The Demon Stones (PFRPG) PDF
Add to Cart
When huge stones fall out the night sky, a deadly curse settles over Gravencross. Help the village exorcise the Demon Stones!
"The sun had set an hour ago, and the rain lashed down and the wind howled on the dark moor. A storm this late in the season was unusual, but this one seemed different. The clouds were more menacing, tinged with anger, the rain colder and more biting than usual.
Skerrill had to find the lost calf and get him back to the farm before his father came back from the city on business. He’d been looking for two hours now, and he was right in the middle of the moor when the storm hit. He knew he should have turned back as soon as darkness fell, but then he was never the brightest boy in the valley. If only he had remembered to lock the farm gate.
The calf was now likely dead anyway having stumbled among the boulders and rocks panicking in the dark, and then fallen in a floodwater stream and drowned. Either way, he was in more trouble than he could imagine.
Suddenly, a bright flash of white light and a roaring peal of thunder were preceded by an explosion as a huge object fell from the sky and impacted the ground of the moor no more than a stone’s throw from him. Dirt, mud, water, and debris erupted from the impact site, flying high into the air and then covering the moor for hundreds of feet all around.
Skerrill was knocked to the ground instantly and covered in the fallout from the blast. His ears rang and his head spun, but he staggered to his feet in a daze.
He stumbled to where the blast had happened only moments before, and in a depression in the ground lay a huge stone glowing orange as if hot. Skerrill passed out.
Two more thunderous explosions crashed in the distance."
- An adventure compatible with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game for APL5.
- The adventure takes place in an area called the Hoarwych Valley, which can fit into any campaign.
- The small village of Gravencross is richly detailed and works as a standalone base for adventuring in any campaign.
- Could be converted to other systems with relative ease.
- 79 pages, consisting of:
- 62 pages of adventure, art, maps, important characters, and, monsters,
- 4 pages of OGL/licensing information,
- 2 pages of 25mm scale simple cut-out counters for tabletop use,
- 7 pages of scan-able player maps for VTT use,
- 3 blank lined pages for adventure notes.
- 1 Publisher logo page.
- New monsters: Ostopheles, lesser basalt elementals, and fyrs,
- New god: Basaltor,
- Cover art by Eric Quigley,
- Editing by Jim White.
- Writing, layout, interior art, and cartography by Glynn Seal
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at