

Spoiler:
But first I'm gonna pick up a few of the items listed in this post

Liberty's Edge

If you guys update the "almost gone" list every once in a while, it will be pretty cool. I just bought some stuff I was holding out on.

Liberty's Edge

When the Campaign Setting goes out of print, are there plans to update it to PRPG and re-release it?

Silver Crusade

Gotta admit, I'm surprised to see the Campaign Setting on the list!

Dark Archive

mattdroz wrote:
When the Campaign Setting goes out of print, are there plans to update it to PRPG and re-release it?

It's been discussed here.

Paizo Employee CEO

yoda8myhead wrote:
I feel a growing trend of resentment from Paizo regarding my enthusiasm for Pathfinder. First Wes harped on me for harping on him about art previews, not it's Lisa. I'm gonna take my ball and go home!

Nope, we love you here. You're just fun to poke some fun at. Besides, you give me a good lead in to the blog. Also, you get your wish over and over when I finally capitulate and give you what you want. :)

-Lisa


<scribbles some notes and passes it in class to yoda8myhead>

Psst. Ask for this next. Mairk wants what's on that second line. *wink* *wink*

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Ted Mosby wrote:
If you guys update the "almost gone" list every once in a while, it will be pretty cool. I just bought some stuff I was holding out on.

Ditto, I'm thinning out my wishlist now.

Sovereign Court

Urizen wrote:

<scribbles some notes and passes it in class to yoda8myhead>

Psst. Ask for this next. Mairk wants what's on that second line. *wink* *wink*

Haha! Yoda will be hired as a Paizo lobbyist by various groups.


mattdroz wrote:
When the Campaign Setting goes out of print, are there plans to update it to PRPG and re-release it?

I really, really hope so. And not in 18 months, but soon!

Paizo Employee Developer

Callous Jack wrote:
Urizen wrote:

<scribbles some notes and passes it in class to yoda8myhead>

Psst. Ask for this next. Mairk wants what's on that second line. *wink* *wink*

Haha! Yoda will be hired as a Paizo lobbyist by various groups.

I am still out of a job, so I'll take whatever employment I can get. If that's badgering Paizo, then so be it. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

Dark Archive

yoda8myhead wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Urizen wrote:

<scribbles some notes and passes it in class to yoda8myhead>

Psst. Ask for this next. Mairk wants what's on that second line. *wink* *wink*

Haha! Yoda will be hired as a Paizo lobbyist by various groups.
I am still out of a job, so I'll take whatever employment I can get. If that's badgering Paizo, then so be it. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

We have a lot of vacant...jobs here in Cheliax! I, for one, desperately need a new assa...assistant. ;)

Shadow Lodge

Uninvited Ghost wrote:
mattdroz wrote:
When the Campaign Setting goes out of print, are there plans to update it to PRPG and re-release it?
I really, really hope so. And not in 18 months, but soon!

The sooner it sells out the sooner it's reprinted...

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

*sigh*

I blame Yoda. This post made me order 3 things.


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
yoda8myhead wrote:

I feel a growing trend of resentment from Paizo regarding my enthusiasm for Pathfinder. First Wes harped on me for harping on him about art previews, not it's Lisa. I'm gonna take my ball and go home!

** spoiler omitted **

Speaking of....tomorrow is Friday....

Paizo Employee Developer

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Speaking of....tomorrow is Friday....

Don't mention that! You're gonna jinx it!

Liberty's Edge

yoda8myhead wrote:

I feel a growing trend of resentment from Paizo regarding my enthusiasm for Pathfinder. First Wes harped on me for harping on him about art previews, not it's Lisa. I'm gonna take my ball and go home!

** spoiler omitted **

Oh, you love it.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Lisa Stevens wrote:

...you get your wish over and over when I finally capitulate and give you what you want. :)

-Lisa

^

------loosening collar to let some steam out


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
yoda8myhead wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Speaking of....tomorrow is Friday....
Don't mention that! You're gonna jinx it!

UGH!

