Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Community Use Package: Pathfinder Society Pregenerated Characters

****( ) (based on 1 rating)

Sign in to download this file

Facebook Twitter Email

This package contains pregenerated characters for use in the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild. Each character is provided at levels 1, 4, and 7. The following can be found in this download package:

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide

  • Arcanist
  • Bloodrager
  • Brawler
  • Hunter
  • Investigator
  • Shaman
  • Skald
  • Slayer
  • Swashbuckler
  • Warpriest

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide

  • Alchemist
  • Cavalier
  • Inquisitor
  • Oracle
  • Summoner
  • Witch

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook

  • Barbarian
  • Bard
  • Cleric
  • Druid
  • Fighter
  • Monk
  • Paladin
  • Ranger
  • Rogue
  • Sorcerer
  • Wizard

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Occult Adventures

  • Kineticist
  • Medium
  • Mesmerist
  • Occultist
  • Psychic
  • Spiritualist

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat

  • Gunslinger
  • Ninja
  • Samurai

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Intrigue

  • Vigilante

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Magic

  • Magus
Last Updated: 8/3/2016

Product Availability

Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of Package.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOCUP012E


See Also:

Product Discussion (152)
1 to 50 of 152 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Paizo Glitterati Robot

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Now available as part of our Community Use Package!

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Thank you!

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth . . . but . . .

Where are Damiel, Alain, Imrijka, Seltiyel, Alhazra, Balazar and Feiya?

We miss them!

Paizo Employee Paizo Glitterati Robot

4 people marked this as a favorite.

The APG characters are currently under construction. Once they're all spruced up by our Organized Play team, they'll be added to the package and an email will be sent out alerting people of the update :)


Thank you for providing these! I find them a great way to play a new class to learn some of the mechanics without having to spend too much time creating one, only to decide I don't like it.

Is there a plan to add the classes from the Advanced Players Guide? I would love to give an inquisitor, a summoner, and a witch a try.


Sorry, I misread "APG" in Chris's post and didn't realize my question was already answered. Doh!


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

Any idea when some of the errors in the characters will be fixed?

Two that I know of are Crowe doesn't list his Elemental Resistance -- Electricity that he gets at 4th level bloodline power. Hakon could not take Weapon Focus at 1st level since it requires BAB +1.


After reading the core book I have no idea how a starting example character - Lini the druid - has an animal companion with 6 tricks? Can companions start with full tricks pre-learned?
A table lists only 1 extra "free" trick. All the others seem to follow a normal training time and a check rule.
I do not see anything about it in the rule books. What do I not get?

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Your starting companion gets the full number of tricks they can learn. New companions after that start only with bonus tricks and you have to teach the rest.


Are we any closer to getting the APG iconics up here?

Liberty's Edge

I hoped to see them but there is enough for me to use for PFS for new players.


I would appreciate an update of the Core Rulebook characters to today´s gaming standards and equipment. They tend to be less efficient compared to the newer pre generated characters and player made types. Game masters and other players alike seem to get unhappy if you have to play a higher level pre generated character when you don´t have a fitting one of your own.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm still waiting for the Advanced Player's Guide characters to get updated from their 15 pt buy versions.


Chris Lambertz wrote:
The APG characters are currently under construction. Once they're all spruced up by our Organized Play team, they'll be added to the package and an email will be sent out alerting people of the update :)

Do we know exactly when the APG iconics are going to be released? Otherwise, will the Core iconics be getting updates anytime soon?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

New Occult Adventures iconic pre-gens and still no APG iconics or Seltyiel makes me a sad panda indeed.

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

APG and Magus any time soon?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber
Justin Sluder wrote:
APG and Magus any time soon?

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for APG and/or UM pregens, but I have a request when they finally do come out.

Please please please add basic Wayfinders to the lvl 4 and 7 pregens! (I understand not having them at lvl 1.)

Wayfinders are the iconic equipment for Pathfinders, and not a single pregen has one. This contributes to a lot of new players not thinking that they're important items to have.

For that matter, if any of the other pregens are ever updated, please give their lvl 4 and 7 versions Wayfinders as well? Please? For that matter, I wonder if we'll get Unchained pregens? Can they have Wayfinders?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

It's great we get Occult pregens!

But when will we see Seltiyel and the Advanced Player's Guide characters?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

Paizo Employee Designer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
blackbloodtroll wrote:

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

A tarrasque.

Community Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.
DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
A tarrasque.

Well that would certainly explain a few things in the warehouse.


Mark Seifter wrote:
blackbloodtroll wrote:

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

What do I have in my pocket?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber
blackbloodtroll wrote:

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

presumably pre-gens for products coming out now have a higher time priority.


magus when?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

Why the watermarks?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Still hoping for a legal pre-gen Witch. : /

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber
Amanda Plageman wrote:
Justin Sluder wrote:
APG and Magus any time soon?

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for APG and/or UM pregens, but I have a request when they finally do come out.

