Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Technology Guide (PFRPG)
Paizo Publishing, LLC
(based on 13 ratings)
Show Description For:
Ray Guns and Rocket Packs!
It’s one thing to face a dragon armed with a longsword and a suit of magic plate mail, but what if you had an atom gun and powered armor? How many zombies could you blow up with a rocket launcher? What happens if you’re standing next to a graviton reactor when it explodes? All of these questions and more are answered within the pages of the Technology Guide—an invaluable manual of items, hazards, and character options for use in science-fantasy settings like Golarion’s Numeria, land of savagery and super-science!
Within this book, you’ll find:
- Rules for dozens of new technological items, including weapons, armor, force fields, hologram generators, grenades, cybernetic implants, nanotech devices, remote controls for robots, and more!
- New feats, spells, and archetypes for technologically savvy characters, along with rules for how your skills interact with super-science.
- Extraordinarily powerful scientific items and artifacts, such as extinction wave devices, powered armor, and nuclear reactors!
- The technomancer prestige class, which allows you to use magic to command robots and power your technology .
- Rules for artificial intelligences, the effects of the passage of time on technological items, the dangers of radiation, the seven skymetals of Numeria, technological traps, and more!
The Technology Guide is a must-have for GMs running the Iron Gods Adventure Path or anyone looking to introduce super-science into any Pathfinder adventure or campaign setting.
Technology Guide Errata
Last Updated - 12/16/2014
First Printing to Second Printing - Download (187kb zip/PDF)
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.
Will be added to
your My Downloads Page
immediately upon purchase of
This product is
non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products.
The standard version of this product can be found
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at
Product Discussion (1,538)