Deadly Delves: To Claw the Surface (PFRPG) PDF
Jon Brazer Enterprises
Add to Cart
Scratch For Sunlight. Gasp For Air.
The brave and the foolhardy flock to the dwarven village of Granitetop Mountain to make their fortunes escorting caravans and clearing mineshafts of monsters. When a cave-in pulls your adventurers into a massive fissure and strands them deep beneath the mountain’s surface with no obvious egress, they must use all of their wits and cunning to make it out alive. But survival is the only law in this deep and untamed wilderness, and adventurers are just as good as the next meal to the creatures that dwell in the darkness. Will the adventurers ever breathe the fresh air of the surface again—or will their lives be forfeit in these dangerous, maddening depths?
To Claw the Surface is an exciting adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ Deadly Delves series, and is compatible with the best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to challenge four to five 1st-level PCs like no other content has to date. Inside this 57-page volume, you’ll find:
- 11 new and modified monsters, 6 fully-statted NPCs, 11 new traps, and 2 new haunts for your Pathfinder campaign
- 11 full-color maps of the various passageways and forgotten structures buried deep under the mountain
- 20 new alchemical items, 3 new materials from which to make weapons and armor, 2 new pieces of equipment, a new intelligent item, and a new cursed item
- Innovative encounters with the denizens of the deeps, including crazed derro, cruel duergar, hungry vermin, malformed giants, primeval dwarves, and vengeful haunts
- Enough content to take your group of 1st-level PCs all the way to 4th level
Dangers Unknown. Treasures Untold. Adventure Awaits.
Will be added to your
My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at