Please please please add basic Wayfinders to the lvl 4 and 7 pregens! (I understand not having them at lvl 1.)

Wayfinders are the iconic equipment for Pathfinders, and not a single pregen has one. This contributes to a lot of new players not thinking that they're important items to have.

For that matter, if any of the other pregens are ever updated, please give their lvl 4 and 7 versions Wayfinders as well? Please? For that matter, I wonder if we'll get Unchained pregens? Can they have Wayfinders?

The iconics for the most part, are not members of the Pathfinder Society.

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Deadbeat Doom wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:
blackbloodtroll wrote:

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.
What do I have in my pocket?

Another tarrasque.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I can't believe no one's talking about how the iconic Kineticist has had all her origins spilled before the blog update! XD

Paizo Employee Designer

Cthulhudrew wrote:
I can't believe no one's talking about how the iconic Kineticist has had all her origins spilled before the blog update! XD

Honestly, that's because the less mentioned, hopefully the fewer people will read spoilers before seeing the full story?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:
Honestly, that's because the less mentioned, hopefully the fewer people will read spoilers before seeing the full story?

:(

Mum's the word, then! :D


This free stuff is a suitable recompense for our silence too

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Chris Lambertz wrote:
The APG characters are currently under construction. Once they're all spruced up by our Organized Play team, they'll be added to the package and an email will be sent out alerting people of the update :)

I'm assuming that Seltyiel (The Iconic Magus) is also receiving the "sprucing" treatment, as well.

Any idea how soon we'll see these Pregens for PFS in the future?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Since I asked this in the other tread already, and I really want to get the printing done in time for my next event...

Can we please get a version without the watermark? I don't mind players seeing my official PFS Email on there, but my private Email accounts gets way to many emails per day, and I would inevitably miss emails from players.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber
Cthulhudrew wrote:
I can't believe no one's talking about how the iconic Kineticist has had all her origins spilled before the blog update! XD

I noticed it, but I did not see a pressing need to make a fuss.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber
blackbloodtroll wrote:

Still no APG Pregens.

Someone tell me, what is preventing them now?

Seltyiel won't let Reynolds update his drawing until he's had his next body wax job.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting Subscriber
Quote:

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Time!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
shadowkras wrote:
Quote:

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Time!

Yeah, that was rather obvious

(though I would have accepted nuke as answer if you are willing to stretch definitions :p Maybe even fire)


CorvusMask wrote:
shadowkras wrote:
Quote:

This thing all things devours:

Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Time!

Yeah, that was rather obvious

(though I would have accepted nuke as answer if you are willing to stretch definitions :p Maybe even fire)

A black hole? Although there is a sense in which that is also Time.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Could we have the watermarks removed, please? I like giving random people pregens, but not my email.

Scarab Sages

What rules does yoon use for young and are they pfs legal.


Pathfinder Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
redpandamage wrote:
What rules does yoon use for young and are they pfs legal.

Size is small, and no.

Sovereign Court

The Pregens were supposedly updated yesterday. Do we know what was changed?

Paizo Employee Community & Digital Content Director

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Removal of watermarks, that's all :)


So, did I read something wrong..? Yoon's lvl 1 sheet says she has the Basic Pyrokinesis utility talent, which wouldnt normally be available until hitting level 2...? Granted, she's also getting to be a small human for story purposes, so what do i know.. just hadnt seen anything mentioned about it... /shrug.


You could be right. Mavaro is using Slashing Grace with Starknives which is also impossible.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Seems to me the Psychic shouldn't have a phrenic pool at level 1 either (though it's possible it changed from the playtest... my copy of OA can't get here fast enough!)


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Cthulhudrew wrote:
Seems to me the Psychic shouldn't have a phrenic pool at level 1 either (though it's possible it changed from the playtest... my copy of OA can't get here fast enough!)

Psychics get their phrenic pool at 1st level in the published book.


What happened to the APG Iconics?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Neonpeekaboo wrote:
So, did I read something wrong..? Yoon's lvl 1 sheet says she has the Basic Pyrokinesis utility talent, which wouldnt normally be available until hitting level 2...? Granted, she's also getting to be a small human for story purposes, so what do i know.. just hadnt seen anything mentioned about it... /shrug.
Check out this ability:
Occult Adventures wrote:
Elemental Focus (Su): At 1st level, a kineticist chooses one primary element on which to focus. This element determines how she accesses the raw power of the Ethereal Plane, and grants her access to specific wild talents (see below) and additional class skills. She can select aether (telekinesis), air (aerokinesis), earth (geokinesis), fire (pyrokinesis), or water (hydrokinesis). She gains her selected element’s basic utility wild talent (basic telekinesis, basic aerokinesis, basic geokinesis, basic pyrokinesis, or basic hydrokinesis; see page 23) as a bonus wild talent. See Elements on page 14 for the specific abilities granted by each element.

1 to 50 of 152 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo.com / Product Discussion / Community Use Package: Pathfinder Society Pregenerated Characters All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.