Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Community Use Package: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character Sheets

Sign in to download this file

Facebook Twitter Email

This package contains the following character sheets for use with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set and Adventure decks. Each character is provided a base sheet and a sheet for each available role (for use after The Hook Mountain Massacre Adventure Deck).

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set Product page.

  • Ezren
  • Harsk
  • Kyra
  • Lem
  • Merisiel
  • Seoni
  • Valeros

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Character Add-On Deck Product page.

  • Amiri
  • Lini
  • Sajan
  • Seelah

Last updated: August 5, 2013

Product Availability


Fulfilled immediately. Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of Sheets.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at webmaster@paizo.com.

PZOCUP010E


See Also:

Product Discussion (21)
Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

Now available!

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Chris Lambertz wrote:
Now available!

WOW!!

Okay, seriously, as soon as I saw this available I downloaded it and read through each and every one of these sheets. And I have to say, I'm VERY impressed by what the dev team has done with the paths that each character can take. You've really managed to give each character two VERY distinct ways of playing late in the game, and each new power fits so perfectly with the concept that I just have to BOW to you. Seriously, now I can not only barely restrain my excitement about picking up the base set next week at Gencon, but I'm giddy for February to come when I can finally test out the paths that each character can take when they start into the Fortress of the Stone Giants adventure! These alternate paths will vastly increase the replayability for each character!

TL;DR: GO PAIZO!


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards Subscriber

These are very nice. I love how you basically have one for each version of the character with everything listed out. PLus oh so many teasers on item names for future products. ;)

Cheliax

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Yay!!!!!


Paizo, thanks for doing this! It's great that you listened and made these sheets exactly like asked...a combo of deck-list and character leveling sheet! This not only allows us to track our characters, it allows us to have separate builds so that we can play in other people's campaigns!


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

These are fantastic Thank you!!!!


For some reason everytime I attempt to download the file it downloads the role playing game character sheets and not the adventure card character sheets. Any suggestions?

Paizo Employee Digital Products Assistant

Alicia Lanham wrote:
For some reason everytime I attempt to download the file it downloads the role playing game character sheets and not the adventure card character sheets. Any suggestions?

Hi Alicia, I took a look at your account to see what was going on. In order to download these sheets, they need to be added to your downloads by click the "Add to My Downloads" link under the red "FREE" price block in the product description. From there, navigate to your "My Downloads" page (the link is at the top of each page on paizo.com) and the download will show up under the "My Downloads" blurb and errata documents.


Thanks! I somehow missed the link on the right hand side and was clicking on the wrong link. Boy I feel silly. Either way thanks again for pointing that out.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

I haven't got my game box yet, so I don't know the specific, so maybe my question is stupid: what is the difference between the A and B sheets? Just the orientation? Or am I missing something?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

The first pages of each character PDF works for the first three chapters of the Adventure Path. After completing that, characters choose one of two specialized roles for the character, and each of those roles takes two pages in the PDF (they're longer because they cover the cards from all six chapters.)

So here's what's on each page:

1. Basic Character
2. Role 1 (front)
3. Role 1 (back)
4. Role 2 (front)
5. Role 2 (back)


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber

Thanks for explaining!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

UMM I how did I end up with the role playing game character sheets and not the card game character sheets? is the download link broken?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
shawn classen wrote:
UMM I how did I end up with the role playing game character sheets and not the card game character sheets? is the download link broken?

never mind


Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

These should be very handy for when I get my copy soon.
The only thing that seems to be missing would be the recommended starter deck for each character. Ya know, since the rulebook has a couple of errors there.

I would say highlight/bold/italics/underline the cards (with a number for dupes)but since there are already letters and or numbers for the set a card came from it'd probably be least confusing to have the deck explicitly listed somewhere; probably between the card list and backstory, or in the "notes" section would keep the sheets cleanest and closest to the current layout.

I dunno, maybe you all thought of it and dismissed it since it's only needed once per adventure path, and only if you actually want to start with the suggested deck, but I think it'd just be really useful.

Silver Crusade

Wyphy wrote:

These should be very handy for when I get my copy soon.

The only thing that seems to be missing would be the recommended starter deck for each character. Ya know, since the rulebook has a couple of errors there.

I would say highlight/bold/italics/underline the cards (with a number for dupes)but since there are already letters and or numbers for the set a card came from it'd probably be least confusing to have the deck explicitly listed somewhere; probably between the card list and backstory, or in the "notes" section would keep the sheets cleanest and closest to the current layout.

I dunno, maybe you all thought of it and dismissed it since it's only needed once per adventure path, and only if you actually want to start with the suggested deck, but I think it'd just be really useful.

Or maybe put an asterisk after the set code (B)* with a footnote that * means it's part of the recommended starting deck.

I'd also like to see a generic character sheet. First, so I don't have to bring multiple copies of all eleven to game days for new players since I won't know who they're going to play, and second for all the home-brew classes to use.

Deck list & scenarios completed would be the same, but skills/powers/card lists would need some work. For skills/hand size/cards list I'd have a blank spaces for base # (die, quantity) and another for bonus, or just one blank space for the current figure (d8+2 etc).

Powers would need more work as each is different.


I also can only find the RPG character sheets in the download instead of the card game character sheets. I see all the other posts about this issue, but I can't seem to resolve it in the same manner. Help?


Neil Hepworth wrote:
I also can only find the RPG character sheets in the download instead of the card game character sheets. I see all the other posts about this issue, but I can't seem to resolve it in the same manner. Help?

Oh, there it is...WAY at the bottom of the page. My that was confusing, but at least I found it.


Hi, so i add these to my shopping cart, proceed to checkout, place order and then get returned to the shopping cart with the character sheets still in there and nothing in my downloads.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

Vhorza wrote:

Hi, so i add these to my shopping cart, proceed to checkout, place order and then get returned to the shopping cart with the character sheets still in there and nothing in my downloads.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

When I was testing to see what the issue was, I was able to get the order submitted for you. It should now be in your downloads.

thanks
sara marie

Paizo / Messageboards / paizo.com / Product Discussion / Community Use Package: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Character Sheets All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.