Paizo Employee Developer

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
yoda8myhead wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Speaking of....tomorrow is Friday....
Don't mention that! You're gonna jinx it!
UGH!

See?!

Sovereign Court

Jinx what now?

Paizo Employee Developer

Callous Jack wrote:
Jinx what now?

He jinxed da blog, da big galoot.

Sovereign Court

yoda8myhead wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Jinx what now?
He jinxed da blog, da big galoot.

Shall I get the baseball bat with the rusty nails?


Callous Jack wrote:
Shall I get the baseball bat with the rusty nails?

No, get the one with the manicured nails. We need to handle this delicately, but still have the option to go into barbarian rage.


Callous Jack wrote:
Shall I get the baseball bat with the rusty nails?

I will neither grant nor deny you permission to do such, but I will walk around this corner and not report any suspicious noises I may hear coming from your general direction. Just call for me when it's safe to resume my normal post.


Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

*Replaces self with cardboard standee of greenman and slinks away*


Hate to think how much this blog has cost me..it was the main factor in my ordering most of the stuff I didn't already have from Leisure Games in London and for my subscribing to everything Pathfinder..

Liberty's Edge

Picked up some of the map packs that were going low. Trying to decide if I "THINK" I need a second Woodlands Flip-Mat.

This list is awesome!!!

Sean

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

It's been one month since this blog entry was posted. Have any of these items sold out? Have any other items have dropped below the 500, 250, or 100 marks?

Actually, it would be great if the store blog had a monthly post like this, so that Paizo fans could stay aware of what products are about to go out of stock.

Shadow Lodge

thenorthman wrote:

Picked up some of the map packs that were going low. Trying to decide if I "THINK" I need a second Woodlands Flip-Mat.

This list is awesome!!!

They are having a 'Forest' flip mat printed. I'm hopping it will be compatible with this one. If you don't have the river crossing one it is a good supplement to the forest map. I like going between the two.

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

The Forest Flip-Mat will be specifically designed to line up with the Woodlands variety (which is almost gone).

Woodlands is a really, really good Flip-Mat. If you're considering getting it, I strongly suggest doing so soon.


Whats the current status of RotKK? I want to buy a copy as soon as I can get my hands on a visa gift card (should be within the next 48 hours).


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game Subscriber

I guess yoda8myhead can now get direct input regarding items that are soon to be out of stock but what about an update for the rest of us?

I couldn't get "Flip-Mat: Woodlands" on time, but I finally snatched a copy in a store half a planet away. And I just found "Map Pack: Village" with "Map Pack: Countryside" at my local store this week.

So… What are the items soon to be hard to find?

Paizo Employee CEO

Fayries wrote:

I guess yoda8myhead can now get direct input regarding items that are soon to be out of stock but what about an update for the rest of us?

I couldn't get "Flip-Mat: Woodlands" on time, but I finally snatched a copy in a store half a planet away. And I just found "Map Pack: Village" with "Map Pack: Countryside" at my local store this week.

So… What are the items soon to be hard to find?

I'll put up a Store Blog sometime soon with an up to date list of products that are soon to be history.

-Lisa


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game Subscriber
Fayries wrote:
I couldn't get "Flip-Mat: Woodlands" on time, but I finally snatched a copy in a store half a planet away.

Thanks!

Ended up they couldn't find Woodlands in their stock. I'm trying to get it a country away, now.

This time I'll do my homework and buy just after you release the list… ;-)

Paizo Employee CEO

Fayries wrote:
Fayries wrote:
I couldn't get "Flip-Mat: Woodlands" on time, but I finally snatched a copy in a store half a planet away.

Thanks!

Ended up they couldn't find Woodlands in their stock. I'm trying to get it a country away, now.

This time I'll do my homework and buy just after you release the list… ;-)

You'll be surprised how large the list has become! Things are selling well and fast. Sometimes we are shocked how low some of our stocks have become.

-Lisa

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo.com / Website Feedback / Store Blog: A Going Concern All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!


©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.